Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages  1 2 3 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Plus Size Women, What's your preference?

Lynette
post Jul 14 2011, 06:09 PM
Post #1

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,700

I can't help but notice that there are quite a lot of plus size women posting pics on RMM lately. In reading some of the comments, it seems there are also a lot of men who really like and prefer larger women. This has always been a source of discussion on PM's and has seemed to be an area of some interest. I've looked thru the old threads and have not been able to find anything regarding this topic so far. Now, let me say that I AM a BIG girl at over 5'10", but I'm not really over weight. How bout some feedback from you guys as to what type of build on a woman you prefer? Most runway models are skin & bones without any curves. The appeal of a woman with the body of a twelve year old boy has always perplexed me, but I know there are probably a lot of men who like that. Let's hear your thoughts.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Mezrein
post Jul 14 2011, 06:30 PM
Post #2

D Cup

Member No.: 3,495

Personally I can't stand a skin and bones woman. If I can see ribs, or spine I don't want it near me. Curves are good, I'm glad woman that have some meat on their bones are finally posting. Nice to see them coming out. I'll drool over them a lot faster than the skinny 12 year old looking ones!!
+Quote Post
breal1
post Jul 14 2011, 08:57 PM
Post #3

B Cup

Member No.: 25,725

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 14 2011, 06:09 PM)
I can't help but notice that there are quite a lot of plus size women posting pics on RMM lately. In reading some of the comments, it seems there are also a lot of men who really like and prefer larger women. This has always been a source of discussion on PM's and has seemed to be an area of some interest. I've looked thru the old threads and have not been able to find anything regarding this topic so far. Now, let me say that I AM a BIG girl at over 5'10", but I'm not really over weight. How bout some feedback from you guys as to what type of build on a woman you prefer? Most runway models are skin & bones without any curves. The appeal of a woman with the body of a twelve year old boy has always perplexed me, but I know there are probably a lot of men who like that. Let's hear your thoughts.

I enjoy all women but if I had to choose I would like a gal with some meat and curves.. 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 15 2011, 09:16 AM
Post #4

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 14 2011, 04:09 PM)

Well First let me say I appreciate all women and i respect them at least till they tell me NO ! But for the most part I like women with a little meat on there bones ,I like to have soemthing to grab onto to . To Hug. to love . Now Im not saying that a skinny Gal with some C or D Cups isnt great but I have always preferred some meat . Im a big guy ,Some would say Over weight and im this way by choice So i dont judge others for how they look . As far as Height goes it doesnt really matter short or tall , there all good in my book . I know kinda wishy washy but its how it goes .
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Jul 15 2011, 03:49 PM
Post #5

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 14,012

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 15 2011, 07:16 AM)
Well First let me say I appreciate all women and i respect them at least till they tell me NO !  But for the most part I like women with a little meat on there bones ,I like to have soemthing to grab onto to . To Hug. to love . Now Im not saying that a skinny Gal with some C or D Cups isnt  great  but I have always preferred some meat .  Im a big guy ,Some would say Over weight and im this way by choice So i dont judge others for how they look . As far as Height goes it doesnt really matter short or tall , there all good in my book .   I know kinda wishy washy  but its how it goes .

It's funny because he's fat!

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 15 2011, 04:37 PM
Post #6

Melon Master

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Jul 15 2011, 01:49 PM)
laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

But I can diet and you cant change being Ugly !!! smilio04.gif tongue.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Jul 15 2011, 08:35 PM
Post #7

D Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 15 2011, 04:37 PM)
But I can diet and you cant change being Ugly !!!  smilio04.gif  tongue.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif
+Quote Post
allnaturalguy
post Jul 15 2011, 08:45 PM
Post #8

D Cup

Member No.: 21,206

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 15 2011, 08:35 PM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif

SCORE! grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
evade20
post Jul 15 2011, 11:33 PM
Post #9

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Jul 15 2011, 03:49 PM)
laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

user posted image

3D

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Jul 16 2011, 11:54 PM
Post #10

Double D's

Member No.: 31,352

How bout some feedback from you guys as to what type of build on a woman you prefer? Most runway models are skin & bones without any curves. The appeal of a woman with the body of a twelve year old boy has always perplexed me, but I know there are probably a lot of men who like that. Let's hear your thoughts.

To better give the readers an idea of body type, I'm going to name internet models so the visual can set in once you Google the name.

I blame the gentlemen's club for shaping my tastes. In my early twenties, I was employed by a major silicon valley corporation so I definitely had means to frequent such a place. Got to 'explore' all kinds of girls body types and there are two types that just absolutely do it for me. Out and about hooking up with girls, I had a particular taste. The first bracket, is the Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh, Danielle Riley type of body, petite with big boobs. Inside California, finding these type of girls is no hurdle. They definitely have the curves, not overly skinny or plus size, but somewhere in the middle. I love the feel of that type of body hugging me, hanging on me and during serious bedroom time.

I still can't quite understand this part of me, but something about this type also does it for me in a way even though it's a far departure from what I just described above. The body types of Madison Ivy(pre implant), Dasha A Enikas, Franziska Facella just turn me on. Even thought they're have A and B cup range tits, there's just something really sexy there! I had an ex of this type, I just couldn't get over her sexy tiny frame. There's more I'd like to say that best reserved for the sex talk forum. Nonetheless, they are kinda' skinny, but they have woman curves, which is key. Their waist measurements are less than their bust and hip measurements. There is hourglass. I still find something sexy about them, it must be the appeal of that tiny woman frame that gets the juices flowing. Well, I hope this satisfied the question.
+Quote Post
evade20
post Jul 17 2011, 06:13 AM
Post #11

Melon Master

QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Jul 16 2011, 11:54 PM)
To better give the readers an idea of body type, I'm going to name internet models so the visual can set in once you Google the name.

I blame the gentlemen's club for shaping my tastes. In my early twenties, I was employed by a major silicon valley corporation so I definitely had means to frequent such a place. Got to 'explore' all kinds of girls body types and there are two types that just absolutely do it for me. Out and about hooking up with girls, I had a particular taste. The first bracket, is the Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh, Danielle Riley type of body, petite with big boobs. Inside California, finding these type of girls is no hurdle. They definitely have the curves, not overly skinny or plus size, but somewhere in the middle. I love the feel of that type of body hugging me, hanging on me and during serious bedroom time. 

I still can't quite understand this part of me, but something about this type also does it for me in a way even though it's a far departure from what I just described above. The body types of Madison Ivy(pre implant), Dasha A Enikas, Franziska Facella just turn me on. Even thought they're have A and B cup range tits, there's just something really sexy there! I had an ex of this type, I just couldn't get over her sexy tiny frame. There's more I'd like to say that best reserved for the sex talk forum. Nonetheless, they are kinda' skinny, but they have woman curves, which is key. Their waist measurements are less than their bust and hip measurements. There is hourglass. I still find something sexy about them, it must be the appeal of that tiny woman frame that gets the juices flowing. Well, I hope this satisfied the question.

What...no pics? You expect me to Google everyone of those names?

bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Jul 17 2011, 10:33 AM
Post #12

D Cup
Group Icon

Attached Image
right about here*
Attached Image

--------------------
Wayne Gretzky.

*Egos are like dicks.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 17 2011, 10:51 AM
Post #13

Melon Master

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Jul 17 2011, 08:33 AM)
Attached Image
right about here
Attached Image

So Buck Which is your favorite ? tongue.gif
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Jul 17 2011, 11:15 AM
Post #14

D Cup
Group Icon

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 17 2011, 08:51 AM)
So Buck Which is your favorite ?  tongue.gif

did you see the "right about here " note coz.gif

--------------------
Wayne Gretzky.

*Egos are like dicks.
+Quote Post
evade20
post Jul 17 2011, 04:36 PM
Post #15

Melon Master

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Jul 17 2011, 11:15 AM)
did you see the "right about here " note  coz.gif

That is a little too deep for 3D..... laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 18 2011, 12:20 PM
Post #16

Melon Master

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Jul 17 2011, 09:15 AM)
did you see the "right about here " note  coz.gif

QUOTE(evade20 @ Jul 17 2011, 02:36 PM)
That is a little too deep for 3D..... laughing-smiley-017.gif

NO I guess I guess i missed that . Sorry Bout that I just assumed you were at the bottom of the chart . laughing-smiley-014.gif
+Quote Post
evade20
post Jul 18 2011, 12:40 PM
Post #17

Melon Master

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 18 2011, 12:20 PM)
NO I guess I guess i missed that . Sorry Bout that I just assumed you were at the bottom of the chart  .  laughing-smiley-014.gif

puke1.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 18 2011, 02:05 PM
Post #18

Melon Master

QUOTE(evade20 @ Jul 18 2011, 10:40 AM)
puke1.gif

You need to take something for that barf dude , It stinks really bad !!! smilio04.gif
+Quote Post
evade20
post Jul 18 2011, 09:54 PM
Post #19

Melon Master

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 18 2011, 02:05 PM)
You need to take something for that barf dude , It stinks  really bad  !!!  smilio04.gif

blink.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
cycle_guy
post Jul 19 2011, 12:26 PM
Post #20

B Cup

Member No.: 25,221

To me the perfect built is someone like Gianna Michaels or Velicity Von or even Sierra if you're so inclined.
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Jul 19 2011, 05:30 PM
Post #21

D Cup

QUOTE(cycle_guy @ Jul 19 2011, 12:26 PM)
To me the perfect built is someone like Gianna Michaels or Velicity Von or even Sierra if you're so inclined.

Had to google up these names to see what you're talking about. Looks like you go for girls with BIG boobs with bodies that are a little bit meaty as well. I know a lot of guys with that particular taste.
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Jul 19 2011, 05:32 PM
Post #22

Double D's

Member No.: 31,352

^^ +1

There's a sexy something about Gianna I like.
+Quote Post
cycle_guy
post Jul 19 2011, 06:48 PM
Post #23

B Cup

Member No.: 25,221

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 19 2011, 03:30 PM)
Had to google up these names to see what you're talking about. Looks like you go for girls with BIG boobs with bodies that are a little bit meaty as well. I know a lot of guys with that particular taste.

Big NATURAL boobs. Important distinction.
+Quote Post
cooter67
post Jul 19 2011, 08:56 PM
Post #24

A Cup

Member No.: 32,906

QUOTE(cycle_guy @ Jul 19 2011, 06:48 PM)
Big NATURAL boobs.  Important distinction.

I like my girl, she is really tall as well, I am 6'0" and I think she is 5'11" very curvy and soft.
+Quote Post
evade20
post Jul 19 2011, 09:26 PM
Post #25

Melon Master

QUOTE(cooter67 @ Jul 19 2011, 08:56 PM)
I like my girl, she is really tall as well, I am 6'0" and I think she is 5'11" very curvy and soft.

Cooters67's BF has spoken. I like your taste in women, Dude! grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
peterpan
post Jul 20 2011, 12:14 PM
Post #26

C Cup

Member No.: 12,160

QUOTE(cooter67 @ Jul 19 2011, 08:56 PM)

She's very sexy.. How come she isn't posting here for us?
+Quote Post
peterpan
post Jul 20 2011, 12:17 PM
Post #27

C Cup

Member No.: 12,160

I don't look for a skinny or heavy type. Ir's all a proportional thing. Some women are heavy and sexy while others are skinny and sexy. I don't like too thin of a body. I do prefer some meat on them bones..
+Quote Post
cooter67
post Jul 20 2011, 03:38 PM
Post #28

A Cup

Member No.: 32,906

QUOTE(peterpan @ Jul 20 2011, 12:14 PM)
She's very sexy.. How come she isn't posting here for us?

We do/post together, It takes a lot of pleading/begging to get her to most of the time. lol
+Quote Post
evade20
post Jul 20 2011, 03:45 PM
Post #29

Melon Master

QUOTE(cooter67 @ Jul 20 2011, 03:38 PM)
We do/post together, It takes a lot of pleading/begging to get her to most of the time. lol

Can I help you beg? Hail.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif

tongue.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 21 2011, 01:22 PM
Post #30

Melon Master

QUOTE(cooter67 @ Jul 19 2011, 06:56 PM)

I would respectfully agree
+Quote Post

5 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 06:16 PM