Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Girls....who Needs Them? Hang With The Guys., Strange goings on.....

Laurendd
post Oct 22 2013, 10:18 AM
Post #1

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,562

I have fun here at rmm, making friends, playing, teasing and showing off for those who care to see. After reviewing the boards over the last few weeks, I am reminded of why I like to hang with my husband and the guys. When all the neighborhood women get together gabba.gif I end up with the guys watching football or doing something fun. Backstabbing, dramatic displays, jealousy, and fighting over nonsense bullshit is not how I choose to spend my time. It's not worth fighting about, because you can't win.

Women....can be really shallow, nasty and insecure. coco.gif Sure, I'm insecure too but I don't need the drama and constant attention that some others seem to need to make themselves feel better. Some just need to fight.....about anything at all.....for no reason or consequence. So get a life and stop taking this all so seriously, it should be fun.... food-smiley-004.gif no matter how nice your boobies are there is always a girl with better ones out there....somewhere...

--------------------
There is nothing worse than a great set of melons, attached to a total bitch.........

Lauren
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
40dd
post Oct 22 2013, 10:36 AM
Post #2

A Cup

Member No.: 39,734

QUOTE(Laurendd @ Oct 22 2013, 10:18 AM)
I have fun here at rmm, making friends, playing, teasing and showing off for those who care to see. After reviewing the boards over the last few weeks, I am reminded of why I like to hang with my husband and the guys. When all the neighborhood women get together  gabba.gif I end up with the guys watching football or doing something fun. Backstabbing, dramatic displays, jealousy, and fighting over nonsense bullshit is not how I choose to spend my time. It's not worth fighting about, because you can't win.

Women....can be really shallow, nasty and insecure.  coco.gif  Sure, I'm insecure too but I don't need the drama and constant attention that some others seem to need to make themselves feel better. Some just need to fight.....about anything at all.....for no reason or consequence. So get a life and stop taking this all so seriously, it should be fun.... food-smiley-004.gif no matter how nice your boobies are there is always a girl with better ones out there....somewhere...

Couldn't have said it better, thank you!!!
+Quote Post
Teo096
post Oct 22 2013, 10:52 AM
Post #3

Double D's

Member No.: 36,068

QUOTE(Laurendd @ Oct 22 2013, 10:18 AM)
I have fun here at rmm, making friends, playing, teasing and showing off for those who care to see. After reviewing the boards over the last few weeks, I am reminded of why I like to hang with my husband and the guys. When all the neighborhood women get together  gabba.gif I end up with the guys watching football or doing something fun. Backstabbing, dramatic displays, jealousy, and fighting over nonsense bullshit is not how I choose to spend my time. It's not worth fighting about, because you can't win.

Women....can be really shallow, nasty and insecure.  coco.gif  Sure, I'm insecure too but I don't need the drama and constant attention that some others seem to need to make themselves feel better. Some just need to fight.....about anything at all.....for no reason or consequence. So get a life and stop taking this all so seriously, it should be fun.... food-smiley-004.gif no matter how nice your boobies are there is always a girl with better ones out there....somewhere...

Well said...touche'. smile.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 22 2013, 04:01 PM
Post #4

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Laurendd @ Oct 22 2013, 08:18 AM)

grinning-smiley-003.gif You said it very well !! I am glad I am not the only person that thinks this way ! love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Oct 23 2013, 03:31 AM
Post #5

Double D's

Member No.: 31,352

You're definitely one of the cool girls. You don't like to get caught up in the dramatics of petty things. Some, not all, but some women just feed on that baloney. Girls who are turned off by that are so far above the rest.
2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
SophZ3
post Oct 23 2013, 06:24 AM
Post #6

C Cup

Member No.: 39,219

QUOTE(Laurendd @ Oct 22 2013, 09:18 AM)

Agreed food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 23 2013, 07:29 AM
Post #7

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Oct 23 2013, 01:31 AM)
You're definitely one of the cool girls. You don't like to get caught up in the dramatics of petty things. Some, not all, but some women just feed on that baloney. Girls who are turned off by that are so far above the rest.
2thumbs.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
Loram
post Nov 21 2013, 02:20 AM
Post #8

Training Bra

Member No.: 40,083

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 23 2013, 07:29 AM)
grinning-smiley-003.gif

2thumbs.gif

2thumbs.gif

Drama is super not needed and not appreciated! You said it.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 03:05 PM