Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

37 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Ddd35 Or 3d As I Have Been Named Here, just me

Bobaloo
post Sep 21 2006, 05:58 PM
Post #31

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(HardDick69 @ Sep 21 2006, 05:17 PM)
Haha yeah, Gnapp shows up w/ nothing but a pic of her tits and is like "Hi I'm looking for a farmer that has a babysitter that owns this rack, can you help me?"

Well played grinning-smiley-003.gif

you're a pretty cool dude with a hot chick. I'd have said hi earlier, but I was trying to avoid having to call someone harddick. So Hi, welcome to RMM. Hope you don't mind being called HD.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 22 2006, 12:43 AM
Post #32

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 21 2006, 05:58 PM)
Well played grinning-smiley-003.gif

you're a pretty cool dude with a hot chick.  I'd have said hi earlier, but I was trying to avoid having to call someone harddick.  So Hi, welcome to RMM.  Hope you don't mind being called HD.

But 3d tells me you have never had any problems getting your lips around a harddick before? blink.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 22 2006, 09:49 AM
Post #33

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 22 2006, 12:43 AM)
But 3d tells me you have never had any problems getting your lips around a harddick before? blink.gif

someone needs to get that guy some help. He has dreams and then think they're reality. What a nut case. that, and he can never keep a secret.

i've said too much ph34r.gif

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 22 2006, 11:25 AM
Post #34

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 21 2006, 10:43 PM)

smilio04.gif BAM!

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 22 2006, 06:40 PM
Post #35

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 22 2006, 11:25 AM)
smilio04.gif   BAM!

TY.. it is not often Bob leaves himself open....
(apart from the times Jrock pays him a vists) blink.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 24 2006, 11:51 AM
Post #36

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

well guys the gal in the yellow dress is my babysitter at her senior prom , the gal in the black is her twin sister , not identical ,(no boobs ) and nope its not from Goggle as Bobaloo would suggest its out of my archives .. 2thumbs.gif

harvest is moving slowly as the weather isnt cooperating , going to be a long fall ..
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 25 2006, 11:05 AM
Post #37

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 24 2006, 11:51 AM)
Attached Image
well guys the gal in the yellow dress is my babysitter at her senior prom , the gal in the black is her twin sister , not identical ,(no boobs )  and nope its not from Goggle as Bobaloo would suggest  its out of  my archives ..  2thumbs.gif
harvest is moving  slowly as the weather isnt cooperating  , going to be a long fall ..

Wow. She'd be pretty hot if it weren't for that black stuff all over her face.

Thanks for finally posting the pics of your baby-sitter. What's her number? Perhaps her services could be of use to me. 03.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 25 2006, 11:06 AM
Post #38

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 25 2006, 11:05 AM)
Wow.  She'd be pretty hot if it weren't for that black stuff all over her face.

Thanks for finally posting the pics of your baby-sitter.  What's her number?  Perhaps her services could be of use to me.  03.gif

one more thing... How'd you get to go to her senior prom to take that pic??? Sign me up for that job. 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 25 2006, 11:49 AM
Post #39

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 24 2006, 09:51 AM)
Attached Image
well guys the gal in the yellow dress is my babysitter at her senior prom , the gal in the black is her twin sister , not identical ,(no boobs )  and nope its not from Goggle as Bobaloo would suggest  its out of  my archives ..  2thumbs.gif
harvest is moving  slowly as the weather isnt cooperating  , going to be a long fall ..

well she certainly appears to have potential. didn't anyone wonder why the dirty old man was at the prom taking pics of teenage girls? tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 25 2006, 11:56 AM
Post #40

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 24 2006, 09:51 AM)

yeah, goggle is a great site!

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 25 2006, 01:58 PM
Post #41

Melon Master

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 25 2006, 11:06 AM)
one more thing... How'd you get to go to her senior prom to take that pic???  Sign me up for that job.  2thumbs.gif

If ya read the start of this thread youd know I am on the school board , thus I get invited to Prom . and homecoming and handed her , her diploma at graduation .... tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 25 2006, 03:01 PM
Post #42

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 25 2006, 11:58 AM)
If ya read the  start of this thread youd know I am on the school board , thus  I get invited to Prom  . and homecoming and  handed her , her diploma at graduation  ....  tongue.gif

you're craftier than I thought, you dirty ol' bastard! tongue.gif

after handing her the diploma did you give her a little slap on the ass, ya know, like "way to go!"

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 25 2006, 05:37 PM
Post #43

Melon Master

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 25 2006, 03:01 PM)
you're craftier than I thought, you dirty ol' bastard!  tongue.gif

after handing her the diploma did you give her a little slap on the ass, ya know, like "way to go!"

Well I handed her and her twin there diplomas , and they both gave me a big hug right on stage in front of 1100 people including my WIFE , that wasnt a good thing ... LOL But always remember were thers a will theres a way ... food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 26 2006, 10:31 AM
Post #44

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 25 2006, 05:37 PM)
Well I handed her and her twin  there diplomas , and they both gave me a big hug right on stage  in front  of 1100 people including my WIFE ,  that wasnt a good thing ...  LOL    But always remember were thers a will theres a way ... food-smiley-004.gif

I WILL have your baby-sitter!!!

hope that works

--------------------
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 27 2006, 12:58 AM
Post #45

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 25 2006, 11:05 AM)
Wow.  She'd be pretty hot if it weren't for that black stuff all over her face.

Thanks for finally posting the pics of your baby-sitter.  What's her number?  Perhaps her services could be of use to me.  03.gif

Yeah she has one killer blackhead! tongue.gif

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 25 2006, 01:58 PM)
If ya read the  start of this thread youd know I am on the school board , thus  I get invited to Prom  . and homecoming and  handed her , her diploma at graduation  ....  tongue.gif

You dirty old man blink.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 27 2006, 06:36 AM
Post #46

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 27 2006, 12:58 AM)
Yeah she has one killer blackhead! tongue.gif
You dirty old man blink.gif

what can I say ? food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 27 2006, 10:17 AM
Post #47

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 27 2006, 06:36 AM)
what can I say ? food-smiley-004.gif

well, you can start with... Babysitter, I need you to go over to Bobaloo's place for a while. Here's some cab fare.

--------------------
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 28 2006, 04:02 AM
Post #48

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 27 2006, 10:17 AM)
well, you can start with... Babysitter, I need you to go over to Bobaloo's place for a while.  Here's some cab fare.

Well your both in the same state... thats a start!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 28 2006, 05:39 PM
Post #49

Melon Master

well ladies and gentlemen and useing the term losely , have a question , the wife and I have been hanging out with a couple our same age for about 2 yrs , weve been to vegas , going to Hawaii in feb , and we go out to eat allot together as well as drink our share together , well my question is this .. I am really attracted to his wife , its kinda strange cause she isnt really my type , she just has average boobs , a fair butt , and a great smile , i found myself staring at her mouth and lips over supper last weekend , the 4 of us dont speek of sex , other then just jokng , but this summer we were at a tractor / truck pull and were drinking heavily and she needed help climbing off the semi traier we were sitting on and in the course of me holding her hand to help her down she moved my hand to her chest and brushed it across her breast , nothing was said just a shared smile .... Im just curious what ya all think should I persue some swapping or just call it well enough and tease and dream a bit and stay good friends ????? coco.gif be nice gnappy and bob its just a question not a sex story or anything ...
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Sep 28 2006, 05:46 PM
Post #50

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 14,012

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 28 2006, 05:39 PM)
well ladies and gentlemen  and useing the term losely , have a question , the wife and I have been hanging out  with a couple our same age  for about 2 yrs ,  weve been to vegas , going to Hawaii in feb , and we go out to eat allot together as well as  drink our share together , well my question is this ..  I am really attracted  to  his wife , its kinda strange  cause she isnt really my type , she  just has average  boobs , a fair butt , and a great smile , i found myself staring at her mouth and lips  over supper last weekend ,  the 4 of us dont speek of sex , other then just jokng , but this summer we were at a tractor / truck pull and were drinking heavily  and she needed help climbing off the semi traier we were sitting on  and in the course of me holding her hand  to help her down  she moved my hand to her chest  and brushed it across her breast , nothing was said  just a shared smile  ....  Im just curious what ya  all think should I persue  some swapping  or just call it well enough and   tease and dream  a bit and stay good friends  ?????    coco.gif  be nice gnappy and bob   its just a question  not a sex story or anything ...

YOU HAVE BEEN IN THE COMBINE TOO LONG 3DDD ....don't look into the light

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 28 2006, 05:52 PM
Post #51

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 28 2006, 03:39 PM)
well ladies and gentlemen  and useing the term losely , have a question , the wife and I have been hanging out  with a couple our same age  for about 2 yrs ,  weve been to vegas , going to Hawaii in feb , and we go out to eat allot together as well as  drink our share together , well my question is this ..  I am really attracted  to  his wife , its kinda strange  cause she isnt really my type , she  just has average  boobs , a fair butt , and a great smile , i found myself staring at her mouth and lips  over supper last weekend ,  the 4 of us dont speek of sex , other then just jokng , but this summer we were at a tractor / truck pull and were drinking heavily  and she needed help climbing off the semi traier we were sitting on  and in the course of me holding her hand  to help her down  she moved my hand to her chest  and brushed it across her breast , nothing was said  just a shared smile  ....  Im just curious what ya  all think should I persue  some swapping  or just call it well enough and   tease and dream  a bit and stay good friends  ?????    coco.gif  be nice gnappy and bob   its just a question  not a sex story or anything ...

you need to get that woman, your babysitter, your mother-in-law and that girl you met at the family reunion together fro some group action!

But seriously, I'd say forget it and enjoy the quick feel you got. Unless you're sure your wife would be into it, then I'd say leave well enough alone. Plus women do all sorts of crazy shit when drunk(I should know) that they would never think of doing when sober. Sure she may be attracted to you but it might end there. She could very well not want anything physical out of it. How do you find out if she wants more than that? Well you probably won't. If you try to pursue it and she's not into it, it could make hanging out with them really awkward. And if you go behind your wife's back and this other woman gets really spooked and tells your wife, well, you might end up shacking up with the babysitter permanently. laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 28 2006, 06:17 PM
Post #52

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 28 2006, 05:39 PM)

Anyone can cheat. the hard thing is not cheating. there will be temptations and flirtations all your life. You should accept that as a compliment and take out your sexual urges on your wife (and baby-sitter, of course).

Also look at it this way. Your buddy's wife is so-so. okay boobs, okay butt, and you don't seem that into her other than for the thrill of it all. now, you'd have to share YOUR wife with your buddy. Are you willing to trade wife for wife. who's getting the upgrade in that scenario? In any case, you should be damn sure you have the bigger cock of the two... you'll have better chance of a threesome that way.

in unrelated news, Peoria isn't that far from me. Think I can come over and meet your baby-sitter?? smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 28 2006, 06:32 PM
Post #53

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 28 2006, 04:17 PM)
Anyone can cheat.  the hard thing is not cheating.  there will be temptations and flirtations all your life.  You should accept that as a compliment and take out your sexual urges on your wife (and baby-sitter, of course). 

Really?!?! WOOHOO! drinkup.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 29 2006, 03:02 AM
Post #54

I don't suffer FOOLS

First of all Naraz needs to get his emo ass to a tractor pull

secondly sometimes fantasies are great in theory but you could fuck her/wife swap and really not have fun

We ALL have forbidden fantasies (Hell I know I do) but just keep them that way

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 29 2006, 06:32 AM
Post #55

Melon Master

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 28 2006, 05:52 PM)
you need to get that woman, your babysitter, your mother-in-law and that girl you met at the family reunion together fro some group action!
But seriously, I'd say forget it and enjoy the quick feel you got. Unless you're sure your wife would be into it, then I'd say leave well enough alone. Plus women do all sorts of crazy shit when drunk(I should know) that they would never think of doing when sober. Sure she may be attracted to you but it might end there. She could very well not want anything physical out of it. How do you find out if she wants more than that? Well you probably won't. If you try to pursue it and she's not into it, it could make hanging out with them really awkward. And if you go behind your wife's back and this other woman gets really spooked  and tells your wife, well, you might end up shacking up with the babysitter permanently.  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Yes your right its better to leave as a fantasy, they came to my sons football game last night and then all of us went out for supper , then i wake up in the night all hot and sweaty haveing drempt of having sex with her , but i am not willing to share so i will take all your advice and just look and dream ...
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 29 2006, 06:33 AM
Post #56

Melon Master

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 28 2006, 06:17 PM)
Anyone can cheat.  the hard thing is not cheating.  there will be temptations and flirtations all your life.  You should accept that as a compliment and take out your sexual urges on your wife (and baby-sitter, of course). 

Also look at it this way.  Your buddy's wife is so-so.  okay boobs, okay butt, and you don't seem that into her other than for the thrill of it all.  now, you'd have to share YOUR wife with your buddy.  Are you willing to trade wife for wife.  who's getting the upgrade in that scenario?  In any case, you should be damn sure you have the bigger cock of the two... you'll have better chance of a threesome that way.

in unrelated news, Peoria isn't that far from me.  Think I can come over and meet your baby-sitter??  smile.gif

well the baby sitter is home from college this week to ... 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 29 2006, 06:35 AM
Post #57

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 29 2006, 03:02 AM)
First of all Naraz needs to get his emo ass to a tractor pull

secondly sometimes fantasies are great in theory but you could fuck her/wife swap and really not have fun

this is all true Bondi , I have many fantasies , food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 29 2006, 10:49 AM
Post #58

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 29 2006, 06:33 AM)
well the baby sitter is home from college this week to   ...  2thumbs.gif

How'z Saturday lookin' for her?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 29 2006, 11:34 AM
Post #59

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 29 2006, 01:02 AM)

I bet some of them are even heterosexual ones.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 29 2006, 08:05 PM
Post #60

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 29 2006, 11:34 AM)
I bet some of them are even heterosexual ones.

ummm..... takes one to know one....

*swoosh*

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post

37 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:54 PM