Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Mistresstits, About me...

mistresstits
post Oct 9 2014, 01:59 PM
Post #1

Training Bra

Group: Members
Member No.: 40,873

Hey all. Just wanted to say thank you to all the members for their kind comments and PM's. Really makes a girl feel good!

I've had a few reoccurring q's that I thought it might help to answer so here goes:
My hubby and I are exploring a open relationship and he's involved in most of my activities. We have fun with this together...

I love looking at hard cocks, especially when I know it's verified or even hotter if it's a pic or video with me in the background... Love cumshots too! smile.gif

I'm open to people contacting me if you enjoy my pics. I like to trade and chat and have fun!

My husband and I are both straight. Although I like the idea of potential swinging or couples play and I would love for him to have fun with a playmate too... So girls feel free to send stuff too for him! That would be hot! wink.gif

I'm also curious about doing a potential mfm.

If you have more q's just feel free to PM me or email me if you got stuff you want to share. mistress555@yahoo.com

Thanks again!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 9 2014, 04:13 PM
Post #2

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(mistresstits @ Oct 9 2014, 11:59 AM)
Hey all.  Just wanted to say thank you to all the members for their kind comments and PM's.  Really makes a girl feel good! 

I've had a few reoccurring q's that I thought it might help to answer so here goes:
My hubby and I are exploring a open relationship and he's involved in most of my activities.  We have fun with this together...

I love looking at hard cocks,  especially when I know it's verified or even hotter if it's a pic or video with me in the background...  Love cumshots too! smile.gif

I'm open to people contacting me if you enjoy my pics.  I like to trade and chat and have fun!

My husband and I are both straight.  Although I like the idea of potential swinging or couples play and I would love for him to have fun with a playmate too... So girls feel free to send stuff too for him! That would be hot! wink.gif

If you have more q's just feel free to PM me or email me if you got stuff you want to share.  mistress555@yahoo.com

Thanks again!

Nice to meet you. I would volunteer to film your Zmfm.
+Quote Post
somfan
post Oct 12 2014, 12:19 AM
Post #3

Double D's

Member No.: 10,529

QUOTE(mistresstits @ Oct 9 2014, 10:59 AM)
Hey all.  Just wanted to say thank you to all the members for their kind comments and PM's.  Really makes a girl feel good! 

My hubby and I are exploring a open relationship and he's involved in most of my activities.  We have fun with this together...

I love looking at hard cocks,  especially when I know it's verified or even hotter if it's a pic or video with me in the background...  Love cumshots too! smile.gif

I'm open to people contacting me if you enjoy my pics.  I like to trade and chat and have fun!

My husband and I are both straight.  Although I like the idea of potential swinging or couples play and I would love for him to have fun with a playmate too... So girls feel free to send stuff too for him! That would be hot! wink.gif

If you have more q's just feel free to PM me or email me if you got stuff you want to share.  mistress555@yahoo.com

Thanks again!

And I was in Chicago for the first time ever in June into July....sorry I missed the possibilities. tongue.gif

--------------------
You'll get pie in the sky when you die, (that's a lie.) - Joe Hill

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2024 - 12:16 PM