Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages  1 2 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Upload Pics On Board Will Be Disabled Soon!, READ THIS NOW!

johnfreak
post Mar 7 2007, 01:04 PM
Post #1

Melon Master
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5,983

Due to legal reasons beyond my control, we will no longer be allowing people to upload pictures to the board, since this site is supposed to be "R" rated, and you guys are uploading some seriously hot XXX here.

So..... instead of uploading em to the board, please use a free image hosting place, such as my personal fave:

http://imagevenue.com/host.php

you simply upload the pic there, and it gives you the code to place on the board to link to that picture.. basically you can't "embed" the pic here, you need to have it as a link such as this:

pic of my hot girlfriend

the service is cool, you can resize the pic, and upload 5 at a time, you don't need to register, and mazimum file size per image is 1.5mb (more than here) and you can upload like 5 at a time.

just remember use the first box on the page that just gives you the "URL" to the pic and then click the "http://" button on the board and paste that URL in there with text linking to the pic.

Please use this service, I want to keep the board open against my attorney's advice, and this is the only way to do it!

--------------------
rating melons is my day job
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 7 2007, 01:13 PM
Post #2

Liquor and Whores

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(johnfreak @ Mar 7 2007, 11:04 AM)
Due to legal reasons beyond my control, we will no longer be allowing people to upload pictures to the board, since this site is supposed to be "R" rated, and you guys are uploading some seriously hot XXX here.

So..... instead of uploading em to the board, please use a free image hosting place, such as my personal fave:

you simply upload the pic there, and it gives you the code to place on the board to link to that picture.. basically you can't "embed" the pic here, you need to have it as a link such as this:

pic of my hot girlfriend

the service is cool, you can resize the pic, and upload 5 at a time, you don't need to register, and mazimum file size per image is 1.5mb (more than here) and you can upload like 5 at a time.

just remember use the first box on the page that just gives you the "URL" to the pic and then click the "http://" button on the board and paste that URL in there with text linking to the pic.

Please use this service, I want to keep the board open against my attorney's advice, and this is the only way to do it!

1.well i sure hope this doesn't discourage the fine fine fine ladies of RMM from posting a crapload of pics. ohmy.gif
2. I never knew RMM had an attorney(well in a round about way)
3. Why dos the attorney suggest closing the site(If it's a guy, I'm thinking he is gay).
3. Why can't it just be X rated?
4. ratemypix has no age verification page, and has x-rated pics up front. What makes them so special? confused-smiley-013.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
johnfreak
post Mar 7 2007, 01:17 PM
Post #3

Melon Master
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5,983

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 7 2007, 02:13 PM)
1.well i sure hope this doesn't discourage the fine fine fine ladies of RMM from posting a crapload of pics.  ohmy.gif
2. I never knew RMM had an attorney(well in a round about way)
3. Why dos the attorney suggest closing the site(If it's a guy, I'm thinking he is gay).
3. Why can't it just be X rated?
4. ratemypix has no age verification page, and has x-rated pics up front. What makes them so special? confused-smiley-013.gif

1. I don't see why it would, that image upload service is better and faster than posting em here.

2. Of course I have an attorney

3. it could be if I could get 2 photo ID's and model releases from every X rated pic uploaded (never gonna happen)

4. I don't own that site anymore, and I know who does, and that site is gonna be changing very very soon.

grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
rating melons is my day job
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 7 2007, 01:31 PM
Post #4

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(johnfreak @ Mar 7 2007, 11:17 AM)
1.  I don't see why it would, that image upload service is better and faster than posting em here.

2.  Of course I have an attorney

3.  it could be if I could get 2 photo ID's and model releases from every X rated pic uploaded (never gonna happen)

4.  I don't own that site anymore, and I know who does, and that site is gonna be changing very very soon.

grinning-smiley-003.gif

well that wraps up everything quite nicely food-smiley-004.gif

as far as getting 2 photo IDs. I could be in charge of collecting them. For age verification purposes only of course ph34r.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 7 2007, 01:35 PM
Post #5

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(johnfreak @ Mar 7 2007, 01:17 PM)
1.  I don't see why it would, that image upload service is better and faster than posting em here.

2.  Of course I have an attorney

3.  it could be if I could get 2 photo ID's and model releases from every X rated pic uploaded (never gonna happen)

4.  I don't own that site anymore, and I know who does, and that site is gonna be changing very very soon.

grinning-smiley-003.gif

Well, if this site and rate my pix are going to be changing, is there a quick way to just download all the pictures that are on there. Would you have a problem if I just logged in as an admin on your hose server?

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
stevieboy
post Mar 7 2007, 06:31 PM
Post #6

C Cup

Member No.: 9,995

I am just curious...was a lawsuit threatened by someone or what? Leave it to legal red tape to mess up our fun. You'd think the suits would have more pressing matters to attend to like cracking down on real crime...or working to end the war or something useful.

Sad to say, but I think these changes will bring about a quick demise to this site.
bang.gif
+Quote Post
davy
post Mar 7 2007, 06:42 PM
Post #7

B Cup

Member No.: 15,955

QUOTE(johnfreak @ Mar 7 2007, 01:04 PM)

pic of my hot girlfriend

Is that your hot as hell girlfriend in the link? If so damn you are a very lucky man.
+Quote Post
evade20
post Mar 7 2007, 07:02 PM
Post #8

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

dry.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
NakedGirlLover
post Mar 7 2007, 09:29 PM
Post #9

B Cup

Member No.: 13,831

Call me a cynic, but I think this place will slowly die.

BTW. Does that mean you're gonna abandon your sponsors?

--------------------
So now I'm your snake in the grass.
Your ghost of film reels past.
I'm the producer of your nightmare, and the performance has just begun.
IT'S JUST BEGUN!!
+Quote Post
Mr_Trent
post Mar 7 2007, 11:30 PM
Post #10

B Cup

Member No.: 16,605

are there any other places you could 'host from' that don't have a stance dealing with the posting of these awesome pictures?

Or is the server location irrelevant?
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 7 2007, 11:59 PM
Post #11

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Mr_Trent @ Mar 7 2007, 11:30 PM)
are there any other places you could 'host from' that don't have a stance dealing with the posting of these awesome pictures?

Or is the server location irrelevant?

did you even read his fucking post??? He's just asking to post the pics on another site and then hotlink them here. You can still post pictures here, there's just a little extra effort to get them here, tha'ts all. The fear isn't that there will be no more pics, the problem is that girls may not be as compelled to post pics having to go through the extra effort.

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Something_Creative
post Mar 8 2007, 12:49 AM
Post #12

B Cup

Member No.: 20,190

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 7 2007, 08:59 PM)
did you even read his fucking post???  He's just asking to post the pics on another site and then hotlink them here.  You can still post pictures here, there's just a little extra effort to get them here, tha'ts all.  The fear isn't that there will be no more pics, the problem is that girls may not be as compelled to post pics having to go through the extra effort.

blink.gif Rough day Bob nah.gif

--------------------
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.....Abraham Lincoln
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 8 2007, 01:03 PM
Post #13

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 7 2007, 09:59 PM)
did you even read his fucking post???  He's just asking to post the pics on another site and then hotlink them here.  You can still post pictures here, there's just a little extra effort to get them here, tha'ts all.  The fear isn't that there will be no more pics, the problem is that girls may not be as compelled to post pics having to go through the extra effort.

Well I'm sure most of the girls will be able to figure it out. As an added bonus, I'm sure many of the retard noobs who insist on posting cock pics everywhere WON'T.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 8 2007, 01:24 PM
Post #14

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Something_Creative @ Mar 8 2007, 12:49 AM)
blink.gif  Rough day Bob nah.gif

It would seem. But, come on. don't you think that was a stupid question? I mean, the exact post that led to his question also had the answer to his question. But you might be right. Perhaps I was too hard on the beaver last night.

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 8 2007, 01:03 PM)
Well I'm sure most of the girls will be able to figure it out. As an added bonus, I'm sure many of the retard noobs who insist on posting cock pics everywhere WON'T.

One can only hope. smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Mr_Trent
post Mar 8 2007, 07:41 PM
Post #15

B Cup

Member No.: 16,605

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 7 2007, 08:59 PM)

Ahh.

I read the post, I must have misunderstood the ability to post the pics here... I read it as we'd have to re-link them in our browsers as opposed to posting them here.

NM then, all's well.
+Quote Post
Something_Creative
post Mar 8 2007, 08:42 PM
Post #16

B Cup

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 8 2007, 10:24 AM)
It would seem.  But, come on.  don't you think that was a stupid question?  I mean, the exact post that led to his question also had the answer to his question.  But you might be right.  Perhaps I was too hard on the beaver last night.
One can only hope. smile.gif

I hear your hard on a lot of beavers ph34r.gif

--------------------
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.....Abraham Lincoln
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Mar 9 2007, 11:18 PM
Post #17

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Something_Creative @ Mar 8 2007, 06:42 PM)
I hear your hard on a lot of beavers ph34r.gif

think ya got a hot one trying to get your attention BOB .. drinkup.gif
+Quote Post
Something_Creative
post Mar 9 2007, 11:53 PM
Post #18

B Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 9 2007, 08:18 PM)
think ya got a hot one  trying to get your attention BOB   ..  drinkup.gif

and you say I try to provoke you, Your like a little yorkie on my heels.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Mar 9 2007, 11:54 PM
Post #19

Melon Master

QUOTE(Something_Creative @ Mar 9 2007, 09:53 PM)
and you say I try to provoke you, Your like a little yorkie on my heels.

Only a day late ! and hey didnt deny the quote eh ? LOL
+Quote Post
Something_Creative
post Mar 9 2007, 11:56 PM
Post #20

B Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 9 2007, 08:54 PM)
Only a day late  ! and hey didnt   deny the  quote eh  ?   LOL

You know, if I didn't think you were my friend, 3d, I don't think I could bear it.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Mar 9 2007, 11:58 PM
Post #21

Melon Master

QUOTE(Something_Creative @ Mar 9 2007, 09:56 PM)
You know, if I didn't think you were my friend, 3d, I don't think I could bear it.

SO now your the female version of DOc Holiday ? what happened to quoting the simpsons ?
+Quote Post
Something_Creative
post Mar 10 2007, 12:03 AM
Post #22

B Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 9 2007, 08:58 PM)
just grin  tongue.gif

Well, an enchanted moment

--------------------
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Mar 10 2007, 12:06 AM
Post #23

Melon Master

from the enchanted forest i presume ... you fairy gay.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 10 2007, 01:39 PM
Post #24

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

the last few posts here are further proof that normal dialogue with 3d is nearly impossible for anyone. I have no idea what all that was about. blink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Mar 10 2007, 03:15 PM
Post #25

Melon Master

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 10 2007, 11:39 AM)
the last few posts here are further proof that normal dialogue with 3d is nearly impossible for anyone.  I have no idea what all that was about. blink.gif

Bob or something creative whatever name your under today ..you need Help ..major help .. smilio02.gif
+Quote Post
Something_Creative
post Mar 10 2007, 04:27 PM
Post #26

B Cup

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 10 2007, 10:39 AM)
the last few posts here are further proof that normal dialogue with 3d is nearly impossible for anyone.  I have no idea what all that was about. blink.gif

What is more odd is he goes the next day and edits his entire post. His thing about the female Doc Holiday wasn't there last night it just said "Just Grin".....Crazy

As far as the Female Doc Holiday keep trying 3D I see you are still like a little yorkie yapping at my heels. coco.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Something_Creative
post Mar 10 2007, 05:52 PM
Post #27

B Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 10 2007, 12:15 PM)
Bob or something  creative   whatever name your under today  ..you need Help ..major help ..     smilio02.gif

He is I, and I am him, slim with the tilted brim
What's my motherfuckin name?

--------------------
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Mar 11 2007, 07:40 AM
Post #28

Melon Master

pic of my hot girlfriend

John from reading this post clear thru , one would percieve that the powers that be are cracking down , Several other sites have already disapeared , I realize that they come and go , but some had been around long before this one and were just boob or knocker rate sites and ther gone now as of just the last few day , so my question is ,is this whats to come here in the near future ? If so thanks for what youve done this far , its been a great place to come and look at some fine ladies !!
+Quote Post
chelsey
post Mar 12 2007, 06:33 PM
Post #29

*.~

Member No.: 9,927

pic of my hot girlfriend

Hey John what sad news sad.gif if we post pics this way (which is pretty simple even I figured it out ) what control do we have over our pics is it possible to delete them?,or are they there for everyone who goes to that site to see forever? Where do these pics end up at in the end when we post them there
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Mar 18 2007, 11:03 AM
Post #30

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

My Advice to all would be to start right click and saving all the pussy pics and sex shots you can of the lovely RMM ladies as they will prolly not be repeated in the new ImageHost Linking process.....

And there can still be pics and what not, just the LINKS of the pics on here will show up..... Correct me if I am wrong Freak but Pussy shots will still be able to be seen..... only if they are linked throught the Image Linking.

You can thank all of the Bleeding heart fucking "religious" Right who put pressure on site owners like Freak to censor and who think that staring at a pussy is a Sin but fucking a young boy in the ass is AOK

( and I know you moral majority fucks are reading this site or you wouldnt be fucking around causing problems )

But if God didn't give us an urge when we saw someone of the opposite sex... why bother creating tits, ass, pussy, or cocks. Why not just have us procreate with a cloud of fucking spores.

Cavemen just had to smell a pussy and instinct took over ( no pun intended ) His cave cock got hard and over the course of a few million years we get to hop online and stare at tits and ass on a computer.

The Bible has been translated so much by Old bastards that got their fuck on 10 ways from Sunday when they were young but now they can't get it up they want to impose "Sins" for getting hard cock or a wet pussy. Lust is a natural human feeling not a fucking Sin. But what can ya do.

If you guys and girls wanna keep the site up and running we should self censor our pussy and sex pics on here and start using the image host for any future posting.

There wont be any more pussy or fucking pics on the forum end unless it is in the form of a link in your post. All other posted as such will be deleted Im sure. Again Correct me If I am wrong Freak.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 11:56 PM