Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

94 Pages « < 90 91 92 93 94 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Loveminnj, ...likes them all

LovemInNJ
post Aug 13 2023, 11:02 PM
Post #2731

E Cup+

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,181

more goodness to end the week smilio14.gif

Happywife39, amazing big tits out of the pink sweater. good for cuddles and kisses!
UnpietyLibidibi76, quite the nice first pic with tan lines. yet one more showing how sexy the English ladies are!
BigDickRed, a lot to like there! eyes, face, tits, areolas, cleavage, nipples, figure, tattoos. so many nice features to admire
Hotwife1369, even when not nude, showing off some major cleavage!
Sweetjuice38, continuing to make me smile smile.gif

and special love-smiley-077.gif to Onlydans and Tuesdaynightfun to say thank you food-smiley-004.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 15 2023, 09:28 PM
Post #2732

E Cup+

got her sexiness DesireKristi going all out in her thread.

someone saying they saw MissG on earlier (miss her much)

eager to see what Hottonya posts next.

and lots on the sending messages, kind of feel like if i send one i'm interrupting others at the moment while making sure i reply to what's been sent to me. smile.gif

didn't see anything on the rating page today though. was a bit antsy trying to log in to find out. hoping with all the guest posted recently maybe some are real and will join soon. lots of beautiful pics by new member that make finding out so exciting

smilio14.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 17 2023, 10:09 PM
Post #2733

E Cup+

yay, new pics on the rating page smilio14.gif

first there, SexyLatina! shirt up, tits out, nipples and areolas in full view. sweet necklace as well!
FuckingFoxxx! another with nipples i can't take my eyes off. looks great with the blue dress!
Mcharles! beautiful tits and nipples. wishing i could please and play with them. love the dark hair showing against the lighter skin. very pretty!

excellent work flash by the TNgurlinSC

from the upward view to the new dress with the rings allowing view straight through to the cleavage, Ellie is flaunting what she's got in a very good way 2thumbs.gif

Kristi continuing to show how desirable she is

extra birthday wishes for Hottonya in case she stops by here.

and many thanks to Onlydans for make this an awesome week food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 18 2023, 09:42 PM
Post #2734

E Cup+

looks like the rating page came alive this evening smilio10.gif

Buzz90's dynamite DDs! don't know if it's the woman in the pic posting or someone connected to her that let it be posted, but know that i've mentioned in my thread often that while it may look nice, it's difficult for me to get past nipple piercings. beyond that, they are a lovely pair and scored them accordingly. i'm sure others will comment how much they like them with the piercings. just my opinion. Welcome and hope you enjoy it here smile.gif

nanlove815! first pic looks really nice! as you say, those chinese Melons are quite pretty and fit your figure well. the hair and necklace are nice bonuses along with your pretty face. (apologies for using the same term multiple times). overall, it is a sweet first topless post. as for the other pic, also quite pretty. it's harder to put into words as i really don't know how to rate that beyond if i like the look of it or not. but i do like it. welcome to you as well smile.gif

MissFlashie! didn't put it in the rating page comment, but i'd guess by the name she likes to flash. simple pull shirt up, but they're lovely tits and looks pretty that way. Welcome smile.gif

Hotwife 1369, looking at the in bed pic and imagining how awesome it would be to wake up to that first thing in the morning!

Nextdoorneighbor. first noticed in the black and white pic and then in the color one. those dark areolas! they stand out so well and caught my eye quickly. nice pull down to let the nippples peak out over the shirt too.

threads seemed quiet. did check out Nordicluv's latest comment though. maybe it'll be more active by the time i log on again.

amazing pics ladies 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 21 2023, 09:15 PM
Post #2735

E Cup+

I read this comic online this morning figured to post it here just because i thought it was funny enough to share.

Attached Image
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 23 2023, 08:45 PM
Post #2736

E Cup+

rather surprised how quiet the rating page has been coz.gif

wonder if there'll be a tsunami of boobies, tits, breasts, melons... ready to be shown by the weekend smile.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 24 2023, 09:09 PM
Post #2737

E Cup+

ask and hope and you shall be rewarded 2thumbs.gif pics must've come on after i left for the night yesterday, but great to return and see.

One, MissGuided and that spectacular post on the rating page smilio14.gif all the thing i enjoy about her are all there in this pic. those that have read my thread for a long time know i adore this woman and just can't say enough good things. will simply say i'm thrilled to have our MissG back again wub.gif

then Mygnargirl, beautiful wet pair and the body she has is wow!
then K8nasty, beautiful tits, kissable pink lips, nice hair. interesting with the lip piercing. very nice!
and nanlove815, quite nice to see closer up and from an angled view. necklace a nice bonus

happy to see Randomgal123. another sexy pic. Bigtittyfan pretty much said all i would've in the comment section there smile.gif

nextdoorneighbor! upward angle view of the tits and nipples, neck and hair. great cleavage too. makes me wish i had a neighbor as good looking to say hi to 2thumbs.gif

Suzanne the teacher. down under view makes me think those tits are going to bounce on my face. for the other pic, would love to if i can get her to smile afterward. two of the other pics shows her sweet smile and feel like that would a great reward.

hoping the ladies don't feel slighted from what i write. seemed to have gotten one such PM recently. i mean, as you may tell from the partial scene i typed in here, i can say A LOT of things about what i enjoy about posted pics. but i keep it minimal because i want to get to everyone in the limited time i have and not sure sometimes if the poster is female or a male posting on behalf of the female displayed. some know how friendly i am, so if you want to hear more i'm always willing to. just point to the pic and watch my words flow smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 25 2023, 08:35 PM
Post #2738

E Cup+

just want to say thank you for those that have PM'd me recently. it's a rare treat to see something waiting for me once i can get to the page and very much appreciated smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 26 2023, 10:48 PM
Post #2739

E Cup+

wanted to do this sooner but in the middle of looking through threads and replying to PMs, i get a different 'white screen of doom' with the message of 'bad gateway'. very annoying because i don't know now if that PM went through. anyway, saw some great pics in the rating page i wanted to mention.

normally want to stay away from the guests until they join but the two currently at the top of the now yesterday list, the shy wife and quick flash, look amazing. first with some beautiful full breasts and the right nipple showing. second with a nice flash and sweet smile. both very nice!

Nextdoorneighbor, another great one of the tits and cleavage. a little sad i can't see the nipples as well in this one but also looking good!

K8nasty, nice tit, nice nipple, like the tattoo. not thrilled by piercing though but that's just me.

MissGuided and another fabulous topless in a car pic. glad for the seat belt; gotta protect those spectacular titties! smilio14.gif placed a comment there that pretty much sums up what i was thinking at the moment smile.gif

excellent gif video by g-girly in the shirt flirt section

2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 27 2023, 08:22 PM
Post #2740

E Cup+

nearing month end and the titties are coming out strong on the rating page! smilio14.gif

Bigone7718. first pic in the shirt, wow. popped out of the shirt, WOW! look so full there and with pretty areolas and nipples of light pink

Bustyhotwife. the way her breasts are hanging, i'm wishing i was under her and not sure if positioned as is would be best or if she was up a little higher to lean up and love-smiley-077.gif them

Suzanne the teacher. ususally i'm love-smiley-085.gif looking at the pics because of how huge her tits are. in this pic for the lower region, i'm 22.gif wanting to slide in

Jennyyyyyt19. wow!! love-smiley-085.gif so pretty with the matching bra and panties. love the hair too! and from seeing the other topless pics, would be very eager to help get the bra off. don't know if i could do the arm around the back, snap of one hand to unhook it. maybe both hands. or standing behind her to be sure i got it right. if it does have hooks. but somehow, someway, would help get the bra off and the titties free smilio14.gif

and noticed a few flirty pics posted by g-girly. looked amazing while they were up 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 29 2023, 09:18 PM
Post #2741

E Cup+

looking at some of the threads and seem to be in agreement with some that we don't need these infomercial threads taking up space coz.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 29 2023, 09:36 PM
Post #2742

E Cup+

listing now as part of the yesterday pics, but some really hot ones tonight smilio14.gif

can say this about the one by name of Slutsssss. like the figure, like the tits, pretty areolas and nipples, and like the style of the panties she's wearing.

Bigone7718, looking at them again and still thinking i'd be lost within that cleavage 22.gif would probably keep me nice and warm though

milfie, looking good in that riding pose. grinning-smiley-003.gif quite a few of my faves probably also look amazing like that too.

Jennyyyyyt19. though so pretty in that bra n' panty combo, now that the bra is off, can clearly see how beautiful her naked self is. perfect round areolas and nipples, candy for the eyes. delighted by all the pics she's taken so far and eager to see what else may come. 2thumbs.gif

Missguided. she continues to delight and very likely always will wub.gif now that the seatbelt has been pushed just out of the way, i would be so eager to caress, kiss, fondle, play with her magnificent breasts so long as she would let me. probably would kiss my way around and up to her neck and higher. pretty and colorful top with jeans. even imagining that being her passenger beforehand be sitting there looking at passersby wanting to point as if saying "look at the adorable woman sitting next to me" 2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif

Bustyhotwife. lovely skin tone leading to sweet looking areolas and nipples

and guest iceeyeshot, love how the nipples want to be seen and poke against the yellow top

ladies, wow! smilio14.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 30 2023, 08:55 PM
Post #2743

E Cup+

and the rating page keeps going strong. making me feel like i'm back to daily posting here about how well the ladies are keeping me excited smilio10.gif

top of the list at the moment and good to see again Tinabra36 behind the wheel keeping her titties safe. and with one of her magnificent nipples out front! smile.gif

Dreamweaver1996, beautiful topless pic with the gray sweats(?) while hiding behind the camera. like the hair up that way and with it draped on her tits. pretty pic, nothing wrong the way she looks or her thickness smile.gif

Bigone8817, continues to delight when her tits are out. nice smushed together and bonus for the painted nails 2thumbs.gif

Sweetjuice38, pale is good. curious how angelic she'd look in a white towel or robe. sweet nipples and smile

and nononecan48, very pretty chest with the dark areolas. and the necklace too.

and they say a picture is worth a thousand words. at the rate i'm going, i wonder how easily i can do that with MissG's pics smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 31 2023, 09:38 PM
Post #2744

E Cup+

the delight and excitement continues on in the rating page!

nononecan48. liking this undeboob shot. the angle suggests to reach up and squeeze them as soon as possible. plus nice view of the chin and hair showing. quite pretty.

Bigone8817, top down, tits out. neighbors have to know they have a hottie in the area.

Pennyshares. i agree with the title, those are some nice tits! would be quite eager to squeeze them if i were there. like the nipples and cleavage too. also bonus for the hair showing smile.gif

Dreamweaver1996, another sweet pic! like the flash there. as i wrote on the comment, notice the blending of the areolas to the rest of the skin. from what i've seen on the site, it's not very common which makes it more memorable in a good way. hope she wouldn't mind me staring there smilio05.gif

Agirl231. big! button nipples! smooth looking skin. quite nice, hope to see more

aw90. great full body pic with an underboob view. imagining she'd have that sweet smile like in the other pic.

and then the sweet MissG. Here we go!
first, excellent beach pic! full body, sexy figure! marvelous tits! i see it as this. happen to step on the beach figuring to get out and get some sun. i look over into the distance and see this beautiful woman jogging across the sand and cresting waves. take a double look as her chest seems to magically bounce in rhythm like the women on Baywatch. blood rushes from my one head to the other. a little dizzy and nearly fall over. eyes open to see her standing over me asking if i'm alright now. i say i'm okay but she stays to make sure. sets up chairs. chill on the beach. serve up some drinks as the wind blows the salty air our way. after recovering, she takes my hand and runs me over to the ocean. dips under the water a moment and then surfaces, whipping her wet hair back, tits glistening in the sun. gazing upon this mermaid in the waters. go up hug her and her incredible tits leading into many kisses by both. come back out of the water and see the bottom clinging to her hips and thighs. back of my mind wondering if i could help her out of it later...

or in other words, MissG, i absolutely love this pic you've posted. love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 2 2023, 08:29 PM
Post #2745

E Cup+

a bit slower, but expected with a holiday weekend.
rating page has some really nice pairs by guests. two in particular are the "my big Melons are out again" and "what do you think?" two very different sizes. different hair color. but both tantalizing tits from what i can see 2thumbs.gif

as for named members, nononecan48, really like that dark areola and nipple in view. can see kissing it and then down into the cleavage to cross over to the other and back again.

and Missguided dipping her feet into the water. first, love her figure. would probably walk up behind her for a great big hug, nice and slow so she's not surprised by the sudden arms and hands touching her. then her marvelous melons i could stare at all day though i'm sure she'd rather i do more than just look wink.gif thighs to wrap me and hold me close... MissG has a certain something beyond just what her pics show that excite me so much 22.gif

speaking of which, there was that wet T-shirt pic that looked amazing with the shirt clinging all over her skin and with the areola clearly in view. light rosy from behind the white shirt. glistening. and with the hair tied with the rubber band, and curious how it was styled for it.

Ellie with some great pics on her thread as well. one with clever needed to get the bra off her chest (and such as sweet, lovely, chest it is!). another with the bra half on, right breast free, and so pretty with the cleavage as it hangs there. and finally the nipple poking up through the white tip. so many ways to want to warm her and it up smile.gif

and finally, saw the immediate responses by BillyB and Jennyyyyyyt19 to mine in the Swallow thread. even though they could've responded in any way, they used my post for it smile.gif wish i could say i experienced what BillyB said, but for the couple times i had, that's not how it ended. wish it had once by someone willing and enjoyed it. would sure show my appreciation afteward. then there's Jennyyyyyyt19's. checking out her pics, i would certainly be ready for it and the sweet treatment I'd experience. makes me think of the advice i once heard about pineapple juice smilio05.gif

then that reminds me of a song in the 80s, Erasure, with a lyrics that went "I try to discover. a little something to make me sweeter" and i just giggle to myself thinking Pineapple Juice!

but BillyB and Jennyyyyyt19 make it sound so dellightful grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 3 2023, 08:48 PM
Post #2746

E Cup+

gotta say that after watching a lot of Dr. Pimple Popper, My Feet Are Killing Me, and Save My Skin, finally ventured onto E! channel's show Botched. quite surprised at what they are trying to fix. great plastic surgeons and am impressed how they've been able to fix up the women needing all kinds of work to get their breasts the way they should've been. even going as far as creating new bellybuttons or adding lost areolas. these are the guys that help "save the tatas".

certainly gives me an understanding of what some of the ladies have gone through in their own enhancement surgeries.
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 3 2023, 09:07 PM
Post #2747

E Cup+

and along with the above, the newest set of rating pics have appeared
smilio14.gif

was Tinabra36's highest on the pages so saw it first. sexy when wet! plus with the white top clinging to her lovely areolas and nipples there's the necklace making her extra beautiful as she appears to cool off on a hot summer day smile.gif

then MissG now in the tub. magnificent tits hovering over the water (not sitting in the water ready to be lapped by it as the waves crest over them). can't get enough of that sexy figure of hers wub.gif took me a moment, but can she has her nails done too. NICE!!

quite a few guests looking great there. just holding back from 10s as i'd rather see 10s go to the members that've joined.

This post has been edited by LovemInNJ: Sep 3 2023, 09:24 PM
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 4 2023, 09:04 PM
Post #2748

E Cup+

thanking Buck for his eagle eye on that one guest's pic where things about the pic weren't making sense to him. glad he caught that as i will hold my comment if a similar one is posted with the face. still swear it looks like former actress Lisa Welchel from The Fact Of Life (Blair Warner character).
+Quote Post
Missguided
post Sep 6 2023, 01:24 AM
Post #2749

C Cup

Member No.: 41,944

Buck is the master at catching out the fakes. This site needs more bucks 🥰
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 6 2023, 08:00 PM
Post #2750

E Cup+

QUOTE(Missguided @ Sep 6 2023, 01:24 AM)
Buck is the master at catching out the fakes. This site needs more bucks 🥰

totally food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 7 2023, 08:37 PM
Post #2751

E Cup+

could be just chance, but odd how only one of the new set of pics is over a 6.

do like that seatbelt challenge though. marvelous set of tits being protected from harm in the car smilio14.gif

loving CheekyBrit's areolas and nipples on those awesome tits!

Tugmyneatteets, quite nice with the leaf necklace adding that touch of color to a nice pic smile.gif

still liking nononecan's tits, and also nice with the necklace adding that bit of color bonus
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 8 2023, 10:01 PM
Post #2752

E Cup+

sad that as the pics for rating came up that most seem to have received the 1 rating treatement that my 8-10s cannot balance. so, just going to put here what i liked about the set currently up for scores.

MissGuided: think everyone knows what i think about her wub.gif said it there, will say it again. if she's not coming out of the hot tub anytime soon, just gonna have to go in after her smile.gif

Bigtit100: nice sized tits and cleavage. nipples look good too, would oblige what the pic title suggests smile.gif

Cheekybrit: pretty tits squished together. the nipples pointing opposite directions looks awesome. imagining going in for a closer look and then she turns them both toward my mouth

Kraig911: nice figure and pose. pretty outfit. lovely tits and skin tone. quite the excellent picture taken

Bigtit100, 2nd pic: also a nice pic. be nice to sit next to and see what happens

Just for you: still can't enjoy the pierced nipples, but overall pretty tits and figure and scored highly for it

Suniajnus: smile every time a new pic of her posts. like how the nipples are peeking over the dress. looks pretty with the shorter hair though she looks amazing with it just a little longer. like her smile and necklace is beautiful

ignore the scores listed for now ladies (or at least what i currently see listed). not sure how to say it, so will say at least I think you all deserve better ratings than that. food-smiley-004.gif

This post has been edited by LovemInNJ: Sep 8 2023, 10:10 PM
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 17 2023, 08:05 PM
Post #2753

E Cup+

seemed like a quiet but quick week from what i was able to see here when i could. last post was Sept 8th, so let me run down the rating list to see what i enjoyed.

Blondie779: excellent lounging on the bed pic and the first pic of the current rating list i saw. really sexy pose and just love how her breasts sit there. 2thumbs.gif also looks fantastic in the other pic ready for oil rubbing

Smurfette87: can pretty much say the same for the two pics showing. obvious different pose but quite lovely on the bed and nice smile with the bra down

Mcharles: really enjoying the front with side twist to look at the inner part of the right tit while more a front view of the left. beautiful pink areolas and nipples. the other pic where looks like hers are hanging. wish i could be underneath and those nipples coming closer smile.gif

Nedsterabc124: looks pretty covered in the red shirt. curious to see what's under.

MissG's office titties/breasts/boobies... would be hard and difficult to concentrate if i had to keep walking by her desk knowing that's how she looked under her blouse/shirt. wonder what other goodies in the office she has planned to show off. smilio10.gif and as far as the "boring" titled pic, i'm sure i've told her whether 1, 10, 100, 1000, or 10,000 views by me, will NEVER find her boring. would be totally excited to see her dress and undress every day, so attractive!

Tinabra on the 11th with her big Melons outside that fushia/magenta top and looks like against a window. Tinabra keeps taking my breath away with her pics smile.gif

bigbiggy6666: topless torso pic with gorgeous tits and nipples, wet hair, beautiful eyes and smile. looked at it and had to give it a 10 hands down! smilio14.gif

throwaway35: very pretty torso pic and also like the wet hair showing!

Ellie looking fantastic in the threads too! smile.gif

and as i was typing, the newest pics posted!

Blondie779's from underneath shot, Mcharles flashing, love-smiley-085.gif

noticing a lot of guests, some curious to see more as long as it is them that are posting.

also had someone ask why i mentioned a few others that may likely have been fake poster. was more than willing to remove from my list. maybe i'm more naive and less knowing about pics that are out that others are taking as their own. either way, the help with letting me know about it so i can remove from my thread lists is highly appreciated. i want to do my best to let our real female posters that they are appreciated for their beauty and not the fakes. but i'm only human and can use the help. so thank you food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 21 2023, 08:45 PM
Post #2754

E Cup+

Nordicluv, couldn't message you as it seems to say something about permissions or mailbox full. wanted to wish you well and hoping for the best for you.
+Quote Post
nordicluv
post Sep 22 2023, 11:36 PM
Post #2755

D Cup

Member No.: 44,733
Bra size (for females only): DD

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Sep 21 2023, 08:45 PM)
Nordicluv, couldn't message you as it seems to say something about permissions or mailbox full.  wanted to wish you well and hoping for the best for you.

Thanks LNJ love-smiley-077.gif
made some space
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 28 2023, 10:10 PM
Post #2756

E Cup+

gotta admit i saw some excellent pics on the rating page tonight. unfortunately with some of the talk as of late, a little leary of mentioning what caught my eye in the thought of mentioning fakes in the process. i'll give it one more night before i do a full review of the week.

in the meantime

Nordicluv love-smiley-077.gif
Hottonya love-smiley-077.gif
you two are awesome! food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
nordicluv
post Sep 29 2023, 02:26 PM
Post #2757

D Cup

Member No.: 44,733
Bra size (for females only): DD

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Sep 28 2023, 10:10 PM)
gotta admit i saw some excellent pics on the rating page tonight.  unfortunately with some of the talk as of late, a little leary of mentioning what caught my eye in the thought of mentioning fakes in the process.  i'll give it one more night before i do a full review of the week.

in the meantime

Nordicluv  love-smiley-077.gif
Hottonya  love-smiley-077.gif
you two are awesome! food-smiley-004.gif

I think we've found our new boy toy Tonya rolleyes.gif smilio09.gif

+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Sep 29 2023, 04:41 PM
Post #2758

B Cup

Member No.: 44,682
Bra size (for females only): B

QUOTE(nordicluv @ Sep 29 2023, 02:26 PM)
I think we've found our new boy toy Tonya rolleyes.gif  smilio09.gif

I think we have, I wonder if he could handle a FFM with us?
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 30 2023, 06:35 AM
Post #2759

E Cup+

QUOTE(nordicluv @ Sep 29 2023, 02:26 PM)
I think we've found our new boy toy Tonya rolleyes.gif  smilio09.gif

you are very welcome, Nordicluv love-smiley-077.gif smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Sep 30 2023, 06:36 AM
Post #2760

E Cup+

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Sep 29 2023, 04:41 PM)
I think we have, I wonder if he could handle a FFM with us?

ohmy.gif barely know what to do with one woman. hope i wouldn't disappoint either of you in that sexy FFM smilio05.gif
+Quote Post

94 Pages « < 90 91 92 93 94 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:15 PM