Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> “unregistered User”

junker
post Mar 27 2018, 05:37 PM
Post #1

C Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,566

Hi John,

I was reading about some confusion over the “unregistered user” tag in another location:

“Maybe I should rename this account to "guests"? That are not pics from only 1 uploading user, that are pics from website visitors who are not registered on RMM and just do a quick upload. Some of them decide later to register on RMM.”

In my opinion, the only confusing issue is that if someone clicks on the “unregistered user”, they are brought to a collection of pics that superficially appears very much like a profile page. This, in my opinion, is the source of confusion over whether a single user is uploading tons of pics of obviously different women.

I don’t think simply renaming “unregistered user” to “guest” is going to help clear up that confusion.

How about adding a sequential or random suffix so that the name would become “Unregistered User 20180327-021” or whatever makes sense? That way, when someone clicks on the user account, they’ll see a unique name and the ONE pic that was uploaded to the account?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
johnfreak
post Apr 4 2018, 06:07 AM
Post #2

Melon Master
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5,983

Hi junker,

thanks for your thoughts. The idea behind is good, but this will be not easy to implement in the script as the username have to be created automatically not only on the rating page, but also for the forum to keep the database consistent.

But I think I have found a solution now for this, I will post it here as soon as it is online.

--------------------
rating melons is my day job
+Quote Post
johnfreak
post Apr 4 2018, 07:01 AM
Post #3

Melon Master
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5,983

From now on anonymous guest users do not have an album anymore. You just see the one uploaded pic.

Also the prfile page has been removed and the username has been changed from "Unregistered User" to "Guest".

--------------------
rating melons is my day job
+Quote Post
vinostyle
post Apr 25 2018, 06:48 AM
Post #4

B Cup

Member No.: 42,644
Bra size (for females only): C

QUOTE(johnfreak @ Apr 4 2018, 06:07 AM)
Hi junker,

thanks for your thoughts. The idea behind is good, but this will be not easy to implement in the script as the username have to be created automatically not only on the rating page, but also for the forum to keep the database consistent.

But I think I have found a solution now for this, I will post it here as soon as it is online.

Any update on when we will see the grouped guests and/or unregistered users?
+Quote Post
junker
post Apr 25 2018, 11:45 AM
Post #5

C Cup

Member No.: 3,566

QUOTE(vinostyle @ Apr 25 2018, 06:48 AM)
Any update on when we will see the grouped guests and/or unregistered users?

It already seems to be in place. A pic sent from someone who isn’t signed up at the site shows up as “guest”. But there isn’t a whole “folder” of guest pics. That was kind of the point. 😊
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:30 PM