Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages  1 2 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Small Problem In The Bedroom, Any suggestions?

sussed2
post Dec 29 2005, 09:55 PM
Post #1

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,997

Ok so....

Me and the man seem to have this problem in the bedroom that isn't going away.

He doesn't last very long. Now I have never been one to enjoy long sex sessions but I'd like at least 15 or 20 mins!

I thought it would be something that would go away at first because most of my past boyfriends have started off this way (the first few times) but eventually built up a tolerance. But it's been about 3 months now and it hasn't really improved....

He says he's baffled because he's never had this problem before and we thought that if we practiced a lot (lol) it would go away... but sadly it hasn't *sigh*.

We've tried wearing 2 condoms, waiting 20 minutes then going at it again, him trying to think of something else, different positions... but nothing seems to work.

Any suggestions folks?!

Anyone have any insight onto why this could be happening? What am I doing wrong?!

sad.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
sweetnsexy
post Dec 29 2005, 10:16 PM
Post #2

D Cup

Member No.: 9,337

Sussed....I suspect that you are doing nothing more than looking so gorgeous that few men lucky enough to touch could last long without exploding.....!!

Assuming that the issue is an early discharge rather than an early collapse, then there are techniques (so I understand) to extend the play time!

They tend to involve desensitising the situation as much as the distressed member...I believe you start by having body contact that does not involve penetration or direct stimulation...at all. Then you graduate to touching...and finally to full sex.....but at each stage cooling off at the point of no return...I am sure you can find a more technical guide somewhere, but the essence appears to be controlling the situation and slowing it down...

Good luck!!

--------------------
It's good to talk...unless your mouth is full!
sweetpussytalk@aol.com sweetn.sexy@hotmail.co.uk
+Quote Post
closeup
post Dec 29 2005, 10:23 PM
Post #3

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

Well, where to start? The first thing that jumps out at me is this: SAYING it's never happened before and NOT having it happen before are two different things, one having nothing to do with the other. I'm sure you've probably tried this next idea, but maybe not, have him take care of himself first for the "easy" one. There's a real good chance you're the hottest woman he's ever been with and he's sort of intimidated being with you. And lastly, why do you think you might be doing something wrong? There's no right and wrong, there's only what happens, right and wrong are just names we give to the outcome. Hopefully, the guy knows it's important for you to get yours and makes sure that happens regardless of his "problem"
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Dec 29 2005, 10:54 PM
Post #4

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

The only thing that's worked for me in the past was to change postitions frequently, most importantly before reaching climax. If that doesn't work try the 3 to 4 times a night, cause it doesn't sound like there's a problem with multiples.

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Dec 30 2005, 01:46 AM
Post #5

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

Sussed, from a guys point of view fuck I can understand your mans problem... I mean LOOK AT YOU! haha

Seriously though sweets suggestions are great for extended pleasure, and changing positions like the monkey said also works, because its like stopping before climax, but you have all the fun of changing positions.

I have never been a fan of thinking of something else, sex is supposed to be enjoyed!

Why dont you have him go down on you until orgasm, then he can shoot nice and early. However, if it is prolonged penetration you are after have him pull out a few times, change positions or get a vibe out and start proceedings with him watching and work yourself into a bother then let him take you all the way!

Fuck now I need a cold cold shower.

P.S I am always willing to give in house tutoring. haha. I'll get you started and he can finish the job! Im willing to share tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Dec 30 2005, 02:27 AM
Post #6

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

alright, i'm gonna bypass the "sussed you're totally hot and i think everyone can understand why it's happening... " comments b/c you obviously know how i feel tongue.gif

2 thoughts:

1) spend more time w/you on top... sorry to get technical, but if he's on his back, the blood flows away from his penis and should keep him going longer.

2) they make condoms that have a numbing agent in the tip that will desensitize him slightly (it's on the inside so it'll only affect him, not you)... take a look at the durex performa, for example.

hopefully this helps... b/c god forbid a body like that isn't getting fully satisfied.

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Dec 30 2005, 02:30 AM
Post #7

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Dec 30 2005, 02:27 AM)

2) they make condoms that have a numbing agent in the tip that will desensitize him slightly (it's on the inside so it'll only affect him, not you)... take a look at the durex performa, for example.

hopefully this helps... b/c god forbid a body like that isn't getting fully satisfied.

I have heard of those condoms! To be honest i haven't worn a rubber in years... they are fucking technical now, you can even get ones that vibrate!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Dec 30 2005, 08:22 AM
Post #8

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

My two cents........

Follow Sweets advice......it sounds as though you two need to look into tantric areas.......There are techniques he can work on to hold off the actual ejaculation without going into the whole "Orgasm without ejaculating" aspect of tantric....

Thing is, this isnt something that can be "fixed" quickly, it'll involve time and work and your assistance - which could in NO WAY be a problem Im sure.

As for changing the positions, sure it can help delay him, but at the same time, you could actually be getting close and then BOOM, gone and have to start over again......

Now for all you schmucks that will give me grief about "Pay aint havin sex....how in the hell does he know?"

Well......I used to have sex and I have the same "Minute Man" issues and have looked into how to change things. Tantric exercises can work but it takes a while.

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
juicy_DD
post Dec 30 2005, 09:35 AM
Post #9

Double D's

Member No.: 8,569

it could be something as simple as he doesnt feel all that comfortable with you yet...after all a couple of months isnt that long to have been with someone! especially if he is really into you take time to get to know each other out of the bedroom and dont place too much improtance on sex and LASTING! what I would suggest is to let him know how much you think of him even when it happens and to tell him it doesnt matter....the times when you dont see him have phone sex and tell him what you want to do when you do see him...I dont know perhaps this might work! grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Dec 30 2005, 09:55 AM
Post #10

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

Fuck all this advice.... before sex kick him in the balls real hard.... laughing-smiley-017.gif

j/k

All of the suggestions are great and its nothing you are doing hun except just turning your man on severely biggrin.gif

Not that I say take drugs... But there are certain SSRI-class antidepressants like Zoeloft which a side effect is trouble reaching orgasm... I dunno if this would help for a quick shooter and i would definately talk to a doc about it... mebbe they have taken that side effect and made it its own pill... worth a shot tho to check it out.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
imagonsgirl
post Dec 30 2005, 10:43 AM
Post #11

D Cup

Member No.: 12,399

two words....cock ring,get one at your local sexshop,keeps the blood in the penis and keeps you from ejaculating until want to remove,also get some stamina rx pills...will keep him hard for 1 to 2 hours regardless of ejaculation.

--------------------
BE THE BOOT
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Dec 30 2005, 06:17 PM
Post #12

I don't suffer FOOLS

I have just had a brain wave.... we should all start a radio programme dishing out sexual advice to callers... maybe an internet radio show?

We'd make millions! 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
sussed2
post Dec 30 2005, 07:39 PM
Post #13

B Cup

Thank you all for the suggestions.... We'll try a few of those and see what happens.

(thanks to those who pm'ed me their suggestions too smile.gif )

Practise makes perfect I guess!

love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
countryboykalamazoo
post Dec 31 2005, 01:24 AM
Post #14

B Cup

Member No.: 8,571

There are creams out there too, but from what I hear, when you put in on the guy, he loses all sensation on his dick, so if thats the case it would help, but you might want to invest in a cock ring to work in conjunction with the cream. Some how I don't believe not feeling it probably wouldn't stop him, just because the thought of you would be enough, maybe banding his nuts??????? unsure.gif
+Quote Post
Mezrein
post Jan 1 2006, 06:49 PM
Post #15

D Cup

Member No.: 3,495

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 30 2005, 02:17 PM)
I have just had a brain wave.... we should all start a radio programme dishing out sexual advice to callers... maybe an internet radio show?

We'd make millions! 2thumbs.gif

Hate to say it bondi, but there's already a radio show like that. It's called Loveline, with Adam Corala and Dr. Drew. smile.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 3 2006, 12:06 PM
Post #16

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(Mezrein @ Jan 1 2006, 06:49 PM)
Hate to say it bondi, but there's already a radio show like that. It's called Loveline, with Adam Corala and Dr. Drew. smile.gif

Adam Corala of Man Show fmae hosts a sex advice show?! That would be hilarious if not particularly helpful, a lot like bondi laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 3 2006, 12:07 PM
Post #17

Liquor and Whores

oh yeah, I guess I should leave some advice too. Since pretty much all the good ideas have been covered, I'll say get him good and pissed first. I can go forever when drunk.

That is all.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Jan 3 2006, 02:01 PM
Post #18

Board Whore Emeritus

but not too drunk he can't get it up sussed... it's a fine line drinkup.gif

or, i still say stick w/the tried and true method... have him go down on you over and over smilio09.gif ... i don't know about your man, but i definitely would enjoy doing it to you tongue.gif

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
Puppet
post Jan 3 2006, 09:57 PM
Post #19

E Cup+

Member No.: 1,473

One word "KEGALS" have him look it up because im not explaining it...

Basically he lacks control of his prostate.. I learned about this when i was 15 I think from some sex ed book.. so i started practiceing way back then..

smile.gif So the obvious puppet statement.. of .. if that doesn't work out come on over should be of no surprise..

it really does take a great amount of control to do a girl just right and make her have a huge squirting orgasm while making it feel good for you and not blowing your load... takes concentration to a degree!~

--------------------

BOARD ASSHOLE!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jan 4 2006, 03:01 AM
Post #20

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Mezrein @ Jan 1 2006, 06:49 PM)

Oh yeah they have shows like that here in Australia too, but imagine how twisted yet funny we would be on the radio? haha

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Puppet
post Jan 4 2006, 03:53 AM
Post #21

E Cup+

no thats fucked up and scary you mean tongue.gif

--------------------

BOARD ASSHOLE!
+Quote Post
sussed2
post Jan 5 2006, 09:22 PM
Post #22

B Cup

Thanks again folks!!! Nothing has worked yet but then again we havent been sleeping together much lately....

Puppet - I've heard of Kegal excersises (I do them every day) but I didnt realize men could do the same. I'll mention it to him.

Cheers!

tongue.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jan 6 2006, 12:39 AM
Post #23

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(sussed2 @ Jan 5 2006, 09:22 PM)
Thanks again folks!!!  Nothing has worked yet but then again we havent been sleeping together much lately.... 

Puppet - I've heard of Kegal excersises (I do them every day) but I didnt realize men could do the same.  I'll mention it to him.

Cheers!

tongue.gif

I am going to do the only honourable thing to do, I will volunteer for you to use me as a piece of meat for your sexual pleasure... and after you have been satisfied numerous times, I'll allow your man to take over! How noble of me! haha tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Puppet
post Jan 6 2006, 08:54 AM
Post #24

E Cup+

yea.. have him take a look.. when the prostate gets weak you lose the ability to control the shot.. as well as the urge to shoot.. and as we know once you hit the point of no return .. everyone watch out...

and the fact that you actively Kegal... 03.gif ohyeaaaa

--------------------

BOARD ASSHOLE!
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Jan 6 2006, 01:40 PM
Post #25

Board Whore Emeritus

QUOTE(sussed2 @ Jan 5 2006, 08:22 PM)
Thanks again folks!!!  Nothing has worked yet but then again we havent been sleeping together much lately.... 

Puppet - I've heard of Kegal excersises (I do them every day) but I didnt realize men could do the same.  I'll mention it to him.

Cheers!

tongue.gif

all the other ladies here, take note... i was w/a girl that did kegel excercises, and the first time she did it while i was inside her, it was like "holy shit! what the fuck was that?"... it was awesome, like her pussy was squeezing my dick... now THAT is a cool trick if i do say so myself tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 6 2006, 01:45 PM
Post #26

Liquor and Whores

kegal exercises are covered in graphic and masturbation worthy detail in Seymore Butt's Complete Guide to Female Ejacualtion. I trust it was on everyone's Holiday DVD Wishlist grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Jan 6 2006, 01:55 PM
Post #27

Board Whore Emeritus

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 6 2006, 12:45 PM)
kegal exercises are covered in graphic and masturbation worthy detail in Seymore Butt's Complete Guide to Female Ejacualtion. I trust it was on everyone's Holiday DVD Wishlist  grinning-smiley-003.gif

i didn't get my copy... i think santa kept it... that horny bastard! laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Imagirlwatcher
post Jan 6 2006, 01:57 PM
Post #28

C Cup

Member No.: 10,510

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jan 6 2006, 10:55 AM)
i didn't get my copy... i think santa kept it... that horny bastard!  laughing-smiley-017.gif

He must've gotten tired of cumming only once a year. wink.gif

--------------------
Nice guys finish last.
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Jan 6 2006, 02:05 PM
Post #29

Board Whore Emeritus

QUOTE(Imagirlwatcher @ Jan 6 2006, 12:57 PM)

laughing-smiley-014.gif exxxxcellent... laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 6 2006, 02:13 PM
Post #30

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Imagirlwatcher @ Jan 6 2006, 01:57 PM)

ROFL

yeah even Santa should empty his sack more often wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post

2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 05:22 AM