Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages  1 2 3 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Who Keeps Dragging Ratings Down

Biguns7879
post Jan 9 2018, 06:34 PM
Post #1

Training Bra

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,509

Whoever keeps dragging peoples ratings down needs to get over themselves. Can whoever runs the website step in and stop people from repeatedly rating people pics until they are horrible scores. It takes the whole purpose of this website away when jealous bitches drag ratings down.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Snoopy05
post Jan 9 2018, 06:45 PM
Post #2

D Cup

Member No.: 40,473

QUOTE(Biguns7879 @ Jan 9 2018, 06:34 PM)
Whoever keeps dragging peoples ratings down needs to get over themselves. Can whoever runs the website step in and stop people from repeatedly rating people pics until they are horrible scores. It takes the whole purpose of this website away when jealous bitches drag ratings down.

I really don’t why people would come on here just to downrate others . But you are right BG , they are sick or jealous .
+Quote Post
Biguns7879
post Jan 9 2018, 07:22 PM
Post #3

Training Bra

Member No.: 42,509

QUOTE(Snoopy05 @ Jan 9 2018, 06:45 PM)
I really don’t why people would come on here just to downrate others . But you are right BG , they are sick or jealous .

Exactly. I don’t know if they just need the $20 co test winnings that bad or what. It’s very annoying. I was almost at a 10 and overnight I’m now a 3. Something needs to be done.
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Jan 10 2018, 10:27 AM
Post #4

C Cup

Member No.: 42,426
Bra size (for females only): D

QUOTE(Biguns7879 @ Jan 9 2018, 07:22 PM)
Exactly. I don’t know if they just need the $20 co test winnings that bad or what. It’s very annoying. I was almost at a 10 and overnight I’m now a 3. Something needs to be done.

That seems odd....is it because of the contests? I honestly don’t even look at my ratings because I’d probably be depressed! Lol
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 10 2018, 02:40 PM
Post #5

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

There are always Trolls that dowrate and rate up their pics. It's a vicious thing but has gone on since I started here.
+Quote Post
cosmiccock
post Jan 11 2018, 03:35 AM
Post #6

B Cup

Member No.: 40,620

Can't there be some sort of link that allows a rate to be inboxed direct to the recipient. And also ban guests. If you ban guests then everyone knows who's online. And get shot of invisible mode with it. Just a suggestion 😊
+Quote Post
billyb
post Jan 11 2018, 06:26 AM
Post #7

C Cup

Member No.: 38,334

QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Jan 10 2018, 10:27 AM)
That seems odd....is it because of the contests?  I honestly don’t even look at my ratings because I’d probably be depressed!  Lol

I don't pay much attention to my ratings anymore either! I don't rate other women, I figure I leave that up to the gentlemen! I was under the impression that you can rate a pic only once! confused-smiley-013.gif
+Quote Post
NotDennisRodman
post Jan 12 2018, 12:57 AM
Post #8

A Cup

Member No.: 30,834

Either that, or it's those morons who think that 1 star means the best rating, and 10 the worst....I've seen that happen on Yelp and Amazon plenty of times, lol.
+Quote Post
Missguided
post Jan 28 2018, 03:44 AM
Post #9

C Cup

Member No.: 41,944

All my pics have just been attacked and very quickly one after the other.
It looks like the new system is no better.
I think I’ll treat my friends in my thread in the future xx
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Jan 28 2018, 05:46 AM
Post #10

Double D's

Member No.: 31,352

Over the years at RMM, it has always seemed like the rating system was never a true measure. Couple with the blatant fact, there are some individuals out there that never really left high school and must smear the prom queen at all times. It's this scenario that makes the sincere ladies scratch their head, "what's going on here?".

smile.gif There is however, a rating system of sorts, that is untouchable. No number of haters can swat it down, no number of haters can do a single thing about it while they stew in misery, red faced, flustered and eyes bulging out of their heads. And that system is the message board. Take a look at the reigning queens that have a strong following; Sweettits, Misguided, Miss D(ddd40), Kristi, just to name a few off the top of my head! The message board, by far, is the best barometer to the most admired ladies on RMM.

There's always options to most everything grinning-smiley-003.gif love-smiley-085.gif
+Quote Post
Snoopy05
post Jan 28 2018, 06:10 AM
Post #11

D Cup

Member No.: 40,473

QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Jan 28 2018, 05:46 AM)
Over the years at RMM, it has always seemed like the rating system was never a true measure. Couple with the blatant fact, there are some individuals out there that never really left high school and must smear the prom queen at all times. It's this scenario that makes the sincere ladies scratch their head, "what's going on here?".

smile.gif There is however, a rating system of sorts, that is untouchable. No number of haters can swat it down, no number of haters can do a single thing about it while they stew in misery, red faced, flustered and eyes bulging out of their heads. And that system is the message board. Take a look at the reigning queens that have a strong following; Sweettits, Misguided, Miss D(ddd40), Kristi, just to name a few off the top of my head! The message board, by far, is the best barometer to the most admired ladies on RMM.

There's always options to most everything  grinning-smiley-003.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

Nicely said Buck food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
Missguided
post Jan 28 2018, 10:39 AM
Post #12

C Cup

QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Jan 28 2018, 05:46 AM)

There's always options to most everything  grinning-smiley-003.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

I think there should be other ways to score the pics too.
Like most viewed pic or even just a like 👍🏻 No one can down rate a liked pic.
Even have mini competition like most liked or viewed pic this week? Then this month? Then year then all time.
Don’t no what you guys think?
This is the best site around for sure hence me always come back. And love how the boss interacts too and always try’s to please everyone.
I appreciate there is always the nasty few but there is other options to beat them xx
+Quote Post
johnfreak
post Jan 28 2018, 10:55 AM
Post #13

Melon Master
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5,983

QUOTE(Biguns7879 @ Jan 9 2018, 07:34 PM)

So first the good news: This time I decided to tell the username: the system has detected the user "hot4teacher350" who was downrating all other pics, except her pics.

The bad news: it is impossible to stop people giving bad ratings. It takes time until the system notice a pattern and I receive an alert. This is also a process that cant work after 5 or 6 bad ratings, because they also change their IP-adresses, have maybe two different usernames, ect ect.

I deleted now all ratings given by "hot4teacher350" and also the user. You will see your scores now restored to the expected values.

Next time if you see your scores going down, REPORT this to me! Then I will have a look at it and we can fix this and dont have to wait until the system gives a warning.

--------------------
rating melons is my day job
+Quote Post
johnfreak
post Jan 28 2018, 10:57 AM
Post #14

Melon Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Biguns7879 @ Jan 9 2018, 08:22 PM)

This has nothing to do with the contest. The selection of the winners is not based on the scores.

--------------------
+Quote Post
johnfreak
post Jan 28 2018, 11:05 AM
Post #15

Melon Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Missguided @ Jan 28 2018, 11:39 AM)
I think there should be other ways to score the pics too.
Like most viewed pic or even just a like 👍🏻 No one can down rate a liked pic.
Even have mini competition like most liked or viewed pic this week? Then this month? Then year then all time.
Don’t no what you guys think?
This is the best site around for sure hence me always come back. And love how the boss interacts too and always try’s to please everyone.
I appreciate there is always the nasty few but there is other options to beat them xx

I am open to new ideas, but I think we should not reinvent the ratings completely. There is too much history behind that ratings to replace it with a completely new system. The question is if there is a way to have the "scores" and "likes" side by side.

But we can think about a mini competition of most viewed pics of the month, week...

--------------------
+Quote Post
Missguided
post Jan 28 2018, 03:48 PM
Post #16

C Cup

QUOTE(johnfreak @ Jan 28 2018, 11:05 AM)
I am open to new ideas, but I think we should not reinvent the ratings completely. There is too much history behind that ratings to replace it with a completely new system. The question is if there is a way to have the "scores" and "likes" side by side.

But we can think about a mini competition of most viewed pics of the month, week...

Very true I agree keep the ratings the usual way and obviously keep it the main focus of the site but yay a few little side lines could make it even better 😘
+Quote Post
trueenglishrose
post Apr 26 2018, 01:29 PM
Post #17

A Cup

Member No.: 42,315

I came on here to give my self a confidence boost as i dislike my body but people kept telling me how sexy and great i looked. when I see my ratings plumit i just see it as i was correct my melons are well past there best and people were just telling me otherwise as they didn't want to upset me in person
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Apr 26 2018, 01:41 PM
Post #18

Melon Master

QUOTE(trueenglishrose @ Apr 26 2018, 11:29 AM)
I came on here to give my self a confidence boost as i dislike my body but people kept telling me how sexy and great i looked. when I see my ratings plumit i just see it as i was correct my melons are well past there best and people were just telling me otherwise as they didn't want to upset me in person

There are some jerks . Usually keyboard jockeys . You do have nice Melons hun and I'm dam glad you show them 08.gif
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Apr 26 2018, 02:02 PM
Post #19

Double D's

Post #10

food-smiley-004.gif 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Apr 26 2018, 02:02 PM
Post #20

Double D's

Post #10

food-smiley-004.gif 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
billyb
post May 1 2018, 05:19 AM
Post #21

C Cup

Member No.: 38,334

QUOTE(trueenglishrose @ Apr 26 2018, 01:29 PM)

I don't pay any attention to the ratings anymore! I like the correspondence with the men who comment and message me and the message board! I think it is all the men who put their woman's pics on here that vote everone else very low! Insecure as they are!
+Quote Post
Curiosity
post Jun 6 2018, 11:32 PM
Post #22

B Cup

Member No.: 42,776

QUOTE(Biguns7879 @ Jan 9 2018, 06:34 PM)

There should be a rule that if you rate someone lower than a 4 that person should explain why
+Quote Post
trueenglishrose
post Sep 19 2018, 11:45 AM
Post #23

A Cup

Member No.: 42,315

After a great start on this site, the rating's and comments helped improve my thoughts in my mind about how i looked.

but recently my ratings have taken a bashing, diving from avg of 8 to avg of 4. self confidence has gone through the floor along with these rating's starting to feel that i have the ugly body that i always see and that im wasting my time showing my body as its ckear nobody likes it
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 19 2018, 11:54 AM
Post #24

Melon Master

QUOTE(trueenglishrose @ Sep 19 2018, 09:45 AM)
After a great start on this site, the rating's and comments helped improve my thoughts in my mind about how i looked.

but recently my ratings have taken a bashing, diving from avg of 8 to avg of 4. self confidence has gone through the floor along with these rating's starting to feel that i have the ugly body that i always see and that im wasting my time showing my body as its ckear nobody likes it

Alot of jealous people in this world. . I like your pictures and rate you high
+Quote Post
Bigtittyfan
post Sep 19 2018, 12:24 PM
Post #25

E Cup+

Member No.: 42,775

QUOTE(trueenglishrose @ Sep 19 2018, 09:45 AM)

That’s so not true I always rate you high as well. Sorry this kinda shit keeps happening to you, Rockchick,and Missguided and I’m sure there are more. You ladies are gorgeous.
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Nov 3 2018, 08:30 AM
Post #26

E Cup+

Member No.: 36,181

just mentioning this in passing as I was stunned to see that for the top melons of the month most were at the 6.50 mark and below which is most unusual. scrolled down to see what else was affect and it appeared every pic back through to Oct 30th plunged. wow, how jealousy blinds some people coz.gif
+Quote Post
Ronglass
post Nov 3 2018, 08:49 AM
Post #27

C Cup

Member No.: 42,024

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Nov 3 2018, 08:30 AM)
just mentioning this in passing as I was stunned to see that for the top melons of the month most were at the 6.50 mark and below which is most unusual.  scrolled down to see what else was affect and it appeared every pic back through to Oct 30th plunged.  wow, how jealousy blinds some people  coz.gif

I totally agree, I've watched over last 2 days and the ratings are very low in comparison to recent weeks. It does look like someone is very jealous of those that post their pictures for us to rate. I understand it is a ratings site and everyone is entitled to an opinion, but when you see these generous ladies mention the lowering ratings , everyone seems to say they mark high. There is/are clearly a person/people intent on sabotaging the whole nature of this site, as those ladies that do post for ratings , will stop posting pictures if the ratings are dropping and nothing they are doing has changed. It really can only be down to jealousy
+Quote Post
Rockchick85
post Nov 3 2018, 11:26 AM
Post #28

Unregistered

QUOTE(Ronglass @ Nov 3 2018, 01:49 PM)
I totally  agree, I've watched over last 2 days and the ratings are very low in comparison to recent weeks.  It does look like someone is very jealous of those that post their pictures for us to rate.  I understand it is a ratings site and everyone is entitled to an opinion, but when you see these generous ladies mention the lowering ratings , everyone seems to say they mark high.  There is/are clearly a person/people intent on sabotaging the whole nature of this site, as those ladies that do post for ratings , will stop posting pictures if the ratings are dropping and nothing they are doing has changed.  It really can only be down to jealousy

Yep already pulled my pics just a waste of time. Won't bother anymore.
+Quote Post
Lovenaturals
post Nov 3 2018, 11:48 AM
Post #29

C Cup

Member No.: 42,470

QUOTE(Rockchick85 @ Nov 3 2018, 12:26 PM)
Yep already pulled my pics just a waste of time. Won't bother anymore.

I’m so sorry this is happening. I don’t get it. I love seeing all you beautiful women.
+Quote Post
Ronglass
post Nov 3 2018, 12:20 PM
Post #30

C Cup

Member No.: 42,024

QUOTE(Lovenaturals @ Nov 3 2018, 11:48 AM)
I’m so sorry this is happening. I don’t get it. I love seeing all you beautiful women.

I don't understand it either, to me it's madness!

Rockchick85, I had noticed yours were no longer there, which is a huge shame as you are stunning ( as are many others too )
+Quote Post

5 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 12:41 AM