Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Who Has Ever Experienced..., Nympho to the power of 100

Buck Turgidson
post Feb 8 2015, 11:44 PM
Post #1

Double D's

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,352

Your experience or knew of a friend...

Curious question to all; Has anyone ever hooked it up with to total and complete clinical sex addict? I'm sure we've met our fair share of nymphos and who doesn't love good fucking? tongue.gif What I'm talking about is a person that absolutely addicted, cannot get through the day without sex. Doesn't matter who it is, just as long as they have a penis or vagina, get hard fucking sex(in the extreme). Anyone?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Patrizio80
post Feb 24 2015, 09:10 PM
Post #2

A Cup

Member No.: 40,909

QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Feb 8 2015, 11:44 PM)
Your experience or knew of a friend...

Curious question to all; Has anyone ever hooked it up with to total and complete clinical sex addict? I'm sure we've met our fair share of nymphos and who doesn't love good fucking?  tongue.gif  What I'm talking about is a person that absolutely addicted, cannot get through the day without sex. Doesn't matter who it is, just as long as they have a penis or vagina, get hard fucking sex(in the extreme). Anyone?

I have meet a person like that, and beside the appearance I can assure you it get annoying very quickly.
I'm not talking about the ammount of sex intercourse required to fuel a relationship like that, but merely about everything else.
You quickly realize that what you dealing with it's not a pleasant dream, but a clinical condition and that kind of "gift" comes with a whole package of issues which you couldn't even immagine.
+Quote Post
cosmiccock
post Feb 26 2015, 10:03 PM
Post #3

B Cup

Member No.: 40,620

Yep. Tell that to someone who never gets laid. I don't think they would give a fuck....erm......
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Mar 5 2015, 02:25 PM
Post #4

Double D's

QUOTE(Patrizio80 @ Feb 24 2015, 09:10 PM)
You quickly realize  that what you dealing with it's not a pleasant dream, but a clinical condition and that kind of "gift" comes with a whole package of issues which you couldn't even immagine.

This is what I was hoping to find, a parallel that it's not always as fun as it seems. Even for the person who does not get laid allot, they too will discover there are limits.

For example, girls who are always horny, or have a high sex drive, would be considered a pleasant experience. At some point, their drive tapers down for a bit of time, then it peaks right back up. That makes the experience wonderful, providing [you] are comfortable with that as well. And the relationship flows. This gets the stamp of approval!

On the extreme side of the spectrum, for example, a girl who is a pure sex addict with a never ending drive(I'm not kidding), it comes as realization that something of a little off here. There's no break. It doesn't stop. It's constant. Then the nightmare scenario occurs, when your buddy tells you, she needs sex on a constant basis, that when no human penis can be found, she confesses that she explores avenues outside the human species...

puke1.gif
+Quote Post
Patrizio80
post Mar 5 2015, 04:14 PM
Post #5

A Cup

Member No.: 40,909

QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Mar 5 2015, 02:25 PM)

On the extreme side of the spectrum, for example, a girl who is a pure sex addict with a never ending drive(I'm not kidding), it comes as realization that something of a little off here. There's no break. It doesn't stop. It's constant. Then the nightmare scenario occurs, when your buddy tells you, she needs sex on a constant basis, that when no human penis can be found, she confesses that she explores avenues outside the human species...

It's more like, you can't go out to buy ciggs without the worry she will fuck the random delivery guy (or she will rape the kid going back home from school, passing by the road).
And then she will say.. "but it's not my fault, I got a condition" and you will never know to what point that's true.
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Mar 5 2015, 04:56 PM
Post #6

Double D's

QUOTE(Patrizio80 @ Mar 5 2015, 04:14 PM)
It's more like, you can't go out to buy ciggs without the worry she will fuck the random delivery guy (or she will rape the kid going back home from school, passing by the road).
And then she will say.. "but it's not my fault, I got a condition" and you will never know to what point that's true.

Exactly!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 04:04 AM