Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Erotic Massage

asianones
post Mar 21 2013, 03:29 PM
Post #1

C Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,799
Bra size (for females only): DDD

Just curious as I was watching a video. It was an erotic massage. Has anyone actually ever had an erotic massage? Not by a spouse or partner, but by a real masseuse? Or has anyone ever had a massage end up being sexual? You always see videos, but I wonder if it happens in real life.

PS - I so want one right now smile.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Mar 21 2013, 11:27 PM
Post #2

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

Yes, I had one that ended up between my legs on a vacation in Thailand a couple years ago.
+Quote Post
FreakyShinnizle
post Mar 22 2013, 01:31 AM
Post #3

Double D's

Member No.: 21,810

I wish sad.gif
+Quote Post
asianones
post Mar 22 2013, 02:06 AM
Post #4

C Cup

QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 21 2013, 11:27 PM)
Yes, I had one that ended up between my legs on a vacation in Thailand a couple years ago.

I'm so jealous! smile.gif Was it as amazing as one might imagine? Or was it not that big of a deal?
+Quote Post
melonmassager
post Mar 22 2013, 08:54 AM
Post #5

C Cup

Member No.: 33,597

QUOTE(asianones @ Mar 22 2013, 02:06 AM)
I'm so jealous! smile.gif Was it as amazing as one might imagine? Or was it not that big of a deal?

as the mind things of how amazing it would be to give Lynette & asianones simultaneous erotic massages....
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Mar 23 2013, 02:58 PM
Post #6

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

We were on a cruise a few years ago and we decided to go get a couple's massage . Well when we arrived it was busy and all they could do was each of us seperate . The ladys that waited on us where 10's when i got back to the room , a pretty lady came in told me to go behind the screen take my clothes off and wrap in a towell and get on the table and cover up with the sheet . I was excited this gal was HOT . when I got undressed and onto the table cock down the gal came in . She says YOU READY ? I said yes . and I looked up and it was what I think was a russian lady weight lifter . Fuck if she was to give me a happy ending she would have tore my dick off . tongue.gif
+Quote Post
evade20
post Mar 23 2013, 11:05 PM
Post #7

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 23 2013, 02:58 PM)
We were on a  cruise a few years ago and we decided  to go get a  couple's massage . Well when we arrived it was busy and all they could do was  each of us seperate . The ladys that waited on us where 10's  when i got back to the room , a pretty lady came in told me to go behind the screen  take my clothes off and wrap in a towell and get on the table and cover up with the sheet . I was excited this gal was HOT . when I got undressed and onto the table  cock down  the gal came in .  She says YOU READY ? I said yes . and I looked up and it was what I think was a russian  lady weight lifter . Fuck if she was to give  me a happy ending  she would have tore my dick off  .  tongue.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
Patrizio
post Mar 24 2013, 12:17 AM
Post #8

A Cup

Member No.: 38,216

A few years ago I decided to get a massage at home, it was with great surprise I found out, after 1 hour or massage, that the girl, which was very hot, was up for more.. she had noticed my bone the whole time, so she grabbed it and started to jerk me off, she ended up sucking my dick, and so she did the other times I called her.

It wasn't a free service sadly.. but freaking awesome I have to tell; being aroused by over a hour of massages and then sucked dry was so good I had to quit it, I was getting addicted and it was seriously hitting my pocket.
+Quote Post
asianones
post Mar 24 2013, 02:22 AM
Post #9

C Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 23 2013, 02:58 PM)
We were on a  cruise a few years ago and we decided  to go get a  couple's massage . Well when we arrived it was busy and all they could do was  each of us seperate . The ladys that waited on us where 10's  when i got back to the room , a pretty lady came in told me to go behind the screen  take my clothes off and wrap in a towell and get on the table and cover up with the sheet . I was excited this gal was HOT . when I got undressed and onto the table  cock down  the gal came in .  She says YOU READY ? I said yes . and I looked up and it was what I think was a russian  lady weight lifter . Fuck if she was to give  me a happy ending  she would have tore my dick off  .  tongue.gif

Lmao!!!!!
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Mar 25 2013, 05:30 PM
Post #10

D Cup

QUOTE(asianones @ Mar 22 2013, 02:06 AM)

It was unreal. It started at a massage parlor at 9:00. They served breakfast with drinks, then gave you your choice of "technician, or technicianS" out of about thrity of them. It was a steady stream of massages,orgasm, administered baths, orgasm, drinks, cold pool, orgasm, more massage, orgasm, lunch, baths, orgasm, massages, orgasm. administered showers, orgasm, etc for eight straight hours. I'm pretty sure I had at least over a dozen orgasms before the day was out. I remember leaving there for the cab feeling like a chewed up piece of bubble gum. It WAS an AMAZING experience.
+Quote Post
evade20
post Mar 25 2013, 06:19 PM
Post #11

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(Patrizio @ Mar 24 2013, 12:17 AM)
A few years ago I decided to get a massage at home, it was with great surprise I found out, after 1 hour or massage, that the girl, which was very hot, was up for more.. she had noticed my bone the whole time, so she grabbed it and started to jerk me off, she ended up sucking my dick, and so she did the other times I called her.

It wasn't a free service sadly.. but freaking awesome I have to tell; being aroused by over a hour of massages and then sucked dry was so good I had to quit it, I was getting addicted and it was seriously hitting my pocket.

user posted image

Take out a loan and charge it to Silvio Berlusconi! ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
asianones
post Mar 26 2013, 03:21 AM
Post #12

C Cup

QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 25 2013, 05:30 PM)
It was unreal. It started at a massage parlor at 9:00. They served breakfast with drinks, then gave you your choice of "technician, or technicianS" out of about thrity of them. It was a steady stream of massages,orgasm, administered baths, orgasm, drinks, cold pool, orgasm, more massage, orgasm, lunch, baths, orgasm, massages, orgasm. administered showers, orgasm, etc for eight straight hours. I'm pretty sure I had at least over a dozen orgasms before the day was out. I remember leaving there for the cab feeling like a chewed up piece of bubble gum. It WAS an AMAZING experience.

Damn!!!! I need to take a vacation to wherever you went. It sounds super intense. Wow.
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post Mar 26 2013, 03:24 AM
Post #13

D Cup

Member No.: 29,905

QUOTE(asianones @ Mar 26 2013, 03:21 AM)
Damn!!!! I need to take a vacation to wherever you went. It sounds super intense. Wow.

Attached Image
My current ongoing promotion

--------------------
Fuck being famous, I'd rather be infamous
+Quote Post
asianones
post Mar 26 2013, 03:26 AM
Post #14

C Cup

QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Mar 26 2013, 03:24 AM)
Attached Image
My current ongoing promotion

LMAO!!! Awesome.
+Quote Post
melonmassager
post Mar 26 2013, 09:13 AM
Post #15

C Cup

Member No.: 33,597

yes, more details Lynette
+Quote Post
rdmoscow1808
post Apr 1 2013, 05:02 PM
Post #16

C Cup

Member No.: 7,752

Man .... this is what I need to.....Lynette ....where to???
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Apr 1 2013, 08:26 PM
Post #17

D Cup

Bancock Thailand.
+Quote Post
rdmoscow1808
post Apr 2 2013, 07:53 PM
Post #18

C Cup

Member No.: 7,752

QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 1 2013, 08:26 PM)
Bancock Thailand.

Wow .... perfect !!!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Apr 6 2013, 02:21 PM
Post #19

Melon Master

The worst thing for guy during a massage is get a Hard on , We had a local gal that had opened her own business , very professinal massage , On my 2 visit I was very relaxed and shes working my thighs and I felt it start to stir and Rise , You Know a Pup tent , She worked her way up pulled my thighs apart and was sliding her hands up my right thigh and all of sudden she hit me right in the balls , Of course saying it was by mistake , But the tent dropped . She had been taught that I guess . tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Apr 6 2013, 03:00 PM
Post #20

Double D's

Member No.: 31,352

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Apr 6 2013, 02:21 PM)
The worst thing for guy during a massage is get a Hard on , We had a local gal that had opened her own business , very professinal massage , On my 2 visit I was very relaxed and shes working my thighs and I felt it start to stir and Rise , You Know a Pup tent , She worked her way up pulled my thighs apart and was sliding her hands up my right thigh and all of sudden she hit me right in the balls , Of course saying it was by mistake , But the tent dropped . She had been taught that I guess .  tongue.gif

No way. Just let it get hard.

On the topic of legitimate Day Spa's -

My sister is a CMT, she does not work on me for obvious reasons, but many of her friends in her circle are Therapists that I go and let work on me. On my very first massage ever in a Day Spa my sister made the appointment with one of her friends. Turns out she was very attractive, the epitome of the "California Blonde", but this was a upscale Day Spa where all the ladies in their Jags, Mercedes, BMW's and Range Rovers go to get pampered. I meet her and begin her massage session. I'm fully relaxed, she was very good. After turning over, she worked on the legs and I got a massive hard on, I mean that meat stick went into full erect hard-ON! I wasn't aroused sexually, wasn't thinking about sex, the way she was working on my legs and thighs made a nice tingling energy sensation that got my cock fully hard. Now she was totally cool about it, she just kept on working on the massage session like the professional she was. After the massage, it was never addressed, she never made me feel anything other than a good client. So every session afterward, I just relaxed and let the cock get hard when it happened, because she knew with guys, it just happens. No big deal. Like you, occasionally, she and other therapists have accidentally bumped my balls and even the cock. It was not intentional, but it does happen.

All industries seem to have a magazine, at my sister's house, the March/April '13 issue of Massage Bodywork Page 64 has an article that covers Erections during a massage session. The summary of the article points out to massage therapists, especially women CMT's, that erections do happen during a massage. Don't make your clients feel awkward and be professional. If you don't like the notion of erections during a massage, maybe this is the wrong industry for you, because they do happen. It's natural. Other points the article brought out is some guys are embarrassed about having no control getting an erection during a Day Spa massage.

This is my thought on the whole thing; Only a woman will touch my body when I'm at a Day Spa. Only a woman will ever be allowed to accidentally bump my cock and balls. If my cock gets massively hard during a session, I am comfortable with a woman looking at me fully erect. I'm not embarrassed, not shamed, that's just my body doing something perfectly normal.
grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Apr 6 2013, 03:06 PM
Post #21

Melon Master

QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Apr 6 2013, 01:00 PM)

My sister is a CMT, she does not work on me for obvious reasons, but many of her friends in her circle are Therapists that I go and let work on me. On my very first massage ever in a Day Spa my sister made the appointment with one of her friends. Turns out she was very attractive, the epitome of the "California Blonde", but this was a upscale Day Spa where all the ladies in their Jags, Mercedes, BMW's and Range Rovers go to get pampered. I meet her and begin her massage session. I'm fully relaxed, she was very good. After turning over, she worked on the legs and I got a massive hard on, I mean that meat stick went into full erect hard-ON! I wasn't aroused sexually, wasn't thinking about sex, the way she was working on my legs and thighs made a nice tingling energy sensation that got my cock fully hard. Now she was totally cool about it, she just kept on working on the massage session like the professional she was. After the massage, it was never addressed, she never made me feel anything other than a good client. So every session afterward, I just relaxed and let the cock get hard when it happened, because she knew with guys, it just happens. No big deal. Like you, occasionally, she and other therapists have accidentally bumped my balls and even the cock. It was not intentional, but it does happen.

All industries seem to have a magazine, at my sister's house, the March/April '13 issue of Massage Bodywork Page 64 has an article that covers Erections during a massage session. The summary of the article points out to massage therapists, especially women CMT's, that erections do happen during a massage. Don't make your clients feel awkward and be professional. If you don't like the notion of erections during a massage, maybe this is the wrong industry for you, because they do happen. It's natural. Other points the article brought out is some guys are embarrassed about having no control getting an erection during a Day Spa massage.

This is my thought on the whole thing; Only a woman will touch my body when I'm at a Day Spa. Only a woman will ever be allowed to accidentally bump my cock and balls. If my cock gets massively hard during a session, I am comfortable with a woman looking at me fully erect. I'm not embarrassed, not shamed, that's just my body doing something perfectly normal.
grinning-smiley-003.gif

So what your telling us is if a male massges your legs and makes the tingle your going to get hard as well ?
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Apr 6 2013, 03:10 PM
Post #22

Double D's

Member No.: 31,352

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Apr 6 2013, 03:06 PM)
So what your telling us is if a male massges your legs and makes the tingle your going to get hard as well  ?

What I'm saying, if I'm expecting to see my usual girl CMT and some dude is standing there instead, I'm walking out. No dude is touching me. Ain't happening. It ain't happening.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Apr 6 2013, 03:12 PM
Post #23

Melon Master

QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Apr 6 2013, 01:10 PM)
What I'm saying, if I'm expecting to see my usual girl CMT and some dude is standing there instead, I'm walking out. No dude is touching me. Ain't happening. It ain't happening.

2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
asianones
post Apr 6 2013, 05:48 PM
Post #24

C Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Apr 6 2013, 02:21 PM)
The worst thing for guy during a massage is get a Hard on , We had a local gal that had opened her own business , very professinal massage , On my 2 visit I was very relaxed and shes working my thighs and I felt it start to stir and Rise , You Know a Pup tent , She worked her way up pulled my thighs apart and was sliding her hands up my right thigh and all of sudden she hit me right in the balls , Of course saying it was by mistake , But the tent dropped . She had been taught that I guess .  tongue.gif

lmao!
+Quote Post
asianones
post Apr 6 2013, 05:49 PM
Post #25

C Cup

QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Apr 6 2013, 03:00 PM)

grinning-smiley-003.gif

I like that!

+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post Oct 23 2013, 11:37 AM
Post #26

D Cup

Member No.: 29,905

QUOTE(asianones @ Apr 6 2013, 05:49 PM)
I like that!

Not gonna lie I'd kill for a massage erotic or not

--------------------
Fuck being famous, I'd rather be infamous
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 05:01 PM