Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

94 Pages « < 49 50 51 52 53 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Loveminnj, ...likes them all

LovemInNJ
post Oct 29 2017, 08:47 AM
Post #1501

E Cup+

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,181

another difficult decision day regarding the top new rating tits for today, but after a couple more minutes of viewing the three ladies, I've got to give it to Balbesss love-smiley-085.gif

beautiful slender body along with fantastic handfuls resting on her bed. like the look of her nipples and areolas, really wanna love-smiley-077.gif them. pretty panties to slip a hand down. could see being next to, on top, or waiting by her jeans to enjoy every part of her body. quite a beautiful picture. 2thumbs.gif

and it's another close call because I really like that nightie Rosie Pink Melons is wearing and how well it clings to her body. nipples poking through it, areola peeking around, and great access to her cleavage to rest my head inside. gave it a 10 as well.

NakedBailiff too, great front shot of her nude torso. really pretty along with the other pics posted. with all three posting something so hot at the same time, this wasn't an easy decision to come by. Great pics, ladies! food-smiley-004.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 30 2017, 06:17 AM
Post #1502

E Cup+

four great sets of tits, but eyes have found the top new rating tits for today. liking Teensaggy's hanging out with the huge areolas and deep cleavage. also the way Balbesss's body lays there in the tub along with those red lips. Naked Bailiff's shirt rolled up exposing those amazing tits of hers. and a great upward shot of Ninja's wife with those pink areolas and tits thrust out. but I keep turning back to Naked Bailiff. wanna be curled up next to her and hope she rolls over so that those tits land on my face and she instinctively grabs me and pulls me toward her. of course I'd want the piercings out so that I could suck on them and hear her purr. but as is, she looks so sweet and content in sleep that I could nap beside her admiring the view food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 31 2017, 06:19 AM
Post #1503

E Cup+

top new rating tits for today: Naked Bailiff, and closing in on adding to the faves list since she keeps landing on top 2thumbs.gif just so pretty sitting there in the water. don't think I could take my eyes off hers if I was there and could only imagine her wading over for a better look and experience. so like what I see smile.gif

and fave Daisy and her pair. can't like them enough from all she's posted. also a pair to experience 2thumbs.gif

SexiiKenzii and FluffyTits, so big and round, seems my head would fall in and not want to come out from between those warm melons. do like that we can see the smile on FluffyTits too. and finally Z712u8 lounging around with her tits out. if she'd pull me close and keep my face to her chest, would be so happy with it. fine pics ladies 2thumbs.gif

special shout out to Rosie Pink Melons. really enjoying what's been posted on her thread and I did notice the pussy showing just below your shirt while you were enjoying your tit, but wasn't sure about mentioning until you did. was thinking of 03.gif while keeping the other nipple warm with my mouth smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 1 2017, 06:17 AM
Post #1504

E Cup+

NakedBailiff keeps jumping into the hot tub and making me want to join her for the view love-smiley-085.gif moving her up to the faves list as I just keep on enjoying the view of her smile.gif

so, that will leave Teensaggy as the top new rating tits for today love-smiley-085.gif
the only other pic with a nude top and when I've viewed hers, I keep on staring at the huge areolas on her tits that make me smile. add in the size of her tits themselves and how she's holding them up herself, kinda wanna lend a hand or two. then again, I'd probably start squeezing them or feel how smooth the areolas are. been a good set of pics so far and this one stood out the most given the list today. awesome, Teensaggy food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 2 2017, 06:13 AM
Post #1505

E Cup+

top new rating tits for today: Z712u8 2thumbs.gif

a really nice picture of her with her tits out. pretty face, dark hair, and nice eyes. a simple relaxed pose that could lead to more potentially. really like looking at this one food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 3 2017, 06:00 AM
Post #1506

E Cup+

only two on the rating page today, but they don't qualify for the top new rating tits for today, so I have no one to cheer for today bang.gif perhaps tomorrow will be better
+Quote Post
johnfreak
post Nov 3 2017, 11:41 AM
Post #1507

Melon Master
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5,983

Tomorrow will be much better. smile.gif

--------------------
rating melons is my day job
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 4 2017, 08:24 AM
Post #1508

E Cup+

QUOTE(johnfreak @ Nov 3 2017, 11:41 AM)
Tomorrow will be much better.  smile.gif

and a much grander surprise than what I could've hoped for and so worth the wait! food-smiley-004.gif

to start, BigTittiesMF, a fave with spectacular tits and a beautiful face showing them off outdoors, and then to go down further into the pussy area and seeing her entire body in view. first thought 22.gif second thought 03.gif and still has me looking her over even now smilio14.gif

also happy with the return of SunnyonesFL, wishing I were squeezing her tits like she is there and also making me flip down to the pussy area where her pretty pink is also giving me the urge to 03.gif between her and BigTittiesMF, I am so excited and happy to see both of these beauties posting again 2thumbs.gif

and then top new rating tits for today decided upon by nipples. Yes, making Viqueen the top today 2thumbs.gif those nipples! pink, pretty, and a little longer which makes my tongue roll in eagerness to play with them. add in her cleavage and her size and everything comes together for an amazing first pic. I so hope more will be posted soon.

a splendid way to start Saturday with some super sexy RMM women food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 5 2017, 08:26 AM
Post #1509

E Cup+

I don't have a true top new rating tits for today because there are no pics that qualify today. HOWEVER, can make an exception as a fave has posted today, and that is the sexy BigtittiesMF herself smilio14.gif showing off her upper and lower curves at the same time. tits I could embrace in a hug and kiss and squeeze and bury my face in from the front, squeeze and get excited looking down from behind. soft smooth skin to slide my hands down lower as I pass her hips and thighs and all points in between. can't see here head so I don't know if blonde or brunette in this one, but either way a milf with a body I so wish I could play with. and the reason why she's on my faves list.

BigtittiesMF, so sexy you look statuesque there today food-smiley-004.gif love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 6 2017, 07:09 AM
Post #1510

E Cup+

strong showing by one of my faves BigtittiesMF! love-smiley-085.gif though I could not match what she is using in her pic, I would be thrilled if she took me into her mouth like that. and those eyes that would express (hopefully) her joy and enthusiasm the entire time. certain would keep me excited checking out her hanging tits and the rest of her sexy beautiful body. so amazing 22.gif

and top new rating tits for today Viqueen! and those amazing nipples on her awesome tits love-smiley-085.gif would love to have them in my mouth to play with. beautiful cleavage too to rest my head in. such an amazing pair 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 7 2017, 06:59 AM
Post #1511

E Cup+

even as the only qualifying RMM'er, BigtittiesMF rocks it every time. one of the few times the fave is also the top new rating tits for today. beyond all the hotness she exudes, the pose she's in give me a fantasy oh so satisfying smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 8 2017, 07:09 AM
Post #1512

E Cup+

so close that it's very difficult to choose between Nadia47 and Fluffytits! both are roughly the same size, similar view of their tits, both wearing a colorful top that accents their body. might be too similar to select either one, so they will share the top new rating tits for today title food-smiley-004.gif

MissGuided.....you in that sweater shirt would be a perfect addition at my office. great body, nipples poking through, and could use someone else closer in age to catch glimpses at throughout the day to make it go by so well love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 9 2017, 07:05 AM
Post #1513

E Cup+

with only one qualifying on the list, THE top new rating tits for today belong to Fluffytits! love-smiley-085.gif

continuing with the green corset theme, she holds them up ready to suck on them herself, pink tongue out inching toward her nipple. to be fed one as she plays with the other...one big sweet tit...yum! and the cleavage between them. playful and sexy, captured for us to enjoy. thank you Fluffytits! 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 10 2017, 06:59 AM
Post #1514

E Cup+

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Nov 9 2017, 07:05 AM)
with only one qualifying on the list, THE top new rating tits for today belong to Fluffytits!  love-smiley-085.gif

continuing with the green corset theme, she holds them up ready to suck on them herself, pink tongue out inching toward her nipple.  to be fed one as she plays with the other...one big sweet tit...yum!  and the cleavage between them.  playful and sexy, captured for us to enjoy.  thank you Fluffytits! 2thumbs.gif

ending a rather quite week doubling down on Fluffytits and her green corset! love-smiley-085.gif certainly colorful and beautiful with big tits out for view. to nuzzle up between them... smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 11 2017, 08:49 AM
Post #1515

E Cup+

again, one qualifying pic for consideration of my top new rating tits for today and how lucky for her that she gets all the attention today: Iloveher40! food-smiley-004.gif

title of the pic describes her as a 40 year old hoping for encouragement and to help break her out of her shell. well, having taken a few minutes to examine her pic, if it's because of wondering if someone would want to enjoy her tits, then hands down, include me as one that would be absolutely delighted to do so! 2thumbs.gif first off, fantastic size and glad she started with a front view. looking at them and thinking they're perfect for cupping in my hands. next, love the color and shape of her areolas and the nipples within. great cleavage too and all contrasted by the dark blue sweater around them. as noted on my comment there, already has me wishing to hug her right there and feel the warmth radiating off her (especially since this sudden cold snap has me wanting to keep warm about now).

So to Iloveher40, welcome to RMM, hope you enjoy the comments and get what you're looking for here, and I truly encourage you to post more as you get more comfortable with it. I'm sure you'll find many fans, including myself, who will be cheering you on every stop of the way. food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
cosmiccock
post Nov 11 2017, 09:45 PM
Post #1516

B Cup

Member No.: 40,620

When is misthis going to make another appearance? She's just lovely. smile.gif oh no offence to whoever she belongs to! 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 12 2017, 08:51 AM
Post #1517

E Cup+

QUOTE(cosmiccock @ Nov 11 2017, 09:45 PM)
When is misthis going to make another appearance? She's just lovely.  smile.gif oh no offence to whoever she belongs to!  2thumbs.gif

I fear we may never see her lovely self here again smilio13.gif she had started contacting me through FaceBook last summer (2016) and at some point mentioned about being in the area, but soon after that everything folded up and the profile there was gone. guess whatever happened where she is (probably a husband) cut her off from everything there and here. a truly missed beauty, both picture wise and PM wise as we'd chat every so often. still wish she'd come back but that probably won't ever happen bang.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 12 2017, 09:06 AM
Post #1518

E Cup+

another top new rating tits for today with another standout against those that cannot qualify, and so I am happy to give this to kent brockman love-smiley-085.gif

a simple front view pic of a fine pair, cupped while showing off one nipple, as they're getting coated. not much else to say as it is what it. nonetheless a great pic indeed! 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 13 2017, 10:02 AM
Post #1519

E Cup+

I was about to split the title between Bah2579 and Mishka except for one slight thing: when reviewing the list again, I noticed that Bah's pic was the same as Unregistered Users. because of this, I must drop Bah's and happily name Mishka's the top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif

her tits themselves are quite pretty, have a nice skin tone, and appear to be quite fine handfuls. sweet circular areolas too and a great figure from what is shown here. add in the visible hair style and she is a beautiful woman presented. so looking forward to see more of her food-smiley-004.gif

really liking Sweetlick's pic too. been showing off her amazing tits for a while, so to see the rest of her shapely body is awesome. great hips to hold and the amazing curves of her sexy ass around to the glimpse of her pussy, so 22.gif 03.gif had to look a few more times just typing this. Also a fantastic picture today

awesome way to start the week food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 14 2017, 09:16 AM
Post #1520

E Cup+

the trio of DD+ tits are terrific! love-smiley-085.gif

Kent Brockman's are so perfect laying there I would totally want to take advantage of the offer that is the title of the pic 22.gif

and Bignatural with hers hanging in a front view look fantastic, soft, warm, and hug and squeezably great 2thumbs.gif

and HotWife and her hangers by the pool. wow! love-smiley-085.gif

three big top tits that will share the title of top new rating tits for today!
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 15 2017, 10:53 AM
Post #1521

E Cup+

looking at the RMM beauties and know I just can't name one as the top new rating tits for today. to start, have totally enjoyed everything Naked Bailiff posts and today is no different with that blue top pulled up and showing off her tits. Greattits2 also there too with her magnificent melons. so wanna slide in between hers. and both, though I've seen them in RMM for quite a long time, have not been on my faves list to my recollection, so that in itself will tie the title. but Kent Brockman and HotWife have also been displaying some terrific pics of their tits as of late too. between the four of them (oh to be between any of them blush.gif) I can't decide. so all of them will share the title today.

very well done to get through humpday food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 16 2017, 09:12 AM
Post #1522

E Cup+

another day of some fine quality pics on the rating page, but today I will give the title of top new rating tits for today to Bignatural, specifically the one titled "big ol tits" love-smiley-085.gif

first, it's a great pic of her torso from a standing position with them hanging naturally. then the pretty areolas stand out with the nice skin tone and button nipples. awesome cleavage and totally squeezable 2thumbs.gif

eyes were also on Snoopy05's wife's pair, HotWife, and NakedBailiff, but this one stood out because of the full torso in view. would want any of them on a moment's notice, all quite beautiful food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 17 2017, 09:02 AM
Post #1523

E Cup+

top new rating tits for today: NakedBailiff!

beautiful tits (as always) out for view. add in the necklace and that sweet smile of hers and there's no denying how hot she is. 2thumbs.gif

and gotta mention Kristi's recent black bra pic as the one with it and her jeans just wows me every time she's clothed that way blush.gif 22.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 18 2017, 09:13 AM
Post #1524

E Cup+

1 qualifying pic for the title and very quickly giving it to Naked Bailiff smilio14.gif
had seen the pic earlier this week when I was running through the Random Melons tab on the front page and stumbled upon it. been noting how hot her body's been in the latest pics, so when this popped up with the huge smile on her face, tapped 10 in a heartbeat. a fine example of how a smile amplifies an already sexy woman and makes a pic spectacular. love it, Naked Bailiff food-smiley-004.gif

side notes, desiring fave Kristi with the sets of pics posted as of late. just saw the pink jammies as of late and was thinking she'd have something on that would be just wonderful to snuggle up against at the very end of the night when it's time to really get to bed and sleep. silly me. seeing her in that pink, my hands would be all over that sexy figure and tits of hers. total hot babe!

other note, fave MissGuided in that red sweater and black skirt office ensemble. gazing at her and thinking this is how one of those fantasy office sex affair begin. got such a hot body, know she's got a pretty face, the tits are love-smiley-085.gif, would just be a matter of her leading me over to the secluded filing cabinets to start a hot, hot session of love-making. always the sexy woman and glad to know her here blush.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 19 2017, 08:45 AM
Post #1525

E Cup+

a quiet Sunday as there is only one pic on the list but does not qualify to be rated for my top new rating tits for today.

however, did see a sexy, stimulating, spectacular set of tits on MissGuided in her thread today. thought the office shot was 22.gif in itself, but after the second one was posted later in the day, MissG had me wanting to get my hands on her and do anything to please her. what a gorgeous sexy goddess she's become blush.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 20 2017, 06:58 AM
Post #1526

E Cup+

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Nov 19 2017, 08:45 AM)
a quiet Sunday as there is only one pic on the list but does not qualify to be rated for my top new rating tits for today.

however, did see a sexy, stimulating, spectacular set of tits on MissGuided in her thread today.  thought the office shot was  22.gif in itself, but after the second one was posted later in the day, MissG had me wanting to get my hands on her and do anything to please her.  what a gorgeous sexy goddess she's become blush.gif

looks like today's list is a continuation of yesterday's with the same s/n that doesn't qualify. but that only means that the RMM ladies are getting ready for the holiday and will soon be post more pics of their beautiful selves. food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 21 2017, 07:18 AM
Post #1527

E Cup+

only giving the edge to Big Juggs because this is a new first pic and deserves to be encouraged to post more. otherwise the title of top new rating tits for today would be shared with Janed love-smiley-085.gif 2thumbs.gif

both marked as dd's, Janed's nipple is what keeps my eyes going back to hers. with a history of great tit and cleavage pics and sometimes that sweet smile of hers, this pic is no less eyecatching and desireable for sucking on. food-smiley-004.gif

and with Big Juggs, also some lickable nips and overall beautiful tits and a partial side view at that. a simple close up pic but a great one at that. and again, I would encourage posting more. would love to see more angles of them 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 22 2017, 07:20 AM
Post #1528

E Cup+

stuck on Pretty Shirt and Big Juggs for top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif both around the same size with a front view, great looking areolas and nipples, and awesome cleavage. both so huggable too. grinning-smiley-003.gif

also the eyecatching Mmmelons and her cascading red hair over her chest. reminds me so much of my friend out in IL that I can't help but smile and stare at her pic love-smiley-085.gif

and finally Mishka in the pussy pic section. I normally don't delve into noting the pics there because I'm more into the tits on the site, but when I see something fantastic, gotta mention it. and so this pic along with the tit pic posted previous show that the husband has quite the gorgeous wife. only two pics posted thus far, and having to imagine the one pic above the other, but yes, she's got a great figure and all the lady parts are just spectacular. I really hope there'll be more pics soon food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 23 2017, 09:03 AM
Post #1529

E Cup+

another multiple title sharing of the top new rating tits for today. very happy with Pretty Shirt's and finding out that she's been verified food-smiley-004.gif Big Juggs a joy as well though I'd like to see more varying angles of them now 2thumbs.gif and gotta say I like the pic by a007 today as well.

not sure I can really declare one much better than the other, so all will share the title food-smiley-004.gif food-smiley-004.gif food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 25 2017, 08:23 AM
Post #1530

E Cup+

top new rating tits for today: Mmmelons! smilio14.gif

beautiful light skin tone leading into pink nipples against a pulled down dark shirt. simply fantastic! food-smiley-004.gif

missed noting yesterday's of Pretty Shirt and her pair out in more of a side view. so adding it here with the other pic that's posted today, i.e., the one of her cute rear. excellent top, nice bottom, all sexy 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post

94 Pages « < 49 50 51 52 53 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st May 2024 - 05:29 AM