Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

94 Pages « < 48 49 50 51 52 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Loveminnj, ...likes them all

LovemInNJ
post Oct 12 2017, 06:16 AM
Post #1471

E Cup+

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,181

starting with the top new rating tits for today because once I saw them on the rating page I knew it was my choice, that is the one by Ajl202 love-smiley-085.gif

listed as "Chinese wife" and would totally believe it from the skin tone in that others that have mentioned they are Asian have a similar tone. the tits look fantastic, a perfect size, and those dark areola drew my eyes right to them. add that the way her head is lifted up with kinda seems to pull her chest forward and that soft robe on her and surrounding her tits, just brings everything together. reminds me of another poster on here from some time ago named Tobius. Tobius is one of my top faves ever and has a similar, not same, body type. this reminder of Tobius really boosted my liking ofAjl202's pic and I really hope there will be more posts soon. total 10!

and to Daisy27, before and after your boob job, your tits are fantastic! like them both ways, and as long as you like results of your boob job, all the better. a fave no matter what food-smiley-004.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 13 2017, 06:11 AM
Post #1472

E Cup+

the combo of Daisy27 and Ajl202 continues strong with a fantastic pic of Daisy's suckable tits and Ajl202's wife pressed against shower glass. everything ive enjoyed from yesterday is there today and in Ajl202's case her body shape slimming from her shoulders to her waist is quite visible and very enjoyable. great pics you two food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 14 2017, 08:22 AM
Post #1473

E Cup+

I really don't know how Daisy's latest rating pic is scoring so low. she looks beautiful with her tits out whether before or after. total 10 to me and will keep scoring her as such. hope she keeps posting too, like to see more of hers. smile.gif

and for top new rating tits for today I am still stuck on Ajl202's wife love-smiley-085.gif just love the look of her tits and this laying down with the red robe on and open is simply spectacular. she is such a beautiful woman and I thank the hubby for posting them and also hope there will be more.

and one other entry for Z712u8. like the pose on the bed, the pretty eyes, face, hair, and tits out. would have such a big smile on looking at her there. really like the picture 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 15 2017, 07:10 AM
Post #1474

E Cup+

easy choice for top new rating tits for today: Z712u8 grinning-smiley-003.gif large areolas peeking over hot black lingerie and nipples ready to be kissed. so sweet when combined with the most recent pics as well smile.gif

and I noticed Missguided posted a brief comment earlier today. oh the possibility of getting to chat with her again and see her magnificent tits of hers and some of the pics that wowed me, so bursting with joy! at one point we had even thought about skypeing or something similar. don't know it we could try this go around, but thrilled to have my RMM chat partner back smilio14.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 16 2017, 06:20 AM
Post #1475

E Cup+

quite the start to the week, beginning with my first PM with Missguided. I hope we get back into the chatting again and that she posts soon 2thumbs.gif

and for the rating list, a few hotties making the selection for top new rating tits for today interesting. seeing fave Daisy in a side view with a good question as the title. would be in either position as long as it got me close to her body 2thumbs.gif Actzine has a great close up of her nipple which sounds like it is ready for sucking and kissing. love-smiley-077.gif and the newest member Emmzzz. sweet front view of her tits, and a pretty pair at that. good handfuls for massaging and the nipples look great too. scored it highly and would like to see more smile.gif

three varying pairs and pics that I really don't have a true selection the top new rating tits for today, so letting them share it today and enjoying the view food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
Missguided
post Oct 16 2017, 08:32 AM
Post #1476

C Cup

Member No.: 41,944

Missed reading this awesome thread. A great deal of time and effort goes into making the girls who post get some positive feed back which encourages them to post again.
We all need to comment more on this thread and give good input too like my friend loveminj.
Hopefully this gives it a kick start xx
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Oct 16 2017, 08:56 AM
Post #1477

Double D's

Member No.: 31,352

Gorgeous breasts! This is a WONDERFUL start!
love-smiley-085.gif
+Quote Post
Missguided
post Oct 16 2017, 09:03 AM
Post #1478

C Cup

Member No.: 41,944

QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Oct 16 2017, 08:56 AM)
Gorgeous breasts! This is a WONDERFUL start!
love-smiley-085.gif

Thanks babe 😊
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 16 2017, 09:14 AM
Post #1479

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Missguided @ Oct 16 2017, 06:32 AM)
Missed reading this awesome thread. A great deal of time and effort goes into making the girls who post get some positive feed back which encourages them to post again.
We all need to comment more on this thread and give good input too like my friend loveminj.

Oh wow. Beautiful way to start
+Quote Post
cosmiccock
post Oct 16 2017, 12:46 PM
Post #1480

B Cup

Member No.: 40,620

Cracking set missguided. I've always secretly liked you xx smile.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 16 2017, 07:05 PM
Post #1481

E Cup+

QUOTE(Missguided @ Oct 16 2017, 08:32 AM)

smilio14.gifsmilio14.gifsmilio14.gif

incredibly you look even more stacked than I remember. all I know is I want you to pull my face to your breasts, stroke my hair and whisper "I'm so glad you enjoy them." love that smile there too, MissG! don't think I could've asked for a better return from you. Thank you sooooo much! love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
Emmzzz
post Oct 17 2017, 01:22 AM
Post #1482

A Cup

Member No.: 42,378

Thanks for the nice comments. Made me feel appreciated and welcome and glad you liked my pic.
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 17 2017, 06:06 AM
Post #1483

E Cup+

QUOTE(Emmzzz @ Oct 17 2017, 01:22 AM)
Thanks for the nice comments. Made me feel appreciated and welcome and glad you liked my pic.

you're very welcome Emmzzz food-smiley-004.gif hope you'll be posting more soon smile.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 17 2017, 06:15 AM
Post #1484

E Cup+

Daisy's Melons in the shower.....a delightful thought from this sexy fave! soaping up those tits, rinsing them, and repeating sounds like so much fun and a sight to behold 2thumbs.gif

still struggling with a top new rating tits for today as the ladies are of such different sizes and situations. like Z712u8 lounging on her side with her tits out (so huggable looking), and NakedBailiff in the hot tub and could dip hers in the water on a moment's notice, and Bignatural with her front view of some big tits. three different sizes and all great. this is why I can't decide yet. makes it more enjoyable too food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
doc1430
post Oct 17 2017, 08:47 AM
Post #1485

Unregistered

OMG she is back!! wub.gif Soooooo sexy!!!! smile.gif Welcome back!
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 17 2017, 08:54 PM
Post #1486

E Cup+

feeling so blessed that I've gotten to know such an adorable, sexy, gorgeous woman like you and that you've helped so much with my thread. can't thank you enough, MissG! wub.gif love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 18 2017, 06:24 AM
Post #1487

E Cup+

joyous hump day with the rating list! love-smiley-085.gif Got fave Sexymilf with an amazing torso pic. always a plus to have a fellow NJ resident posting and with a hottie like her, even better. tits look so awesome as always 2thumbs.gif

Liking Z712u8 and Fluffytits's pics as well, great front view showing off their sizes and areolas, but my eyes were drawn to Sweetlicks's love-smiley-085.gif part of it is the awesome upward view (which I will imagine from this that I would be sitting before her staring up at those beautiful tits). the other is her nipples, great size, looks easy to lightly/gently pinch or pull at and tease to give her some delight before kissing them. a pair to paw at and very pretty indeed 2thumbs.gif

another big thanks coming soon as the thread approaches 60k views. thinking of what to add as well as something to ask. most likely in regards to what Missguided said in her post this week. but most of the ladies with many pics in their thread can approach 60K and yet how I did it with mostly daily descriptions. thanks to you all for looking and ladies like Missguided, MichelleM, Misthis, and others willing to post there have really helped love-smiley-077.gif but it's not limited to them to post. if you liked my comments, feel free to post. the only reason for me on RMM is the enjoyment of all the beautiful women that are here food-smiley-004.gif smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 19 2017, 06:11 AM
Post #1488

E Cup+

busted though the 60K views. whew! thanks everyone! food-smiley-004.gif

first to start, top new rating tits for today: Sweetlick! love-smiley-085.gif again, a fantastic view of her chest with beautiful cleavage, large areolas, and sweet nipples to lick. add in the hair style and she becomes quite desirable. so liking her pics as of late. 2thumbs.gif

and then there's Icedemon1991. great body, handfuls to caress, nice pink areolas and nipples. overall a very pretty womand 2thumbs.gif

and for the 60K! amazingly, been noticing the thread gets about 15K of views each year and I am stunned at that pace. with only my posts and the women like Missguided posting, gotta first thank Missguided and any other women that have posted for this. I'm sure they're here for your beauty first and my comments second. and thanks to everyone who posts for rating and then in other threads. wouldn't be able to do what I do if you weren't posting and looking amazing when you do. one thing I've wanted to do more of is pm those members that post so well but because I don't know who's on the other end or if you want me to, I tend to hold off otherwise. but if you ask the few that know me, what you see on the thread is what you get in pm. also, I will never initiate a request for pics through pms. if you want to send for a personal review that's one thing but I won't seek it because most of you provide so many great ones already in posts. Missguided knows this all too well smilio05.gif am wondering if there's anything more I can do in the thread.

for now, thank for all the support and the viewing. now onto major milestone of 75k food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 19 2017, 06:37 AM
Post #1489

Melon Master

Congrats on the views dude . Keep it up 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 20 2017, 06:14 AM
Post #1490

E Cup+

top new rating tits for today: IceDemon1991 love-smiley-085.gif

shirt up, tiny tits out, bright smile, slender figure. all fantastic! if sitting where the camera is, I'd think it'd be awesome if she 'fell forward' for me to catch her and see where it went from there. already bringing a smile to my face smile.gif

so been wanting to have Lulu on top but been getting edged out. definitely some big tits. pretty face with the hairdo. just something about them seem too big for me though they are listed as natural. then again, being buried by her Melons doesn't sound bad. grinning-smiley-003.gif

and MissGuided's tits making me 22.gif this morning especially with her nipples the way they looking in her thread's newest pic. oh for Halloween how delightful if there was a way to see her do the Supergirl buttoned shirt open/reveal like how the character starts the change of clothes from disguise to hero. that smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 20 2017, 06:16 AM
Post #1491

E Cup+

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 19 2017, 06:37 AM)
Congrats on the views dude . Keep it up  2thumbs.gif

thanks! wish there was something more I could do to have some of the ladies post to help boost it because they are the stars for most of the looks, I think. or if they would let me know how I'm doing with my thoughts. but should hit 75K by this time next year. would never think this kind of thread would get so high with views food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 20 2017, 08:10 AM
Post #1492

Melon Master

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Oct 20 2017, 04:16 AM)
thanks!  wish there was something more I could do to have some of the ladies post to help boost it because they are the stars for most of the looks, I think.  or if they would let me know how I'm doing with my thoughts.  but should hit 75K by this time next year.  would never think this kind of thread would get so high with views  food-smiley-004.gif

I think people enjoy seeing your opinion .
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 21 2017, 08:05 AM
Post #1493

E Cup+

starting with fave Claire and that underboob shot love-smiley-085.gif one pair of great tits and the cleavage between them. imagining reaching up and squeezing them while leaning forward into her body. so awesome!

now, for top new rating tits for today, after weeding through some pics and ignoring the ones marked as fake, I come up with IceDemon1991 again! sweet and petite, her lying naked on the bed is beautiful. for her, thinking of being next to her, lean over, and kiss one tit while squeezing the other, or that hand would roam across the rest of that sexy body of hers. another great smile as well.

so wanting to give it to Nicenips and her full breasts and namesake nice nips. just edged out by IceDemon because of her full body shown. nonetheless, Nicenips has a fine squeezable pair of her own, very pretty too.

awesome, ladies food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 22 2017, 07:56 AM
Post #1494

E Cup+

looks like by default I can happily call Nicenips as top new rating tits for today because of her nice nips 2thumbs.gif first thing I noticed was the sunburn across her bust line. then drawn downward into her cleavage to see the areolas peeking around and the left nipple out for view. nice contrast with the pink and white shirt. very pretty and well deserving food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 23 2017, 06:18 AM
Post #1495

E Cup+

I just don't know how I can choose one pair to be the top new rating tits for today. the trio I'm eying on the list this morning are just spectacular to say it in one word and have seen them post many times before.

like Mmmarie. fantastic pair, love her size, body's amazing and then she wraps hers in a wet T-shirt that springs me to action 22.gif same with Charged. her tits are out and so wanting to give her a big hug and some squeezing. and finally Ninja's wife pinching her nipples and some milk coming out. beautiful pair and tongue so wanting a taste. all three ladies eye-catching and I've commented highly on them in the past. put them together like now and I just can't decide. just gonna smile.gif and celebrate their beauty 2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 24 2017, 06:12 AM
Post #1496

E Cup+

looking at the rating list this morning and thinking it would be easy to say that Ajl202 is the top new rating tits for today. have been liking all the pics posted so far and his wife's body looks fantastic every time. but then I'm also gazing at Nicenips and her near side view of those tits and nips and nodding. also admiring Nice & Naughty with that near perfect pair with such amazing cleavage, areolas, and nipples in a front view. already wishing she'd pull my face to her chest. can't wait to see more from her. all three ladies deserve to be the top new rating pair, which is why I can't make a decision. they all got 10s from me and got me excited to see more of them. well done everyone food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 25 2017, 06:16 AM
Post #1497

E Cup+

quite a start to humpday and the middle of the week! got Daisy27's entire torso on display and couldn't be happier. beautiful smooth body, looking crawl up from her legs, glide over her waist, nuzzle up against her tits, and then stop once fully on top of her. feeling that heat off her, would bask in it and see where else it goes. spectacular pic, Daisy, and my top new rating tits for today smilio14.gif

GeminiGirl611 as well, great lounging pic with her tits out. so wanna lounge next to her and enjoy her company. and if she should then grab my hand and place it on her... pretty face too which makes it such a great pic! 2thumbs.gif

And TeenSaggy. very large areolas. quite a nice size. and that cleavage looks so warm and inviting. a great first pic and curious about the next one smile.gif

and on a side note, wondering what Missguided will have next to post. so adorable, she's got me so excited after the last two posts that I'm eager for more. smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 26 2017, 06:18 AM
Post #1498

E Cup+

by default (but by no means terrible in any way), top new rating tits for today is Rosie Pink Melons love-smiley-085.gif

a soapy pair of big tits with deep cleavage. can kind of see the areolas in this viewing and the left nipple. nice even skin tone as well. certainly has me wanting to see more of them 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 27 2017, 06:14 AM
Post #1499

E Cup+

sad to say no top new rating tits for today. why, when there are two hot pics showing? because I cannot count those that post multiple upon multiple pics of an assortment of women. everyone that I list as top new rating tits you can tell is either the same woman or the wife of the same poster because there is little variation of the physical attributes. but this one on the list today has posted so many of various women that it's not fair to the women that put themselves out there. they are the ones I want to put up on the pedestal and say thank you for putting yourself out there like that. but this poster, almost created a mini RMM with the profile within RMM. so I will hold off the Top New Rating Tits for Today until tomorrow food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 28 2017, 09:02 AM
Post #1500

E Cup+

a tough and close call, but putting up Naked Bailiff as the top new rating tits for today 2thumbs.gif part of it is that her tits look terrific with her top down and her nipples stealing the show though I'd also wanna squeeze those tits too. also like the contract of the skin tone to the white shirt and black jacket. probably paw at her chest to make her feel good. an absolute joy viewing her.
food-smiley-004.gif

but as I said, it was a tough call. Balbesss was close with her tits up against the patterned glass. quite a beauty with them pressed up like that. also Pburt82 and Rosie Pink Melons had me going back and forth viewing their pics on the screen as well. wasn't an easy decision with these four at the same time, that's for sure. 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post

94 Pages « < 48 49 50 51 52 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st May 2024 - 07:16 AM