Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Silk Shirts

Buck Turgidson
post Mar 24 2010, 02:15 PM
Post #1

Double D's

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,352

Out of all the girls in my social circle, I have two with naturally large breasts, one wears a 34DD and the other is 36F, we are close enough that we talk about sex, boobies and cum very casually and they're just really great girls to be around. I broke out the classy one color silk shirt last night for a dinner & drinks casual and all I'm going to say is, for all the guys out there, you really get the full effect of breasts being squashed against you when the girls grab on you and hug all over you. I'm probably going to catch hell for letting the cat out of the bag, but if you are breast-man like myself, and appreciate being accidently bopped around by large women's breasts during a fun social, it's worth picking one up. smile.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Mar 25 2010, 09:04 AM
Post #2

Melon Master

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Mar 24 2010, 12:15 PM)
Out of all the girls in my social circle, I have two with naturally large breasts, one wears a 34DD and the other is 36F, we are close enough that we talk about sex, boobies and cum very casually and they're just really great girls to be around. I broke out the classy one color silk shirt last night for a dinner & drinks casual and all I'm going to say is, for all the guys out there, you really get the full effect of breasts being squashed against you when the girls grab on you and hug all over you. I'm probably going to catch hell for letting the cat out of the bag, but if you are breast-man like myself, and appreciate being accidently bopped around by large women's breasts during a fun social, it's worth picking one up.  smile.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:04 PM