Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

35 Pages  1 2 3 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Misschickie, come on in, the water is fine...

misschickie
post Jun 17 2007, 07:48 PM
Post #1

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,236

I came to RMM a few months ago as a drunken dare. Then I started getting some nice comments from the wonderful guys and girls here and that was great...then I started reading and posting in the forums...damn..so many funny, cheeky people on here, I was completely hooked.

Myself, I am 37, 5'9", 38DD (other measurements and weight will go with me to the grave tongue.gif ) and married. I have a couple of jobs, one in an office, the other for a couple of catering companies and a cook and server. I live in BC, Canada and I like the outdoors, hiking, walking my dog, and relaxing on the deck with drinks and friends. I like to work out, but I am always willing to try new stuff, and am always trying to improve this body, so anyone with tips, I am all ears!

I like to know how everone chose their name, so I'll tell you where mine is from it is my childhood nickname that everyone in my family still calls me.

Well, I am not going to make this too long. But, like everyone else says, any questions, feel free to ask!

chickie

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
user posted image
the only thing i'll ever ask of you...you gotta promise not to stop when i say when.

do not try to outbitch this bitch...you will not win
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jun 18 2007, 01:11 AM
Post #2

I don't suffer FOOLS

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,542

Officially, welcome to RMM. The most addictive thing since the mixing of Heroin and Crystal Meth, although this is much worse for you than both tongue.gif

Funnily enough, you're "Where did your name come from" topic has been discussed but it's good that you bought it up. It may get some of the newer members to share their nickname stories...Click here

Mine is rather simple, I live in Bondi Beach, Australia and I am a guy grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
johnnyjk
post Jun 18 2007, 08:06 AM
Post #3

B Cup

Member No.: 12,022

QUOTE(misschickie @ Jun 17 2007, 07:48 PM)
I came to RMM a few months ago as a drunken dare.  Then I started getting some nice comments from the wonderful guys and girls here and that was great...then I started reading and posting in the forums...damn..so many funny, cheeky people on here, I was completely hooked.

Myself, I am 37, 5'9", 38DD (other measurements and weight will go with me to the grave tongue.gif ) and married.  I have a couple of jobs, one in an office, the other for a couple of catering companies and a cook and server.  I live in BC, Canada and I like the outdoors, hiking, walking my dog, and relaxing on the deck with drinks and friends.  I like to work out, but I am always willing to try new stuff, and am always trying to improve this body, so anyone with tips, I am all ears!

I like to know how everone chose their name, so I'll tell you where mine is from it is my childhood nickname that everyone in my family still calls me.

Well, I am not going to make this too long.  But, like everyone else says, any questions, feel free to ask! 

chickie

well i got onto rmm december 05 i wish it was a dare but for me it was an obsession with boobies my wife knows heck even the woman at work have come to accept it over the ten years or so i have worked with them but i didn't realize i was missing out on a great bunch of peeps in the message board now i am also hooked like many
oh misschickie makes things hard 22.gif but not difficult thanks honey and welcome, as a matter of fact i have family where you are and have been planning to do a big mount bike trek one day i think i better hurry up before one of those big bears takes you to cuddle up to and hibernate with wink.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jun 18 2007, 09:05 AM
Post #4

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(misschickie @ Jun 17 2007, 05:48 PM)
I came to RMM a few months ago as a drunken dare.  Then I started getting some nice comments from the wonderful guys and girls here and that was great...then I started reading and posting in the forums...damn..so many funny, cheeky people on here, I was completely hooked.

Myself, I am 37, 5'9", 38DD (other measurements and weight will go with me to the grave tongue.gif ) and married.  I have a couple of jobs, one in an office, the other for a couple of catering companies and a cook and server.  I live in BC, Canada and I like the outdoors, hiking, walking my dog, and relaxing on the deck with drinks and friends.  I like to work out, but I am always willing to try new stuff, and am always trying to improve this body, so anyone with tips, I am all ears!

Well, I am not going to make this too long.  But, like everyone else says, any questions, feel free to ask! 

chickie

When I first came here I was invited by Boanna I had met her at anothe site and she emailed me and inviited me here .. best thing she could have done , you see Im a boob Nut , in that I love boobs I just cant get enough of them , My wife knows and she likes to tease me .. all our friends know I love boobs , there hubbys realize Im looking at there wifes boobs , we just kinda live by Its fine to window shop just dont touch the goods .. Okay my nickname , D is my favorite boob size although ladies I like them all big and small ,, but my wife is D, and several of her friends are D and the first time I got on here there were 3 of them around the pool thus the DDD and my wife was 35 at the time ... kinda silly but its how it happened .. Official welcome to the boards ..great to have your here ... food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jun 18 2007, 11:52 AM
Post #5

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(misschickie @ Jun 17 2007, 05:48 PM)

chickie

welcome! good to know a little more about people. how does your husband feel about you posting here, or does he even know? ph34r.gif
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 18 2007, 07:05 AM)
When I first came here I was invited by Boanna  I had met her at anothe site  and she emailed me and inviited me here  .. best thing she could have done ,

opinions vary tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
somfan
post Jun 18 2007, 12:08 PM
Post #6

Double D's

Member No.: 10,529

QUOTE(misschickie @ Jun 17 2007, 04:48 PM)

chickie

Misschickie, you're one of the reasons, I like to spend time at this site. wub.gif

I am married and kind of old. I am, of course, interested in boobs - but much more in life. I like to swim, hike, and ski and other similar activities. My alias "som fan" means "Like the Devil" in Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish and has been around as a swear word since the Viking Age - and so have I.

--------------------
You'll get pie in the sky when you die, (that's a lie.) - Joe Hill

+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jun 18 2007, 12:21 PM
Post #7

Melon Master

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 18 2007, 09:52 AM)
welcome! good to know a little more about people. how does your husband feel about you posting here, or does he even know?  ph34r.gif

opinions vary tongue.gif

well how does your wife feel ? warm and clamy or hot and sticky ?

yeah- yeah tongue.gif
+Quote Post
misschickie
post Jun 18 2007, 07:05 PM
Post #8

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 17 2007, 10:11 PM)
Officially, welcome to RMM. The most addictive thing since the mixing of Heroin and Crystal Meth, although this is much worse for you than both tongue.gif

Funnily enough, you're "Where did your name come from" topic has been discussed but it's good that you bought it up. It may get some of the newer members to share their nickname stories...Click here

Mine is rather simple, I live in Bondi Beach, Australia and I am a guy grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thank you, and don't I know it's addicting, I am sure there is a 12 step, but I haven't admitted that I have a problem...yet! blink.gif

Thank you for not roasting me over not searching for a previously done thread (nicknames)...still a newbie, I guess! tongue.gif

I had looked at your pics in the hometown thread and I guessed at your name...I know, I am friggin brilliant!

--------------------
user posted image
the only thing i'll ever ask of you...you gotta promise not to stop when i say when.

+Quote Post
misschickie
post Jun 18 2007, 07:11 PM
Post #9

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

QUOTE(johnnyjk @ Jun 18 2007, 05:06 AM)
well i got onto rmm december 05 i wish it was a dare but for me it was an obsession with boobies my wife knows heck even the woman at work have come to accept it over the ten years or so i have worked with them but i didn't realize i was missing out on a great bunch of peeps in the message board now i am also hooked like many
oh misschickie makes things hard  22.gif but not difficult thanks honey and welcome, as a matter of fact i have family where you are and have been planning to do a big mount bike trek one day i think i better hurry up before one of those big bears takes you to cuddle up to and hibernate with wink.gif

There is nothing wrong with a boobie obsession! And I am glad to be one to feed yours... smile.gif

It's funny you mention the bears, they are coming out of hibernation now and they have been spotted all over in the area I work in. Just black bears, though...no grizzlies. We have fab mountain biking here, I don't get out that often...but now that you mention it, maybe I should break it out of storage.

Thank you for the lovely welcome!

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
misschickie
post Jun 18 2007, 07:15 PM
Post #10

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 18 2007, 06:05 AM)
When I first came here I was invited by Boanna  I had met her at anothe site  and she emailed me and inviited me here  .. best thing she could have done , you see Im a  boob Nut , in that I love boobs  I just cant get enough of them  ,  My wife knows and she likes to tease me  .. all our friends know I love boobs , there hubbys realize Im looking at there wifes boobs  , we just kinda live by  Its fine to window shop  just dont touch the goods  ..    Okay my nickname ,  D is my favorite  boob size   although ladies I like them all  big and small ,, but  my wife is D, and several of her friends are D   and the first time I got on here there were  3 of them around the pool  thus the DDD and my wife was 35 at the time  ... kinda silly but its how it happened  ..   Official welcome to the boards  ..great to have your here  ...  food-smiley-004.gif

All grown up and still looking for nipples! I love it! I remember reading how you got your name in your 411! That is a good story, and must have been quite the day for you. smile.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome, ddd35! love-smiley-077.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
misschickie
post Jun 18 2007, 07:20 PM
Post #11

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 18 2007, 08:52 AM)
welcome! good to know a little more about people. how does your husband feel about you posting here, or does he even know?  ph34r.gif

opinions vary tongue.gif

He knows, he is fine with it. He is a very accomodating fellow. He actually took my outdoor one that I have posted on here. When I first joined, he was a little less than ok with it, but he has since decided that I am gonna do it anyway, so he might as well go with it...smart man. tongue.gif

Thanks for the welcome, Gnappy! (may I call you gnappy?)

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
misschickie
post Jun 18 2007, 07:25 PM
Post #12

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

QUOTE(somfan @ Jun 18 2007, 09:08 AM)
Misschickie, you're one of the reasons, I like to spend time at this site.    wub.gif

I am married and kind of old.  I am, of course, interested in boobs - but much more  in life. I like to swim, hike, and ski and other similar activities. My alias "som fan" means "Like the Devil" in Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish and has been around as a swear word since the Viking Age - and so have I.

Thanks, somfan! love-smiley-077.gif

Love your alias...I guess as a Norwegian myself, I should have known that. tongue.gif I have not been around since the viking age, however, I was born about 2 years after! tongue.gif

Fave Norske curseword...drittsekk

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
jackyoulike
post Jun 18 2007, 08:06 PM
Post #13

B Cup

Member No.: 10,778

Miss Chickie as been responsible for 60% of my masturbation in the last month.
Sexy sexy sexy.
+Quote Post
misschickie
post Jun 18 2007, 08:11 PM
Post #14

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

QUOTE(jackyoulike @ Jun 18 2007, 05:06 PM)
Sexy sexy sexy.

YA! I am honoured to know that I am helping to keep you healthy! I hear you guys get sick if you don't do it regularily...

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
baby21
post Jun 18 2007, 11:34 PM
Post #15

D Cup

Member No.: 19,168

Welcome to the site!!!

My nickname is dull.. I joined this site thinking, "Hey I'll post 1 or 2 pictures under some general name and I'll get my fix and move on.." little did I know! So the baby.. I just cringe at it anymore, but 21 is my favorite number.. I've played soccer since I was 5 and it's always been my number.

You're definetly one of the more pleasureable people to chat with on this site! I hope you stick around, doesn't hurt that you're gorgeous on top of it all!! smile.gif
+Quote Post
misschickie
post Jun 19 2007, 01:10 AM
Post #16

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

QUOTE(baby21 @ Jun 18 2007, 08:34 PM)
Welcome to the site!!!

My nickname is dull.. I joined this site thinking, "Hey I'll post 1 or 2 pictures under some general name and I'll get my fix and move on.." little did I know! So the baby.. I just cringe at it anymore, but 21 is my favorite number.. I've played soccer since I was 5 and it's always been my number.

You're definetly one of the more pleasureable people to chat with on this site! I hope you stick around, doesn't hurt that you're gorgeous on top of it all!! smile.gif

Thanks, baby21! smilio05.gif

I think that nickname is adorable! I am not exactly a misschickie anymore at 37, but changing to mrs.hen wouldn't stir excitedness (is that a word?) in people. laughing-smiley-014.gif

I completely enjoy reading in your thread, and thanks for posting in mine! I will see you around, sweetie! love-smiley-077.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jun 19 2007, 04:19 AM
Post #17

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 19 2007, 02:52 AM)

opinions vary tongue.gif

And how! tongue.gif

QUOTE(misschickie @ Jun 19 2007, 10:05 AM)
Thank you, and don't I know it's addicting, I am sure there is a 12 step, but I haven't admitted that I have a problem...yet!  blink.gif

Thank you for not roasting me over not searching for a previously done thread (nicknames)...still a newbie, I guess!  tongue.gif

I had looked at your pics in the hometown thread and I guessed at your name...I know, I am friggin brilliant!

I didn't roast you over the nickname topic, because you didnt start a nickname topic, you started a 411. This thread is basically your license to say whatever the fuck you want!

Oh and p.s you're a genius! grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jun 19 2007, 08:59 AM
Post #18

Melon Master

QUOTE(misschickie @ Jun 18 2007, 05:15 PM)
All grown up and still looking for nipples!  I love it!  I remember reading how you got your name in your 411!  That is a good story, and must have been quite the day for you.  smile.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome, ddd35!  love-smiley-077.gif

story of my life hun , just cant get enough of them ... and thanks smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jun 19 2007, 12:26 PM
Post #19

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(misschickie @ Jun 18 2007, 05:20 PM)
He knows, he is fine with it.  He is a very accomodating fellow.  He actually took my outdoor one that I have posted on here.  When I first joined, he was a little less than ok with it, but he has since decided that I am gonna do it anyway, so he might as well go with it...smart man.  tongue.gif

Thanks for the welcome, Gnappy!  (may I call you gnappy?)

I've been called a lot worse!

QUOTE(jackyoulike @ Jun 18 2007, 06:06 PM)
Sexy sexy sexy.

Sadly, the other 40% was from the cocks of rmm thread wacko.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
foghorn
post Jun 19 2007, 09:05 PM
Post #20

D Cup

Member No.: 6,095

welcum...i now have a chickie addiction/obsesstion. thanks.

--------------------
user posted imagechickieuser posted imagejd
user posted imagejuicyMelonsuser posted imagebouncy user posted imagefellatio
+Quote Post
misschickie
post Jun 19 2007, 11:12 PM
Post #21

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 19 2007, 01:19 AM)
I didn't roast you over the nickname topic, because you didnt start a nickname topic, you started a 411. This thread is basically your license to say whatever the fuck you want!

Oh and p.s you're a genius! grinning-smiley-003.gif

That's what I thought I had done. But it was the first time I had started a thread and holy crap, I didn't want to make a mistake because I left the lube at Gnappy's.

Whatever the fuck I want??? Wow, my mind is racing. smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
misschickie
post Jun 19 2007, 11:19 PM
Post #22

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

QUOTE(foghorn @ Jun 19 2007, 06:05 PM)
welcum...i now have a chickie addiction/obsesstion.  thanks.

you're welcome. tongue.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jun 20 2007, 12:05 AM
Post #23

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 20 2007, 03:26 AM)
Sadly, the other 40% was from the cocks of rmm thread wacko.gif

You leave yourself open, you're bound to get burnt! laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
misschickie
post Jun 21 2007, 04:36 AM
Post #24

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

good night, gentlemen...i'm going to bed.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
lalala
post Jun 21 2007, 05:06 AM
Post #25

A Cup

Member No.: 17,326

QUOTE(misschickie @ Jun 21 2007, 04:36 AM)

Yeah Ms Chickie! love-smiley-085.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jun 21 2007, 07:16 AM
Post #26

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(misschickie @ Jun 21 2007, 07:36 PM)

And a goodnight to you maddam

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jun 21 2007, 08:42 AM
Post #27

Melon Master

QUOTE(misschickie @ Jun 21 2007, 02:36 AM)

may I join you !!!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jun 21 2007, 09:06 AM
Post #28

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(misschickie @ Jun 21 2007, 04:36 AM)

Good night, everyone. I'm going to bed with misschickie! smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jun 21 2007, 11:16 AM
Post #29

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(misschickie @ Jun 21 2007, 02:36 AM)

judging from that pic, you may be going to bed, but not doing much sleeping 03.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
SKULLZ0MBIE
post Jun 21 2007, 11:40 AM
Post #30

C Cup

Member No.: 12,589

QUOTE(misschickie @ Jun 17 2007, 07:48 PM)

chickie

Welcome to the site Chickie, Well, everyone here thinks I got my name by listening to Rob Zombie, but the the fact is I got this name by listening to the Misfits, 2 of my fav. song are Skulls, and Astro Zombies. So I just put the 2 songs together and Skullzombie was Born food-smiley-004.gif
So how many of your friends or co works know you post here? other than the person who dare you ?

--------------------

user posted image
+Quote Post

35 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:06 PM