Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Tonyas Sex Life, Tonya's sex adventures

All hairy and natural
post May 14 2023, 01:48 PM
Post #121

Training Bra

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,636

QUOTE(All hairy and natural @ May 14 2023, 01:43 PM)

Beautiful sexy lady gorgeous titties nipples and aerolas. Very erotic love your posts and stories. I’m 30 white and single male. This was truly a lucky guy. I would definitely enjoy you in a heartbeat 💓. I would definitely enjoy your gorgeous titties nipples and aerolas, licking sucking and kissing them nibble on your nipples. Put my tongue deep inside your gorgeous pussy licking and sucking you. And put my dick inside you pumping hard and filling you up with heavy cum shots. Your gorgeous and I would definitely take you in a minute. Hairy 22.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post May 14 2023, 06:56 PM
Post #122

Double D's

Member No.: 31,352

Nuuuttttttttt!!!! 22.gif
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post May 20 2023, 02:12 PM
Post #123

B Cup

Member No.: 44,682
Bra size (for females only): B

Why am i so horny all of the time? I am 55 years old and all i think about is sex, with guys, with girls, with married guys especially. I am out and i see a married couple and all i think about is would he fuck me if she wouldnt find out. I fantasize about guys in this site while my husband fucks me. I want to fuck young guys and older guys. I have a desire to please them. All, get them off and fuck all of them. Body type and looks, even c$ock size are not even thought about. Just a man getting off looking at me or inside my pussy. Ass or mouth or even on me. I try to obstain from sex for a week and i cannot do it. I l Iiterally get horny walking down the beach watching guys look at me trying to hide from their wives they are looking at me. I get horny seeing women on the beach, beautiful breast, hair and asses, i just want to eat their pussy and play with their big B😁😁bs
+Quote Post
Arnut
post May 21 2023, 04:27 AM
Post #124

D Cup

Member No.: 43,442

QUOTE(Hottonya @ May 20 2023, 02:12 PM)
Why am i so horny all of the time? I am 55 years old and all i think about is sex, with guys, with girls, with married guys especially. I am out and i see a married couple and all i think about is would he fuck me if she wouldnt find out. I fantasize about guys in this site while my husband fucks me. I want to fuck yoyng guys and older guys. I have a desire to please the. All, get rjem off and fuck all of them. Body type and looks, even c$ock size are not even thought about. Just a man getting off lookung at me or inside my pussy. Ass or mouth or even on me. I try to obstain from sex for a week and i cannot do it. I lerally get horny walking down the beach watching guys look at me trying to hide from their wives they are looking at me. I get horny seeing women on the beach, beautiful breast, hair and asses, i just want to eat their pussy and play with their big B😁😁bs

Damm girl, you are so real, most people don't tell what they really feel.. But you don't mind at all.. we love it
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post May 21 2023, 06:00 AM
Post #125

Double D's

Why am i so horny all of the time? I am 55 years old and all i think about is sex, with guys, with girls, with married guys especially. I am out and i see a married couple and all i think about is would he fuck me if she wouldnt find out. I fantasize about guys in this site while my husband fucks me. I want to fuck yoyng guys and older guys. I have a desire to please the. All, get rjem off and fuck all of them. Body type and looks, even c$ock size are not even thought about. Just a man getting off lookung at me or inside my pussy. Ass or mouth or even on me. I try to obstain from sex for a week and i cannot do it. I lerally get horny walking down the beach watching guys look at me trying to hide from their wives they are looking at me. I get horny seeing women on the beach, beautiful breast, hair and asses, i just want to eat their pussy and play with their big B😁😁bs

Right there with you baby. Fuck now, fuck non-stop, fuck all the time, and cum fucking hard!
+Quote Post
nordicluv
post May 21 2023, 07:35 PM
Post #126

D Cup

Member No.: 44,733
Bra size (for females only): DD

Why am i so horny all of the time? I am 55 years old and all i think about is sex, with guys, with girls, with married guys especially. I am out and i see a married couple and all i think about is would he fuck me if she wouldnt find out. I fantasize about guys in this site while my husband fucks me. I want to fuck young guys and older guys. I have a desire to please them. All, get them off and fuck all of them. Body type and looks, even c$ock size are not even thought about. Just a man getting off looking at me or inside my pussy. Ass or mouth or even on me. I try to obstain from sex for a week and i cannot do it. I l Iiterally get horny walking down the beach watching guys look at me trying to hide from their wives they are looking at me. I get horny seeing women on the beach, beautiful breast, hair and asses, i just want to eat their pussy and play with their big B😁😁bs

I want you so bad Tonya rolleyes.gif me so horny smilio09.gif tongue.gif
So horny and so drop dead gorgeous.. you're the total package girl

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Looking4u2do2
post May 22 2023, 08:08 AM
Post #127

Unregistered

Oh you d be our dream lady lol
+Quote Post
All hairy and natural
post May 22 2023, 01:02 PM
Post #128

Training Bra

Member No.: 44,636

QUOTE(nordicluv @ May 21 2023, 07:35 PM)
I want you so bad Tonya  rolleyes.gif  me so horny  smilio09.gif tongue.gif
So horny and so drop dead gorgeous.. you're the total package girl

I can definitely relate to hot. T! I’m very horny pretty much stay that way I think about hairy pussy or smooth pussy. Gorgeous titties nipples and aerolas. Licking and sucking and eating a woman totally top to bottom. I want to say luvs pic with her gorgeous hairy pussy and awesome clit .is fuel ⛽️ on the fire 🔥. Hairy 22.gif
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Jun 14 2023, 08:13 AM
Post #129

B Cup

Ok different vibe today. Anyone ever get bored with your partner? I mean i love my husband but i am so BORED in the bedroom lately, we went to bed and he says i need a release, no foreplay for me. He lays on his back, i suck him a few minutes. Had to get the lube, i was not at all turned on, i sit down on his hard c$ock, i am riding him and i realized i am so Bored with this. I was not turned on, he wasnt touching me, just laying there and i am thinking boring boring. But i keep twerking on his c$ock and he yells out as he cums inside me, uhhh uhhh oh yea, then a couple of quick pumps uhhh uhhh. Ummm. Seriously that was it. I pull out. His creampie gushes onto his stomach, i grab a towel throw it to him and 5 minutes he is asleep. No orgasm for me, i just lay there beside him he is out. Thinking wow that was hot. Not, i just lay there and think that was so boring for me, he seemd to enjoy it. It has been like this for months. I know it is our lifestyle, we have great sex if others are involved. If he just watched me get fucked by another guy or i just came home after being with other guys, he fucks me so so good and we both are so turned on. If i know he just fucked a girl or i watch him then i totally want to fuck him and we have great sex. Even if guys check me out on the beach or when we are out we have great sex. But every day work week... boring, hence the reason i was looking at the Hitachi magic wand, i have to have leg shaking orgasms daily and he is not doing that for me daily. Or i need to ramp up the new C$OCK or hit up some side meat more often. It has been 6 weeks since i have been fucked by someone else and i am missing it so so bad. T
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Jun 14 2023, 08:26 AM
Post #130

B Cup

I would think if i was spread on a girl or guys bed that we would turn each other on and we would not be bored, right?

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Jun 14 2023, 08:35 AM
Post #131

B Cup

Seriously if i climb up on your c$ock or sit on a girls face, we should both get turned on, right? I dont want to be bored, i want to have great sex.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Looking4u2do2
post Jun 14 2023, 09:25 AM
Post #132

Unregistered

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Jun 14 2023, 08:26 AM)
I would think if i was spread on a girl or guys bed that we would turn each other on and we would not be bored, right?

Oh we would take turns licking and fucking you thats for sure..def would be into you on our bed spread open
+Quote Post
Bigtittyfan
post Jun 14 2023, 10:09 AM
Post #133

E Cup+

Member No.: 42,775

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Jun 14 2023, 06:35 AM)
Seriously if i climb up on your c$ock or sit on a girls face, we should both get turned on, right? I dont want to be bored, i want to have great sex.

Absolutely!
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Jun 14 2023, 10:11 AM
Post #134

Double D's

If my hard meat is deep pounding your girl parts, I get more turned on by your moans and your body shaking orgasms. I want to keep going, to see how many times you can explode until you put your hand up, "okay, okay, that's enough, you're going to fvck me until I'm dead. One last one, and just cum in me"
Same 'ole same 'ole sex kills everything, gotta' mix it up everytime
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Jun 14 2023, 01:30 PM
Post #135

B Cup

QUOTE(Looking4u2do2 @ Jun 14 2023, 09:25 AM)
Oh we would take turns licking and fucking you thats for sure..def would be into you on our bed spread open

Now that turns me on for sure.
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Jun 14 2023, 01:49 PM
Post #136

B Cup

QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Jun 14 2023, 10:11 AM)
If my hard meat is deep pounding your girl parts, I get more turned on by your moans and your body shaking orgasms. I want to keep going, to see how many times you can explode until you put your hand up, "okay, okay, that's enough, you're going to fvck me until I'm dead. One last one, and just cum in me"
Same 'ole same 'ole sex kills everything, gotta' mix it up everytime

Ok I just came way closer to having an orgasm just reading that than last night with a c$ock inside me. This is exactly what i am talking about talk to me, tell me what you are going to do to me. Tell me what you want. Deep pounding my girl parts, now i am turned on, you pound me like that and i will express my pleasure with moans, i am loud when i am getting fucked. I have never tapped out. I have too much of a desire to orgasm i dont want it to stop, I literally will pass out before I ask you to stop, I have passed out getting pounded and woke back up still getting pounded by a group of guys.just keep hydrating me and we are good thanks Buck, so hot
+Quote Post
Dingoman111
post Jun 14 2023, 05:32 PM
Post #137

B Cup

Member No.: 45,312

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Jun 14 2023, 08:35 AM)

Already turned on and fantasizing about that site babe
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Jun 14 2023, 10:01 PM
Post #138

E Cup+

Member No.: 36,181

I would definitely go 22.gif if you presented yourself to me like that or if you stripped in front of me. have to be honest in that i don't know how it would turn out but i'm sure you would work with me to make it enjoyable for both of us.
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Jun 24 2023, 10:57 PM
Post #139

B Cup

Hmmm
+Quote Post
Drengr
post Jun 29 2023, 04:05 PM
Post #140

B Cup

Member No.: 45,150

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Jun 14 2023, 08:35 AM)

69 in a cemetery. Full moon. My tongue deep inside your pussy, licking them inner walls. Your mouth soaking my hard shaft with your saliva as you slurp up and down vigorously. Your hand stroking in unison.

Spreading your pussy lips wide open in order to visualize your womanhood as your cream drips on my chin. Sucking that throbbing clit, biting it gently between sucking it like you doing me.

Thrusting my pole down your throat deeper. The friction is mindblowing.

+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Jun 30 2023, 01:06 PM
Post #141

B Cup

The drought is over, it had been a couple of months without strange co$ck and i do get a little bored. 2 guys Friday night at the hotel and 1 guy Saturday afternoon, i want to tell you about the guy Saturday, as for me was the most turned on i have been in a while, as it was so taboo. We had our family reunion Saturday and a lot of family camped at red rock lake.
+Quote Post
Dingoman111
post Jun 30 2023, 01:40 PM
Post #142

B Cup

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Jun 30 2023, 01:06 PM)
The drought is over, it had been a couple of months without strange co$ck and i do get a little bored. 2 guys Friday night at the hotel and 1 guy Saturday afternoon, i want to tell you about the guy Saturday, as for me was the most turned on i have been in a while, as it was so taboo. We had our family reunion Saturday and a lot of family camped at red rock lake.

Tonya you are something 😍
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Jun 30 2023, 03:47 PM
Post #143

B Cup

So we had the reunion at noon Saturday and one surprise was my cousin Sean drove all the way from LA California with his wife and 11 year old daughter. I have not seen him un 35 years he is 5 years younger so when i was a Sr in HS he was like an 8th grader and i remember him being a little pest following me around. Anyway he ended up in California and had the reputation of the family bad boy, sleeping with a lot of girls and he ended uo getting this one pregnant and married her 11 years ago. I mean my cousun is good looking, even at 51 he is hot. Anyway we saw each other and immediately connected, he had this big smile on his face when we saw each other. First thing he said to me was, wow Tonya you look hot as hell, hotter than ever. I told him he was looking pretty hot himself. Anyway we talk for like 2 hours and looking into each others eyes there was some real sexual tension building up, and i knew i was going to let him fuck me. He invited us to where everyone was camping. We all head to the campground hanging out, i tell my husband i am going for a walk, i dont get a 1/2 mile and here comes my cousin in some type of crossover hatchback and i jump in, he winds around about 2 miles finds what seems to be a pretty remote area. We get out and immediately start making out, we dont have a lot of time, we dont even take time to take our tops off, but the bottoms are off and he has me pinned up against the car and i grab his nice sized rock hard c$ock as he is trying to undo my bra and i guide his head to my wet pussy, he doesnt hesitate and rams all of that c$ock deep inside me and i lost my breath as i took him all at once and he moaned with pleasure. I am sure the two guys i had less than 15 hours earlier made that easier to take deep. He is fucking me up against the car with passion and he says i have an idea, he pulls out opens the back of his suv and the seats laid down and he climbed in in his back and said ride me cuz. So i climb on and we are fucking, my top on, but he managed to get my bra undone, so my b❤️❤️bs are flopping, my cousin says fuck, someone just walked by, i thought he was bullshitting me, and i said good, let them watch, we all i know i like that, i mean all they can see is my naked ass and me sitting up riding a c$ock, so he did see a guy because 5 minutes later i hear a guy yell, what are you doing here, you need to get out of here, i am calling the cops, seriously he just watched us fuck for 5 minutes atleast. Which i would think any red blooded guy or girl would want to watch, i mean i look pretty good in that position. I yell out, you can either keep watching and jerk off or go fuck off dude. So neither one of us really want to get arrested at our age fucking, i have been feeling really good but had not orgasmed, my cousin says if you pull up your top and ride me i will cum quick, so i tease him give him some titty and he says where do yiu want it, i grind him deep and say right in here your cousins wet pussy and i feel him squirt a huge load deep in my pussy and i explode and scream out with a leg shakng orgasm. And as any guy he ever fucked me knows that second one is right there and i am getting that one as well so i keep going and scream out with pleasure as i orgasm again, i think i yelled out, thats it my fuck boy, fuck that pussy. he yells out and says fuck, i just cum again, i am not sure he did. I was to wet and cum filled to know, but when i pulled out there was a nice big creampie, he said he hadnt had sex in 3 weeks. We had been gone 30 minutes so we head back as he drops me off a 1/2 mile from the campsite and i walk back. He heads over to get some ice or some excuse, so in that 1/2 me my panties were soaked from all the cum load and wetness so i stop by the restroom and just throw them away before i get back to my husband. My cousin dhows up a little later. His wife did not look real happy that he had dissapeared. Anyway i am back un Florida and me and my cousin have been texting non stop. Bottom line we have figured out that we both have this strong desire for sex and mainly sex with strangers. We are both nympho's and cannot get enough sex and both have gotten bored with our spouses. That quickie fuck we had wad so hot and spontanious and exciting, one sneaking away, being cousins, the guy walking by calling the police and him making me orgasm and squurting two loads of cum in me. I told him about my post on this site and he days he has now jerked off to every picture i have posted in less than a week. He wants me to go out to California to visit. I just might have to do that. Tonya
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Jun 30 2023, 03:54 PM
Post #144

B Cup

Stopping yelling at the dude!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Jun 30 2023, 03:55 PM
Post #145

B Cup

Giving him what he wanted.
Made him cum twice!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Bigtittyfan
post Jun 30 2023, 05:14 PM
Post #146

E Cup+

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Jun 30 2023, 01:55 PM)
Made him cum twice!

Damn Hot-T I’ll go to the park with you anytime!
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Jun 30 2023, 06:15 PM
Post #147

Double D's

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttt!!!!! 22.gif
I'm always "in" for Tonya sex!!!

22.gif
+Quote Post
Dingoman111
post Jul 2 2023, 09:51 AM
Post #148

B Cup

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Jun 30 2023, 03:55 PM)
Made him cum twice!

You made me cum twice too 🔥
+Quote Post
Hottonya
post Jul 16 2023, 03:27 PM
Post #149

B Cup

So I flew back from rhe midwest last night. All alone. Flights delayed so it is 11:00 pm before we took off only 25 of us on the about 3 hour plane ride. Thought i would just sleep so i set at the window seat. I am dressed cute, muni skirt and tank top. Anyway this guy sits in my row aisle seat. Serioisly i thin we could have all had our own rows. Im not that mad, he is about 30 good looking young man and he smells so so good. We take off they dim the lights and i am no longer tired but really horny. I pull up my mini skirt enough to play with myself, i slide my thong over to expose my pussy lips and start teasing myself. He smells so good. It is pretty dark but i see him looking over, it may have been the quiet moans i make without realizing as i touch myself. He knows i am doing something but he is not sure. I think i have enough interest so i turn on my reading light and adjust it to see my skirt and lay back my seat I am rubbing my cunt and now he is watching, so that turns me on even more, a few munutes of masterbating and he is not turning away, i look right at him, bite my lips and i orgasm ramming three fingers deep, it took everything i had not to scream out, it was so good and my legs are trembling. He is smiling, i turn and lift up my legs so he can see my swollen wet pussy....then
+Quote Post
Bigtittyfan
post Jul 16 2023, 03:32 PM
Post #150

E Cup+

QUOTE(Hottonya @ Jul 16 2023, 01:27 PM)
So I flew back from rhe midwest last night. All alone. Flights delayed so it is 11:00 pm before we took off only 25 of us on the about 3 hour plane ride.  Thought i would just sleep so i set at the window seat. I am dressed cute, muni skirt and tank top. Anyway this guy sits in my row aisle seat. Serioisly i thin we could have all had our own rows. Im not that mad, he is about 30 good looking young man and he smells so so good. We take off they dim the lights and i am no longer tired but really horny. I pull up my mini skirt enough to play with myself, i slide my thong over to expose my pussy lips and start teasing myself. He smells so good. It is pretty dark but i see him looking over, it may have been the quiet moans i make without realizing as i touch myself. He knows i am doing something but he is not sure. I think i have enough interest so i turn on my reading light and adjust it to see my skirt and lay back my seat I am rubbing my cunt and now he is watching, so that turns me on even more, a few munutes of masterbating and he is not turning away, i look right at him, bite my lips and i orgasm ramming three fingers deep, it took everything i had not to scream out, it was so good and my legs are trembling. He is smiling, i turn and lift up my legs so he can see my swollen wet pussy....then

And then? popc1.gif Hot-T stories ROCK
+Quote Post

7 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 06:57 PM