Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The U.s.a, road trip

lovetits
post Nov 19 2006, 09:47 PM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,912

G'day all , just need a few idea's on place to visit . A mate and i will be driving from the east coast to the west coast and just need some places to look at, we have got a few
the rockies
alamo
disneyland
going to watch the dallas cowboys game
and so on, so if you could give some ideas i would be very thankful.. It is a 6 driving trip so the more idea's the better.
thanks
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Nov 20 2006, 12:09 PM
Post #2

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(lovetits @ Nov 19 2006, 07:47 PM)
G'day all , just need a few idea's on place to visit . A mate and i will be driving from the east coast to the west coast and just need some places to look at, we have got a few
the rockies
alamo
disneyland
and so on, so if you could give some ideas i would be very thankful.. It is a 6 driving trip so the more idea's the better.
thanks

just head north and drive through Canada. much better tongue.gif
but if you must stay in the States, try and drive through Hawaii...marvelous beaches!

but seriously, the best place I've ever been in the States in recent memory is Vegas.
pretty much anything you wanna do but were afraid to ask is legal there! party 24 hours a day.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Nov 20 2006, 02:17 PM
Post #3

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(lovetits @ Nov 19 2006, 09:47 PM)
the rockies
alamo
disneyland
thanks

I would suggest Peoria, IL. that's where 3d is from and he runs into big-breasted women everywhere he goes. And if they're not big enough, he'll pay to make 'em bigger.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Nov 20 2006, 02:34 PM
Post #4

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Nov 20 2006, 12:17 PM)
I would suggest Peoria, IL.  that's where 3d is from and he runs into big-breasted women everywhere he goes.  And if they're not big enough, he'll pay to make 'em bigger.

haha
From what I can gather, there are more big breasted women in Peoria than at a AVN convention.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Nov 20 2006, 03:22 PM
Post #5

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Nov 20 2006, 02:34 PM)
haha
From what I can gather, there are more big breasted women in Peoria than at a AVN convention.

and more nerds than at a Star Trek convention

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
closeup
post Nov 20 2006, 06:34 PM
Post #6

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

Maine is closed to tourists after Labor Day. Just stand on the border at New Hampshire and toss you wallet over, then come back next summer.
+Quote Post
lovetits
post Nov 20 2006, 09:26 PM
Post #7

A Cup

QUOTE(closeup @ Nov 20 2006, 06:34 PM)
Maine is closed to tourists after Labor Day. Just stand on the border at New Hampshire and toss you wallet over, then come back next summer.

yeah no worries closeup , just make sure you will be there to catch it and take my money ,but make sure you throw my wallet back so i got some i.d.there wiil be a couple of grand in there and travellers cheques so keep it all ,but not my wallett. laughing-smiley-014.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Nov 21 2006, 12:30 AM
Post #8

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Nov 20 2006, 12:09 PM)

but seriously, the best place I've ever been in the States in recent memory is Vegas.
pretty much anything you wanna do but were afraid to ask is legal there! party 24 hours a day.

Sounds like my kinda town

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
BreastsRBest
post Nov 30 2006, 02:58 PM
Post #9

A Cup

Member No.: 19,255

Vegas is definitely a good time, catch the Grand Canyon on your way to Las Vegas if you have the time.

--------------------
Breasts are my kryptonite...
+Quote Post
Purduemyron
post Dec 5 2006, 12:29 PM
Post #10

A Cup

Member No.: 18,119

Depends on what you like to do Lovetits. If you like football, the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton Ohio is definitely worth a visit. If you like machinery, the Ford Museum in Dearborn is very interesting. Chicago is a great town to visit. Tons to do. If you are an outdoorsman, Bass Pro Shops headquarters in Springfield, Missouri is very cool. The Grand Canyon, Painted Dessert and Petrified Forest are cool things to see. Yellowstone National Park and Yosemite are excellent destinations. There is also Hoover Dam. Amazing engineering feat. And the Great Salt Lake is interesting if you're in the area.

Hope this helps dude.
+Quote Post
lovetits
post Dec 6 2006, 07:39 AM
Post #11

A Cup

QUOTE(Purduemyron @ Dec 5 2006, 12:29 PM)
Depends on what you like to do Lovetits. If you like football, the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton Ohio is definitely worth a visit. If you like machinery, the Ford Museum in Dearborn is very interesting. Chicago is a great town to visit. Tons to do. If you are an outdoorsman, Bass Pro Shops headquarters in Springfield, Missouri is very cool. The Grand Canyon, Painted Dessert and Petrified Forest are cool things to see. Yellowstone National Park and Yosemite are excellent destinations. There is also Hoover Dam. Amazing engineering feat. And the Great Salt Lake is interesting if you're in the area.

Hope this helps dude.

Yeah it helps heaps ,thanks. i will catch the pro football hall of fame ,only because i am a DALLAS COWBOY fan. i will try to catch most of what you said, once again thanks. food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
Purduemyron
post Dec 7 2006, 09:58 PM
Post #12

A Cup

Member No.: 18,119

No problem dude. Hope you have a good trip.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 08:38 AM