Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Girls Love Guys Who Arent Too Nice To Them

numba1fan
post May 11 2006, 12:32 AM
Post #61

C Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,687

but at least some are brutally honest smile.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ontippytoes
post May 11 2006, 12:39 AM
Post #62

D Cup

Member No.: 11,426

QUOTE(numba1fan @ May 11 2006, 12:32 AM)
but at least some are brutally honest smile.gif

Moi? Brutally honest? Never!! LMFAO!!!
+Quote Post
numba1fan
post May 11 2006, 12:41 AM
Post #63

C Cup

Member No.: 13,687

QUOTE(ontippytoes @ May 11 2006, 12:39 AM)
Moi?  Brutally honest?  Never!!  LMFAO!!!

Its the way everyone should be, if your not confident enough to say what your brain is thinking whats the point.

For instance, tippytoes is a super hot, sexy girl with an amazing profile of boobie pics. love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
+Quote Post
ontippytoes
post May 11 2006, 12:44 AM
Post #64

D Cup

QUOTE(numba1fan @ May 11 2006, 12:41 AM)
Its the way everyone should be, if your not confident enough to say what your brain is thinking whats the point.

For instance, tippytoes is a super hot, sexy girl with an amazing profile of boobie pics. love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

smilio05.gif smilio09.gif 11.gif
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 11 2006, 12:52 AM
Post #65

Double D's

Member No.: 12,556

QUOTE(ontippytoes @ May 10 2006, 09:31 PM)
Ever heard of Tom Leykis?  Leykis 101?  Google this if you're not familiar.  Chicks don't want nice guys...when it comes to dating.  BUT...when it comes to marrying, chicks want the nice, family-guy.  Yes...females are screwed up and confused.

So are men so things can even out they are just fucked up in other way laughing-smiley-014.gif
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 11 2006, 12:53 AM
Post #66

Double D's

QUOTE(numba1fan @ May 10 2006, 09:41 PM)

For instance, tippytoes is a super hot, sexy girl with an amazing profile of boobie pics. love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

I am far to shy to ever be brutaly honest nah.gif
+Quote Post
ontippytoes
post May 11 2006, 01:00 AM
Post #67

D Cup

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 11 2006, 12:53 AM)
I am far to shy to ever be brutaly honest nah.gif

*cough, choke*
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 11 2006, 01:14 AM
Post #68

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

I have not time for this back and forth... If people offend me I will call them names. If you think I am immature... I really do not care.

I do not care what you think of me, my actions or my morals.

EVERY post here is opinion so saying I posted fact is just laughable.

As you can see I am normally a happy fun loving type person but I can turn very quickly when people offend me in whatever way. I do not and never have pretended to be the RMM God and I would never want to be.

The reason I did comeback is because there are a few people here that asked me to and a few others i really dig...I missed chatting with them. If you don't like it, I don't care.

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 11 2006, 01:16 AM
Post #69

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(natalie @ May 10 2006, 04:13 PM)
I do agree that you resort to name calling or slamming a lot lately Bondi. I don't care what you think justified it. I have seen no reason to resort to name calling. You want everyone to accept your oppinions and somehow they are jerks if they don't but it does seem like you don't show that same respect to everyone else.

Natalie,

I do not care if people don't accept or agree WITH my opinions, just that they recognise them AS opinions... What people want to think, feel and believe is totally up to them.

-bondiguy

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
ontippytoes
post May 11 2006, 01:17 AM
Post #70

D Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 11 2006, 01:14 AM)
I have not time for this back and forth... If people offend me I will call them names. If you think I am immature... I really do not care.

As you can see I am normally a happy fun loving type person but I can turn very quickly when people offend me in whatever way. I do not and never have pretended to be the RMM God and I would never want to be.

The reason I did comeback is because there are a few people here that asked me to and a few others i really dig...I missed chatting with them. If you don't like it, I don't care.

coz.gif Guess I missed something.
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 11 2006, 01:33 AM
Post #71

Double D's

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 10 2006, 10:14 PM)

If you don't care than don't respond and why did you ask me if I wanted you here if you didn't care.

Read what you say bondi it is very hypocritcal let me guess you know but you don't care right???

Your posts show that you obviously care and since you have been back you have been far from fun loving, and my god if you only call names when you get offended than maybe you need to learn to not get so offended so often cause damn if you aint always calling someone some sort of vile name.

I mean can you imagine if we all did that?????

You offended me your a retard your a fucking idiot, you said blue was your favorite color when mine is pink you fucking dicksucker.

Yeah that would go over real well, I suppose you will learn that when you grow up I guess or hope at least. I surely hope it is just an online thing and you don't go around calling names to every real person that has offended you by having different opinions.
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 11 2006, 01:38 AM
Post #72

Double D's

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 10 2006, 10:16 PM)
Natalie,

I do not care if people don't accept or agree WITH my opinions, just that they recognise them AS opinions... What people want to think, feel and believe is totally up to them.

-bondiguy

Just some friendly advice, if this is how you feel than you should give others the same respect and also maybe go about typing things in away that express an opionion and not type them in a way you would express fact.

An example

My car is black

Read as a fact.......

I think my car is black

Read as an opinion. ................

You're an ugly bastard

Read as a fact..........

I think you're an ugly bastard.

Read as a opinion............

Just trying to help them little people love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 11 2006, 01:42 AM
Post #73

Double D's

QUOTE(ontippytoes @ May 10 2006, 10:17 PM)
coz.gif   Guess I missed something.

Here I will recap,

A lot of the oldies didn't like all the new people so someone started another board so they didn't have to deal with the "noobs"

One by one the oldies started leaving for various reasons, but all ended up at this other board, bondi was one of the last.

A few have come back and posted with people and this and that, Bondi came back and started bitching about the "noobs" and how that is why he left, started calling people out as idiots and retards and how this is why he left, I finally said something about it all in this post, Bondi doesn't care cause he doesn't care about what anyone thinks and he came back by popular demand. I am guessing it wasn't by the "noobs".....

Anyway that is the up to date cliff note version..........Any other questions talk to my PR agent nah.gif
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 11 2006, 01:42 AM
Post #74

Double D's

QUOTE(ontippytoes @ May 10 2006, 10:00 PM)
*cough, choke*

I told you not to try deep throating Numba dry.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 11 2006, 01:44 AM
Post #75

I don't suffer FOOLS

When I grow up? What are you... a year older? Jesus I am in for a ride over this next year!

A difference of opinion is hardly the same as offending me... you really are clutching at straws. If someone says their fav colour is pink but mine is blue, no, I do not call them retards.

I know you thrive on this sort of thing, it is what you do and hey, whatever rocks ur boat. I mean if it helps you sleep at night knowing that you are so righteous, never call anyone a bad name and stick up for 'new members' on internet forum boards then thats fucking ace

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 11 2006, 01:48 AM
Post #76

I don't suffer FOOLS

Show me where I specifically bitched about noobs apart from those idiots who create duplicate threads or those who just down right piss me off? I would have said that to someone who had been here a year, a month, a day, a fucking decade.

You really are an idiot.

That jackass guy or whatever his name was is relatively new, did I call him names? No, because he seems like a great guy.

Bobaloo was new not so long ago but did I call him a retard or a fuckwit? No, because he isnt one.

If anyone is displaying a holier than though attitude it is you my dear.

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ontippytoes
post May 11 2006, 01:49 AM
Post #77

D Cup

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 11 2006, 01:42 AM)
Here I will recap,
A lot of the oldies didn't like all the new people so someone started another board so they didn't have to deal with the "noobs"

One by one the oldies started leaving for various reasons, but all ended up at this other board, bondi was one of the last.

A few have come back and posted with people and this and that, Bondi came back and started bitching about the "noobs" and how that is why he left, started calling people out as idiots and retards and how this is why he left, I finally said something about it all in this post, Bondi doesn't care cause he doesn't care about what anyone thinks and he came back by popular demand. I am guessing it wasn't by the "noobs".....
Anyway that is the up to date cliff note version..........Any other questions talk to my PR agent nah.gif

Thanks Di. No comment at the moment.
+Quote Post
ontippytoes
post May 11 2006, 01:50 AM
Post #78

D Cup

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 11 2006, 01:42 AM)
I told you not to try deep throating Numba dry.gif

LOL!!! Practice makes perfect.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 11 2006, 01:54 AM
Post #79

I don't suffer FOOLS

Oh and Diane one more thing...

If you dislike my comments that much I have an easy solution for you. Click on My Controls, on the left hand panel menu click on Manage Ignored Users and simply add my name

the correct spelling of it is "bondiguy" all lower case, all one word. Just to make life easier for you

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 11 2006, 01:58 AM
Post #80

Double D's

Bondi I should open a phychic hotline NOT ONLY did I know you would continue to post to me I also knew what you would come back with.

By growing up I was talking about maturity, not an age, and yes if you have to name call to every person that offends you than you need to grow up. You have no idea what I thrive on or what makes me sleep easier at night.

This is what people like you do, you can't come back with anything legit so now you are gonna try to act like you know me and what I am all about and make up assumptions on my life.

I stuck to your actions here, I don't pretend to know who you are off this board and in real life and what helps you sleep at night and so forth and so on.

I already know if I STOOPED to your level and did the same to you than you would really fly off the handle, but its not how I have to handle things anyway.

Ohhhhhh and how neat now I am an idiot as well. HAHAHAHA

You my friend crack me up.

As far as Boo I think it was just the other day you jumped all over his ass for a post he made that said NOT ONE WORD REGARDING BONDI, than you say what a jackass you were for doing so **rare occasion** and apologized.

Just because someone makes a thread that you don't like doesn't mean you have to act 6 **its what my 6 year old does at time so I am guessing that is the prime age for this behavior** and tell them they are dumb or an idiot or a retard or there thread is stupid blah blah blah blah.

Accept that not everyone is gonna be like you.

Now bondi since I know how much you don't care and all that Jazz and I have said my share and expressed my thoughts in an ADULT MANNER without stooping to lower levels, I am done, you can have the last thought love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 11 2006, 02:00 AM
Post #81

Double D's

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 10 2006, 10:54 PM)
Oh and Diane one more thing...

If you dislike my comments that much I have an easy solution for you. Click on My Controls, on the left hand panel menu click on Manage Ignored Users and simply add my name

the correct spelling of it is "bondiguy" all lower case, all one word. Just to make life easier for you

It's ok since you don't ignore the posts you don't like than I wouldn't give me advice, it goes back to that whole hypocritical thing, glad we cleared that up.

Now on to the little people I <3 them soo.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 11 2006, 02:03 AM
Post #82

I don't suffer FOOLS

Oh rest assured Diane you will be added to my ignored list before I logg off today.

There was a reason you were excluded and you are showing it right now

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 11 2006, 02:04 AM
Post #83

Double D's

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 10 2006, 11:03 PM)
Oh rest assured Diane you will be added to my ignored list before I logg off today.

rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
ontippytoes
post May 11 2006, 02:55 AM
Post #84

D Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 11 2006, 02:03 AM)

coz.gif WTF? Bondi and Diane used to get along. WTF???
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 11 2006, 02:57 AM
Post #85

Double D's

QUOTE(ontippytoes @ May 10 2006, 11:55 PM)
coz.gif WTF?  Bondi and Diane used to get along.  WTF???

confused-smiley-013.gif confused-smiley-013.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post May 11 2006, 12:19 PM
Post #86

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 11 2006, 01:33 AM)
If you don't care than don't respond and why did you ask me if I wanted you here if you didn't care.

Read what you say bondi it is very hypocritcal let me guess you know but you don't care right???

Your posts show that you obviously care and since you have been back you have been far from fun loving, and my god if you only call names when you get offended than maybe you need to learn to not get so offended so often cause damn if you aint always calling someone some sort of vile name.

You offended me your a retard your a fucking idiot, you said blue was your favorite color when mine is pink you fucking dicksucker.

Yeah that would go over real well, I suppose you will learn that when you grow up I guess or hope at least. I surely hope it is just an online thing and you don't go around calling names to every real person that has offended you by having different opinions.

My favorite is fucktard. I mean, it just rolls off your tongue when you say it. Go ahead, give it a try. Fucktard. It's a great word.

I don't know if you came up with it bondi, but I hope you don't mind if I say it every once in a while. I know a few others have copyrights on their sayings and such.

Okay. That's all. I just wanted to interject something. I'm going to sit on the sidelines on this one and eat popcorn popc1.gif Sure with I had a popcorn pussy with me. smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post May 11 2006, 12:30 PM
Post #87

(o)v(o)

Member No.: 15,153

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 11 2006, 01:33 AM)

It's You're

[/spelling nazi] nah.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
foxy lady
post May 11 2006, 12:33 PM
Post #88

D Cup

Member No.: 14,069

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 11 2006, 12:19 PM)
My favorite is fucktard.  I mean, it just rolls off your tongue when you say it.  Go ahead, give it a try.  Fucktard.  It's a great word. 

I don't know if you came up with it bondi, but I hope you don't mind if I say it every once in a while.  I know a few others have copyrights on their sayings and such.

Okay.  That's all.  I just wanted to interject something.  I'm going to sit on the sidelines on this one and eat popcorn popc1.gif  Sure with I had a popcorn pussy with me.  smile.gif

Popcorn pussy blink.gif

Haven't tried that approach yet coz.gif

**stuffing kernels in pussy......waits for popping to beging** popc1.gif

--------------------
It takes a bitch like me to love a bastard like him
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post May 11 2006, 12:46 PM
Post #89

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 11 2006, 12:30 PM)
It's You're
[/spelling nazi] nah.gif

Well, maybe she owns a retard or a fucking idiot. Then she would be correct. laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post May 11 2006, 12:51 PM
Post #90

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 11 2006, 12:33 PM)
Popcorn pussy blink.gif

Haven't tried that approach yet coz.gif

**stuffing kernels in pussy......waits for popping to beging** popc1.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif No, that would be pussy popcorn.

the popcorn pussy is a reference to a post & link that Gnappy put up a long time ago. very funny. Dont' remember excatly where it's at. If I get in the mood, I'll search for it and post teh link.

--------------------
+Quote Post

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th May 2024 - 07:58 AM