Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Digital Cameras, what's the word?

mountainlust
post Oct 24 2005, 02:37 PM
Post #1

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,962

I'm in the market for a digital camera. I've never had one before and I feel as though it's time to get one. I did this same sort of thing when cell phones first starting getting popular. I was like, "I've survived without one for this long; why should i get one now?" That was 7 years ago and now I wonder how I did get along without one for so long!

I digress...

So what is everyone's experience with digital cameras? Good brands? Good models to buy? How much money I'm looking at coughing up puke1.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
Accessories?

Thanks!

--------------------
"I love boobs."
- Understatement of the year (all of them)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies
cowboy
post Oct 26 2005, 05:57 PM
Post #2

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,103

QUOTE(mountainlust @ Oct 24 2005, 02:37 PM)
I'm in the market for a digital camera.  I've never had one before and I feel as though it's time to get one.  I did this same sort of thing when cell phones first starting getting popular.  I was like, "I've survived without one for this long; why should i get one now?"  That was 7 years ago and now I wonder how I did get along without one for so long!

I digress...

So what is everyone's experience with digital cameras?  Good brands?  Good models to buy?  How much money I'm looking at coughing up  puke1.gif   laughing-smiley-014.gif
Accessories? 

Thanks!

I have a SONY Cyber-shot 5.1 mega pixels it has mpegmovieVX smart zoom I like it it takes real good pics. All of Hot mama's pics are done with it. I bought it at WAL-MART for $295.00 a year ago and it still taking great pics love it.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 03:30 AM