Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Women And Their Preference Ironies, sex and cum

Buck Turgidson
post Sep 18 2011, 10:17 PM
Post #1

Double D's

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,352

I have two girl - friends who were strippers in their earlier days. Conversation usually involves sexual innuendoes, objects become dildos, they're wild and silly, dry humping, etc. Sober, they'll flash their tits when the occasion calls for it. House party, buzzed, their tops come off, tits are out freely and they'll let their tits be touched, nipples sucked and so on. Really drunk, buck-assed nude before long. Bring up the topic of swallowing and it's "Ewww, that's gross!" ok.

I've known two other girl - friends, business professionals and in public, normal and fairly conservative demeanor. No sexual innuendoes in conversation but flirty. "Anne" in the bedroom is a dirty, dirty, dirty whore. Every hole is open game, and in her words, verbatim: "Shoot that load down my throat..." soon as her mouth fills with cum, she'll swallow every last drop, or in the pussy: "Cum in me"
"Diane" has a very strong church going background. Ultra conservative. You just shouldn't talk about sex in public. In the bedroom is very naughty, with her 34DDD's she loves a tit fuck, loves cock deep in her vagina. In the mouth, her words are: "I want to taste it" her mouth will fill with cum and then she'll spit it out.

Two worlds, definitely not what you would think when it comes down to it.

Open to all, Discuss..
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
evade20
post Sep 18 2011, 11:42 PM
Post #2

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Sep 18 2011, 10:17 PM)
I have two girl - friends who were strippers in their earlier days. Conversation usually involves sexual innuendoes, objects become dildos, they're wild and silly, dry humping, etc. Sober, they'll flash their tits when the occasion calls for it. House party, buzzed, their tops come off, tits are out freely and they'll let their tits be touched, nipples sucked and so on. Really drunk, buck-assed nude before long. Bring up the topic of swallowing and it's "Ewww, that's gross!" ok.

I've known two other girl - friends, business professionals and in public, normal and fairly conservative demeanor. No sexual innuendoes in conversation but flirty. "Anne" in the bedroom is a dirty, dirty, dirty whore. Every hole is open game, and in her words, verbatim: "Shoot that load down my throat..." soon as her mouth fills with cum, she'll swallow every last drop, or in the pussy: "Cum in me"
"Diane" has a very strong church going background. Ultra conservative. You just shouldn't talk about sex in public. In the bedroom is very naughty, with her 34DDD's she loves a tit fuck, loves cock deep in her vagina. In the mouth, her words are: "I want to taste it" her mouth will fill with cum and then she'll spit it out.

Open to all, Discuss..

Please Pm me the addresses of all four of your friends so that I can continue this conversation with them!!!! tongue.gif

ph34r.gif 22.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Sep 19 2011, 12:03 AM
Post #3

Double D's

LOL!! Nice! tongue.gif
+Quote Post
evade20
post Sep 19 2011, 12:10 AM
Post #4

Melon Master

QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Sep 19 2011, 12:03 AM)
LOL!! Nice!  tongue.gif

Can't blame a guy for trying. confused-smiley-013.gif You could at least invite a couple of these ladies to RMM. 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Sep 19 2011, 12:15 AM
Post #5

Double D's

I'm definitely working on that, to see if they'll give their tits up to internet fame! 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
evade20
post Sep 19 2011, 12:22 AM
Post #6

Melon Master

QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Sep 19 2011, 12:15 AM)
I'm definitely working on that, to see if they'll give their tits up to internet fame!  2thumbs.gif

2thumbs.gif Good man!

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
BreastmanDave
post Sep 19 2011, 02:42 AM
Post #7

B Cup

Member No.: 35,764

Open to all, Discuss..

It's funny that you bring this up because I have had very similar experiences. I too have known a couple of strippers and at parties and even at the bar, not the strip club, one in particular would flash her tits to anyone just for free drinks, touching was encouraged, and no sexual topic was off limits regardless of where it came up. It was the same thing in the bedroom - swallowing was just "gross" to her. Then there was the paralegal I dated, who was very professional, very conservative and would not discuss sex openly in any way shape or form. Once you closed the bedroom door however it was like being with a different woman. She would take charge and get very agressive and absolutley loved to swallow every drop I could produce. I never really made any broad assumptions about it, but I would love to hear from the ladies about this.
+Quote Post
evade20
post Sep 19 2011, 06:33 AM
Post #8

Melon Master

QUOTE(BreastmanDave @ Sep 19 2011, 02:42 AM)
It's funny that you bring this up because I have had very similar experiences. I too have known a couple of strippers and at parties and even at the bar, not the strip club, one in particular would flash her tits to anyone just for free drinks, touching was encouraged, and no sexual topic was off limits regardless of where it came up. It was the same thing in the bedroom - swallowing was just "gross" to her. Then there was the paralegal I dated, who was very professional, very conservative and would not discuss sex openly in any way shape or form. Once you closed the bedroom door however it was like being with a different woman. She would take charge and get very agressive and absolutley loved to swallow every drop I could produce. I never really made any broad assumptions about it, but I would love to hear from the ladies about this.

You should convince your friends to join RMM, too! 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
BreastmanDave
post Sep 19 2011, 10:04 PM
Post #9

B Cup

QUOTE(evade20 @ Sep 19 2011, 06:33 AM)
You should convince your friends to join RMM, too!   2thumbs.gif

well the stripper in question has since moved to South Carolina and I have lost touch with her. The paralegal? .......I'll see if I can track her down, but who knows if she'll go along with it. confused-smiley-013.gif
+Quote Post
evade20
post Sep 19 2011, 10:15 PM
Post #10

Melon Master

QUOTE(BreastmanDave @ Sep 19 2011, 10:04 PM)
well the stripper in question has since moved to South Carolina and I have lost touch with her. The paralegal? .......I'll see if I can track her down, but who knows if she'll go along with it.? confused-smiley-013.gif

She might sue your ass or put you in her private jail in her basement!!!! It's been nice knowing you. ph34r.gif ph34r.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
BreastmanDave
post Sep 20 2011, 11:27 PM
Post #11

B Cup

QUOTE(evade20 @ Sep 19 2011, 10:15 PM)
She might sue your ass or put you in her private jail in her basement!!!!  It's been nice knowing you.   ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif good point. I guess I won't be putting up any "hey check these out" posts of her without her OK, that should cut down on the liability. On the other hand if you don't hear from me for a few weeks than you probably can guess she's got my ass locked up doing the sex slave thing. smilio12.gif
+Quote Post
evade20
post Sep 21 2011, 05:28 PM
Post #12

Melon Master

QUOTE(BreastmanDave @ Sep 20 2011, 11:27 PM)
laughing-smiley-014.gif good point. I guess I won't be putting up any "hey check these out" posts of her without her OK, that should cut down on the liability. On the other hand if you don't hear from me for a few weeks than you probably can guess she's got my ass locked up doing the sex slave thing. smilio12.gif

Good luck! action-smiley-073.gif action-smiley-073.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 22 2011, 07:21 AM
Post #13

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(BreastmanDave @ Sep 20 2011, 09:27 PM)

popc1.gif
+Quote Post
evade20
post Sep 22 2011, 05:19 PM
Post #14

Melon Master

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 22 2011, 07:21 AM)
popc1.gif

Breastmandave the shortly lived member of RMM. Last seen leaving the backdoor of a legal office with cuffs on.... ph34r.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 22 2011, 05:20 PM
Post #15

Melon Master

QUOTE(evade20 @ Sep 22 2011, 03:19 PM)
Breastmandave the shortly lived member of RMM.  Last seen leaved the backdoor of a legal office with cuffs on.... ph34r.gif

WOW
+Quote Post
evade20
post Sep 22 2011, 05:30 PM
Post #16

Melon Master

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 22 2011, 05:20 PM)
WOW

Easy come easy go...

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 22 2011, 05:40 PM
Post #17

Melon Master

QUOTE(evade20 @ Sep 22 2011, 03:30 PM)
Easy come easy go...

How do you know this ?
+Quote Post
evade20
post Sep 22 2011, 06:35 PM
Post #18

Melon Master

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 22 2011, 05:40 PM)
How do you know this ?

Don't mess with lawyers.... ph34r.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 23 2011, 07:28 AM
Post #19

Melon Master

QUOTE(evade20 @ Sep 22 2011, 04:35 PM)
Don't mess with lawyers.... ph34r.gif

2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
evade20
post Sep 23 2011, 09:55 PM
Post #20

Melon Master

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 23 2011, 07:28 AM)
2thumbs.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
BreastmanDave
post Sep 25 2011, 09:20 PM
Post #21

B Cup

QUOTE(evade20 @ Sep 22 2011, 05:19 PM)
Breastmandave the shortly lived member of RMM.  Last seen leaved the backdoor of a legal office with cuffs on.... ph34r.gif

well I'm out on good ..........er I guess very bad behavior. The Dr. tells me that with PLENTY of fluids, some burn cream, Anbesol, antibiotics and physical therapy I'll be up and walking again in a couple of weeks. food-smiley-024.gif
+Quote Post
evade20
post Sep 25 2011, 10:01 PM
Post #22

Melon Master

QUOTE(BreastmanDave @ Sep 25 2011, 09:20 PM)
well I'm out on good ..........er I guess very bad behavior. The Dr. tells me that with PLENTY of fluids, some burn cream, Anbesol, antibiotics and physical therapy I'll be up and walking again in a couple of weeks.  food-smiley-024.gif

You survived? blink.gif blink.gif confused-smiley-013.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
BreastmanDave
post Sep 28 2011, 01:04 AM
Post #23

B Cup

QUOTE(evade20 @ Sep 25 2011, 10:01 PM)
You survived?    blink.gif  blink.gif  confused-smiley-013.gif

I'm not out of the woods yet food-smiley-021.gif maybe looking at more melons will help?
+Quote Post
evade20
post Sep 28 2011, 06:29 AM
Post #24

Melon Master

QUOTE(BreastmanDave @ Sep 28 2011, 01:04 AM)
I'm not out of the woods yet food-smiley-021.gif maybe looking at more melons will help?

grinning-smiley-003.gif Never hurt anybody.... grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
icandoit
post Sep 28 2011, 02:53 PM
Post #25

C Cup

Member No.: 1,772

I have two girl - friends who were strippers in their earlier days....

I've known two other girl - friends, business professionals and in public, normal and fairly conservative demeanor....

Open to all, Discuss..

Well this topic has gotten, well, off-topic. tongue.gif

IMO, I don't like the consistency or texture of it. I enjoy pleasing my man, but forcing it down is just not an appetizing 'snack' for me. I would actually prefer to have him in other ways (so I can get some pleasure too, let's be honest 03.gif ), but when he's been good and deserves a treat, I'll take him all the way 11.gif
+Quote Post
evade20
post Sep 28 2011, 04:54 PM
Post #26

Melon Master

QUOTE(icandoit @ Sep 28 2011, 02:53 PM)
Well this topic has gotten, well, off-topic. tongue.gif

IMO, I don't like the consistency or texture of it. I enjoy pleasing my man, but forcing it down is just not an appetizing 'snack' for me. I would actually prefer to have him in other ways (so I can get some pleasure too, let's be honest  03.gif ), but when he's been good and deserves a treat, I'll take him all the way  11.gif

Icandoit, You've always bee a really hot moma! Welcome back, babe! 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 12:31 PM