Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

94 Pages « < 64 65 66 67 68 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Loveminnj, ...likes them all

LovemInNJ
post Nov 13 2018, 09:23 AM
Post #1951

E Cup+

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,181

been on rating for the past few days, but haven't been wowed to the point of noting a top new rating tits for today. the pics have been nice by all, but nothing had me backtracking to view multiple times until today. and that is because of Milf Melons smile.gif

amazing huge tits that've had me wanting to cup and squeeze. and deep cleavage to rest my head between and have her breast squished against me to keep me warm. awesome areolas and nipples and nice splash of color from her top. fantastic pic, Milf Melons! food-smiley-004.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 13 2018, 09:25 AM
Post #1952

E Cup+

QUOTE(Karatenami @ Nov 13 2018, 01:45 AM)
<3 smilio05.gif

always a delight Kara smile.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 14 2018, 09:00 AM
Post #1953

E Cup+

top new rating tits for today: fave Cumwhisky love-smiley-085.gif

been a while since this gorgeous lady posted on the rating page to my knowledge, but still as eye-fetching as ever! beautiful light skin with a sweet pink areola and nipple at the end of her tit. wrapped up in gray sweater warmth and with what appears to be golden locks cascading down past her shoulder. lovely picture and great to have her back food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 15 2018, 09:26 AM
Post #1954

E Cup+

starting off with those huge, gorgeous melons of Milf Melons as well as her long legs. all the better to wrap them around [me] and pull me closer to her tits. always a delightful view! food-smiley-004.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, gotta be NT1967 love-smiley-085.gif beautiful dark areolas and nipples adorning her lovely tits. pulled over a pretty black and white patterned dress. beautiful side profile of her face and hair. an excellent picture indeed! grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 16 2018, 08:41 AM
Post #1955

E Cup+

fave Snickerdoodlenurse82. wet from her shower. tits and cleavage in view. sexy body and hips. lovely view to start the morning grinning-smiley-003.gif

top new rating tits for today: Cowgirl12 love-smiley-085.gif gorgeous tits while laying down on the bed. either great skin tone or lovely all-over tan with no lines showing. so very tempting from many angles. so wanna see more from Cowgirl! smilio14.gif

even the Guest simulating an up-on-you view quite tempting. beautiful body and pose and would so reach up and squeeze those tits of hers as I assume she'd be bouncing to excitement. very pretty too

great pics by all this morning food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 17 2018, 08:53 AM
Post #1956

E Cup+

mmmmmmm, more Milf Melons! more of her gorgeous melons in view! more of her dress hitched up! more of her sexy legs in hose! terrific view, Milf Melons, just breathtaking! smilio14.gif

top new rating tits for today: mmallory! great view of her tits and cleavage and how I wish I could wake up and see that hovering over me. and with a polite word, would love to pull the straps aside, unclip the hooks, and let those tits hang free. beautiful pic mmallory! food-smiley-004.gif

eyed ScotsDannie too. beautiful smile to go with some pretty tits and freed kitty. must've gone back to it at least five times to enjoy the view. smile.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 18 2018, 09:06 AM
Post #1957

E Cup+

top new rating tits for today: mmallory love-smiley-085.gif
yesterday they were hanging nicely contained by a black bra. today they are free and the large areolas in view. great button nipples too. quite a pair she has and deserving of the title smile.gif

another pretty one by ScotsDannie as well. great tits, pretty panties, sweet smile. would be happy to be laying next to her and then she just happens to roll over onto me. smile.gif

the guest too. nice handfuls with sweet dark areolas contrasted by the light shirt. pretty dark hair and kissable cleavage. quite a pretty pic as well smile.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 19 2018, 07:10 AM
Post #1958

E Cup+

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Nov 18 2018, 09:06 AM)
top new rating tits for today: mmallory love-smiley-085.gif
yesterday they were hanging nicely contained by a black bra.  today they are free and the large areolas in view.  great button nipples too.  quite a pair she has and deserving of the title  smile.gif

another pretty one by ScotsDannie as well.  great tits, pretty panties, sweet smile.  would be happy to be laying next to her and then she just happens to roll over onto me.  smile.gif

the guest too.  nice handfuls with sweet dark areolas contrasted by the light shirt.  pretty dark hair and kissable cleavage.  quite a pretty pic as well  smile.gif

very similar list today, but still enticing nonetheless! this time mmallory lets them hang in a view that I wish I could enjoy for real! love-smiley-085.gif another pretty one by ScotsDannie as well, sweet smile along with her awesome tits! and gorgeous body and all from the Guest on this list; totally entranced by her fantastic figure and terrific tits and smile! amazing trio today! food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 20 2018, 07:02 AM
Post #1959

E Cup+

seems mmallory's on a roll with yet another great pic topping the list and as my top new rating tits for today! and to do as her title asks, to have my face between those soft warm tits with ready access to those button nipples. smile.gif great set so far mmallory, keep it up! food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 21 2018, 07:18 AM
Post #1960

E Cup+

pleasantly surprised that there's more to comment on than just continuing with mmallory's strong presence, though those stacked melons of hers continue to be a delight smilio14.gif

just so many regs and new ladies with excellent submissions, going to have to note the highlights of them all before naming a top new rating tits for today. so from the top of the list:

Snickerdoodlenurse82: awesome flash of your awesome tits!
SaraB: sexy in the shower!
mmallory: love those stacked melons!
Snickerdoodlenurse82: love to take that nature walk with you
Shycpel2012: quite a nice lick
Milf Melons: still so sexy and a fantastic pose 22.gif
Guest: wish I could've joined her in the shower, quite lovely
Getitdone2001: even with the lightened hair, beautiful with great tits and eyes
Milkyjuggz0069: still have me tempted for your tits (and to squeeze them) after all this time

and out of all these lovely ladies, title for top new rating tits for today goes to Getitdone2001! such a fine view of her tits, areolas and nipples, but also imagining those eyes looking at me adoring her and bringing a smile to her face smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
Milkyjuggz0069
post Nov 21 2018, 05:01 PM
Post #1961

A Cup

Member No.: 42,445

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Nov 21 2018, 07:18 AM)
pleasantly surprised that there's more to comment on than just continuing with mmallory's strong presence, though those stacked melons of hers continue to be a delight smilio14.gif

just so many regs and new ladies with excellent submissions, going to have to note the highlights of them all before naming a top new rating tits for today.  so from the top of the list:

Snickerdoodlenurse82: awesome flash of your awesome tits!
SaraB: sexy in the shower!
mmallory: love those stacked melons!
Snickerdoodlenurse82: love to take that nature walk with you
Shycpel2012: quite a nice lick
Milf Melons: still so sexy and a fantastic pose  22.gif
Guest: wish I could've joined her in the shower, quite lovely
Getitdone2001: even with the lightened hair, beautiful with great tits and eyes
Milkyjuggz0069: still have me tempted for your tits (and to squeeze them) after all this time

and out of all these lovely ladies, title for top new rating tits for today goes to Getitdone2001!  such a fine view of her tits, areolas and nipples, but also imagining those eyes looking at me adoring her and bringing a smile to her face  smilio05.gif

read my comment to my latest pic... i'll be waiting
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 22 2018, 09:04 AM
Post #1962

E Cup+

QUOTE(Milkyjuggz0069 @ Nov 21 2018, 05:01 PM)
read my comment to my latest pic... i'll be waiting

hope you're pleased by it wub.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 22 2018, 09:10 AM
Post #1963

E Cup+

just the one guest on the rating page, but a nice representation for today (or should I say for the US). pretty, large breasts on display with the side of a sweet smile and nipples to sample. grinning-smiley-003.gif

to those celebrating, happy Thanksgiving! food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 23 2018, 11:06 AM
Post #1964

E Cup+

quiet on the rating page, so just a few shout outs from the thread pics I found in the meantime.

Rockchick: awesome pic and a great reminder of how hot you are!
Curiosity: also awesome pics, dress and the kneeling one. hot as ever!
Vinostyle: amazing pics shared and a great chat to boot!
Milkyjuggz0069: glad for the response in my thread and hope you enjoyed my response to it

such amazing and beautiful women! thanks for the great start to the weekend love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 24 2018, 09:19 AM
Post #1965

E Cup+

nine great sets of tits on display and all of them quite a view to behold love-smiley-085.gif

SaraB: fine side stacked view
Guest: cute Bs and nice cleavage
mmallory: sweet areolas peeking over her black bra
Guest: fine tits and figure
Milf Melons: gorgeous tits/nipples/cleavage and pretty top
Snickerdoodlenurse: nice silhouette and can still see her colorful areolas
Jenny777: nice hang and double view with the mirror
Cowgirl: gorgeous tits/cleavage/legs (top new rating tits for today as well)
JaneD: great hang with that cleavage and nipples

& DannieBlonde: very pretty full body view that looks so inviting

food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 26 2018, 07:17 AM
Post #1966

E Cup+

a delightful list of beauties this morning smilio14.gif

faves!

Milf Melons: ooh how those luscious legs entice as much as her terrific tits!
Snickerdoodlenurse: gorgeous tits and areolas matched with dark hair
Milkyjuggz0069: how I wish that nipple was sneaking out of that bra and into my mouth. delightful as ever Milky!
FiveTwo: great way to get into the spirit! now for the mistletoe wink.gif

and!

mmallory: how I'm enticed by those tits and nipples
DannieBlonde: slowly winning me over with her pics and this pose
Guest: beautiful in front of the mirror in jeans
Getitdone2001: those tits, face, and eyes 2thumbs.gif
Cincykid10: nice tits and cleavage with those tan lines

amongst them, I'm splitting the title of top new rating tits for today between Getitdon2001 and DannieBlonde. been loving the pics of Getitdone's bust line and face and still amazing with this new pic. but also been enjoying DannieBlonde's more and more with each new pic and this one is the best to date and I can't stay quiet about that. so you two steal the show today and well deserved food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 27 2018, 07:10 AM
Post #1967

E Cup+

even more posted by the lovely ladies of RMM smilio14.gif

Guest: simply gorgeous torso! if not listed as guest, probably would be the top new rating tits for today.
SexyMountainChic: nipples! sweet, luscious nipples! on some nice tits! and love the long dark hair.
Justclaycl69: nice cleavage shot
Petweir11: nice dark areolas and nipples
Cincykid10: beautiful, sexy body from head to toe. nice hair and just wish there was a bit more of a smile there. wish I could caress and fondle you all over. for a full body shot, one of two sharing the title of top new rating tits for total 2thumbs.gif
mmallory: lovely hangers showing off her deep cleavage
Danasophia: once again delighting with a full view of her tits, areolas, and nipples. the other sharing the title of top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif

and in the other section of the page:
Guest: love, just love the view with those manicured nails adding such beauty to your already lovely pussy. such a delight to the eyes this morning and would so want to be there pleasing it
DannieBlonde: again warming up more to her body and beauty, I feel like I would want to be up next to her and rocking back and forth with my hands on her hips. lovely bra 'n panty set and like how she's looking back. would love if when she did with me there that she'd smile and give a wink before expressing more of her enjoyment. gorgeous pic Dannie!
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 28 2018, 07:13 AM
Post #1968

E Cup+

though I enjoy both their pics, in the toss up between NakedBailiff and Mmallory for top new rating tits for today, the edge goes to NakedBailiff! part because her tits are out for full view. also because of them floating in the hot tub. and because those areolas are hypnotic. would love to take dip in the water with her. 2thumbs.gif

also check out the newest posts by Curiosity. gorgeous woman from head to toe and in various amounts of clothing. love her cascading hair in the one. all a visual delight grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 29 2018, 07:21 AM
Post #1969

E Cup+

great variety from the ladies today! smilio14.gif

NakedBailiff hanging from the side and kneeling!
mmallory from below for some great underMelons!
Daisy27 from the side standing!
Danasophia from the front!
Bigpinks with a view of the top and bottom all at once!
and the sexy momma Guest with tan lines!

each a great view, fave and all, that all will share the title of top new rating tits for today food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 30 2018, 07:13 AM
Post #1970

E Cup+

quick post on the short rating list.

when faves like NakedBailiff and Daisy27 post, it's going to be the start of a great day love-smiley-085.gif both so beautiful and a joy to view. and the Guest today has quite a lovely cleavage shot. great showing by all three.

and the other with a shot of her rear, niiiiiiiiiiice! grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 1 2018, 08:53 AM
Post #1971

E Cup+

first things first, fave Noodleme76. whether showing off in classy dresses or top down or fully naked, gorgeous woman with fantastic tits. and today on the rating page a great two for one day bonus. would so hop into the hot tub with her and her girls. spectacular pics, Noodleme food-smiley-004.gif

and for top new rating tits for today, Crog19851 love-smiley-085.gif also a great frontal view and with it titled "Squishy" I so wanna hug and caress her/them. and what a smile! totally blew me away and such an enhancer to an already excellent pic 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 2 2018, 09:59 AM
Post #1972

E Cup+

Noodleme76, the lovely lady with the terrific tits that I'd love to wake up to! gorgeous pic and those lips look so love-smiley-077.gif beautiful pic to finish up the week grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 3 2018, 07:08 AM
Post #1973

E Cup+

brief but amazing list of rating pics today smile.gif

Noodleme76 and her gorgeous girls out of that warm, red top! adorned with beautiful necklaces as I stare at her wonderful cleavage and nipples!

top new rating tits today on HH4P love-smiley-085.gif great tits, beautiful creamy body. mmm, to give her a good squeeze from the front or behind smilio05.gif

the Guest's wife's tits. fine body and breasts, pretty hair too!

and quick note, FiveTwo and a couple pics she's posted since yesterday. so gorgeous with her tits out of her French maid out fit and cleavage showing in the light green shirt. both tempting, stunning, and delightful wub.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 4 2018, 07:17 AM
Post #1974

E Cup+

such a strong showing by the faves this morning it's incredible! love-smiley-085.gif smilio14.gif

Daisy27: fantastic upward view of her lovely tits!
FiveTwo: ooh la la in that French maid outfit!
NakedBailiff: lovely stretch (and great kitty pic later on)!
Cumwhiskey: gorgeous suckable nipple as always!
Noodleme76: gorgeous body, great tits, always desirable

MichelleM. M as in mmmmmm, she marvelous with those incredible tits of hers! always ogling, always fantasizing, always admiring Michelle displaying her gorgeous self each and every pic posted for rating and in the threads. flirty, fit, fun, and by far a sexy and all-around wonderful woman I've had the pleasure of chatting with (but wish I could hear her voice). so many times she's posted and I just want to say all these sweet things about her. and her magic works again as I have this paragraph now smilio05.gif

top new rating tits for today: Easty! 2thumbs.gif nice color, great size, feels like I could just lean forward and rest my head in her cleavage while enjoying her soft warm tits on either side. quite a lovely chest she has!

and even the Guest for today has a nice set on display. shines more with all these faves on the list!
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 5 2018, 07:00 AM
Post #1975

E Cup+

she keeps posting, I keep smiling smile.gif Noodleme76 and her gorgeous tits, going for a multi-day streak. another fantastic front view of her amazing tits and nipples and deep cleavage. add in that dress and she's the total package love-smiley-085.gif

can say the same for HH4P and her front view. and like the other day, have the urge to give her a great squeeze smilio05.gif

and the Guest looks hot! nice layers of sweater, shirt, and jeans and then her tits out for full view. would love to lend a hand or mouth and enjoy what she's got. quite beautiful and hope she posts more as a member food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 6 2018, 07:06 AM
Post #1976

E Cup+

eyes wide open thanks to Noodleme76 and her pic on the rating page today smilio14.gif excellent view of her tits, kitty, and all sexy points in between!

top new rating tits for today: Floggle love-smiley-085.gif I like them. I really like what I see in Floggle's pic. nice large areolas and nipples to taste. fine size to fit in my palms. good cleavage, would bring a smile to my face to see for real. curious to see more. 2thumbs.gif

loving the pic by the shower time Guest! lovely shapely body, tempting tits to kiss and squeeze. great curves all over and even those earrings adding something beautiful. another I'd want to see more from smile.gif

Guest with the shaved kitty quite pretty too. nice and inviting for some sweet fun smile.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 7 2018, 06:59 AM
Post #1977

E Cup+

Noodleme76's nipples and cool whip. all the more to want my lips and tongue all over those sweet tits! smilio14.gif such a strong showing this week by an incredible babe!

Danasophia looking great as well! nice round tits, dark areolas, fine cleavage. very pretty color for her bra as well. love to get a hug from her in that moment smilio05.gif

as for top new rating tits for today, I'm gravitating toward Floggle. part of it happens to be those large areolas and nipples. also wishing that was my hand giving the left one a nice squeeze. certainly eying Twilight76 and Rclements' as well, but something about Floggle's tits keeps drawing my eyes back to them smile.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 8 2018, 09:00 AM
Post #1978

E Cup+

quite a number of fine tits on display today smilio14.gif

Strong showing by faves Noodleme76 and Danasophia! every time I see Noodleme's topless I imagine her bumping them against my chest in a flirty way without saying a word or talking about something else and then grinning when she sees me constantly glancing down at them. same or more so with Danasophia's as I admire her nipples and areolas. smilio05.gif

Eying Easty's once more as top new rating tits for today and thinking she should be bumped up to fave level now. always a great view, always admiring her nipples and cleavage. overall, quite a lovely lady like all my faves food-smiley-004.gif

which leaves me with Floggle as the other top new rating tits for today smile.gif got to say I like viewing those tits of hers. something about them keeps my eyes glued to them. with three good front views, wondering how they'd look from a different angle.

also mentioning the Guest's flirty fiancée as showing off quite a lovely lady with some fine tits there

great set of pics by all today, well done 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 9 2018, 08:40 AM
Post #1979

E Cup+

just one on the list this morning, but a great one it is! Noodleme76, in her words, feeling frisky. would love to feel how frisky she is, whether up by her tits, her hip, around her kitty, and all points in between. so beautiful, total sexiness 2thumbs.gif 22.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 10 2018, 07:10 AM
Post #1980

E Cup+

all looking beautiful on the rating list this morning! smilio14.gif love-smiley-085.gif

starting with faves Daisy27 and Noodleme76! Daisy with her light skin and rosy areolas in what looks like the bath room. so pretty! and Noodleme with the top pulled up to show off her lovely tits! two great faves looking fantastic as always!

for top new rating tits for today, going strong with Floggle once more! this time, looks like they're presented for view knowing she's got some eying her a lot. nipples look great along with the cleavage. so wishing I could caress them after all these posts. 2thumbs.gif

close behind is Rclements. I dare say the pic is similar, but with a darker skin tone and rosy areolas. that's why i say close behind because if it wasn't for Floggle's streak of fine pics, Rclements could just as easily be the top new rating tits for today!

and finally, this fine fit fantastic Guest love-smiley-085.gif great body, great tits, and a wonderful smile! one pic and I'm already wanting so much more! i hope she joins, would be a great addition to the site smilio05.gif
+Quote Post

94 Pages « < 64 65 66 67 68 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:34 PM