Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages  1 2 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Zolton

Zolton
post Jan 23 2011, 08:02 PM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,438

Hi there everyone!

I was told I should make a post in the 411 section so here goes!

I've been around these kinds of sites before, and was on RMB for a few years before leaving. I have always visited this site to check out the amazing breasts, but decided to finally join it!

I'm 23, but will be 24 in 2 weeks. I go to Grad school full time. It's all i've really done. Did a 4 years undergrad in Biochemistry and now in Chiropractic school!

I love to game. The main game i'm playing at the moment is WoW. So yes, I am a HUGE warcraft geek. I love playing other games too however! These include final fantasy(s), fable, COD, fallout, rock band etc etc. I also love playing board games! I frequently play D & D, settlers of catan, ticket to ride and other strategy games like that.

I am also a huge movie/tv person. Favourites include Arrested Development, Southpark, Big Love, Six Feet Under, Step Brothers, Old School, The Pianist. I could go on forever!

One final thing. I know a lot of you think i'm from Minnesota, and although I live here, I am actually from Canada! So, no true blood minnesotan here >.<

Also, I am not single! I'm engaged to an amazing man, and we will be getting married in August, which i'm extremely excited about smile.gif

I think thats it for now. If there is anything anyone would like to know, feel free to ask (besides my bank account info).
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
evade20
post Jan 23 2011, 08:42 PM
Post #2

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(Zolton @ Jan 23 2011, 08:02 PM)
Hi there everyone!

I've been around these kinds of sites before, and was on RMB for a few years before leaving.  I have always visited this site to check out the amazing breasts, but decided to finally join it!

I'm 23, but will be 24 in 2 weeks.  I go to Grad school full time.  It's all i've really done.  Did a 4 years undergrad in Biochemistry and now in Chiropractic school!

I love to game.  The main game i'm playing at the moment is WoW.  So yes, I am a HUGE warcraft geek.  I love playing other games too however!  These include final fantasy(s), fable, COD, fallout, rock band etc etc.  I also love playing board games!  I frequently play D & D, settlers of catan, ticket to ride and other strategy games like that.

I am also a huge movie/tv person.  Favourites include Arrested Development, Southpark, Big Love, Six Feet Under, Step Brothers, Old School, The Pianist.  I could go on forever!

One final thing.  I know a lot of you think i'm from Minnesota, and although I live here, I am actually from Canada!  So, no true blood minnesotan here >.<

Also, I am not single!  I'm engaged to an amazing man, and we will be getting married in August, which i'm extremely excited about smile.gif

I think thats it for now.  If there is anything anyone would like to know, feel free to ask (besides my bank account info).

How about some more gorgeous pictures... right here? love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
mtnguy75
post Jan 23 2011, 10:44 PM
Post #3

Double D's

Member No.: 20,772

QUOTE(Zolton @ Jan 23 2011, 05:02 PM)
Hi there everyone!

I've been around these kinds of sites before, and was on RMB for a few years before leaving.  I have always visited this site to check out the amazing breasts, but decided to finally join it!

I'm 23, but will be 24 in 2 weeks.  I go to Grad school full time.  It's all i've really done.  Did a 4 years undergrad in Biochemistry and now in Chiropractic school!

I love to game.  The main game i'm playing at the moment is WoW.  So yes, I am a HUGE warcraft geek.  I love playing other games too however!  These include final fantasy(s), fable, COD, fallout, rock band etc etc.  I also love playing board games!  I frequently play D & D, settlers of catan, ticket to ride and other strategy games like that.

I am also a huge movie/tv person.  Favourites include Arrested Development, Southpark, Big Love, Six Feet Under, Step Brothers, Old School, The Pianist.  I could go on forever!

One final thing.  I know a lot of you think i'm from Minnesota, and although I live here, I am actually from Canada!  So, no true blood minnesotan here >.<

Also, I am not single!  I'm engaged to an amazing man, and we will be getting married in August, which i'm extremely excited about smile.gif

I think thats it for now.  If there is anything anyone would like to know, feel free to ask (besides my bank account info).

Well sooooooooo happy to see you drop by and give us the skinny on yourself wink.gif. Please come by often, im sure no one will complain 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Jan 24 2011, 03:42 AM
Post #4

Double D's

Member No.: 31,352

Love your pictures, would like to have your 2011 boob calandar if possible tongue.gif No but seriously, what is your boob size? Or I should ask, what is your true breast size, and what size do you prefer to wear?
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 24 2011, 10:28 AM
Post #5

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Zolton @ Jan 23 2011, 06:02 PM)
Hi there everyone!

Welcome to the site and so glad you decided to post here . Your man is a very lucky guy . tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Zolton
post Jan 24 2011, 11:14 AM
Post #6

A Cup

QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Jan 24 2011, 03:42 AM)
Love your pictures, would like to have your 2011 boob calandar if possible  tongue.gif  No but seriously, what is your boob size? Or I should ask, what is your true breast size, and what size do you prefer to wear?

Lol, hmm well being a temporary resident here I can't work so maybe making a calender could be a good way to make money! tongue.gif

I'm a 34 G (lately more of an H...i've gained weight sad.gif ), and thats what I wear!
+Quote Post
mtnguy75
post Jan 24 2011, 12:30 PM
Post #7

Double D's

QUOTE(Zolton @ Jan 24 2011, 08:14 AM)
Lol, hmm well being a temporary resident here I can't work so maybe making a calender could be a good way to make money!  tongue.gif

I'm a 34 G (lately more of an H...i've gained weight  sad.gif ), and thats what I wear!

Well I'd buy a calender wink.gif.............and a 34 g or h sounds just right to me
2thumbs.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Jan 24 2011, 02:53 PM
Post #8

Double D's

Member No.: 31,352

QUOTE(Zolton @ Jan 24 2011, 11:14 AM)
I'm a 34 G (lately more of an H...i've gained weight  sad.gif ), and thats what I wear!

Dont be sad, 34G or 34H are beautiful!
+Quote Post
evade20
post Jan 24 2011, 07:14 PM
Post #9

Melon Master

QUOTE(Zolton @ Jan 24 2011, 11:14 AM)
Lol, hmm well being a temporary resident here I can't work so maybe making a calender could be a good way to make money!  tongue.gif

Stunningly large and beautiful. Please post more. G or H... There both wonderful and amazingly perky.

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
SKULLZOMBIE
post Jan 26 2011, 04:27 PM
Post #10

B Cup

Member No.: 27,583

QUOTE(Zolton @ Jan 23 2011, 08:02 PM)
Hi there everyone!

Welcome to the Site and Message Board food-smiley-004.gif
your man is a lucky guy 2thumbs.gif
Whats other site do you enjoy other than this RMM?
i see you enjoy playing Rock band, do you sing too?

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
DarkOverLawd
post Jan 26 2011, 07:03 PM
Post #11

B Cup

Member No.: 32,422

lol warcraft geek here too. Ty for posting a 411!!
+Quote Post
mrhorny281
post Jan 27 2011, 02:45 AM
Post #12

B Cup

Member No.: 13,027

Welcome to RMM Zolton food-smiley-004.gif

Horde or Alliance? ;P
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 27 2011, 10:20 AM
Post #13

Melon Master

QUOTE(Zolton @ Jan 24 2011, 09:14 AM)

I think you look lovely tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Zolton
post Jan 27 2011, 02:01 PM
Post #14

A Cup

QUOTE(DarkOverLawd @ Jan 26 2011, 07:03 PM)
lol warcraft geek here too. Ty for posting a 411!!

Thank you!

Horde of course! I'm no teenage boy biggrin.gif

I do however dabble in Alliance every now and then to experience their side of things.
+Quote Post
DarkOverLawd
post Jan 27 2011, 06:23 PM
Post #15

B Cup

Member No.: 32,422

Well thats good to know didnt want to have to hunt you down and kill you. and corpse camp your body.

Horde here too!!

I do have two alliance on another server just to see their side of the story line.
+Quote Post
evade20
post Feb 12 2011, 09:52 AM
Post #16

Melon Master

user posted image

love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Feb 12 2011, 08:24 PM
Post #17

Melon Master

Happy Birthday hun
+Quote Post
SKULLZOMBIE
post Feb 13 2011, 08:25 PM
Post #18

B Cup

Member No.: 27,583

QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 12 2011, 09:52 AM)
user posted image

love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

Happy B day food-smiley-004.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
evade20
post Feb 12 2012, 12:42 AM
Post #19

Melon Master

user posted image

We miss you, babe! love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
mtnguy75
post Mar 11 2012, 12:45 AM
Post #20

Double D's

BUMP!

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
handy_andy
post Mar 11 2012, 12:49 AM
Post #21

B Cup

Member No.: 35,627

QUOTE(mtnguy75 @ Mar 11 2012, 07:45 AM)
BUMP!

That new pic is just flawless, this lady has such an amazing body 22.gif
+Quote Post
evade20
post Mar 11 2012, 01:04 AM
Post #22

Melon Master

Definitely awesome!!!

user posted image

love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
mtnguy75
post Mar 11 2012, 01:05 AM
Post #23

Double D's

QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 10 2012, 10:04 PM)
Definitely awesome!!!
user posted image

love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

100% Awesome!!! 22.gif love-smiley-085.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
handy_andy
post Mar 11 2012, 04:08 AM
Post #24

B Cup

damn how do you post a pic in a thread???
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Mar 11 2012, 10:17 AM
Post #25

Melon Master

QUOTE(handy_andy @ Mar 11 2012, 02:08 AM)
damn how do you post a pic in a thread???

Click Browse , then add
+Quote Post
handy_andy
post Mar 11 2012, 02:39 PM
Post #26

B Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 11 2012, 05:17 PM)
Click Browse , then add

that's really helpful... I want to add a pic from someone's profile. I have tried browse-add in PM and that doesn't work either.
+Quote Post
FreakyShinnizle
post Mar 11 2012, 03:49 PM
Post #27

Double D's

Member No.: 21,810

Now you made my weekend Zolton biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
evade20
post Mar 11 2012, 04:15 PM
Post #28

Melon Master

QUOTE(handy_andy @ Mar 11 2012, 02:39 PM)
that's really helpful... I want to add a pic from someone's profile. I have tried browse-add in PM and that doesn't work either.

Save the pic to your hard drive and then add it.

Or:

Right click on the pic you want to add. A menu will appear. Drop downand click on properties. Another window opens. I the center of the window you will see Address (URL). High light and copy that address. Then move to this thread and open a reply window. Then click on the IMG tag at the top of the reply window. Again another window opens. Paste the full address into that window and click OK. Make sure that "http://" only appears once in that address.

Then click "Add Reply" Also if you post a pic this way you must also add some text to the reply window.

ph34r.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
handy_andy
post Mar 11 2012, 05:08 PM
Post #29

B Cup

QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 11 2012, 11:15 PM)
Save the pic to your hard drive and then add it. 

Or:

Right click on the pic you want to add.  A menu will appear.  Drop downand click on properties.  Another window opens.  I the center of the window you will see Address (URL).  High light and copy that address.  Then move to this thread and  open a reply window. Then click on the IMG tag at the top of the reply window.  Again another window opens.  Paste the full address into that window and click OK.  Make sure that  "http://" only appears once in that address.

Then click "Add Reply"   Also if you post a pic this way you must also add some text to the reply window. 

ph34r.gif

Thanks evade.... if this works, this is the pic I meant earlier...

user posted image
+Quote Post
evade20
post Mar 11 2012, 05:13 PM
Post #30

Melon Master

QUOTE(handy_andy @ Mar 11 2012, 05:08 PM)
Thanks evade.... if this works, this is the pic I meant earlier...

user posted image

Zolton is absolutely gorgeous! love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif

2thumbs.gif Glad I could help. laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post

2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th May 2024 - 12:18 PM