Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages  1 2 3 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Does Size Really Matter, Cock size

DoubleD
post Sep 29 2005, 12:43 AM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,184

Ladies; Do you think the size of a mans cock makes a difference and whats the biggest you have encountered. DD
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Sep 29 2005, 01:41 AM
Post #2

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

QUOTE(DoubleD @ Sep 28 2005, 11:43 PM)
Ladies; Do you think the size of a mans cock makes a difference and whats the biggest you have encountered. DD

doubled... don't forget to add your thoughts on the topic popc1.gif

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 29 2005, 02:38 AM
Post #3

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

I'll throw in a little fact for everyone here... over 90% of males have a cock size of between 5.5" and 6.5". Just a little thought when you hear every guy talk of how BIG they are!

Having said that... guys that say size doesnt matter have small cocks hehe tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
shastaeverest
post Sep 29 2005, 02:48 AM
Post #4

B Cup

Member No.: 9,878

i'm only so deep ya know. a cock that fits perfectly lengthwise so the balls can slap against me when all the way in is wonderful. width is great but not to wide if you want to have a lot of sex with me. the 2 most important things are a nice solid cock!! and a man who knows how to move his dick!! Too big or too small is not a turn on though. If you can make me cum though, who cares.
Biggest about 9 and a half, never got too hard and hurt.
Smallest 5 inches maybe 4 and 1/2 still fun.

--------------------
Melons Melons the sensual fruit the more you see the more you go blind.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 29 2005, 02:53 AM
Post #5

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(shastaeverest @ Sep 29 2005, 02:48 AM)
i'm only so deep ya know. a cock that fits perfectly lengthwise so the balls can slap against me when all the way in is wonderful. width is great but not to wide if you want to have a lot of sex with me. the 2 most important things are a nice solid cock!! and a man who knows how to move his dick!! Too big or too small is not a turn on though. If you can make me cum though, who cares.
Biggest about 9 and a half, never got  too hard and hurt.
Smallest 5 inches maybe 4 and 1/2  still fun.

Shas... I have heard that women actually look more toward girth than length... one thing I can proudly say is that my cock isnt pencil thin!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Jean_Cock
post Sep 29 2005, 04:01 AM
Post #6

B Cup

Member No.: 9,659

QUOTE(shastaeverest @ Sep 29 2005, 09:48 AM)
Biggest about 9 and a half, never got  too hard and hurt.
Smallest 5 inches maybe 4 and 1/2  still fun.

i'll keep that in mind ...
+Quote Post
juicy_DD
post Sep 29 2005, 06:00 AM
Post #7

Double D's

Member No.: 8,569

agree with Shast......
+Quote Post
Avvilimento
post Sep 29 2005, 06:34 AM
Post #8

B Cup

Member No.: 1,740

Going by what my (now very much) ex told me once, bigger is better, but not necessary, and there's such a thing as too big. I'm not a huge guy by any means, but I am bigger than the average. The following is the skinny of what we talked about once:

During our first major break (if you could call it getting back together what happened afterwards), she [my ex] had a short-lived purely sexual relationship with some older guy. He was an average-size kinda guy and satisfied her reasonably well, but she did make a few generalisations during the time - things like only being able to orgasm if the guy was on top.

When we got back together, we shot holes in all her generalisations (she grew fond of being on top - meant she was in complete control), though I'm not 100% sure if size was everything or if it was something else. But we did also find that it was a bit uncomfortable for her - not exacly painful, but uncomfortable all the same. And DEFINATELY not enough to be a deterant for her, either. Any bigger, though, and she probably would've been thinking twice almost every time, or so she said.

Just my experience, though. I have only one ex who's also my only ever partner, so I'm not speaking from a wealth of knowledge - just what she told me.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 29 2005, 06:38 AM
Post #9

I don't suffer FOOLS

Avv... you may be right on the money... bigger is better but not necessary!

How old are you champ? Only one partner... are u not with her now?

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Avvilimento
post Sep 29 2005, 06:50 AM
Post #10

B Cup

I'm 22 - nearly 23. Met her a bit after I turned 18, went out till just after 19, broke off 'til a bit before 21, off again before 21. Haven't seen her since. confused-smiley-013.gif

Only ever gone out with one girl, really only ever wanted to go out with one girl. Maybe I'm old fashioned, or just a feak, but I would've also been happy not having sex until we were married - or at least engaged.

Closest I've been to a relationship since is a girl I'm good friends with in Malaysia, but phonecalls and e-mails really don't qualify IMO. Funds allowing, maybe I'll get to visit her sometime....
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 29 2005, 06:52 AM
Post #11

I don't suffer FOOLS

Fair enough... for some reason I thought u were an older bloke. Nothing wrong with being old fashioned though... I could never do it haha

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Avvilimento
post Sep 29 2005, 06:58 AM
Post #12

B Cup

You'd be surprised how often people mistake me for being older. Hell - I'm surprised how often it happens!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 29 2005, 07:01 AM
Post #13

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Avvilimento @ Sep 29 2005, 06:58 AM)
You'd be surprised how often people mistake me for being older.  Hell - I'm surprised how often it happens!

It must be your inteligence!... no thats not it! haha

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
FORAGOODTIME
post Sep 29 2005, 11:20 AM
Post #14

B Cup

Member No.: 9,922

Size does matter! But girls usually don’t want some “John Holmes” dick, one of those is gonna hurt! I prefer an average to slightly larger than average cock. My first boyfriend ever was between 8”– 9” and I don’t think I ever let him put it all the way in.....ouch! I’ve probably had as small as 4” (I think, it’s not like I got out the ruler to measure it!), anyway, it seemed really small and I never really enjoyed it and unfortunately ended up faking it most of the time. But I do agree with Shasta, It’s all good if you can make me cum!

--------------------
When a girl says "No" she really means "Yes", but not with you.
+Quote Post
latinlover
post Sep 29 2005, 11:38 AM
Post #15

B Cup

Member No.: 4,400

QUOTE(FORAGOODTIME @ Sep 29 2005, 11:20 AM)
Size does matter! But girls usually don’t want some “John Holmes” dick, one of those is gonna hurt!   I prefer an average to slightly larger than average cock.  My first boyfriend ever was between 8”– 9” and I don’t think I ever let him put it all the way in.....ouch!  I’ve probably had as small as 4” (I think, it’s not like I got out the ruler to measure it!), anyway, it seemed really small and I never really enjoyed it and unfortunately ended up faking it most of the time.  But I do agree with Shasta, It’s all good if you can make me cum!

Goodtime I'm pretty sure that if I had the chance to be naked in the same bed with you that my dick would be harder than it has ever been!!
+Quote Post
rdmoscow1808
post Sep 29 2005, 11:39 AM
Post #16

C Cup

Member No.: 7,752

QUOTE(FORAGOODTIME @ Sep 29 2005, 11:22 AM)
Girth is a factor, but this would be too much!  

[attachmentid=5080]
laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

coz.gif Lets face it...all of us have our favorite irks...but on the flip side....guys....what b the biggest or smallest vagina ya been in?...
+Quote Post
boobs rocks
post Sep 29 2005, 11:48 AM
Post #17

B Cup

Member No.: 9,514

QUOTE(rdmoscow1808 @ Sep 29 2005, 11:39 AM)
coz.gif Lets face it...all of us have our favorite irks...but on the flip side....guys....what b the biggest or smallest vagina ya been in?...

Deffinately the smaller and tighter vagina, the better in my opinion!
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Sep 29 2005, 12:12 PM
Post #18

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 29 2005, 02:38 AM)
I'll throw in a little fact for everyone here... over 90% of males have a cock size of between 5.5" and 6.5". Just a little thought when you hear every guy talk of how BIG they are!

Having said that... guys that say size doesnt matter have small cocks hehe tongue.gif

Im right at 6-7.. Im no John Holmes but i dont piss on my nuts either laughing-smiley-017.gif

Im happy with my cock size smile.gif it works for me and I have never had any complaints. Cocks arent the only tool to make a girl cum.. tongue and fingers and where to use them play important roles wink.gif

Like Shasta says as long as she cums.

Know your pussies and what a clitoris is for and she will love ya for it 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
shastaeverest
post Sep 29 2005, 02:10 PM
Post #19

B Cup

yes that's right. if you know where to hit me just right. i will roll my eyes and scream. yes that is too much girth. jeez, that guy probably sends girls running. guys be confident in your cock size, not cocky though. this will turn a girl on more than you not being sure of your abilities. 6 and 7 i'm in heaven. find the right spot and get me hot.

and a note to latin i'm sure you would be hard. that is my specialty getting guys harder than ever before. i love the hard cock. shas

--------------------
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Sep 29 2005, 02:14 PM
Post #20

Double D's
Group Icon

QUOTE(shastaeverest @ Sep 29 2005, 02:10 PM)
yes that's right. if you know where to hit me just right. i will roll my eyes and scream. yes that is too much girth. jeez, that guy probably sends girls running. guys be confident in your cock size, not cocky though. this will turn a girl on more than you not being sure of your abilities. 6 and 7 i'm in heaven. find the right spot and get me hot.

and a note to latin i'm sure you would be hard. that is my specialty getting guys harder than ever before. i love the hard cock.  shas

mmm Shasta .. would love to get you hot love-smiley-077.gif

I love hunting G spots ... smilio09.gif 03.gif nothing like the sudden shudder of a g Spot orgasm 22.gif

Blankets gripped.. backs arched... moans and screams.... signs of a job well done 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
shastaeverest
post Sep 29 2005, 02:18 PM
Post #21

B Cup

I don't make the G a secret hidden spot. I help the guy find it. Makes sense right. If he's turned on i should get to be too. if he gets to finish i should too. shas

--------------------
+Quote Post
shastaeverest
post Sep 29 2005, 02:20 PM
Post #22

B Cup

i must leave but i'll be back in a half hour, if you have any questions?

--------------------
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Sep 29 2005, 02:23 PM
Post #23

Double D's
Group Icon

QUOTE(shastaeverest @ Sep 29 2005, 02:18 PM)
I don't make the G a secret hidden spot. I help the guy find it. Makes sense right. If he's turned on i should get to be too. if he gets to finish i should too. shas

mmm dont tell me where it is right off ... I love the reactions when its hit 22.gif 22.gif

And I try to make her finish with me or several time before Or I cant enjoy myself .....

now a mutual quickie thats different... but if its intimate... im a very unslefish lover. its not about how fast I can get off and roll over. Its about coating every bit of my tongue smilio09.gif and fingers 03.gif in her for a bit 2thumbs.gif

THEN I can climb on and ride her home!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
latinlover
post Sep 29 2005, 02:52 PM
Post #24

B Cup

Member No.: 4,400

QUOTE(shastaeverest @ Sep 29 2005, 02:10 PM)

and a note to latin i'm sure you would be hard. that is my specialty getting guys harder than ever before. i love the hard cock.  shas

shas just you saying that makes me hard...I would love to find your G spot and make your eyes roll back and hear you scream!! 22.gif I would do what ever it took.. smilio09.gif smilio09.gif 03.gif 03.gif mmmmm I wish that dream would cum true love-smiley-052.gif
+Quote Post
shastaeverest
post Sep 29 2005, 03:50 PM
Post #25

B Cup

i like how you put it c-man. i wasn't hinting i like the quickie. in fact i like to take my time because i know where it is going to end up. the fun is in getting there.
I guess to answer the topic size does matter. It is not the only thing though. if the penis is too small then it's best to work on being a better lover. if you have a big cock. don't think your macho and try to ram me too hard because you might just go home blue. most guys i've see are about the same size. they're all different in one way or another. big head little head. cut uncut. wide thin. darker lighter.

oh and one last side note. when it's in my mouth. big or small don't push on my head. you can put your hand there but don't push. it messes up my majic. if you want me to do something different or deper just ask.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 29 2005, 04:00 PM
Post #26

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(FORAGOODTIME @ Sep 29 2005, 11:22 AM)
Girth is a factor, but this would be too much!  

[attachmentid=5080]

damn, how did my dick get on the internet? laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
FORAGOODTIME
post Sep 29 2005, 04:02 PM
Post #27

B Cup

Member No.: 9,922

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 29 2005, 04:00 PM)
damn, how did my dick get on the internet?  laughing-smiley-014.gif

I knew you would be the one to make a comment like that! laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
When a girl says "No" she really means "Yes", but not with you.
+Quote Post
juicy_DD
post Sep 29 2005, 04:03 PM
Post #28

Double D's

Member No.: 8,569

laughing-smiley-014.gif
+Quote Post
shastaeverest
post Sep 29 2005, 04:04 PM
Post #29

B Cup

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 29 2005, 04:00 PM)
damn, how did my dick get on the internet?  laughing-smiley-014.gif

somebody must have sent in a picture of us from that one night. shas

--------------------
+Quote Post
shastaeverest
post Sep 29 2005, 04:06 PM
Post #30

B Cup

do you think she could put her fist in there too.

--------------------
+Quote Post

6 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 06:03 PM