Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Was It A Dream?, Eroitca

myeong
post Feb 9 2008, 02:38 AM
Post #1

Training Bra

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,929

I was bummed out since you are out of town and I really wanted to see you and spend the weekend in . My girls weren’t gonna let me stay home all weekend mopping so they made me go with them. Since I had to go I figured what the hell I may as well turn some heads and maybe even tease some guys.

Last night I went out with my girlfriends and we went to a dark, loud club. I decided on wearing a slinky, curve hugging black mini dress. It’s a halter so I can’t wear a bra. I love wearing them since it makes me feel naked especially last night because I decided to not put on panties.

When we got there and headed for the bar. I needed to get a drink in me to help me loosen up.

I ordered a dirty martini with extra olives just how I like. I took the drink and went to the edge of the dance floor to just take in the scene and scoop the room.

I was standing there sipping my martini when I felt a hand slide up my back, sending chills down my spine right to my pussy. I softly moaned as I imagined it was you. The man didn’t say anything nor did I turn around. Just when I thought I was alone I felt something cover my eyes, I started to panic and dropped my martini as I reached up to try to uncover my eyes.

The man told me to stand still and put my hands at my side and I wouldn’t be hurt. He growled saying to not make a scene. The club was loud and fully packed. I was trembling as I didn’t know what to do. I thought it would be better to just do as I was told.

The man jerked my hands behind my back and I felt something bind them together. It wasn’t rough but nor was it soft. As soon as my hands were tied the man leaned in and told me to walk with him and to not try to signal my friends.

Now I was starting to get scared but somehow the fact that he knew I had friends made me think I might know who this person is.

As we walked I could feel the man’s hand on my back as he was leading me wherever he was taking me. The heat that I felt somehow made me aroused rather than scared.

I assumed we stepped outside because the cool air made my nipples perk up. The feel of them poking through my silky, thin dress woke my pussy up and it was starting to get a little wet.

The man’s voice now sounded louder with out the loud music from the club.

He leaned in and whispered for me to get in the car. I did as I was told but once I was in and I heard the door shut and then hearing him get in and hearing his door shut I asked where he was taking me. He didn’t say anything. It was then that I felt him rubbing the inside of my thigh. It instinctively pressed against my other leg not knowing who this man was or what he was doing started to frighten me.

We drove only a little ways it seemed yet the whole time he was stroking my thighs.

He yanks me out of the car as soon as the car stopped. He holds my arm tight as he leads the way. I hear him fumble with a set of keys and once the door is open he pushed me onto a bed maybe? Not a minute later he grabs my tied wrists and pulls them above my head and slings them around a post or something that felt like a post. Once he has my arms above my head he grabs one of my ankles. Now I am thrashing around trying to not be tied up. He tells me to calm down and hold still and I wouldn’t get hurt. The sound of his voice shocks me I knew it but I couldn’t put my finger on where or how. I guess I stopped moving because I felt my ankle being bound. Then I feel my legs being spread open as the other one was bound. I feel my dress rising higher as it was pretty short to begin with. I know the man can see my shaved pussy and the thought makes my pussy juice run down my thighs.

Not even a second later I know my hunch was right as the man tells me that I have a beautiful pussy. He shoves my dress up and bunches it around my waist. He also unties the top and pulles it down. My perky 36b sized tits come into view. I am thinking that I hope he likes them as I think they are on the small side. I know it’s crazy that I think that as I don’t know who this is or what he wants from me but for some reason I did anyway.

I thought I heard a door open and close but didn’t know for sure. Now I am totally exposed and not sure what to do.

The man starts sucking my tits, telling me how hard my nipples are. He nibbles on them and my breath catches. My pussy startes to get so wet and hot. The more he massages them and nibbles and suckes on my tit’s the more I started to get turned on. It is now that I realize that I am softly moaning and arching my back. I don't want him to stop so I tell him to suck harder on my tits. He does, I now feel someone’s breath on my thighs and within a second a tongue is flicking my clit. A loud moan escapes my throat. My hips thrust upward to meet the tongue. I am now sighing and moaning, my pussy is loving the attention and becomes wetter. All the while griding and thrusting this man's face.

I feel 2 fingers push into me, deep and fast. My back arches and I cry out. I start to move my hips thrusting and grinding this unknown hand.

I now realize that the sucking on my tits has stopped and I feel a cock pushing against my lips. God, fuck yes I want to suck his cock. I open my mouth and lick the head around it and then pressing my tongue against the hole. The man moans, that is my queue to take it in my mouth and I wrap my red lipsticked lips around his cock and start bobbing. Slowly at first with every down stroke of my mouth I take a little more in. Finally after a few minutes of sucking I take you down my throat. Once you are all the way in I suck hard and swallow. You feel my throat contract and you moan out and your hand goes to my hair and pulls. I moan and the vibrations make you moan and you grunt what a good cock sucker I am. I slowly pull you out and then take you back in. You grab my face and face fuck my throat until you can’t take it anymore. You pull out breathing hard and telling me I am a pro at sucking your cock. You move down to the end of the bed and I feel you thrust 3 fingers into my wet pussy. Your thumb is rubbing my clit making me cry out, back is arched, tits high in the air and my hips are thrusting into your hand. As you slide your fingers out my juices flow out as well. You tell me I am ready and you slam all 9 hard, thick throbbing inches into my pussy. Stretching me and filling me up. I cry out and my hips meet your thrust. I haven’t been this wet in a long time. You are pounding my pussy as I am moaning, I can feel my orgasm approaching. Just when I thought I was going to cum I feel the second man’s cock push into my asshole. I can’t believe it I am being filled in both holes. My asshole has never been fucked before so it’s stretching and trying to accommodate this extremely large cock. I am breathing so hard now. My face and body is all flush and I am being pounded by both men. I am loving it. I feel my tits being pulled and groped. The nipples feel like they will be pulled off. After about 5 minutes of both men pounding me I hear the first man starting to cum, I feel his body tense and his grip on my tits tightens. I start to cry out and I reach for my clit, flicking it and rubbing it as I cum so hard I feel like my heart is going to stop. I feel the man cum in my pussy filling me up and leaking out with my juices. The man in my ass pulls out and shoots his load on my tits.

I feel like I am in heaven and I thought I passed out the room was so quiet and I realized that it was then I was alone. Still bounded and blindfolded I realized what just happened. I started to shiver from the cold and it is then that I started to worry about what would happen next.

I must have dozed off because when I woke up I was covered in a blanket and the blindfold had been removed as had the binds that held my arms and legs.

I looked around and realized that I was in my bed in my house. I got up and looked for any sign of the night before but nothing was amiss. Confused I didn’t know what to do. Could it have all been a dream?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
FreakyShinnizle
post Feb 9 2008, 06:44 PM
Post #2

Double D's

Member No.: 21,810

You definitely have a talent for erotica writing. And now I'm hard again... 24.gif
+Quote Post
misschickie
post Feb 11 2008, 12:45 AM
Post #3

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,236

These are very hot stories, but what we normally do here is not start new threads for things that have already been started. For example, these stories should go into Sex Stories, I would imagine. Sex Stories thread

Normally, the mods would be merging threads here, and givin this message but they seem to be MIA.

Anyway, keep writing, but search for threads that have already been started, so there aren't a bunch of threads that have virtually the same stuff in them.

All the best,
chickie

--------------------
user posted image
the only thing i'll ever ask of you...you gotta promise not to stop when i say when.

do not try to outbitch this bitch...you will not win
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Feb 11 2008, 08:33 AM
Post #4

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

QUOTE(misschickie @ Feb 10 2008, 11:45 PM)
These are very hot stories, but what we normally do here is not start new threads for things that have already been started.  For example, these stories should go into Sex Stories, I would imagine. Sex Stories thread

Normally, the mods would be merging threads here, and givin this message but they seem to be MIA.

Anyway, keep writing, but search for threads that have already been started, so there aren't a bunch of threads that have virtually the same stuff in them.

All the best,
chickie

Sounds like some propagating for a new mod, I'd pull for you Chickie. They're all over at the other board since it's up and running now. Would imagine that you got an invite for that board too, glad you're sticking around here though always interesting to read your posts.

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
myeong
post Feb 11 2008, 10:44 AM
Post #5

Training Bra

QUOTE(misschickie @ Feb 11 2008, 12:45 AM)
These are very hot stories, but what we normally do here is not start new threads for things that have already been started.  For example, these stories should go into Sex Stories, I would imagine. Sex Stories thread

All the best,
chickie

Oh sorry didnt see that. We to posting in the forums. Will make note for the future. Don't want to break any rules. wink.gif
+Quote Post
myeong
post Feb 11 2008, 10:45 AM
Post #6

Training Bra

QUOTE(myeong @ Feb 11 2008, 10:44 AM)
Oh sorry didnt see that. We to posting in the forums. Will make note for the future. Don't want to break any rules. wink.gif

I mean new to posting on the forums
+Quote Post
Rotgut
post Feb 11 2008, 10:54 AM
Post #7

D Cup

Member No.: 22,200

QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Feb 11 2008, 08:33 AM)
Sounds like some propagating for a new mod, I'd pull for you Chickie. They're all over at the other board since it's up and running now. Would imagine that you got an invite for that board too, glad you're sticking around here though always interesting to read your posts.

New forum? Where is that at?
+Quote Post
FreakyShinnizle
post Feb 11 2008, 07:08 PM
Post #8

Double D's

Member No.: 21,810

QUOTE(Rotgut @ Feb 11 2008, 10:54 AM)
New forum?  Where is that at?

I wish I knew that... coz.gif
+Quote Post
misschickie
post Feb 11 2008, 08:39 PM
Post #9

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,236

QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Feb 11 2008, 05:33 AM)

Thanks, sweetie....I'd love to put myself forward for mod if I had the time.

QUOTE(myeong @ Feb 11 2008, 07:44 AM)

No worries...the stories certainly are tingling my parts! The FAQ has notes for the new people to the boards. Don't stop sharing them, hun!!! love-smiley-077.gif

--------------------
user posted image
the only thing i'll ever ask of you...you gotta promise not to stop when i say when.

do not try to outbitch this bitch...you will not win
+Quote Post
myeong
post Feb 12 2008, 12:54 AM
Post #10

Training Bra

QUOTE(misschickie @ Feb 11 2008, 08:39 PM)
No worries...the stories certainly are tingling my parts!  The FAQ has notes for the new people to the boards.  Don't stop sharing them, hun!!!  love-smiley-077.gif

I will have to check them out, and I will post again soon, glad you all enjoy! Thanks for being so kind misschickie, sorry again smile.gif
+Quote Post
evade20
post Feb 13 2008, 06:07 AM
Post #11

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(misschickie @ Feb 11 2008, 08:39 PM)

love-smiley-077.gif

Chickie for MOD!!!!!

You go girl. 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif

This post has been edited by evade20: Feb 13 2008, 06:15 AM

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:23 PM