Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> New To These Boards?, READ THIS!!!!!!

paybarraman
post Aug 3 2006, 10:46 PM
Post #1

Our line starts coach?

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,198

I'm not putting this up to be all high and mighty or obnoxious or pretentious. I'm posting this because earlier today I stomped a newbie's neck cause he posted a cock pic in a thread for girls and boobs (granted the thread he posted in was a repeat itself).

http://www.ratemymelons.com/chat/The_Dickt..._Club-t964.html

When I came back tonight, the guy replied and said he was new and removed his pic and asked I post more civilly. To which I replied he was right.

BUT....I also mentioned that being new to a board is not an excuse for breaking the, albeit unsaid, board "etiquette". Many posters in the past have said in some way, shape or form, that when you start posting you should read through the board first. Read the topics and threads. Get a feel for the board and its members before just jumping in feet first. By doing this you can avoid people flaming you and ranting about you.

We have a lot of new people joining in from all over the world and while its great because we have lots of new people to meet, it's frustrating because the board is becoming filled with repetitive posts and threads. Right along with people falling all over each other to either flatter the ladies posting pics or just soliciting comments and ratings.

HEY, this may very well be a duplicate topic and I might/should get my ass chewed if it is - my only excuse is that my search feature doesn't work right; I just get "nothing found" and or "no new posts" when I try to use it.

Just my $.02 for what it's worth. Just keep in mind I've been hanging around here for a very long time.

***BTS or Comedy feel free to merge or lock or delete this thread as necessary.***

This post has been edited by paybarraman: Aug 3 2006, 10:48 PM

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
evade20
post Aug 3 2006, 11:54 PM
Post #2

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 3 2006, 10:46 PM)
I'm not putting this up to be all high and mighty or obnoxious or pretentious.  I'm posting this because earlier today I stomped  a newbie's neck cause he posted a cock pic in a thread for girls and boobs (granted the thread he posted in was a repeat itself).

http://www.ratemymelons.com/chat/The_Dickt..._Club-t964.html

When I came back tonight, the guy replied and said he was new and removed his pic and asked I post more civilly.  To which I replied he was right.

BUT....I also mentioned that being new to a board is not an excuse for breaking the, albeit unsaid, board "etiquette".  Many posters in the past have said in some way, shape or form, that when you start posting you should read through the board first.  Read the topics and threads.  Get a feel for the board and its members before just jumping in feet first.  By doing this you can avoid people flaming you and ranting about you.

We have a lot of new people joining in from all over the world and while its great because we have lots of new people to meet, it's frustrating because the board is becoming filled with repetitive posts and threads.  Right along with people falling all over each other to either flatter the ladies posting pics or just soliciting comments and ratings.

HEY, this may very well be a duplicate topic and I might/should get my ass chewed if it is - my only excuse is that my search feature doesn't work right; I just get "nothing found" and or "no new posts" when I try to use it.

Just my $.02 for what it's worth.  Just keep in mind I've been hanging around here for a very long time.
***BTS or Comedy feel free to merge or lock or delete this thread as necessary.***

Great post!!!

Yes it probably is a repeat. It probably is in the wrong thread. It is also true that people don't know what Frequently Asked Questions are.

Fuck it! I'm going to repost this cartoon mostly because maybe it will sink in if people see it enough blink.gif :

user posted image

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 4 2006, 12:52 AM
Post #3

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

Pay I echo your post 100%. I tried creating a FAQ thread in the help section but it seems that since I have done so duplicate threads have been even more prevelant!

Might I suggest Comedy Merge this with the FAQ thread and have it posted and pinned for ALL to see in EVERY area/sub category on the boards!

A similar thing was done in the 411 section whereby John Freak pinned the 411 rules and largely they have been abided by so I see no reason as to why this would not work?

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Aug 4 2006, 11:13 AM
Post #4

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

2thumbs.gif Very good idea Pay. Although at first the thought crossed my mind to razz you about a duplicate thread, but IMO this is worthy of duplication. I have posted my own thoughts regarding something to help here

Another thought I had was a possible tutorial through the FAQ's prior to being allowed to post on the board. I am a member at another board where that is a requirement. There is also a completely by invite and approval area after you reach a certain # of posts, the moderators of that board do the approval process and it's based on the merit of your posts.

Anyways, good thread Pay grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Aug 4 2006, 11:48 AM
Post #5

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

All in good time.. Im almost finished moving and I will take care of all necessary merges and the new Newbie FAQ will be places above every section on the forum. Sorry for the delay guys and girls biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
ddd35
post Aug 4 2006, 03:21 PM
Post #6

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

Comedy , I can see the points on duplicate threads , all good points , but I can also see that were running off some of the new blood by some of the veterens going on power trips , it really doesn't matter to me one way or the other , Just saying , some of those Noobs might bring a hot girlfriend along , lets not choke them the first day out of the gate ....
AS long as your filling the FAQS can ya put something in there about not stalking others Cp was getting followed around and harrassed pretty bad here a while back I know she as well as all of us can handle ourselves but it is ridiculous to think that we al sit back and watch it happen ...

I guess the biggest thing is , we talk about etiquette and such but lets remember this is cyber space , its not like going to the neigberhood block party , or a AA mtg, or a church function and knowing what is expected ,I for one value everyones opinion . That is all .. Thanks food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 4 2006, 06:01 PM
Post #7

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Aug 4 2006, 11:48 AM)
All in good time.. Im almost finished moving and I will take care of all necessary merges and the new Newbie FAQ will be places above every section on the forum.  Sorry for the delay guys and girls biggrin.gif

Good to hear Comedy... I think that should solve most of the problems. I don't think belicked's idea of a noob holding bay will be great, we still want people logging onto RMM we just want them to observe simple house rules and ettiquete

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
allmebaby
post Aug 5 2006, 02:57 AM
Post #8

D Cup

Member No.: 8,431

Good post pay!! And since I have somewhat know you for about a year I think this will make you smile.

user posted image
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Aug 5 2006, 08:36 AM
Post #9

Double D's

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 4 2006, 05:01 PM)
Good to hear Comedy... I think that should solve most of the problems. I don't think belicked's idea of a noob holding bay will be great, we still want people logging onto RMM we just want them to observe simple house rules and ettiquete

It's not a holding area tongue.gif It would be kind of similar to the "members only" forum theory nah.gif

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
Cutie_Pie
post Aug 5 2006, 12:31 PM
Post #10

B Cup

Member No.: 16,254

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 4 2006, 03:21 PM)
Comedy  , I can see the points on duplicate threads , all good points , but I can also see that were running off some of the new blood  by    some of the veterens going on  power trips , it really doesn't matter to me one way or the other ,  Just saying , some of those Noobs  might bring a hot girlfriend along , lets not choke them the first day out of the gate ....  
AS long as your filling the FAQS  can ya put something in there about not stalking others  Cp  was getting followed around  and harrassed pretty bad here a while back I know she as well as all of us can handle ourselves  but it is ridiculous to think that we al sit back and watch it happen ...  

I guess the biggest thing is  , we talk about etiquette and such  but lets remember this is cyber space , its not like going to the neigberhood  block party , or a AA mtg,  or  a church function   and knowing   what is expected  ,I for one value  everyones  opinion  .   That is all  .. Thanks     food-smiley-004.gif

user posted image

Thank you, Yes I can handle myself and am pretty good at it, but it does get pretty annoying when any post I make this person was there up my ass and than was allowed to make fun of any pictures I posted when that isn't even allowed on the main page. When ladies see that this is allowed to happen they aren't gonna wanna post there pictures. Thank you for adding that. I have so much to catch up on here but I aint at my house yet I wont have internet there until next week.

--------------------
user posted image Can you spot it!user posted image
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 7 2006, 02:18 AM
Post #11

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Aug 5 2006, 08:36 AM)
It's not a holding area  tongue.gif It would be kind of similar to the "members only" forum theory  nah.gif

Yeah..... sure it is tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Aug 7 2006, 06:53 AM
Post #12

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

QUOTE(allmebaby @ Aug 5 2006, 02:57 AM)
Good post pay!! And since I have somewhat know you for about a year I think this will make you smile.
user posted image

yes...yes you know me very well Allmebaby mmmmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Aug 7 2006, 09:55 AM
Post #13

Double D's

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 7 2006, 01:18 AM)
Yeah..... sure it is tongue.gif

When I first joined the message board I read through practically every thread before I posted anything. I don't understand why it's so frickin hard for others to do the same damn thing (that included the FAQ's and all pinned threads at the time).

And no it wasn't because I misread FAQ as FAG action-smiley-047.gif

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 8 2006, 12:39 AM
Post #14

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Aug 7 2006, 09:55 AM)
When I first joined the message board I read through practically every thread before I posted anything. I don't understand why it's so frickin hard for others to do the same damn thing (that included the FAQ's and all pinned threads at the time).
And no it wasn't because I misread FAQ as FAG  action-smiley-047.gif

I hear ya dude... it isn't much of an ask when you consider what one gets in return. Endless pics of beautiful women posing nude for FREE for our enjoyment and the odd laugh along the way. Seems a fair trade?

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Aug 8 2006, 09:41 AM
Post #15

Double D's

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 7 2006, 11:39 PM)
I hear ya dude... it isn't much of an ask when you consider what one gets in return. Endless pics of beautiful women posing nude for FREE for our enjoyment and the odd laugh along the way. Seems a fair trade?

Shhh, that was probably the main reason I read through all the threads to see if there were more pics of the beautiful women that bless us with their generosity ph34r.gif

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Aug 8 2006, 03:55 PM
Post #16

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

good thread pay, at last haha!
sticky it to all sections of forum along with FAQ
that is allŪ

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
boanna
post Aug 8 2006, 05:06 PM
Post #17

OFFICIAL MODERATOR of the Board Moderators

Member No.: 14,038

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 7 2006, 10:39 PM)

well i for one didnt read one frickin thing before i posted. i received a nice PM, was asked to cum talk in a thread that was started for me...so i did. long story short, now the whole dang world knows what my hoohah looks like up close!

its not quite free though...us posting the pics. the men still have say something nice and complimentary, to LURE us into posting pics. from what i have learned in life...it's easier for a man to give a woman all his cash, access to all his credit cards, and a new car, than to come up with a compliment that sounds believeable enough to get a naked pic from her!
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Aug 8 2006, 05:21 PM
Post #18

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(boanna @ Aug 8 2006, 03:06 PM)
well i for one didnt read one frickin thing before i posted. i received a nice PM, was asked to cum talk in a thread that was started for me...so i did.  long story short, now the whole dang world knows what my hoohah looks like up close! 

its not quite free though...us posting the pics.  the men still have say something nice and complimentary, to LURE us into posting pics.  from what i have learned in life...it's easier for a man to give a woman all his cash, access to all his credit cards, and a new car, than to come up with a compliment that sounds believeable enough to get a naked pic from her!

in real life, yes. in the RMM universe, no. That's why I can't get enough of this place.
btw, did I mention lately what a fantastic body you have bo. why when you turn 21, you'll be turning all the heads in the bar!

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 9 2006, 01:42 AM
Post #19

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 8 2006, 03:55 PM)
good thread pay, at last haha!
sticky it to all sections of forum along with FAQ
that is allŪ

1 out of 3000 posts ain't bad!

QUOTE(boanna @ Aug 8 2006, 05:06 PM)
its not quite free though...us posting the pics.  the men still have say something nice and complimentary, to LURE us into posting pics.  from what i have learned in life...it's easier for a man to give a woman all his cash, access to all his credit cards, and a new car, than to come up with a compliment that sounds believeable enough to get a naked pic from her!

A small price to pay

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 8 2006, 05:21 PM)
in real life, yes. in the RMM universe, no. That's why I can't get enough of this place.
btw, did I mention lately what a fantastic body you have bo. why when you turn 21, you'll be turning all the heads in the bar!

laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
boanna
post Aug 9 2006, 12:27 PM
Post #20

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 8 2006, 03:21 PM)

yea, but you still wont be able to get in cause youll be maybe 13 then? tongue.gif

no, u have to give me some money here too. not just in the real world. i need some new clothes. laughing-smiley-017.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Aug 9 2006, 12:40 PM
Post #21

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(boanna @ Aug 9 2006, 10:27 AM)
yea, but you still wont be able to get in cause youll be maybe 13 then? tongue.gif

no, u have to give me some money here too. not just in the real world.  i need some new clothes.   laughing-smiley-017.gif

but you look better out of your clothes 08.gif

and don't worry, I have fake ID tongue.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
boanna
post Aug 9 2006, 12:54 PM
Post #22

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 9 2006, 10:40 AM)
but you look better out of your clothes  08.gif

and don't worry, I have fake ID  tongue.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif

that card reminded me of an old monica lewinsky fake drivers license that went around. under the caption HEIGHT, it said, "4 feet, on my knees"

laughing-smiley-017.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Aug 9 2006, 01:07 PM
Post #23

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(boanna @ Aug 9 2006, 10:54 AM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif

that card reminded me of an old monica lewinsky fake drivers license that went around. under the caption HEIGHT, it said, "4 feet, on my knees"

laughing-smiley-017.gif

haha HEY-OH!

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 10 2006, 12:57 AM
Post #24

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 9 2006, 12:40 PM)

and don't worry, I have fake ID  tongue.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif When I was 17, I drank some very good beer...

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Aug 10 2006, 11:34 AM
Post #25

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 9 2006, 10:57 PM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif When I was 17, I drank some very good beer...

I drank some very good beer I purchased with a fake ID.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 11 2006, 12:37 AM
Post #26

I don't suffer FOOLS

Did you stay up listening to Queen?

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Aug 11 2006, 09:24 AM
Post #27

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 10 2006, 11:34 AM)
I drank some very good beer I purchased with a fake ID.

they always told me Beer purchased with a fake ID didnt cause a headache , I am here to tell ya there full of shit ........
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Aug 11 2006, 11:53 AM
Post #28

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 10 2006, 10:37 PM)
Did you stay up listening to Queen?

Yes, and my name was Brian McGee.
When I was seventeen.

great satire of a Frank Sinatra tune.

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 11 2006, 07:24 AM)
they always told me  Beer purchased with a fake ID  didnt cause a headache , I am here to tell ya there full of shit  ........

pussy tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 11 2006, 06:34 PM
Post #29

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 11 2006, 11:53 AM)
Yes, and my name was Brian McGee.
When I was seventeen.

great satire of a Frank Sinatra tune.
pussy  tongue.gif

sure was...

and laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 07:20 PM