Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> H121012, Game - not sure this will work...

h121012
post Feb 20 2014, 02:41 PM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 40,370

So here are my boobs. Since most people don't have an accurate self-image, I was hoping some of you could provide me my mirror of sorts. I'd love to see if you could tell me who has the boobs that are most like mine, from the site or just in general. If I can check those out, I'll have my "mirror" from your eyes rather than my own.

Thought this might be fun, even if a little vain maybe. If it doesn't work, oh well. If it does, I'll love to see the responses.

Thanks.Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
freestyle
post Feb 20 2014, 04:36 PM
Post #2

C Cup

Member No.: 23,396

QUOTE(h121012 @ Feb 20 2014, 02:41 PM)
So here are my boobs.  Since most people don't have an accurate self-image, I was hoping some of you could provide me my mirror of sorts.  I'd love to see if you could tell me who has the boobs that are most like mine, from the site or just in general.  If I can check those out, I'll have my "mirror" from your eyes rather than my own.

Thought this might be fun, even if a little vain maybe.  If it doesn't work, oh well.  If it does, I'll love to see the responses.

Thanks.Attached Image

I think your boobs look great. They remind me of Jennifer Connelly in The Hot Spot; before she got too skinny.
+Quote Post
h121012
post Feb 20 2014, 05:16 PM
Post #3

A Cup

QUOTE(freestyle @ Feb 20 2014, 04:36 PM)
I think your boobs look great. They remind me of Jennifer Connelly in The Hot Spot; before she got too skinny.

I just found a Hot Spot pic. She certainly looks like she is younger than me there, but her boobs do look pretty hot. I'll certainly take that as a compliment. smile.gif
+Quote Post
Teo096
post Feb 20 2014, 06:06 PM
Post #4

Double D's

Member No.: 36,068

QUOTE(h121012 @ Feb 20 2014, 02:41 PM)
So here are my boobs.  Since most people don't have an accurate self-image, I was hoping some of you could provide me my mirror of sorts.  I'd love to see if you could tell me who has the boobs that are most like mine, from the site or just in general.  If I can check those out, I'll have my "mirror" from your eyes rather than my own.

Thought this might be fun, even if a little vain maybe.  If it doesn't work, oh well.  If it does, I'll love to see the responses.

Thanks.Attached Image

Kind of hard to compare with your hands holding them up. Perhaps you could post one with them hanging on there own.... smile.gif
+Quote Post
h121012
post Apr 7 2014, 02:36 PM
Post #5

A Cup

Here's another one...without my hands holding them up. LOL.Attached Image
+Quote Post
Speeder Murdoch
post Apr 7 2014, 03:17 PM
Post #6

B Cup

Member No.: 36,579

QUOTE(h121012 @ Apr 7 2014, 02:36 PM)
Here's another one...without my hands holding them up. LOL.Attached Image

Absolutely gorgeous and perky and succulent, would love to get my hands on those beauties.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th September 2024 - 03:47 PM