Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Advice For Men..., let's learn from these amazing women

bondiguy
post Sep 7 2006, 11:52 PM
Post #121

I don't suffer FOOLS

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 7 2006, 03:09 PM)
Hey, we already have our evade-esque post covered here, buddy.  You're going to have to come up with something else.

next thing you know he'll be bumping these threads blink.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 8 2006, 07:17 AM
Post #122

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 7 2006, 03:09 PM)
Hey, we already have our evade-esque post covered here, buddy.  You're going to have to come up with something else.

well here ya go angry-smiley-011.gif hey look both hands angry-smiley-011.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 8 2006, 05:51 PM
Post #123

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 8 2006, 07:17 AM)
well here ya go    angry-smiley-011.gif hey look  both hands  angry-smiley-011.gif

Well there he goes blink.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 8 2006, 06:56 PM
Post #124

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 8 2006, 07:17 AM)
well here ya go    angry-smiley-011.gif hey look  both hands  angry-smiley-011.gif

Welp, that sure is something else. Love the candor. Well done

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 9 2006, 02:24 PM
Post #125

Melon Master

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 8 2006, 06:56 PM)
Welp, that sure is something else.  Love the candor.  Well done

welp , its all done in fun blink.gif
I had to come up with something Im little to old to watch the simpsons and enjoy it and be able to quote it here ... 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 9 2006, 04:38 PM
Post #126

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 9 2006, 02:24 PM)
welp , its all done in fun    blink.gif
I had to come up with something  Im little to old to watch  the simpsons and enjoy it and be able to quote it here  ...   2thumbs.gif

ohmy.gif Nonsense. People of all ages can watch and enjoy the Simpsons. Quoting it, however, is a gift.

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 10 2006, 07:27 AM
Post #127

Melon Master

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 9 2006, 04:38 PM)
ohmy.gif  Nonsense.  People of all ages can watch and enjoy the Simpsons. Quoting it, however, is a gift.

glad you cleared that up I thought it was a sickness 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 11 2006, 03:15 AM
Post #128

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 9 2006, 02:24 PM)
welp , its all done in fun    blink.gif
I had to come up with something  Im little to old to watch  the simpsons and enjoy it and be able to quote it here  ...   2thumbs.gif

Wash your mouth out with soap!!!!

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 9 2006, 04:38 PM)
ohmy.gif  Nonsense.  People of all ages can watch and enjoy the Simpsons. Quoting it, however, is a gift.

Abso didly utely

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 11 2006, 02:20 PM
Post #129

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 9 2006, 02:38 PM)

Hazzah!

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 11 2006, 04:18 PM
Post #130

Melon Master

I just havent found anything really funny about watching a cartoon that is on during the prime time shows .
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 11 2006, 04:21 PM
Post #131

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 11 2006, 04:18 PM)
I just havent found anything really funny  about  watching a cartoon that is on during the prime time  shows .

ohmy.gif

have you ever given one a chance. I'm not saying all cartoons are great, but the simpsons is very clever and way funnier and entertaining than 95% of prime time comedy shows that are out now. If you combined Taxi, Seinfield, the simpsons, Cheers, and 3d: accepting your gay self, you would have the funniest fall lineup of all time.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 11 2006, 04:26 PM
Post #132

Melon Master

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 11 2006, 04:21 PM)
ohmy.gif

have you ever given one a chance.  I'm not saying all cartoons are great, but the simpsons is very clever and way funnier and entertaining than 95% of prime time comedy shows that are out now.  If you combined Taxi, Seinfield, the simpsons, Cheers, and 3d: accepting my gay self, you would have the funniest fall lineup of all time.

opinions vary , taxi was good only cause of the chickand the goofy guy jim , sienfeld never watched , cheers , its about a bunch of guys hanging out at a bar , never watched hardly any of them to be honest ,
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 11 2006, 04:32 PM
Post #133

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 11 2006, 02:26 PM)
opinions vary  , taxi was good only cause of the chickand the goofy guy jim  , sienfeld never watched , cheers , its about a bunch of  guys hanging out at a bar  , never watched hardly any of them to be honest ,

what shows DO you find funny?
My 2 dads? Full House? The Facts of Life?

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 11 2006, 04:34 PM
Post #134

Melon Master

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 11 2006, 04:32 PM)

they all suck ,
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Sep 11 2006, 04:36 PM
Post #135

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 11 2006, 03:32 PM)

dude, did you ever watch the facts of life? it was hysterical... they were like "these are the facts"... but they were CLEARLY opinions blink.gif

oh, and full house was pretty funny too... i mean, not because there were jokes or anything... but b/c you got to see what the olson twins looked like before they became cokeheads... oh yeah, and you can see what uncle jessie was like before rebecca romjin figured out she was a supermodel and he was uncle jessie laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 11 2006, 04:37 PM
Post #136

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 11 2006, 04:26 PM)
opinions vary  , taxi was good only cause of the chickand the goofy guy jim  , sienfeld never watched , cheers , its about a bunch of  guys hanging out at a bar  , never watched hardly any of them to be honest ,

Cheers is about so much more. The talking and situations are what is funny, the bar setting is just the vehicle to get to the funny stuff. What better setting than a bar to give you the opportunity to have a show lead anywhere??

Taxi was a great show in its time. Granted I was a youngster then, but I remember laughing my ass off. Watching it now is funny, but I can see where it might seem boring to some people because it's an older style show.

Seinfeld is excellent!!! Having not been into that or even seen a show like Seinfled, it seems you're not into original situation comedy. And that's fine. It explains why you would find a show like the simpsons not that funny. But I will say that your sense of humor does need a bit of a boost.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 11 2006, 04:38 PM
Post #137

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 11 2006, 04:36 PM)
dude, did you ever watch the facts of life?  it was hysterical... they were like "these are the facts"... but they were CLEARLY opinions blink.gif

oh, and full house was pretty funny too... i mean, not because there were jokes or anything... but b/c you got to see what the olson twins looked like before they became cokeheads... oh yeah, and you can see what uncle jessie was like before rebecca romjin figured out she was a supermodel and he was uncle jessie laughing-smiley-017.gif

Dude, I had a crush on the Olsen twins before they were famous!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Sep 11 2006, 04:46 PM
Post #138

Board Whore Emeritus

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 11 2006, 03:38 PM)

umm, weren't they like 1 then? blink.gif

wow, and i thought bondi was the resident pedophile...

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 11 2006, 04:46 PM
Post #139

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 11 2006, 02:36 PM)
dude, did you ever watch the facts of life?  it was hysterical... they were like "these are the facts"... but they were CLEARLY opinions blink.gif

Mrs. Garret was a fox! That's fact baby!

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 11 2006, 02:37 PM)
Cheers is about so much more.  The talking and situations are what is funny, the bar setting is just the vehicle to get to the funny stuff.  What better setting than a bar to give you the opportunity to have a show lead anywhere??

I always wondered something. When they all went to some event together who the fuck was watching the bar???

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 11 2006, 02:38 PM)

That could have been put a lot more crudely. Way to take the high road...well sort of. blink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 11 2006, 04:49 PM
Post #140

Melon Master

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 11 2006, 04:37 PM)
Cheers is about so much more.  The talking and situations are what is funny, the bar setting is just the vehicle to get to the funny stuff.  What better setting than a bar to give you the opportunity to have a show lead anywhere??

Taxi was a great show in its time.  Granted I was a youngster then, but I remember laughing my ass off.  Watching it now is funny, but I can see where it might seem boring to some people because it's an older style show.

Seinfeld is excellent!!!  Having not been into that or even seen a show like Seinfled, it seems you're not into original situation comedy.  And that's fine.  It explains why you would find a show like the simpsons not that funny.  But I will say that your sense of humor does need a bit of a boost.

I take your comments as a compliment , and you may be right it might need a boost , in the day of there just being 4 0r 6 channels to watch on tv when I was growing up , we watched allot of mash , Vegas , waltons mountain , hawaii 5 0 , alice , rockford files , taxi , hogans heros , glligans island , most of these were way before sienfeld , and those , remember guys im 40 , by the time most of these new ones were out , we finnally had a satellite dish out here in the sticks , so we watch , HBO , cinemax , showtown , stars , I was sick of reglar tv had been watching it for 20 yrs , so I didnt watch much of the shows you refer to , the only time I turn fox on now is when there is a nascar race on , or the bears are playing , this might help explain , My kids watch the simpsons when there mother doesnt catch them and make them shut it off , it might be funny , I havent wanted to find out usually I can find something else to watch ....
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 11 2006, 05:01 PM
Post #141

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 11 2006, 04:49 PM)
I take your comments as a compliment , and you may be right  it might need a boost , in the day of there just being  4 0r 6 channels to watch on tv when I was growing up , we watched allot of mash , Vegas , waltons mountain , hawaii 5 0 , alice , rockford files , taxi ,  hogans heros , glligans island , most of these were way before  sienfeld , and those , remember guys im 40 , by the time most of these new ones were out , we finnally had a satellite dish out here in the sticks , so we watch , HBO , cinemax , showtown , stars , I was sick of reglar tv had been watching it for 20 yrs , so I didnt watch much of the shows you refer to ,  the only time I turn fox on now is when there is a nascar race on , or the bears are playing , this might help explain , My kids watch the simpsons when there mother doesnt catch them and make them shut it off , it might be funny , I havent wanted to find out  usually I can find something else to watch ....

I don't watch much TV either... especially sit coms, so I know where you're coming from. I'm more of a movie fan. You mention some great shows. Simpsons is just one that I like because I can relate to a lot of it... most people can, no matter their situation. I'll expound on that in a second. Other shows are all about driving a funny plot (or what they think is a funny plot). The simpsons has plot drivers, but they also usually have a B story and some great sight gags and current event digs... something most shows cannot afford because they are not animated.

Your wife is making a mistake by forbidding the kids to watch the Simpsons. Now if she's just saying no TV, then that's one thing. But the simpsons is not immoral... in fact it's more moral than most programs on TV these days. It encourages religion, culture, and respect for all men and women of all ages and capacities.

Bobaloo expounding: During the commentary for (i think) Streetcar named Marge, one of the commentators mentioned that he was watching an episode with his in-laws, his wife, and his children. there wre three generations wathcing the show and all were lauging. The interesting thing is that they all laughed usually at different parts. The point is, all three age brackets were able to relate to the show in their own way. It's a successful show because of it's fortunate ability to reach such a wide audience.

Okay. I'm done now. Two more sentences and this post will be too long for even bondi and Gnappy to read

--------------------
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 11 2006, 05:07 PM
Post #142

Melon Master

fair enough I may have to take the time to watch it sometime , movies I can watch over and over , i really like the old red dawn , and varsity blues to start with , there are many but to name a couple
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 11 2006, 05:11 PM
Post #143

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 11 2006, 05:07 PM)
fair enough I may have to take the time to watch it sometime ,   movies I can watch over and over , i really like the old red dawn , and varsity blues  to start with ,  there are many but to name a couple

both good movies. For some reason I really like varsity blues. Must have something to do with the hot broads. Something about whipped cream bikinis and stripper teachers really does it for me. totally even makes you forget that pansy assed Dawson is starring in it.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 11 2006, 05:12 PM
Post #144

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 11 2006, 03:01 PM)
I don't watch much TV either... especially sit coms, so I know where you're coming from.  I'm more of a movie fan.  You mention some great shows.  Simpsons is just one that I like because I can relate to a lot of it... most people can, no matter their situation.  I'll expound on that in a second.  Other shows are all about driving a funny plot (or what they think is a funny plot).  The simpsons has plot drivers, but they also usually have a B story and some great sight gags and current event digs... something most shows cannot afford because they are not animated.

Your wife is making a mistake by forbidding the kids to watch the Simpsons.  Now if she's just saying no TV, then that's one thing.  But the simpsons is not immoral... in fact it's more moral than most programs on TV these days.  It encourages religion, culture, and respect for all men and women of all ages and capacities.

Bobaloo expounding: During the commentary for (i think) Streetcar named Marge, one of the commentators mentioned that he was watching an episode with his in-laws, his wife, and his children.  there wre three generations wathcing the show and all were lauging.  The interesting thing is that they all laughed usually at different parts.  The point is, all three age brackets were able to relate to the show in their own way.  It's a successful show because of it's fortunate ability to reach such a wide audience. 

Okay.  I'm done now.  Two more sentences and this post will be too long for even bondi and Gnappy to read

wow, deep.

My wife always says she doesn't want to watch simpsons, yet every time she watches she laughs her ass off too.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 11 2006, 05:16 PM
Post #145

Melon Master

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 11 2006, 05:11 PM)
both good movies.  For some reason I really like varsity blues.  Must have something to do with the hot broads.  Something about whipped cream bikinis and stripper teachers really does it for me.  totally even makes you forget that pansy assed Dawson is starring in it.

well the stripper teacher ROCKS , but I can relate to the story of the underdog now being in the star quarter back position , our hometown football coach is the same way . WIN at all costs .
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 11 2006, 05:29 PM
Post #146

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 11 2006, 05:16 PM)
well the stripper teacher ROCKS ,  but I can relate to the story of the underdog now being in the star  quarter back position , our hometown  football coach is the same way . WIN at all costs .

Must be true. I hear the Bradley football team is still undefeated!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 13 2006, 04:29 AM
Post #147

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 11 2006, 04:21 PM)
ohmy.gif

have you ever given one a chance.  I'm not saying all cartoons are great, but the simpsons is very clever and way funnier and entertaining than 95% of prime time comedy shows that are out now.  If you combined Taxi, Seinfield, the simpsons, Cheers, and 3d: accepting your gay self, you would have the funniest fall lineup of all time.

Agreed! Simpsons started its first season, maybe also season 2 as a kids show but it has evolved and the sattire, the comedy the derive from current events is unmatched. In years from now, TV history will be talking about the Simpsons as the greatest ever television program!

Also Seinfeld is the greatest sitcom ever! If Seinfeld was never made there would have been no Friends, No Everybody Loves Raymond etc

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 11 2006, 04:46 PM)
umm, weren't they like 1 then?  blink.gif
wow, and i thought bondi was the resident pedophile...

A tag I am happy to get rid off tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 13 2006, 11:22 AM
Post #148

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 13 2006, 02:29 AM)
Also Seinfeld is the greatest sitcom ever! If Seinfeld was never made there would have been no Friends, No Everybody Loves Raymond etc

I remember as a kid, seeing Jerry Seinfeld on Letterman and thinking this is the funniest guy ever. Then he was on again and said he was coming out with a new sitcom, which I thought was the best idea ever and I watched it from the very begining. I always told people, ya gotta check this show out, it's great! And they would respond with a "Seinfeld, who the hell is Seinfel?" The first few seasons didn't even get that great of ratings. I think it wasn't until it went into syndication did the popularity of the new episodes skyrocket.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 13 2006, 11:38 AM
Post #149

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 13 2006, 11:22 AM)
I remember as a kid, seeing Jerry Seinfeld on Letterman and thinking this is the funniest guy ever. Then he was on again and said he was coming out with a new sitcom, which I thought was the best idea ever and I watched it from the very begining. I always told people, ya gotta check this show out, it's great! And they would respond with a "Seinfeld, who the hell is Seinfel?" The first few seasons didn't even get that great of ratings. I think it wasn't until it went into syndication did the popularity of the new episodes skyrocket.

I loved the show. We used to talk about the thursday evening's new episode every Friday in the work lunchroom. We woudl laugh our asses off just rehashing the shows. My dad loved the show too. but he still can't get the name right. calls him <stine - feeld>

--------------------
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Sep 13 2006, 03:51 PM
Post #150

Board Whore Emeritus

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 13 2006, 03:29 AM)

i guess that makes you "pedophile emeritus" then...

classy laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

6 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th May 2024 - 04:43 PM