Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages  1 2 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Dating Girls With Gr8 Melons

shells
post Jul 23 2006, 10:43 AM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,687

Guys...

You are dating a girl with an impressive rack.... guys (and girls like me lol) will have a peek maybe in the street or in a bar... just human nature.

Would you be offended or look at the chap and smile as if to say "hey arent I a lucky guy I play with those often".... smile.gif

I would never date a guy who would get the hump if I was looked at....

On the other side I also love girls looking at my man.... he is a very handsome chap... smile.gif

Shells
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 23 2006, 01:07 PM
Post #2

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(shells @ Jul 23 2006, 10:43 AM)
Guys...

You are dating a girl with an impressive rack.... guys (and girls like me lol) will have a peek maybe in the street or in a bar... just human nature.

Would you be offended or look at the chap and smile as if to say "hey arent I a lucky guy I play with those often".... smile.gif

On the other side I also love girls looking at my man.... he is a very handsome chap... smile.gif

Shells

I lov taking my wife out , and her being dressed up and showing some cleavage and some leg , recently we went to a nice restraunt and the hostess who is a younger very attractive blonde walks up to my wife and says , ( excuse me for saying so but you are the most attractive lady in this place , Your a MIlf ) My wife didnt know what to say , I told her after the gal left , to just go with it she was being complimnetary , and ment nothing bad by it , My wife is very naive she asked what MILF stands for .. so I had to explain , she said you mean the hostess wants to have sex with me ? I just said maybe and left it at that ...... popc1.gif
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Jul 23 2006, 05:25 PM
Post #3

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

Guys...

Shells

Not at all . I wouldn't mind if guys were looking at my girl. I would be hippocritical if I got mad because I have checked out other guys' girls all the time. All guys check out other guy's girls. Its what we do biggrin.gif

And Shells I would go into a full blown gaping stare if I saw your incredible boobies coming down the street biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Jul 23 2006, 05:38 PM
Post #4

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

Have to agree with the CMan, I find it flattering to myself also that other guys are checking out my girl. (Might even be able to entice her to share here a little bit ph34r.gif ) Most of the time when a significant other is being checked out it should always be taken as complimentary love-smiley-085.gif

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jul 24 2006, 01:46 AM
Post #5

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

Guys...

Shells

I am quite a fiesty person but I don't mind someone having a second glance at my girl. I do however think there is a line that is all to often crossed. Everyone will have second glance at what they find attractive, its human nature... but when a guy just won't stop staring at my girl or makes a lude comment i have been known to lose my temper

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jul 24 2006, 12:29 PM
Post #6

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

This thread reminds me of a funny Saturday Night Live sketch from years ago (when SNL was still funny). I think this might be considered crossing the line that bondi mentioned.

Take a few minutes and have a laugh:
http://www.zippyvideos.com/6812302464803916/snl-il_cantore/

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jul 24 2006, 01:01 PM
Post #7

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 24 2006, 12:29 PM)
This thread reminds me of a funny Saturday Night Live sketch from years ago (when SNL was still funny). I think this might be considered crossing the line that  bondi mentioned.

Take a few minutes and have a laugh:
http://www.zippyvideos.com/6812302464803916/snl-il_cantore/

very funny. Did you ever see the one with dana carvey and the terminator lady and they're in a restaurant with another couple and they're feeding each other the shrimp sauce saying, Baby want more sauce? I only saw it one time years and years ago, but I remember laughing my ass off then and I quote it often.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jul 24 2006, 01:27 PM
Post #8

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jul 24 2006, 11:01 AM)
very funny. Did you ever see the one with dana carvey and the terminator lady and they're in a restaurant with another couple and they're feeding each other the shrimp sauce  saying, Baby want more sauce?  I only saw it one time years and years ago, but I remember laughing my ass off then and I quote it often.

I watched a lot of SNL back in the early 90's but I don't remember that sketch at all. Weird. I'll have to look up the transcript and see if it jogs the memory.

The only other Dana Carvey restaurant sketches I remember is Pepper Boy. I still have to fight back the laughter when I'm asked if I want fresh pepper in a restaurant.
Also I remember the You Likea Da Juice? I didn't think anyone remembered that one til when I was working in a restaurant kitchen a few years ago and this one dude I worked with who smoked a lot of pot is standing there listening to the server's request for extra au jus. And he says "ahhh you like a da juice huh!" in a faux Greek accentI laughed my ass off.

That is allŪ

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jul 24 2006, 02:29 PM
Post #9

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 24 2006, 01:27 PM)
I watched a lot of SNL back in the early 90's but I don't remember that sketch at all. Weird. I'll have to look up the transcript and see if it jogs the memory.

The only other Dana Carvey restaurant sketches I remember is Pepper Boy. I still have to fight back the laughter when I'm asked if I want fresh pepper in a restaurant.
Also I remember the You Likea Da Juice? I didn't think anyone remembered that one til when I was working in a restaurant kitchen a few years ago and this one dude I worked with who smoked a lot of pot is standing there listening to the server's request for extra au jus. And he says "ahhh you like a da juice huh!" in a faux Greek accentI laughed my ass off.

That is allŪ

I say that all the time. in fact, rather coincidentally, I was just thinking of writing that phrase today in another message board but I decided not to.

I don't remember pepper boy off the top of my head, but it almost seems familiar.

Let me know if you find the baby want more sauce. It was pretty funny. At least it was all those years ago, it'd probably be stupid if I saw it now. Linda Hamilton is the actor's name.

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jul 24 2006, 02:40 PM
Post #10

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jul 24 2006, 12:29 PM)
I say that all the time.  in fact, rather coincidentally, I was just thinking of writing that phrase today in another message board but I decided not to.

I don't remember pepper boy off the top of my head, but it almost seems familiar.

Let me know if you find the baby want more sauce.  It was pretty funny.  At least it was all those years ago, it'd probably be stupid if I saw it now.  Linda Hamilton is the actor's name.

I'll do some research on the baby want more suace, and the pepper boy is on the best of dana carvey dvd me thinks.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jul 24 2006, 02:43 PM
Post #11

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 24 2006, 02:40 PM)
I'll do some research on the baby want more suace, and the pepper boy is on the best of dana carvey dvd me thinks.

Only reference I can find with minimal effort
http://list.miata.net/1999-09/1453.html

I didn't want to put a lot of work into it, though, cuz I have to get back to DY's thread now.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jul 24 2006, 02:48 PM
Post #12

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jul 24 2006, 12:43 PM)

I didn't want to put a lot of work into it, though, cuz I have to get back to DY's thread now.

Amen brotha!
And I don't want to read it right now as I have to get back to DY's thread.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
janus
post Jul 24 2006, 03:36 PM
Post #13

B Cup

Member No.: 12,420

I don't mind guys looking at my wife popc1.gif
+Quote Post
summoner
post Jul 24 2006, 03:43 PM
Post #14

D Cup

Member No.: 12,313
Bra size (for females only): E and more

QUOTE(janus @ Jul 24 2006, 09:36 PM)
I don't mind guys looking at my wife  popc1.gif

If you would will my pics be here tongue.gif You just have to tell me when someone is watching me, I donīt notice that ever!!

--------------------

<3 RMM since 2005 <3

He is
He's the shining and the light without whom I cannot see
And he is
Insurrection, he is spite, he's the force that made me be
He is
Nostro dis pater, nostr' alma mater
He is
~Ghost~
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Jul 24 2006, 04:47 PM
Post #15

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

[B][COLOR=purple]I just don't see this as a problem, although there HAVE been times I've gotten jealous when other women come on to my guy. He's over 6'4" and EXTREMELY handsome, and I knew from the get-go that women would gravitate to him (after-all...I did). It's the price you pay when you fall in love or date someone with movie star looks. As for dating a woman with good melons... well all I can say is that he's the one who has always encouraged me the most to go topless on every beach we've been to. He's admitted that he likes watching other men look at or hit on me, and says that titties like mine belong on display (cut, huh?). I think I've got OK melons and am resonably attrctive, so I'm bound to get at least some attention when I'm half naked in public, LOL. I think that men should just appreciate the view when they're with a gal with great tits and not stress on anything. If another man gets out of line with her, THEN you can react.[B][COLOR=purple]

*KISS*
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 24 2006, 05:18 PM
Post #16

Melon Master

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 24 2006, 04:47 PM)
[B][COLOR=purple]I just don't see this as a problem, although there HAVE been times I've gotten jealous when other women come on to my guy. He's over 6'4" and EXTREMELY handsome, and I knew from the get-go that women would gravitate to him (after-all...I did). It's the price you pay when you fall in love or date someone with movie star looks. As for dating a woman with good melons... well all I can say is that he's the one who has always encouraged me the most to go topless on every beach we've been to. He's admitted that he likes watching other men look at or hit on me, and says that titties like mine belong on display (cut, huh?). I think I've got OK melons and am resonably attrctive, so I'm bound to get at least some attention when I'm half naked in public, LOL. I think that men should just appreciate the view when they're with a gal with great tits and not stress on anything. If another man gets out of line with her, THEN you can react.

*KISS*

I AGree your boobs are OK I mean perfect .....

MY wifes problem with women looking at me is most end up talking to me , its not usually a sexual thing but a power thing , because of one of the postion I hold , I am around several women some young some old and they mostly want to be my friend to see what they can learn about Hiring and firing and the day to day business , were it gets tough is when her best friends Girlfrieds that is will call and ask to talk to me usually pertaining to my work , She will get jeolous and pissy ...... food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jul 24 2006, 05:28 PM
Post #17

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 24 2006, 05:18 PM)
I AGree your boobs are OK  I mean perfect ..... 

MY wifes problem  with women looking at me is most end up talking to me , its not usually a sexual thing but a power thing , because of one of the postion  I hold , I am around several  women  some young some old  and they mostly want to be my friend  to see what they can learn about Hiring and firing  and the day to day business , were it gets tough is when her  best friends  Girlfrieds that is will call and ask to talk to me usually pertaining to  my work , She will get jeolous and pissy  ......  food-smiley-004.gif

if you were smart, the position you hold would lead to another position. Right in front of some hot chick who is kneeling in front of you!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Jul 24 2006, 07:15 PM
Post #18

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 24 2006, 05:18 PM)
I AGree your boobs are OK  I mean perfect ..... 

MY wifes problem  with women looking at me is most end up talking to me , its not usually a sexual thing but a power thing , because of one of the postion  I hold , I am around several  women  some young some old  and they mostly want to be my friend  to see what they can learn about Hiring and firing  and the day to day business , were it gets tough is when her  best friends  Girlfrieds that is will call and ask to talk to me usually pertaining to  my work , She will get jeolous and pissy  ......  food-smiley-004.gif

Simple, just tell her that there is ABSOLUTELY nothing you can do about it, it is beyond your control, part of your personality, and if she can't accept it and find a way to deal with her insecurities then you both will have some decissions to make regarding your future together.
+Quote Post
numba1fan
post Jul 24 2006, 07:29 PM
Post #19

C Cup

Member No.: 13,687

QUOTE(janus @ Jul 24 2006, 03:36 PM)
I don't mind guys looking at my wife  popc1.gif

it is a major turn on and compliment. With Natalie, it happens all the time as well.
2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Jul 24 2006, 07:35 PM
Post #20

Double D's

QUOTE(numba1fan @ Jul 24 2006, 06:29 PM)
it is a major turn on and compliment. With Natalie, it happens all the time as well.
2thumbs.gif

Der, all I can do when I see Nat is stare at her. 08.gif love-smiley-085.gif ph34r.gif

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
shells
post Jul 24 2006, 08:37 PM
Post #21

A Cup

Member No.: 16,687

Some very good points here...

Admiring is nice but respecting both people is also important...

Saying "Wow you are a lucky guy/girl... great smile/body" is one thing but something like "Phworr..... would like to fuck him/her... show me your tits/cock" is another.... also crossing the line with touching certain areas would warrant a slap...

I guess many guys here take the pics of their GF's/wives for the site and enjoy doing so... My Bf took my latest ones and likes reading the comments people leave.

I also like and want him to post comments on other ladies... wink.gif and look at women if we are out... i even point out ladies for him to look at!!!! smile.gif

Shell x
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Jul 24 2006, 08:45 PM
Post #22

Double D's

QUOTE(shells @ Jul 24 2006, 07:37 PM)
Some very good points here...

Admiring is nice but respecting both people is also important...

Saying "Wow you are a lucky guy/girl... great smile/body" is one thing but something like "Phworr..... would like to fuck him/her... show me your tits/cock" is another.... also crossing the line with touching certain areas would warrant a slap...

I guess many guys here take the pics of their GF's/wives for the site and enjoy doing so... My Bf took my latest ones and likes reading the comments people leave.

I also like and want him to post comments on other ladies... wink.gif and look at women if we are out... i even point out ladies for him to look at!!!!   smile.gif

Shell x

Sounds like you have a great relationship 2thumbs.gif

See Bobaloo, you shouldn't continually ask to see my cock.

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jul 25 2006, 01:37 AM
Post #23

I don't suffer FOOLS

Sorry, but I am still recovering from DYs thread love-smiley-085.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 25 2006, 07:15 AM
Post #24

Melon Master

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 24 2006, 07:15 PM)
Simple, just tell her that there is ABSOLUTELY nothing you can do about it, it is beyond your control, part of your personality, and if she can't accept it and find a way to deal with her insecurities then you both will have some decissions to make regarding your future together.

Yes I agree , its just hard for her as it would be for you or any lady when allot of 18- 19 yr old girls are talking to your husband . Its not insecurity as much as it is just always wondering WHY ? Were it gets interesting is when her girlfriends call to talk business with me , and these are the ladies she has been out with and shared some of our sexual experiences with ... food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jul 25 2006, 03:39 PM
Post #25

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jul 24 2006, 12:43 PM)

seeing as the board is deader than disco, I thought I'd check this out.
The only references I could find to the sketch you mention is here and here.

but no transcript of the show but the more I think of it the more I'm sure I've seen it....just not recently.
Judging from the rest of the show it looked pretty decent...Massive Headwound Harry and Toonces the Driving Cat. laughing-smiley-017.gif

Anyway I found the Pepper Boy Transcript but it's just not as funny as on the show...makes sense I suppose.

And that is allŪ

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jul 25 2006, 05:09 PM
Post #26

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 25 2006, 03:39 PM)
seeing as the board is deader than disco, I thought I'd check this out.
The only references I could find to the sketch you mention is here and here.

but no transcript of the show but the more I think of it the more I'm sure I've seen it....just not recently.
Judging from the rest of the show it looked pretty decent...Massive Headwound Harry and Toonces the Driving Cat.  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Anyway I found the Pepper Boy Transcript but it's just not as funny as on the show...makes sense I suppose.

And that is allŪ

HAha. Toonces. I remember that damn jingle that would get stuck in my head. Good times!

Well done on the search. I do remember pepperboy now. Very funny sketch!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jul 26 2006, 01:17 AM
Post #27

I don't suffer FOOLS

Sadly SNL doesn't get the airtime it deserves in Australia... but I think it has gone way downhill over the past 5 years anyway

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
wild n crazy
post Jul 26 2006, 03:19 AM
Post #28

B Cup

Member No.: 16,557

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 26 2006, 12:17 AM)
Sadly SNL doesn't get the airtime it deserves in Australia... but I think it has gone way downhill over the past 5 years anyway

there is no doubt about that
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jul 26 2006, 04:47 AM
Post #29

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(wild n crazy @ Jul 26 2006, 03:19 AM)
there is no doubt about that

Smart and sexy....just like me tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jul 26 2006, 01:05 PM
Post #30

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 25 2006, 11:17 PM)

You couldn't be more right. But most of the best of DVDs are worth watching

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 26 2006, 02:47 AM)
Smart and sexy....just like me tongue.gif

You couldn't be more wrong...at least about yourself haha

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post

2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 12:42 PM