Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages  1 2 3 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Kizzykat, Inquiring minds want to know

kizzykat
post Nov 10 2015, 07:05 PM
Post #1

C Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 41,232

So, I'm married and 34. Been here since earlier this year. My husband however put me here two years ago unbeknownst to me....bad boy indeed. He actually put me on here this year as well and begged me to let people see my body. Finally I agreed, which was good since I was here already!!

I've had a love hate relationship with this place as far as the ratings system and girls asking for ratings. I have weeks where I'm all about posting EVERYTHING and talking very dirty. Then I will slip out of it and go silent with the dirty talk. My biggest flaw IMO is I like having actual real life talks with people here, and it doesn't always work when you're on a tit site and a girl wants to know tid bits about your real life. Oh well though.

I seem to be going back into wanting to chat more and more on the forums and after months of not posting new material, I'm wanting to again. I wasn't interested in dirty talk for the past several months as well, but I'm finding that it's becoming more interesting again.

I have a handful of people that I consider real friends here and that's always nice.

I have two children, ages 14&15. Crazy years.

I've lived in Europe, and would give anything to move back. I will someday without a doubt.

Overall though, especially as of late I'm enjoying myself here.

I'm an open book, anything you want to ask.....fire away.

Side note: weird fetish. Love me some Arab, Turks, Jews, gapped teeth, and most importantly patient and funny men! I require a tremendous about of patience and humor.

--------------------
Just call me idiot
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
fred87
post Nov 10 2015, 07:09 PM
Post #2

B Cup

Member No.: 37,158

QUOTE(kizzykat @ Nov 10 2015, 07:05 PM)
So, I'm married and 34. Been here since earlier this year. My husband however put me here two years ago unbeknownst to me....bad boy indeed. He actually put me on here this year as well and begged me to let people see my body. Finally I agreed, which was good since I was here already!!

I've had a love hate relationship with this place as far as the ratings system and girls asking for ratings. I have weeks where I'm all about posting EVERYTHING and talking very dirty. Then I will slip out of it and go silent with the dirty talk. My biggest flaw IMO is I like having actual real life talks with people here, and it doesn't always work when you're on a tit site and a girl wants to know tid bits about your real life. Oh well though.

I seem to be going back into wanting to chat more and more on the forums and after months of not posting new material, I'm wanting to again. I wasn't interested in dirty talk for the past several months as well, but I'm finding that it's becoming more interesting again.

I have a handful of people that I consider real friends here and that's always nice.

I've lived in Europe, and would give anything to move back. I will someday without a doubt.

Side note: weird fetish. Love me some Arab, Turks, Jews, gapped teeth, and most importantly patient and funny men! I require a tremendous about of patience and humor.

Does Europe smell like people say? I went to Hawaii spring break when I was 21 isn't all it is made out to be
+Quote Post
Edward Van Smellin
post Nov 10 2015, 07:16 PM
Post #3

B Cup

Member No.: 37,732

QUOTE(kizzykat @ Nov 10 2015, 07:05 PM)

smile.gif You are awesome !! food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
kizzykat
post Nov 10 2015, 07:23 PM
Post #4

C Cup

QUOTE(fred87 @ Nov 10 2015, 06:09 PM)
Does Europe smell like people say? I went to Hawaii spring break when I was 21 isn't all it is made out to be

Europe smells like the gates of heaven. Where I'm meant to be. Hawaii is a part of the US, so that explains the smell tongue.gif

--------------------
Just call me idiot
+Quote Post
fred87
post Nov 10 2015, 07:24 PM
Post #5

B Cup

Member No.: 37,158

QUOTE(kizzykat @ Nov 10 2015, 07:23 PM)
Europe smells like the gates of heaven. Where I'm meant to be. Hawaii is a part of the US, so that explains the smell tongue.gif

Hawaii smelled fine weather is great just not a lot to do honestly. The native women do walk around in thong bikini tho that was a plus 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
kizzykat
post Nov 10 2015, 11:07 PM
Post #6

C Cup

QUOTE(fred87 @ Nov 10 2015, 06:24 PM)
Hawaii smelled fine weather is great just not a lot to do honestly. The native women do walk around in thong bikini tho that was a plus  2thumbs.gif

2thumbs.gif

--------------------
Just call me idiot
+Quote Post
kizzykat
post Nov 10 2015, 11:09 PM
Post #7

C Cup

QUOTE(Edward Van Smellin @ Nov 10 2015, 06:16 PM)
smile.gif You are awesome !!  food-smiley-004.gif

I knew I liked you the most blush.gif

--------------------
Just call me idiot
+Quote Post
somfan
post Nov 11 2015, 01:57 AM
Post #8

Double D's

Member No.: 10,529

QUOTE(kizzykat @ Nov 10 2015, 04:05 PM)

Kizzy,
I consider you a friend AND how about this? I have a gap in my front teeth. laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
You'll get pie in the sky when you die, (that's a lie.) - Joe Hill

+Quote Post
kizzykat
post Nov 11 2015, 02:01 AM
Post #9

C Cup

QUOTE(somfan @ Nov 11 2015, 12:57 AM)
Kizzy,
I consider you a friend AND how about this?  I have a gap in my front teeth.  laughing-smiley-014.gif

Of course you do...Don't forget our FB friendship tongue.gif!!! How about those Panthers baby? I do love RW though.

--------------------
Just call me idiot
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Nov 11 2015, 07:17 AM
Post #10

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(kizzykat @ Nov 10 2015, 05:05 PM)

Welcome to the site glad you enjoy it here. Feel free to ask me anything preference in Pm . As far as your likes . I have the gapped teeth and I'm more then willing to wear a towel on my head. drinkup.gif
+Quote Post
kizzykat
post Nov 11 2015, 12:23 PM
Post #11

C Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Nov 11 2015, 06:17 AM)
Welcome to the site glad you enjoy it here.  Feel free to ask me anything  preference in Pm .  As far as your likes .  I have the gapped teeth and I'm more then willing to wear a towel on my head.  drinkup.gif

Hahahahhahahaha

--------------------
Just call me idiot
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Nov 11 2015, 03:16 PM
Post #12

Melon Master

QUOTE(kizzykat @ Nov 11 2015, 10:23 AM)
Hahahahhahahaha

And I also can wear a be any if it helps
+Quote Post
Dano
post Nov 11 2015, 07:27 PM
Post #13

Double D's

Member No.: 9,297

QUOTE(kizzykat @ Nov 11 2015, 12:23 PM)
Hahahahhahahaha

So.....My ?.....What Part of Europe.....England?.....Germany?.....as a Military "Brat" and in the Army.....I was Born in England.....was Stationed in Germany........Visited a lot of other Places 2thumbs.gif smile.gif
+Quote Post
kizzykat
post Nov 11 2015, 07:45 PM
Post #14

C Cup

QUOTE(Dano @ Nov 11 2015, 06:27 PM)
So.....My ?.....What Part of Europe.....England?.....Germany?.....as a Military "Brat" and in the Army.....I was Born in England.....was Stationed in Germany........Visited a lot of other Places  2thumbs.gif  smile.gif

Germany. My husband was in the Air Force. We visited a lot of places too. Actually heading back in the Spring. Solo trip to Iteland if all goes according to plan. Ever been there? Ireland and Italy are the only places I have left on my European bucket list.

--------------------
Just call me idiot
+Quote Post
Dano
post Nov 11 2015, 07:51 PM
Post #15

Double D's

Member No.: 9,297

QUOTE(kizzykat @ Nov 11 2015, 07:45 PM)
Germany. My husband was in the Air Force. We visited a lot of places too. Actually heading back in the Spring. Solo trip to Iteland if all goes according to plan. Ever been there? Ireland and Italy are the only places I have left on my European bucket list.

I have been to Northern Ireland.....And Italy, Venice, Aviano, Sicily.....I was Stationed in Mannhiem, Germany in the Army....also a Place called Giebelstadt
+Quote Post
kizzykat
post Nov 11 2015, 08:24 PM
Post #16

C Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Nov 11 2015, 02:16 PM)
And I also can wear a be any if it helps

2thumbs.gif

--------------------
Just call me idiot
+Quote Post
kizzykat
post Dec 14 2015, 03:34 PM
Post #17

C Cup

Okay, so I've decided to come back smile.gif I wish I hadn't made the quick judgement to remove ALL my profile and thread pics. Lost 95% of them sad.gif. It's okay, I will take a new approach....uploading one pic at a time and not a bombardment of pics at once tongue.gif. I will probably lay off such graphic material as well tongue.gif. Good seeing y'all!

--------------------
Just call me idiot
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Dec 14 2015, 03:36 PM
Post #18

Melon Master

QUOTE(kizzykat @ Dec 14 2015, 01:34 PM)
Okay, so I've decided to come back smile.gif I wish I hadn't made the quick judgement to remove ALL my profile and thread pics. Lost 95% of them sad.gif. It's okay, I will take a new approach....uploading one pic at a time and not a bombardment of pics at once tongue.gif. I will probably lay off such graphic material as well tongue.gif. Good seeing y'all!

Nothing wrong with graphic my dear . Specially when you are as sexy as you. And hey glad your back .
+Quote Post
kizzykat
post Dec 14 2015, 03:39 PM
Post #19

C Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 14 2015, 02:36 PM)
Nothing wrong with graphic my dear . Specially when you are as sexy as you.  And hey glad your back .

Thanks bud. Still though, would love to have a select few of my old pics back wink.gif. Stupid me and my compulsions. tongue.gif

--------------------
Just call me idiot
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Dec 14 2015, 03:41 PM
Post #20

Melon Master

QUOTE(kizzykat @ Dec 14 2015, 01:39 PM)
Thanks bud. Still though, would love to have a select few of my old pics back wink.gif. Stupid me and my compulsions. tongue.gif

I saved some. But I'd have to go into the deep archives to find. And on a computer. Not my phone. Kisses
+Quote Post
kizzykat
post Dec 14 2015, 03:42 PM
Post #21

C Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 14 2015, 02:41 PM)
I saved some. But I'd have to go into the deep archives to find. And on a computer. Not my phone.    Kisses

Lol!! You always come through!

--------------------
Just call me idiot
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Dec 14 2015, 03:45 PM
Post #22

Melon Master

QUOTE(kizzykat @ Dec 14 2015, 01:42 PM)
Lol!! You always come through!

I'll look when I can doll . I really hope I don't disapoint.
+Quote Post
kizzykat
post Dec 14 2015, 03:51 PM
Post #23

C Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 14 2015, 02:45 PM)
I'll look when I can doll . I really hope I don't disapoint.

No biggie. Don't even waste your time. I can find some to go along with the ones I will take fresh. I just remember pages and pages of every kind of pic possible on that thread. Damn. It would be fun to look back at how I evolved hahaha.

--------------------
Just call me idiot
+Quote Post
loverofthemall
post Dec 14 2015, 04:16 PM
Post #24

B Cup

Member No.: 41,379

QUOTE(kizzykat @ Dec 14 2015, 03:34 PM)

Great to have you back, I guarantee we will be happy with what ever pictures you post kizzy

We all know you have that naughtiness in you. You can do what ever you want.
Its good to have you back . smile.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Dec 14 2015, 07:07 PM
Post #25

E Cup+

Member No.: 36,181

QUOTE(kizzykat @ Dec 14 2015, 03:34 PM)

awesome! 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Dec 15 2015, 07:39 AM
Post #26

Melon Master

QUOTE(kizzykat @ Dec 14 2015, 01:51 PM)
No biggie. Don't even waste your time. I can find some to go along with the ones I will take fresh. I just remember pages and pages of every kind of pic possible on that thread. Damn. It would be fun to look back at how I evolved hahaha.

You opened up as time went on baby.
+Quote Post
kizzykat
post Dec 17 2015, 11:14 PM
Post #27

C Cup

I think I've rubbed some of my old chums the wrong way (no pun intended)...not getting any love from some of them sad.gif. Anyone care to speak up?

--------------------
Just call me idiot
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post Dec 17 2015, 11:17 PM
Post #28

D Cup

Member No.: 29,905

QUOTE(kizzykat @ Dec 17 2015, 11:14 PM)
I think I've rubbed some of my old chums the wrong way (no pun intended)...not getting any love from some of them sad.gif. Anyone care to speak up?

You can rub me anyway you want. I just took a little time away

--------------------
Fuck being famous, I'd rather be infamous
+Quote Post
kizzykat
post Dec 17 2015, 11:41 PM
Post #29

C Cup

Silly, horny man tongue.gif

--------------------
Just call me idiot
+Quote Post
Kyle82
post Dec 17 2015, 11:44 PM
Post #30

B Cup

Member No.: 41,427

QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Dec 18 2015, 05:17 AM)
You can rub me anyway you want. I just took a little time away

Don't rub too fast Kizzy.. or all the fun gonna end in no time sad.gif
+Quote Post

3 Pages  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd May 2024 - 03:05 AM