Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Shooting On Back, Want to get a second opinion

dneidermeyer
post Nov 22 2008, 07:32 PM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,581

I need a second opinion.

My gf and I have stopped using a condom. We were fuckin doggy the other night and I pulled out and shot on her back. Probably the first time but never put much thought into it.

Then she got a little pissy with with me asking why I couldn't wait until she rolled over. When I tried to get an explanation she just shuts up and doesn't want to talk about it.

It was a real turn on doing it but I don't want to go through that again. Curious to know what people think. Does she like watching me cum? or having the feeling on her tits?

I'm just shocked because she has never really minded anything else. Last night we just had oral sex where I did all the work so and came in her mouth 2thumbs.gif so haven't experimented much yet.

Thoughts?
Jason
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
racerxgto
post Nov 22 2008, 11:46 PM
Post #2

A Cup

Member No.: 27,162

System Administrator
+Quote Post
Chaos-Theory
post Nov 23 2008, 02:11 AM
Post #3

B Cup

Member No.: 27,383

For the best answer mate, talk to her, not to us!

--------------------
There is only one theory:
THE CHAOS-THEORY
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Nov 23 2008, 07:03 AM
Post #4

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

I think you should let one of us shoot on her back for a comparison. laughing-smiley-017.gif

Sounds like the whole act of doggie might not be her forte'. Girls like that eye contact during sex. Makes it more intimate. Also lets her know you are having sex with "Her!" and no fantasizing about plowing Jessica Alba.

Doggie takes away from that intimacy. The blasting your load on her back doubles that effect. Maybe she did doggie in the past just for you knowing she will eventually be on her back when you finish.

Again this is all specualtion from a few paragraphs of text.

CT is right this convo needs to be had with her. Because you will get 1000 different answers here smile.gif

Good luck!!

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
digitalnights
post Nov 23 2008, 04:07 PM
Post #5

B Cup

Member No.: 27,169

Well it sounds like she's jsut having a hissy for no reason. Personally I don't see what the hell the big deal is. Shooting your load is jsut that. It shouldn't matter where (as long as you're protected from the age old baby thing) you shoot your load, and really in my experience usually the girl is jsut glad you got off and she did her job.

Now, if she refuses to talk about it, make her. There's no reason at all that she can't talk about it other than she's being overly childish about the ordeal. Really, if she was your gf and she cared about you, she'd get past being mad or upset about it, and she'd actually talk to you about what happened. If she gives you attitude, dish it right back. You shouldn't accept "I don't want to talk about it" as an excuse. Other wise you aren't in much of a relationship.

Another trick.... in the middle of the deed ask her this... "where do you want it baby?" It works. It puts her on the spot and normally says that she doesn't care and you choose lol.

But the guys are right, You need to talk to her instead of us really. Make her talk about it. get upset. It's seriously not fair that she can be upset about it. What's the big freakin deal anyways... so what you came on her back.... instead of her grabbing a towel to wipe it off, you do it lol....

--------------------
"I've been risking my life for a lot of stupid reasons. This is the first one that makes sense to me."

user posted imageuser posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Nov 28 2008, 07:46 AM
Post #6

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

My only question is Does she swallow ? and if so Why waste it on her back anyway .
+Quote Post
misschickie
post Nov 29 2008, 04:52 AM
Post #7

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,236

Some women view getting cummed on as degrading...its personal opinion and if she really doesn't like it, don't do it. But if you've shot on her tits before, I am at a loss.

Ask her...lord knows we love to talk about feelings and shit. Have a few drinks...start talking about sex and then bring it up as an apology...

'baby, i know you got a little upset the other night when i came on your back....i didn't mean anything bad, the sight of your ass was just so sexy, i had to blow'

I'd be open to suggestion if I heard that.

chickie

--------------------
user posted image
the only thing i'll ever ask of you...you gotta promise not to stop when i say when.

do not try to outbitch this bitch...you will not win
+Quote Post
goofus67
post Dec 1 2008, 12:51 PM
Post #8

A Cup

Member No.: 11,208

QUOTE(dneidermeyer @ Nov 22 2008, 07:32 PM)
I need a second opinion.

My gf and I have stopped using a condom.  We were fuckin doggy the other night and I pulled out and shot on her back.  Probably the first time but never put much thought into it.

Then she got a little pissy with with me asking why I couldn't wait until she rolled over.  When I tried to get an explanation she just shuts up and doesn't want to talk about it.

It was a real turn on doing it but I don't want to go through that again.  Curious to know what people think.  Does she like watching me cum?  or having the feeling on her tits? 

I'm just shocked because she has never really minded anything else. Last night we just had oral sex where I did all the work so and came in her mouth 2thumbs.gif  so haven't experimented much yet.

Thoughts? 
Jason

There is a term for guys who pull out and blow at the last minute. In English, the word is: "Father"

Pulling out at last second, if used as contraception, is as useful as...a broken condom.
+Quote Post
dneidermeyer
post Dec 1 2008, 10:38 PM
Post #9

A Cup

Sorry for abandoning this thread, that wasn't my intention, just been too busy to come back.

The reason I posted is because my gf doesn't want to talk about it, i think she is embarrassed.
I was mostly curious if anyone else had experienced anything similar, just seems kind a of weird.

I understand if she was upset if I shot in her hair or something like that.

Last time we were together she wasn't that into doing it doggy because I guess she thought I'd do it again. She gave in after I promised I wouldn't let go on her back. Needless to say I held off until she rolled over and then she grabbed my cock and stroked me off on her tits and was very happy after I came.

I guess I know the secret just wish I knew what pisses her off about the other. Now I'm just kinda curious. Part of me now just wants to make her like it...but I guess thats just a guy thing.

There are so many other things shes into that I find surprising and then this little thing bugs her.

Go figure
+Quote Post
dneidermeyer
post Dec 3 2008, 11:55 AM
Post #10

A Cup

As a follow-up...

I finally got my gf to talk to me about her phobia or whatever you call it.

A few years back she found herself in a unplanned threesome with her bf at the time and one of his friends in a dark room. She was blowing the other guy while the bf did her doggy but he came pretty fast and shot on her back and left the room. At that point she just wanted to stop and was feeling kinda uncomfortable about the situation but continued anyway but couldn't get him off after a long while.

She told him her jaw was getting tired so he suggested that she sit up and relax. She rested against the headboard and he stuck his dick back in her mouth and started to jerk himself off.
The bf walked in and turned on the light right before he came on her so ehs felt really embarassed.

The guys laughed it off but she has never been able to get over how she was left alone with the other guy so guys shooying on her back brings back bad memories.

I guess I can live without. Fortunately shes down for everything else I can think of
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Dec 3 2008, 04:45 PM
Post #11

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(dneidermeyer @ Dec 3 2008, 09:55 AM)
As a follow-up...

I finally got my gf to talk to me about her phobia or whatever you call it.

A few years back she found herself in a unplanned threesome with her bf at the time and one of his friends in a dark room.  She was blowing the other guy while the bf did her doggy but he came pretty fast and shot on her back and left the room.  At that point she just wanted to stop and was feeling kinda uncomfortable about the situation but continued anyway but couldn't get him off after a long while.

She told him her jaw was getting tired so he suggested that she sit up and relax.  She rested against the headboard and he stuck his dick back in her mouth and started to jerk himself off.
The bf walked in and turned on the light right before he came on her so ehs felt really embarassed.

The guys laughed it off but she has never been able to get over how she was left alone with the other guy so guys shooying on her back brings back bad memories.

I guess I can live without.  Fortunately shes down for everything else I can think of

well can understand , try putting her on the pill and shooting inside her , she will love that ....
+Quote Post
atlanta6
post Dec 3 2008, 04:58 PM
Post #12

A Cup

Member No.: 28,935

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 3 2008, 04:45 PM)
well  can understand  ,   try putting her on the pill  and shooting inside her  , she will love that  ....

I like this idea the best!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 01:33 PM