Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

29 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Damnyankee, A lovely beauty.

damnyankee
post May 12 2006, 06:05 PM
Post #61

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,122

QUOTE(damnyankee @ May 12 2006, 06:02 PM)
Well they objectify women on the page and off the pages. Something should be done about this. I called a few other magazines yesterday, (maxim, playboy) and they do notify models whenever images are used. So this is not the norm. Yes I signed my life away to them and regret it big time. Welcome to modeling? Goodbye to it after this experience. I was screwed, played a fool. So everyone now is aware what these poor women go through...maybe these magazines wont be so appealing anymore. Thank you for preferring the real me stipped of everything fake. Modeling is very self destructive. No one deserves to base their self worth on their appearance.

BTW those two shots are the only ones out there right now, to my knowledge. The rest of the layout, 7 different sets, has been "banked" "archived"..and they will use them or not, it could be years. And will I know about it??? No closure. Whats worse is I didnt see ANY pics while we shot and they will not send me any pics either. They own me.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post May 12 2006, 06:11 PM
Post #62

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

Well they objectify women on the page and off the pages. Something should be done about this. I called a few other magazines yesterday, (maxim, playboy) and they do notify models whenever images are used. So this is not the norm. Yes I signed my life away to them and regret it big time. Welcome to modeling? Goodbye to it after this experience. I was screwed, played a fool. So everyone now is aware what these poor women go through...maybe these magazines wont be so appealing anymore. Thank you for preferring the real me stipped of everything fake. Modeling is very self destructive. No one deserves to base their self worth on their appearance.

You'd be surprised about what they say they'll do for you over the phone and what their contracts obligate them to tell you (and more importantly pay you). Very few up and coming models get residuals from pics. you get paid for the shoot and you're done!! or sometimes you'll get paid for pics every time they're used within 6 months or a year after the shoot then after that they don't hvae to pay you. It all depends. Unfortunately the model doesn't have a lot of control over what they sign. They either sign the form per their terms or you don't book the job.

You don't have to say goodbye to modeling. Just be more selective. Don't be afraid to say no to a job. Most importantly, though. You're never ever allowed to stop posting here. You're much to yummy not to be able to appeciate.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post May 12 2006, 06:16 PM
Post #63

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(damnyankee @ May 12 2006, 06:05 PM)
BTW those two shots are the only ones out there right now, to my knowledge. The rest of the layout, 7 different sets, has been "banked" "archived"..and they will use them or not, it could be years. And will I know about it??? No closure. Whats worse is I didnt see ANY pics while we shot and they will not send me any pics either. They own me.

Yeah, that sux big time. You don't usually get to see your proofs. The editors don't care. They just want to put together the layout and be done. The photogs don't care. They just want to get their pics out and get paid. And they sure as hell don't care about the models. They just want to gussy 'em up, abuse your hair and skin and mentality, and sign your check so you get the hell out. Fun, isn't it?"

I did some work for the sears catalog years ago and not only did I never see the proofs, I never even was able to find the ads... there are just too many catalogs to keep up with. So I have a blank page in my portfolio. laughing-smiley-017.gif

However, there were some catalogs I shot for where they sent me the catalog I was featured in after the printing was complete. So it really just depends on the company doing the layouts and sometimes the clout of your agent.

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
damnyankee
post May 12 2006, 06:51 PM
Post #64

B Cup

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 12 2006, 06:16 PM)
Yeah, that sux big time.  You don't usually get to see your proofs.  The editors don't care.  They just want to put together the layout and be done.  The photogs don't care.  They just want to get their pics out and get paid.  And they sure as hell don't care about the models.  They just want to gussy 'em up, abuse your hair and skin and mentality, and sign your check so you get the hell out.  Fun, isn't it?"

I did some work for the sears catalog years ago and not only did I never see the proofs, I never even was able to find the ads... there are just too many catalogs to keep up with.  So I have a blank page in my portfolio. laughing-smiley-017.gif

However, there were some catalogs I shot for where they sent me the catalog I was featured in after the printing was complete.  So it really just depends on the company doing the layouts and sometimes the clout of your agent.

Wow. That is completely unethical. This whole industry is at the zenith of capitalism. You as the photographer and me as the model are alienated from our products. Makes me want to play art director. lol. I got into modeling about 7 years ago as a fine art model for school . Then somehow I found onemodelplace.com and had my own portfolio site under my modeling name "heatheron". Let me tell you the internet modeling world is even more despicable.But I always wanted to do the commercial shooting hoping it was more fair but you opened my eyes to the truth with that one. I think I still have a portfolio up on musecube..do you have a portfolio anywhere online?
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post May 12 2006, 07:01 PM
Post #65

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(damnyankee @ May 12 2006, 06:51 PM)
Wow. That is completely unethical. This whole industry is at the zenith of capitalism. You as the photographer and me as the model are alienated from our products. Makes me want to play art director. lol. I got into modeling about 7 years ago as a fine art model for school . Then somehow I found onemodelplace.com and had my own portfolio site under my modeling name "heatheron". Let me tell you the internet modeling world is even more despicable.But I always wanted to do the commercial shooting hoping it was more fair but you opened my eyes to the truth with that one. I think I still have a portfolio up on musecube..do you have a portfolio anywhere online?

Nah. I'm kinda outta the game, really. It was more of a hobby than a career for me. for guys the awkward modeling age is about 13-18. I didn't really get a lot of jobs during that time. when I was 19 it was easier to get a job and it paid a little better but it got to not be worth the hassle of auditioning and stuff. You'd kill most of a day for a 3-20 minute audition depending on what was going on and then you'd have to wait the rest of the night for a callback. It was stressful, that's for sure. and it was hard to keep a job and go to school and meet the demands of modeling.

I did pretty well with print modeling, like catalogs and stuff. but for teenage men and slightly older it's mostly based on if you fit in the clothes. They odn't look at you and are like, wow, good jaw, what size do you wear. It's more like, wow, you make our pants look good. Some of the ones who didn't have an attractive face were cropped out at the head.

Okay. Gotta go. have fam dinner plans 2 nights in a row.

PM me if you want.

have a good night wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
actarus
post May 12 2006, 08:16 PM
Post #66

B Cup

Member No.: 13,400

QUOTE(damnyankee @ May 13 2006, 12:02 AM)

I think that one thing is the picture, and another thing is the person.
When you did the photo set, you were not representing yourself: you were using your body as a model. Your pics, the photoshop work, the different background, the makeup are all parts of an object: the final result. And you're not it.

So you didn't sign your life away to them, but only some pics. Your life is still yours. smile.gif
Imho, of course. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 12 2006, 09:58 PM
Post #67

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(damnyankee @ May 12 2006, 05:45 PM)
I'm in here right now..sounds like someone is a little jealous.

owwwwww

QUOTE(damnyankee @ May 12 2006, 05:47 PM)
Believe it or not that really is me. I just dyed my hair back to its natural color. If you dont believe, I dont care, I just thought I'd share it with you guys.

I did not say I did not believe you. I was amazed that the person in the pic is the same one posting on RMM. I have a friend who works in the Magazine industry in Australia and I know how much they photoshop pics where to the point they can make you look very very different!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
evade20
post May 13 2006, 01:25 AM
Post #68

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 12 2006, 11:22 AM)
I had the same thoughts.  Now I'm kinda wondering if DY is legit.  and let me tell you... if she is, we are some really lucky guys!  2thumbs.gif

Oh, yeah.  I think her post deserves a Holy Phuck, a Hot Damn, and a  love-smiley-085.gif

Bobaloo, How dare you doubt her? She's Bondi Approved™ !!! Perhaps she's too good to be believed, but I, for one, have no doubts about whether she is 'ligit." Of course she could post an image with "Bondi Approved™" written across her lovely bosom...then Bondi would have another for his sig file. laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
fellatiofiend18
post May 13 2006, 01:58 AM
Post #69

C Cup

Member No.: 13,258

QUOTE(damnyankee @ May 12 2006, 05:45 PM)
I'm in here right now..sounds like someone is a little jealous.

sorry hun i dont have any reason to be jealous. envy is not my thing. thanks tho

--------------------
<3Cortney
+Quote Post
fellatiofiend18
post May 13 2006, 02:08 AM
Post #70

C Cup

Member No.: 13,258

Thank you for preferring the real me stipped of everything fake. Modeling is very self destructive. No one deserves to base their self worth on their appearance.

agreed. 100% guns.gif

--------------------
<3Cortney
+Quote Post
evade20
post May 13 2006, 02:57 AM
Post #71

Melon Master

Thank you for preferring the real me stipped of everything fake. Modeling is very self destructive. No one deserves to base their self worth on their appearance.

I am definitely into real...Thanks for joining RMM. love-smiley-077.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 13 2006, 09:34 PM
Post #72

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(evade20 @ May 13 2006, 01:25 AM)
Bobaloo, How dare you doubt her?  She's Bondi Approved™ !!! Perhaps she's too good to be believed, but I, for one, have no doubts about whether she is 'ligit."  Of course she could post an image with "Bondi Approved™" written across her lovely bosom...then Bondi would have another for his sig file. laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif

I like the way edave thinks!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
damnyankee
post May 14 2006, 12:28 PM
Post #73

B Cup

I enjoyed connecting with you on in's /out's of the industry. I plan on calling penthouse EVERY month and checking in to see if any other pics were used. The vice president of advertising said "that would be annoying" if a model called to check on pics. But you know what? Fuck them! I am going to annoy them. That is my revenge and maybe it will make a difference. food-smiley-004.gif

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 12 2006, 06:16 PM)
Yeah, that sux big time.  You don't usually get to see your proofs.  The editors don't care.  They just want to put together the layout and be done.  The photogs don't care.  They just want to get their pics out and get paid.  And they sure as hell don't care about the models.  They just want to gussy 'em up, abuse your hair and skin and mentality, and sign your check so you get the hell out.  Fun, isn't it?"

I did some work for the sears catalog years ago and not only did I never see the proofs, I never even was able to find the ads... there are just too many catalogs to keep up with.  So I have a blank page in my portfolio. laughing-smiley-017.gif

However, there were some catalogs I shot for where they sent me the catalog I was featured in after the printing was complete.  So it really just depends on the company doing the layouts and sometimes the clout of your agent.

+Quote Post
damnyankee
post May 14 2006, 12:29 PM
Post #74

B Cup

Hell yea. food-smiley-004.gif for keeping it real.

QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ May 13 2006, 02:08 AM)
agreed. 100% guns.gif

+Quote Post
damnyankee
post May 14 2006, 12:36 PM
Post #75

B Cup

Oh and Happy Mother's Day everyone. I am off to visit my inspiring mama. I love her sooo much! wub.gif what did everyone do for their mamas?

QUOTE(damnyankee @ May 14 2006, 12:29 PM)
Hell yea.  food-smiley-004.gif for keeping it real.

+Quote Post
diane26
post May 14 2006, 02:26 PM
Post #76

Double D's

Member No.: 12,556

QUOTE(damnyankee @ May 14 2006, 09:36 AM)
Oh and Happy Mother's Day everyone. I am off to visit my inspiring mama. I love her sooo much! wub.gif what did everyone do for their mamas?

My mom lives far away, I sent her some scrapbooking stuff and we all got her cards,

My husband got me a Ring in HI of a Hawiian flower with some diamonds around it and I am taking my boys to the carnival today.

smile.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post May 15 2006, 11:24 AM
Post #77

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(damnyankee @ May 14 2006, 12:28 PM)
I enjoyed connecting with you on in's /out's of the industry. I plan on calling penthouse EVERY month and checking in to see if any other pics were used. The vice president of advertising said "that would be annoying" if a model called to check on pics. But you know what? Fuck them! I am going to annoy them. That is my revenge and maybe it will make a difference.  food-smiley-004.gif

Yeah. It was nice chatting with you. I would have stayed and written longer, but I was already running late for family dinner plans.

I hope everything goes the way you hope for. It's a tricky market out there, but it can also be pretty rewarding if you have the right attitude, which it seems like you do. I don't really have any strong connections anymore, I'd be surprised if my agents even remember my name by now. but if you ever have an audition in the Chicago market, let me know. I'll see if I can dig up some old numbers. wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post May 16 2006, 06:37 PM
Post #78

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 13 2006, 08:34 PM)
I like the way edave thinks!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif

Who would've ever thought that would happen? tongue.gif

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 17 2006, 02:46 AM
Post #79

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(belicked6924 @ May 16 2006, 06:37 PM)
Who would've ever thought that would happen?  tongue.gif

Not me, and not in a million years! laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
evade20
post May 17 2006, 10:00 AM
Post #80

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 17 2006, 02:46 AM)

"Snakes on a Plane*" ph34r.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif

*Def. #1 ( http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?...akes+on+a+plane )

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 18 2006, 01:32 AM
Post #81

I don't suffer FOOLS

nice use of the UD

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
damnyankee
post May 18 2006, 01:24 PM
Post #82

B Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 17 2006, 02:46 AM)

Thanks alot. smilio13.gif sad-smiley-042.gif
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post May 18 2006, 01:31 PM
Post #83

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

QUOTE(damnyankee @ May 18 2006, 01:24 PM)
Thanks alot.  smilio13.gif  sad-smiley-042.gif

Ignore that Bondi clown hun....he's all talk....you know...making up for his shortcummings..... smile.gif

psst bondi...... angry-smiley-011.gif
tongue.gif
smile.gif

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
evade20
post May 18 2006, 01:32 PM
Post #84

Melon Master

Sorry, Hun, It has nothing to do with you. love-smiley-077.gif We both think your absolutely gorgeous. love-smiley-085.gif (Oops, I shouldn't speak for Bondi! laughing-smiley-017.gif ) Oh and Bondi would still love a pic with "Bondi Approved™" written accross your lovely melons. (Oops, There I go,speaking for Bondi! laughing-smiley-017.gif )

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post May 18 2006, 02:10 PM
Post #85

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

how in the HELL do I miss these threads.
Anyway, in conclusion, DY you are hot and more importantly you are Gnappster approved. It's like bondi approved except it's good.

P.S. more pics please!

That is all®

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
evade20
post May 18 2006, 04:35 PM
Post #86

Melon Master

QUOTE(paybarraman @ May 18 2006, 01:31 PM)
Ignore that Bondi clown hun....he's all talk....you know...making up for his shortcummings..... smile.gif
tongue.gif
smile.gif

Did I say, "Snakes...?" Bondi getting shit for something he did not do or mean. confused-smiley-013.gif blink.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
lonely1275
post May 18 2006, 07:22 PM
Post #87

C Cup

Member No.: 10,978

Hi Damn
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 19 2006, 12:18 AM
Post #88

I don't suffer FOOLS

Oh DY you misunderstand! I was just joking how never in a million years would I have thought I'd be agreeing with Evade!!! haha

I joke 99% of the time but never about the sexiness of the females who post on RMM!

Honey... you are;

Bondi Approved ™

QUOTE(paybarraman @ May 18 2006, 01:31 PM)
tongue.gif
smile.gif

Pay... I have had sex this week!

and to borrow a trademark

That is all ®

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
numba1fan
post May 19 2006, 02:15 AM
Post #89

C Cup

Member No.: 13,687

[quote=bondiguy,May 19 2006, 12:18 AM]
Oh DY you misunderstand! I was just joking how never in a million years would I have thought I'd be agreeing with Evade!!! haha

I joke 99% of the time but never about the sexiness of the females who post on RMM!

Honey... you are;

Bondi Approved ™
Pay... I have had sex with week!

and to borrow a trademark

That is all ®

blink.gif

sex with week? is that a boyfriend?, was he good? smilio04.gif smilio04.gif

nah.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 19 2006, 02:58 AM
Post #90

I don't suffer FOOLS

ph34r.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post

29 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 07:12 PM