Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Just_n8_01, I'm New Here, So a Little About Me...

just_n8_01
post Jan 31 2006, 02:41 PM
Post #1

Training Bra

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,159

Hi everyone!

I found this site a few months ago, and up until a few days ago I only came here to check the newest pics, maybe rate a bit, you know, the usual stuff. Then I discovered the forums, and even though I'm not much for posting in forums and am usually too shy to voice my opinions, since most of you seemed very nice and very friendly (from the bit I've read anyway) I figured I might as well let everyone know who I am, say hi, and maybe even get the honour of talking to a couple of you. I'm probably one of the younger members on here... I don't know how that'll fly with everyone, I'm 19 and Canadian (and a guy... lol). I don't have an avatar yet (I'm still figuring out what to use lol) and no pics, however I am game for posting almost any kind that anybody's interested in (I have a digital camera and a webcam, but I'm a little particular on the face... not that I'm grotesque or anything, just don't like it floating around on the net), anyway, it is a boob rating site so I doubt anybody would be interested in seeing any of that anyway lol. I'll try and contribute as often as I can on here, I'm always on in the evenings after work, except weekends obviously. If there's anything else anyone would like to know about me, feel more than free to ask! Oh and I also want to add that I'm SO impressed with a couple members here, Sussed, Canadian Hottie and (wow.) Imagonsgirl are all GORGEOUS, as well as many others who I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to rant about later smile.gif Well, I look forward to meeting all of you and hopefully this was a good choice lol...

just_n8
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 31 2006, 02:47 PM
Post #2

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

hey!
good to have another Canuck around here, although some may disagree based on my behaviour wink.gif . The younger dudes usually get shit on a lil more (ask naraz) but it's all in good fun.
and no matter what jrock might tell you, you're right, we don't want to see your "junk" tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
diane26
post Jan 31 2006, 04:35 PM
Post #3

Double D's

Member No.: 12,556

user posted image
+Quote Post
Narazbad
post Feb 1 2006, 02:24 AM
Post #4

Double D's

Member No.: 6,968

dont let gnappy seduce you either....its not as good as he lets on wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Let me Help you Tie the Rope Around your Neck...Let me Help you Talk your One Way off the Bridge...Let me Help you Hold the Glock Against your Head..Let me Help you Tame the Voices in your Head...
+Quote Post
Narazbad
post Feb 1 2006, 02:24 AM
Post #5

Double D's

Member No.: 6,968

--------------------
user posted image

Let me Help you Tie the Rope Around your Neck...Let me Help you Talk your One Way off the Bridge...Let me Help you Hold the Glock Against your Head..Let me Help you Tame the Voices in your Head...
+Quote Post
just_n8_01
post Feb 1 2006, 03:02 AM
Post #6

Training Bra

Member No.: 13,159

Ahahaha... dirrrrty.

Man, I wasn't expecting such a warm welcome so quick... thanks a lot all of you.

Oh and Diane26, you're damn fine wink.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Feb 1 2006, 10:22 AM
Post #7

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(Narazbad @ Feb 1 2006, 02:24 AM)

QUOTE(Narazbad @ Feb 1 2006, 02:24 AM)

heard ya the first time, ya unoriginal bastard tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
diane26
post Feb 1 2006, 04:21 PM
Post #8

Double D's

QUOTE(just_n8_01 @ Feb 1 2006, 12:02 AM)
Ahahaha... dirrrrty.

Man, I wasn't expecting such a warm welcome so quick... thanks a lot all of you.

Oh and Diane26, you're damn fine  wink.gif

wub.gif Thank you
+Quote Post
hott1976
post Feb 1 2006, 07:38 PM
Post #9

Double D's

Member No.: 9,243

hey what about me? What am i chop suey?
+Quote Post
diane26
post Feb 1 2006, 08:52 PM
Post #10

Double D's

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 1 2006, 04:38 PM)
hey what about me?  What am i chop suey?

tongue.gif I think he rather chop your suey. 08.gif
+Quote Post
Canadian_Hottie
post Feb 10 2006, 11:35 PM
Post #11

A Cup

Member No.: 12,965

QUOTE(just_n8_01 @ Jan 31 2006, 02:41 PM)
Hi everyone!

I found this site a few months ago, and up until a few days ago I only came here to check the newest pics, maybe rate a bit, you know, the usual stuff. Then I discovered the forums, and even though I'm not much for posting in forums and am usually too shy to voice my opinions, since most of you seemed very nice and very friendly (from the bit I've read anyway) I figured I might as well let everyone know who I am, say hi, and maybe even get the honour of talking to a couple of you. I'm probably one of the younger members on here... I don't know how that'll fly with everyone, I'm 19 and Canadian (and a guy... lol). I don't have an avatar yet (I'm still figuring out what to use lol) and no pics, however I am game for posting almost any kind that anybody's interested in (I have a digital camera and a webcam, but I'm a little particular on the face... not that I'm grotesque or anything, just don't like it floating around on the net), anyway, it is a boob rating site so I doubt anybody would be interested in seeing any of that anyway lol. I'll try and contribute as often as I can on here, I'm always on in the evenings after work, except weekends obviously. If there's anything else anyone would like to know about me, feel more than free to ask! Oh and I also want to add that I'm SO impressed with a couple members here, Sussed, Canadian Hottie and (wow.) Imagonsgirl are all GORGEOUS, as well as many others who I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to rant about later  smile.gif Well, I look forward to meeting all of you and hopefully this was a good choice lol...

just_n8

Well it is nice to have a fan right off the bat! Thank you so much for saying that!

Look forward to having you oogle my boooobies!

love-smiley-085.gif

Later!

C Hottie
+Quote Post
ontippytoes
post Feb 10 2006, 11:37 PM
Post #12

D Cup

Member No.: 11,426

QUOTE(just_n8_01 @ Jan 31 2006, 02:41 PM)
Hi everyone!

I found this site a few months ago, and up until a few days ago I only came here to check the newest pics, maybe rate a bit, you know, the usual stuff. Then I discovered the forums, and even though I'm not much for posting in forums and am usually too shy to voice my opinions, since most of you seemed very nice and very friendly (from the bit I've read anyway) I figured I might as well let everyone know who I am, say hi, and maybe even get the honour of talking to a couple of you. I'm probably one of the younger members on here... I don't know how that'll fly with everyone, I'm 19 and Canadian (and a guy... lol). I don't have an avatar yet (I'm still figuring out what to use lol) and no pics, however I am game for posting almost any kind that anybody's interested in (I have a digital camera and a webcam, but I'm a little particular on the face... not that I'm grotesque or anything, just don't like it floating around on the net), anyway, it is a boob rating site so I doubt anybody would be interested in seeing any of that anyway lol. I'll try and contribute as often as I can on here, I'm always on in the evenings after work, except weekends obviously. If there's anything else anyone would like to know about me, feel more than free to ask! Oh and I also want to add that I'm SO impressed with a couple members here, Sussed, Canadian Hottie and (wow.) Imagonsgirl are all GORGEOUS, as well as many others who I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to rant about later  smile.gif Well, I look forward to meeting all of you and hopefully this was a good choice lol...

just_n8

Welcome to our perverted family! lol
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Feb 11 2006, 12:47 AM
Post #13

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

Welcome to the boards dude. Keep your nose clean, don't crap on and just enjoy the views and you'll be fine!

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 31 2006, 02:47 PM)
. The younger dudes usually get shit on a lil more (ask naraz) but it's all in good fun.

I also heard Naraz likes the odd golden shower too! Not that there's anything wrong with that! laughing-smiley-017.gif

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 1 2006, 07:38 PM)
hey what about me?  What am i chop suey?

Babe.... you knnow who your fans are.... come and play in Bondi's thread!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 10:59 AM