Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages < 1 2 3 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Should I?, Euro chick

lovelyboobs23
post Nov 7 2013, 04:54 AM
Post #61

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,551

Give it try (with the right girl)

[/quote]

I want to I'm finding it hard to meet the right girl.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
sportbiker_boy
post Nov 7 2013, 10:55 AM
Post #62

B Cup

Member No.: 14,600

QUOTE(monkey19 @ Nov 6 2013, 04:34 PM)
B rolled over onto her back just as I was rubbing up her back, my tits stroked over hers and I got a jolt through my stomach and down, I stroked my tits over her face and she caught hold of and gently pushed my left nipple into her mouth dancing her tongue over it whilst gently sucking and muttering naughty things I almost came just with the sensations and very naughty situation.
I slid my hands down her back pulling my nipple from her lips I stroked her tits and slowly began to kiss and suck them feeling her sexy dark brown nipples harden I between my lips....

Please continue! I'm hard as a rock, and ready to pop...
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Nov 8 2013, 07:33 PM
Post #63

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(monkey19 @ Nov 3 2013, 12:37 PM)
Here's the next instalment and thanks for the comments x
And sorry it's not great literature just writing my experience and it gets me hot remembering!
We were still giggling when B took my hands and helped pull me up, as I stood she let my hands go and wrapped her arms around my waist pulling me in tight, this time I kissed her running my fingers through her hair and down her back she pulled me back onto the bed running her hands up an down my back and bum, I rolled onto my front and B pulled my robe from my shoulders all the time stroking and massaging my hair neck and back dipping down to my bum then the back of my thighs. I wriggled out of my robe still face down to enjoy the sensation on my skin. After a few minutes I rolled over and kisses B pulling her down onto the bed,I asked her to undo her robe as I kneeled around her legs returning the massage I  began leaning  further to stroke her back and bum with my tits which drove her wild!

QUOTE(monkey19 @ Nov 6 2013, 02:34 PM)
B rolled over onto her back just as I was rubbing up her back, my tits stroked over hers and I got a jolt through my stomach and down, I stroked my tits over her face and she caught hold of and gently pushed my left nipple into her mouth dancing her tongue over it whilst gently sucking and muttering naughty things I almost came just with the sensations and very naughty situation.
I slid my hands down her back pulling my nipple from her lips I stroked her tits and slowly began to kiss and suck them feeling her sexy dark brown nipples harden I between my lips....

Well one thing about stretching the story out My cock stays hard a long time 22.gif
+Quote Post
monkey19
post Nov 9 2013, 06:48 PM
Post #64

C Cup

Member No.: 37,658

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Nov 8 2013, 07:33 PM)
Well one thing about stretching the story out My cock stays hard a long time? 22.gif

B slid her fingers down my stomach over my clit slipping two fingers into my pussy then with a smile put them in her mouth licking off my juice, she kissed me hard I pulled her tightly against me and stroked her clit with my index finger she was soaking wet her pussy lips were open under my fingers I brought my hand to my lips and licked her sweet juices this was the first time I had tasted pussy other than my own. I pressed her hand back down, at the same time reaching between B's legs I really needed to come and to make B come just as hard....

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Dano
post Nov 9 2013, 06:54 PM
Post #65

Double D's

Member No.: 9,297

QUOTE(monkey19 @ Nov 9 2013, 06:48 PM)
B slid her fingers down my stomach over my clit slipping two fingers into my pussy then with a smile put them in her mouth licking off my juice, she kissed me  hard I pulled her tightly against me and stroked her clit with my index finger she was soaking wet her pussy lips were open under my fingers I brought my hand to my lips and licked her sweet juices this was the first time I had tasted pussy other than my own. I pressed her hand back down, at the same time reaching between B's legs I really needed to come and to make B come just as hard....

Work those Sexy Nipples....Nice 2thumbs.gif 22.gif
+Quote Post
FreakyShinnizle
post Nov 9 2013, 10:50 PM
Post #66

Double D's

Member No.: 21,810

B slid her fingers down my stomach over my clit slipping two fingers into my pussy then with a smile put them in her mouth licking off my juice, she kissed me  hard I pulled her tightly against me and stroked her clit with my index finger she was soaking wet her pussy lips were open under my fingers I brought my hand to my lips and licked her sweet juices this was the first time I had tasted pussy other than my own. I pressed her hand back down, at the same time reaching between B's legs I really needed to come and to make B come just as hard....

Damn now I need to cum as well! wub.gif
+Quote Post
riggerman
post Nov 10 2013, 08:32 AM
Post #67

D Cup

Member No.: 21,342

and...... 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
Lfccub
post Nov 10 2013, 03:19 PM
Post #68

C Cup

Member No.: 39,568

QUOTE(monkey19 @ Oct 15 2013, 01:54 PM)
I have a female friend in one of our European offices.
She 'bats for the other side' and continuously makes it clear what she would like to do with me!
My husband has seen and heard flirty emails and calls and is turned on by the idea.(so am I)
Here's the dilemma, she is moving to another company at the end of the month and I am over there next week. He is very keen for me to 'sample the goodies', I like the idea but am worried it might feel like cheating, also I have never gone 'all the way' with a girl before.
Any thoughts (other than take pictures)  :unsure: x

Invite him to join, the you'll be even
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Nov 11 2013, 07:59 AM
Post #69

Melon Master

QUOTE(monkey19 @ Nov 9 2013, 04:48 PM)

22.gif 22.gif You have my full attention
+Quote Post
Char1710
post Nov 14 2013, 07:09 AM
Post #70

B Cup

Member No.: 38,222

QUOTE(monkey19 @ Nov 9 2013, 05:48 PM)

You really need to finish this story please. Please.
+Quote Post
riggerman
post Nov 14 2013, 10:03 AM
Post #71

D Cup

Member No.: 21,342

QUOTE(Char1710 @ Nov 14 2013, 07:09 AM)
You really need to finish this story please.  Please.

I wholeheartedly agree 22.gif
+Quote Post
monkey19
post Nov 14 2013, 06:45 PM
Post #72

C Cup

Member No.: 37,658

QUOTE(Char1710 @ Nov 14 2013, 07:09 AM)
You really need to finish this story please.? Please.

QUOTE(riggerman @ Nov 14 2013, 10:03 AM)
I wholeheartedly agree 22.gif

I was so horny if she had asked me to fuck with her in the hotel lobby I would have!! She slid her finger into my pussy and rolled her thumb over my clit instantly I felt the tightening deep in the pit of my stomach tighter and tighter then waves of pleasure washing through me as I came shuddering I slid off the edge of the bed,my pussy still twitching I pulled B's legs apart Licking and kissing up her thigh tasting her excitement as I pushed my tongue up between her swollen and dripping lips, B ran her fingers through my hair pulling and stroking as I nibbled and ate her up, her clit grew harder as I gently sucked it whilst flicking my tongue across the tip she arched her back and clenched my head tightly between her thighs as she started to come.....,

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
frenchie
post Nov 14 2013, 06:54 PM
Post #73

B Cup

Member No.: 14,294

popc1.gif
+Quote Post
FreakyShinnizle
post Nov 15 2013, 01:35 AM
Post #74

Double D's

Member No.: 21,810

Oh God.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Nov 15 2013, 07:58 AM
Post #75

Melon Master

QUOTE(monkey19 @ Nov 14 2013, 04:45 PM)
I was so horny if she had asked me to fuck with her in the hotel lobby I would have!! She slid her finger into my pussy and rolled her thumb over my clit instantly  I felt the tightening deep in the pit of my stomach tighter and tighter then waves of pleasure washing through me as I came shuddering I slid off the edge of the bed,my pussy still twitching I pulled B's legs apart Licking and kissing up her thigh tasting her excitement as I pushed my tongue up between her swollen and dripping lips, B ran her fingers through my hair pulling and stroking as I nibbled and ate her up, her clit grew harder as I gently sucked it whilst flicking my tongue across the tip she arched her back and clenched my head tightly between her thighs as she started to come.....,

OMG I just came in pants 22.gif
+Quote Post

3 Pages < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2024 - 09:13 AM