Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages < 1 2 3 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Your Tricks For...., ......NOT cumming

Bobaloo
post Mar 22 2007, 11:38 PM
Post #31

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 22 2007, 01:26 AM)
blink.gif   Yall don't get laid much huh  coz.gif

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 22 2007, 12:03 PM)
I have sex all the time...that's why it's 20 or 30 seconds instead of 9  ph34r.gif

I have sex all the time too. I have lots of sex. It's just that every once in a while I'd like to try it with a partner.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Puppet
post Mar 23 2007, 06:54 AM
Post #32

E Cup+

Member No.: 1,473

Bob.. its sad that sheila your blow up doll has more tread wear than my raceing tires laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------

BOARD ASSHOLE!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 23 2007, 10:09 AM
Post #33

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 23 2007, 06:54 AM)
Bob.. its sad that sheila your blow up doll has more tread wear than my raceing tires  laughing-smiley-017.gif

what can I say? She loves to fuck. 2thumbs.gif

But the real question here is: Why are you fucking your racing tires??? blink.gif

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 23 2007, 03:24 PM
Post #34

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 23 2007, 08:09 AM)
what can I say?  She loves to fuck.  2thumbs.gif
But the real question here is:  Why are you fucking your racing tires???  blink.gif

food-smiley-024.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Puppet
post Mar 23 2007, 07:21 PM
Post #35

E Cup+

Only thing with a HOlE in it big enough to fit my cock!!! cool-smiley-030.gif 22.gif ninja.gif

--------------------

BOARD ASSHOLE!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 24 2007, 08:45 AM
Post #36

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 23 2007, 07:21 PM)
Only thing with a HOlE in it big enough to fit my cock!!! cool-smiley-030.gif  22.gif  ninja.gif

Touché food-smiley-004.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Puppet
post Mar 24 2007, 10:14 AM
Post #37

E Cup+

grinning-smiley-003.gif drinkup.gif

--------------------

BOARD ASSHOLE!
+Quote Post
Kiana
post Oct 27 2007, 12:22 PM
Post #38

D Cup

Member No.: 812

Holy Shit this thread was funny! Too bad I wasnt around when it happened

--------------------
"What about that "I'm not here to bust a brother's dream..." crap Bondi!!! Jeez!!!!!!!" ~Paybarraman
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 27 2007, 11:13 PM
Post #39

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

It was created by Ass fucker.... need I say more! lol

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
evade20
post Oct 27 2007, 11:57 PM
Post #40

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 27 2007, 11:13 PM)
It was created by Ass fucker.... need I say more! lol

You said it all! food-smiley-004.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
bibby
post Nov 27 2007, 11:07 PM
Post #41

Training Bra

Member No.: 24,659

I never have that problem with the cocks I ride. Before they even get inside me, I have their cock all the way down my throat. ohmy.gif While it's down past my tonsels, I lick their balls with my tongue. It takes some practice to do that, but they blow long heavy loads of cum down my throat in no time. then I clean them off, and they lick and drink all the honey flowing from me. Soon enough, they start pumping away and it takes them much longer to blow the second load. Most are good for 30-40 minutes of constant fucking. Any longer than that, and I get real sore. In the meantime, I've had 3-4 more orgasms. If they're real good, they go from the pussy to my ass and dump load #3 there. That's good for a few more orgasms.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Nov 28 2007, 12:08 AM
Post #42

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(bibby @ Nov 28 2007, 02:07 PM)
I never have that problem with the cocks I ride. Before they even get inside me, I have their cock all the way down my throat.  ohmy.gif While it's down past my tonsels, I lick their balls with my tongue. It takes some practice to do that, but they blow long heavy loads of cum down my throat in no time. then I clean them off, and they lick and drink all the honey flowing from me. Soon enough, they start pumping away and it takes them much longer to blow the second load. Most are good for 30-40 minutes of constant fucking. Any longer than that, and I get real sore. In the meantime, I've had 3-4 more orgasms. If they're real good, they go from the pussy to my ass and dump load #3 there. That's good for a few more orgasms.

ohmy.gif

22.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Damor
post Nov 28 2007, 03:57 AM
Post #43

C Cup

Member No.: 4,691

QUOTE(bibby @ Nov 27 2007, 11:07 PM)
I never have that problem with the cocks I ride. Before they even get inside me, I have their cock all the way down my throat.  ohmy.gif While it's down past my tonsels, I lick their balls with my tongue. It takes some practice to do that, but they blow long heavy loads of cum down my throat in no time. then I clean them off, and they lick and drink all the honey flowing from me. Soon enough, they start pumping away and it takes them much longer to blow the second load. Most are good for 30-40 minutes of constant fucking. Any longer than that, and I get real sore. In the meantime, I've had 3-4 more orgasms. If they're real good, they go from the pussy to my ass and dump load #3 there. That's good for a few more orgasms.

I think I need to go see bibby and have her test this theory out on me!

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
DoubleJ
post Nov 30 2007, 03:26 AM
Post #44

B Cup

Member No.: 4,294

I approve this message...

But yeah I really do agree with the whole thing and know personally I can last longer if I cum once prior, I'm really quick to recoup too so it all tends to work out.

Now I can continue to ponder this tremendous-sounding bj bibby speaks of
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Dec 4 2007, 03:41 PM
Post #45

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 14,012

my wife has this technic of not making me cum for a long time...............................

Not tonite dear I have a headache bang.gif bang.gif

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
DoubleJ
post Dec 4 2007, 03:46 PM
Post #46

B Cup

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Dec 4 2007, 03:41 PM)
my wife has this technic of not making me cum for a long time...............................
Not tonite dear I have a headache bang.gif  bang.gif

haha, related story, a buddy of mine once sent me a forward called the guys rules and one of them was something like "girls, if a headache lasts three months see a doctor, some thing's wrong" me and him didn't get the joke at all and i made the mistake of tellin my older cousin about it and saying that it was hilarious except that one joke that i didnt understand. He laughed his ass off at me and said that it must be nice being young and having the girls still raring to go
+Quote Post
rdmoscow1808
post Dec 5 2007, 12:51 PM
Post #47

C Cup

Member No.: 7,752

Where have YOU been all my life???
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Dec 6 2007, 12:25 AM
Post #48

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Dec 5 2007, 06:41 AM)
Not tonite dear I have a headache bang.gif  bang.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif BAM!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Dec 8 2007, 03:21 PM
Post #49

D Cup
Group Icon

Member No.: 14,012

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 6 2007, 12:25 AM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif BAM!

I've jerked of so many times in the shower when it looks like it is going to rain I get a hard-on
bang.gif

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
misschickie
post Dec 8 2007, 04:43 PM
Post #50

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

Member No.: 21,236

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Dec 8 2007, 12:21 PM)
I've jerked of so many times in the shower when it looks like it is going to rain I get a hard-on
bang.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif oh God, that is hilarious!

--------------------
user posted image
the only thing i'll ever ask of you...you gotta promise not to stop when i say when.

do not try to outbitch this bitch...you will not win
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Dec 10 2007, 12:53 AM
Post #51

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Dec 9 2007, 06:21 AM)
bang.gif

I have heard that one before many times... still funny though

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Augustsgirl
post Feb 9 2008, 01:19 PM
Post #52

A Cup

Member No.: 25,453

QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 20 2007, 09:18 PM)
I go quicker than my boy...
I have to work for it, so normally it's not an issue.

We'll slow it down or switch positions or stop for a few seconds if he's really close and we want to keep going.

Same for me too. I don't want to say I'm an 'easy O' but once you figure me out it's not hard... My boyfriend can get one.. two.. three out of me in under a minute if he wants, just with his hands. Then again even once we're having sex if I'm on top I'm the one who has to try to hold myself back so I don't cum after ten seconds (although... he always reminds me that I can have as many as I like so I don't have to worry about it... heh.) Of course it isn't always fun to give someone what they want right away. I actually don't care whether my boyfriend comes fast or not. Then again fast is relative to us... quickies are still like 10-15 minutes, warrenting me at least two orgasms. <3

I think the best way to go is start with some foreplay (...i consider oral foreplay) and then each time the guy is on the verge of orgasm slow it down a bit - lick his cock clean (and if you're a well endowed girl, don't underestimate the greatness of titty-fucking). Give him a minute to cool down but make sure you don't stop completely! You don't want him to go soft... you just want to draw out the climax.

Then again if you have a girl who really enjoys being on top, like I do, it's just a matter of switching up the rhymth. Riding away like a crazy person will make anyone cum quickly. Learn how to move yer hips properly and switch it up!

Then again I know a lot of girls aren't up for much work. I don't really know what to say to them, so... they have to find their own way. rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
penman
post Feb 9 2008, 04:52 PM
Post #53

B Cup

Member No.: 23,454

QUOTE(Augustsgirl @ Feb 9 2008, 01:19 PM)
Same for me too. I don't want to say I'm an 'easy O' but once you figure me out it's not hard... My boyfriend can get one.. two.. three out of me in under a minute if he wants, just with his hands. Then again even once we're having sex if I'm on top I'm the one who has to try to hold myself back so I don't cum after ten seconds (although... he always reminds me that I can have as many as I like so I don't have to worry about it... heh.) Of course it isn't always fun to give someone what they want right away. I actually don't care whether my boyfriend comes fast or not. Then again fast is relative to us... quickies are still like 10-15 minutes, warrenting me at least two orgasms. <3

I think the best way to go is start with some foreplay (...i consider oral foreplay) and then each time the guy is on the verge of orgasm slow it down a bit - lick his cock clean (and if you're a well endowed girl, don't underestimate the greatness of titty-fucking). Give him a minute to cool down but make sure you don't stop completely! You don't want him to go soft... you just want to draw out the climax.

Then again if you have a girl who really enjoys being on top, like I do, it's just a matter of switching up the rhymth. Riding away like a crazy person will make anyone cum quickly. Learn how to move yer hips properly and switch it up!

Then again I know a lot of girls aren't up for much work. I don't really know what to say to them, so... they have to find their own way.  rolleyes.gif

I didnt understand any of that................can you nip over and give me a demonstration. smile.gif smile.gif

--------------------

user posted image
+Quote Post
mjonno10
post Feb 19 2008, 01:25 PM
Post #54

Training Bra

Member No.: 21,486

aaaaaaa
+Quote Post
Augustsgirl
post Mar 6 2008, 10:01 PM
Post #55

A Cup

QUOTE(mjonno10 @ Feb 19 2008, 01:25 PM)
Although it sounds good to fuck for over 5 hours to cum 4 times, you definately feel it the next day.

Yeah. Honestly as a girl who likes to fuck at least once a day, I'd rather only have hour long sessions (from start to finish including foreplay) that involve a few orgasms (as I said before, I have at least two if not more). At a certain point you're both sated and that's fine by me. I'd rather not be so sore that you can't touch my clit the next day without making me wince. A little sore is fine. Too sore is bad because it cuts back on the sex.

But I mean I'm speaking from the female perspective. But I always try to make sure that my boyfriend comes at least twice in a day, at least once from sex and a few more times from head. Besides, I think every girl should suck a cock at least once a day. It'll make everyone happier. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
FreakyShinnizle
post Mar 7 2008, 01:48 AM
Post #56

Double D's

Member No.: 21,810

QUOTE(Augustsgirl @ Mar 6 2008, 10:01 PM)
Besides, I think every girl should suck a cock at least once a day. It'll make everyone happier.  tongue.gif

Amen to that. That's what they should teach to women in schools! 11.gif
+Quote Post
Augustsgirl
post Mar 7 2008, 05:16 PM
Post #57

A Cup

QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Mar 7 2008, 01:48 AM)
Amen to that. That's what they should teach to women in schools! 11.gif

*L* "Oral presentation"? rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
DoubleJ
post Mar 8 2008, 01:04 AM
Post #58

B Cup

QUOTE(Augustsgirl @ Mar 7 2008, 05:16 PM)
*L* "Oral presentation"? rolleyes.gif

Do you know of any other females in existence that think like you do? point me that'a'way m'am.
+Quote Post
Augustsgirl
post Mar 8 2008, 04:13 AM
Post #59

A Cup

QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Mar 8 2008, 01:04 AM)
Do you know of any other females in existence that think like you do? point me that'a'way m'am.

God, I wish... then I could have a guilt free threesome. You can have her after I'm done with her, okay? wink.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Mar 9 2008, 12:21 PM
Post #60

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Augustsgirl @ Mar 8 2008, 02:13 AM)
God, I wish... then I could have a guilt free threesome. You can have her after I'm done with her, okay? wink.gif

I like your thinking . I get the limp Exhausted women that is to tired to say NO ... laughing-smiley-014.gif
+Quote Post

3 Pages < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:14 PM