Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages  1 2 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Getting Caught, Ever been caught during sex?

villain
post Sep 8 2005, 12:11 PM
Post #1

Training Bra

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,262

So I had known this girl a few weeks and it was getting to the, I need to do you stage because she was hot, we had gone out and on the way home she wanted to stop off at her parents house. We go in and they are out for the night. Mr wiggly sees the oppotunity and we go at it in her old bedroom. She is now sitting on my cock shoving her tits ( that are perfect) in my face as the door opens and her dad walks in. It was totally dark and he asks if she is sleeping over for the night...lol...I am laying there cock rammed up his daughter my face buried in her tits and trying to think straight as she calmly has this brief conversation......later on we go down and there are introductions.....funniest night of my life........

SO has this happened to you? can you beat this experience?
If so go ahead I need a laugh....
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 8 2005, 12:18 PM
Post #2

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

lol, great 1st post.

thank god he didn't turn on the light! talk about awkward.

can't say i've ever been caught in the act unless you count the dog walking in on us.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Sep 8 2005, 03:18 PM
Post #3

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

so wait, i'm confused... did he actually see you in there or know you were fucking his daughter?... or did he just think she was up there alone? confused-smiley-013.gif

...and no, i've never been caught... but i've definitely done the "sneak away into a walk-in closet to get a blowjob while visiting her parents" before... 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
Narazbad
post Sep 8 2005, 06:14 PM
Post #4

Double D's

Member No.: 6,968

shit....when was the last sexual contact i had.......i cant even remember that far back!!

--------------------
user posted image

Let me Help you Tie the Rope Around your Neck...Let me Help you Talk your One Way off the Bridge...Let me Help you Hold the Glock Against your Head..Let me Help you Tame the Voices in your Head...
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Sep 8 2005, 06:22 PM
Post #5

Board Whore Emeritus

QUOTE(Narazbad @ Sep 8 2005, 05:14 PM)
shit....when was the last sexual contact i had.......i cant even remember that far back!!

umm, maybe your right hand has a better memory? confused-smiley-013.gif

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
Narazbad
post Sep 9 2005, 03:15 AM
Post #6

Double D's

Member No.: 6,968

...i meant not self induced tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Let me Help you Tie the Rope Around your Neck...Let me Help you Talk your One Way off the Bridge...Let me Help you Hold the Glock Against your Head..Let me Help you Tame the Voices in your Head...
+Quote Post
villain
post Sep 9 2005, 11:30 AM
Post #7

Training Bra

Member No.: 10,262

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 8 2005, 12:18 PM)
lol, great 1st post.

thank god he didn't turn on the light! talk about awkward.

can't say i've ever been caught in the act unless you count the dog walking in on us.

No he hadn't a clue it was a really dark room and thankfully his eyes didn't adjust. He naively thought we were asleep I guess, or just went into denial.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 11 2005, 12:19 AM
Post #8

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

I have been caught a few times as I am a big fan of the 'risk factor' type sex.
Once by a mate of mine which was no big deal, once by the cops (oops) and once by my girls sister which was embarassing and exciting at the same time haha

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Sep 12 2005, 06:12 PM
Post #9

Board Whore Emeritus

what happened when the cop caught you?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Puppet
post Sep 12 2005, 08:51 PM
Post #10

E Cup+

Member No.: 1,473

ive been caught by the cops at least 10 times and they have never done shit!

--------------------

BOARD ASSHOLE!
+Quote Post
bustobabe
post Sep 12 2005, 11:18 PM
Post #11

B Cup

Member No.: 10,284

I've been caught and it was funny as hell...when we got home! we were camping, drove up late, set up in the dark, smoked a phatty and started going at it. and i mean going. at. it. we're talking animalistic noises, baby talk, raunchy "suck my ass" talk, the whole nine. it's at least 4am when we crash under the stars. Sticky, high and alone...or so we thought. we never made it into the tent, thought it would be romantic to sleep under the stars. jerkit.gif what assholes. we woke to the sound of at least 15 Harley's turning over in what appeared to be surround sound. opened one crusty eye to see the very same 15 Harley's in a circle around us and applause by one and all. mind you the clapping didn't start until after i had already convinced myself that they were about to rape both of us! i couldn't really appreciate a gang-bang then the way i could now laughing-smiley-017.gif Only other time was by then boyfriend, not funny at all, much prefered the bikers.
+Quote Post
juicy_DD
post Sep 13 2005, 12:52 AM
Post #12

Double D's

Member No.: 8,569

QUOTE(Puppet @ Sep 13 2005, 01:51 AM)
ive been caught by the cops at least 10 times and they have never done shit!

..... they probably more embarrassed!!!...
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 14 2005, 03:17 AM
Post #13

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 12 2005, 06:12 PM)
what happened when the cop caught you?

I was young and we were pretty well clothed and in the car so he kinda just tapped on the window, told us to stop and get outta there...

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
mountainlust
post Oct 14 2005, 11:46 PM
Post #14

B Cup

Member No.: 10,962

I read the posts and they are pretty funny...

I was at home in my room and my girl was there with me. We were intertwined in some REALLY comfortable position when my mother opened the door. There was a quick series of, "Oh" and, "Oops!" and "Hey"... It was dark...kind of...and my nom quickly closed the door.

My mother and I never spoke of that again...

--------------------
"I love boobs."
- Understatement of the year (all of them)
+Quote Post
7mary3
post Oct 15 2005, 02:37 AM
Post #15

B Cup

Member No.: 9,990

The worst time I got caught was in a hotel in Columbia, Missouri. The GF (at the time) and I had planned this get away weekend. Well as soon as we checked in to the hotel and settled in the room we started right in on the extra-cirricular activities. smilio09.gif
At some point while "dining at the Y" the room door opened. There stood this guy and his 7 year old son.... The dad quickly closed the door and the mood was ruined...at least for a little while.
Turned out the desk clerked screwed up fun_84.gif and mis-assigned the room again and issued another key card.
+Quote Post
clincar
post Oct 15 2005, 10:33 PM
Post #16

E Cup+

Member No.: 8,734

QUOTE(mountainlust @ Oct 14 2005, 11:46 PM)
I read the posts and they are pretty funny...

I was at home in my room and my girl was there with me.  We were intertwined in some REALLY comfortable position when my mother opened the door.  There was a quick series of, "Oh" and, "Oops!" and "Hey"...  It was dark...kind of...and my nom quickly closed the door. 

My mother and I never spoke of that again...

Sounds very famillar!! Only it was my dad that walked in on us.....oops!!
BF went home (no broken bones laughing-smiley-017.gif ) had to explain to my mum why my dad wasn't speaking to me!!!

"Oh, by the way mum! The reason dads not speaking is cos he caught me naked and having fun in my bed!!"

Years later BF became hubby!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
I like guys who are bad, even when they're good!!
As for you girls, there are no limits!!!
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Jun 27 2011, 05:58 PM
Post #17

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

WOW! I've been caught quirte a few times actually. The first time was getting naked with my high school boyfriend behind a storage shed a few feet from the football field. It was a male gym teacher who lingered a while.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jun 28 2011, 07:04 AM
Post #18

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 27 2011, 03:58 PM)
WOW! I've been caught quirte a few times actually. The first time was getting naked with my high school boyfriend behind a storage shed a few feet from the football field. It was a male gym teacher who lingered a while.

SO did he watch ?
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Jun 28 2011, 05:34 PM
Post #19

D Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 28 2011, 07:04 AM)
SO did he watch ?

I'm thinking he MUST have been standing there around the corner watching. Because when we did notice him, he was already there and just standing (not walking up). At the time I was on top playing cowgirl, so he had to have gotten a good look.
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Jun 28 2011, 06:02 PM
Post #20

Double D's

Member No.: 31,352

I know this is lame, but I have been never been caught, guess it's just chance and circumstance. Fucked my girlfriend many times in my parents home in the living room on the sleeper sofa, if there was any chance of getting caught with my dick inside her vagina and mouth, that would have been the time and moment!

tongue.gif Though, I think if I were to get caught, I'd want it to be big and memorable. Something along the lines of being at a sports game with Lynette, in a room when a camera crew unwittingly bursts in, on LIVE TV, just as I rocketing a gushing load for her too see and well, everyone else for that matter! *whistle* score!!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jun 29 2011, 07:12 AM
Post #21

Melon Master

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 28 2011, 03:34 PM)
I'm thinking he MUST have been standing there around the corner watching. Because when we did notice him, he was already there and just standing (not walking up). At the time I was on top playing cowgirl, so he had to have gotten a good look.

was he jacking off while he watched ?
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jun 29 2011, 07:12 AM
Post #22

Melon Master

QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Jun 28 2011, 04:02 PM)
I know this is lame, but I have been never been caught, guess it's just chance and circumstance. Fucked my girlfriend many times in my parents home in the living room on the sleeper sofa, if there was any chance of getting caught with my dick inside her vagina and mouth, that would have been the time and moment!

tongue.gif Though, I think if I were to get caught, I'd want it to be big and memorable. Something along the lines of being at a sports game with Lynette, in a room when a camera crew unwittingly  bursts in, on LIVE TV, just as I rocketing a gushing load for her too see and well, everyone else for that matter! *whistle* score!!

I know what you mean . tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Jun 29 2011, 05:20 PM
Post #23

D Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 29 2011, 07:12 AM)
was he jacking off while he watched ?

No. But, I DO recall him having kind of a startled look on his facewhen I looked up at him. He didn't know what to do because I think he just assumed that I'd stop what I was doing out of surprise. But, I stared back at him while continuing what I was doing. Heck I was only about 20 or 30 seconds away from cumming and Iwasn't going to let him screw it up for me. He backed up around the corner and I could hear him clearing his throat loudly. When we were finished and dressed, we came out to him looking really embarrassed. He didn't say or do anything about it, and from that point on whenever I passed him on campus he had a real hard time looking me in the eye. We never did get in trouble for it.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jun 30 2011, 07:11 AM
Post #24

Melon Master

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 29 2011, 03:20 PM)
No. But, I DO recall him having kind of a startled look on his facewhen I looked up at him. He didn't know what to do because I think he just assumed that I'd stop what I was doing out of surprise. But, I stared back at him while continuing what I was doing. Heck I was only about 20 or 30 seconds away from cumming and Iwasn't going to let him screw it up for me. He backed up around the corner and I could hear him clearing his throat loudly. When we were finished and dressed, we came out to him looking really embarrassed. He didn't say or do anything about it, and from that point on whenever I passed him on campus he had a real hard time looking me in the eye. We never did get in trouble for it.

Thats awesome
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Jul 12 2011, 04:34 PM
Post #25

D Cup

QUOTE(puffybrownnips @ Jul 9 2011, 07:29 PM)
Hey Everyone! I love reading erotic literature and I decided to write a story of my own! Read my story and let me know what you think!! I would love your feedback. Also after you read my story and comment, go to my page and vote and comment on my pictures!! XOXO, Puffy Brown Nips ENJOY:

Not suitable for RMM post your incest stories at another site !

The most embarassing time was when I was 18 and at one of my girlfriends houses one Saturday to hit her pool and soak up some rays. The two guys we were seeing at the time showed up and well, in a little while one thing started leading to another. My friend took her boyfriend up to her room while we stayed out by the pool under the patio cover. Her parents were supposed to be gone for the weekend, but somehow (to my ever-lasting surprise) it didn't work out that way. Yep! You guessed it! All I remember was at one point glancing up at the sliding glass door from the house to the patio to see my friends mom and dad just standing there taking in a perfect view of the two of us butt naked as the guys dick was sliding in and out of me. From that doorway, they had a perfect (close-up) view of the action. We were only about 12 feet away from them and I had been uttering all kinds of moans, groans, and "fuck me's" very loudly for quite some time. I remember thinking I heard something from their direction about three or four minutes prior to seeing them standing there watching. I tried to jump up and get out from under the guy, but he was just about to come and wouldn't let me up (he didn't notice the older people there). He came, I looked up to see that they had vacated the area. I thought about my frien upstairs, but we got dressed and hit it out of the yard through the side gate, got in our cars and left. By the time I got home my friends parents had called my older sister (Lucky) and told her waht they'd witnessed. I have to say, my sister wasn't too surprised and was more
unset at me getting caught than about what I'd gotten caught doing. Later in the day I got a call from my friend who told me her parents didn't catch her, but did know she had a boy in her room and I guess put two and two together. She got grounded for a month. I got away relatively untouched (well, I guess I was touched by my boyfriend, but that part was just fine).
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 13 2011, 09:03 AM
Post #26

Melon Master

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 12 2011, 02:34 PM)
The most embarassing time was when I was 18 and at one of my girlfriends houses one Saturday to hit her pool and soak up some rays. The two guys we were seeing at the time showed up and well, in a little while one thing started leading to another. My friend took her boyfriend up to her room while we stayed out by the pool under the patio cover. Her parents were supposed to be gone for the weekend, but somehow (to my ever-lasting surprise) it didn't work out that way. Yep! You guessed it! All I remember was at one point glancing up at the sliding glass door from the house to the patio to see my friends mom and dad just standing there taking in a perfect view of the two of us butt naked as the guys dick was sliding in and out of me. From that doorway, they had a perfect (close-up) view of the action. We were only about 12 feet away from them and I had been uttering all kinds of moans, groans, and "fuck me's" very loudly for quite some time. I remember thinking I heard something from their direction about three or four minutes prior to seeing them standing there watching. I tried to jump up and get out from under the guy, but he was just about to come and wouldn't let me up (he didn't notice the older people there). He came, I looked up to see that they had vacated the area. I thought about my frien upstairs, but we got dressed and hit it out of the yard through the side gate, got in our cars and left. By the time I got home my friends parents had called my older sister (Lucky) and told her waht they'd witnessed. I have to say, my sister wasn't too surprised and was more
unset at me getting caught than about what I'd gotten caught doing. Later in the day I got a call from my friend who told me her parents didn't catch her, but did know she had a boy in her room and I guess put two and two together. She got grounded for a month. I got away relatively untouched (well, I guess I was touched by my boyfriend, but that part was just fine).

grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Jul 14 2011, 06:13 PM
Post #27

D Cup

Hmmm! Not a lot of responce to this question here. I can't believe that any grown adult hasn't gotten caught at one time or another in their life time.
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Jul 15 2011, 02:21 AM
Post #28

Double D's

Member No.: 31,352

I know, seriously. I think it's time for me to get caught in naughtiness. tongue.gif
If only I could get caught while with Lynette
popc1.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 15 2011, 09:31 AM
Post #29

Melon Master

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 14 2011, 04:13 PM)
Hmmm! Not a lot of responce to this question here. I can't believe that any grown adult hasn't gotten caught at one time or another in their life time.

When I was dating my wife one summer day i took her to local pool , to my surprise she enter the pool area ina Very Skimpy String Bikini . I could hardly keep my hands off her . When we got back to her parents house we went in the bathroom togther to change thinkign we were the onyl ones in the house . I lifted her up onto the Washing machine and began to Lick her Kitty , I then grabbed a step stool so i could reach her and began to make love to her on the washer , well in the throws of passion we didnt realize her family had come home , HER mom walked in on us as i was giving it to her fairly hard ,Her mom said EXCUSE ME , and left the room . My then Girlfriend was so scared she wouldnt let me finish ,I told her she left us alone let me finish .But she wouldnt let me , i was so pissed . You see I was 21 and she was 17 at the time But her mom knew she was active as she had put her on birth control . I finally after some begging got her to let me finish I mean it didnt take long .When we were done I got in the shower and she went out to face the music .I didnt hear a thing when I stepped out the shower there on the toilet seat was her Mom , I instantly covered myself with the towell she told me , I know your serious about my daughter and i know you have been having sex before now but dont disrepect me and her by doing it here in our bathroom at least have the decency to use her bed .I said What ? She said we dont mind , But dont take that as a Green light But dont be doing in the bathroom like that again I really didnt know what to say . When I got out to the living room Her dad threw me a beer and says "feel better now ? " . I was flabergasted by that night . tongue.gif
+Quote Post
peterpan
post Jul 20 2011, 11:44 AM
Post #30

C Cup

Member No.: 12,160

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 15 2011, 09:31 AM)
When I was dating my wife one summer day i took her to local pool , to my surprise she enter the pool area ina Very Skimpy  String Bikini . I could hardly keep my hands off her . When we got back to her parents house  we went in the bathroom togther to change  thinkign we were the onyl ones in the house . I lifted her up onto the Washing machine and began to  Lick her Kitty , I then grabbed a  step stool so i could reach her and began to make love to her on the washer , well in the throws of passion we didnt realize her family had come home , HER mom walked in on us  as i was giving it to her  fairly hard  ,Her mom  said EXCUSE ME , and left the room . My then Girlfriend was so scared  she wouldnt let me finish ,I told her she left us alone let me finish .But she wouldnt let me , i was so pissed . You see I was 21 and she was 17 at the time  But her mom knew she was active as she had put her on birth control . I finally after some begging  got her to let me finish I mean it didnt take long .When we were done  I got in the shower and she went out to face the music .I didnt hear a thing  when I stepped out the shower  there on the toilet seat  was her Mom , I instantly covered myself with the towell she told me , I know your serious about my daughter  and i know you have been having sex before now  but dont  disrepect me and her by doing it here in our bathroom at least have the decency to use her bed .I said What ? She said we dont mind , But dont take that as a Green light  But dont be doing in the bathroom like that again I really didnt know what to say . When I got out to the living room Her dad threw me a beer  and says "feel better now ? "  . I was flabergasted by that night .  tongue.gif

Wow.. Her parents were easy on you.. Her mom could have smilio12.gif you.
+Quote Post

2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 03:27 PM