Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages « < 10 11 12 13 14 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Spit Or Swallow, a question for the ladies

ddd35
post Sep 12 2006, 10:32 AM
Post #331

Melon Master

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 12 2006, 09:57 AM)
the ends justify a retarded means?
in the same way you could say crime makes the nightly news more interesting.
so what?

In fact that was exactly what I assumed lynette's next line of defense would be.

She tries to keep up some fake life on a message board, then denies when confronted. When her story is picked apart like a chicken at Delta Burke's dinner table she attacks everyone else then conveniently concocts some surreal explanation for things. When that's gone she'll say, I entertained you all, it was plan all along and you fell for it. Riiiiiiight. I think you're now posing as a troll only because you have about zero credibility left. You may say you're 29 but your granny hands gave you away a long time ago. You still look good for your age, but 29(28 or 25 or whatever your changing birthdate is) pleeeease. Your penchant for exposing yourself to underage school boys seems all the creepier.
And that is all®
popc1.gif

Gnappy I think you replied to the wrong quote .. coco.gif

This post has been edited by ddd35: Sep 12 2006, 10:34 AM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 12 2006, 11:26 AM
Post #332

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 12 2006, 08:32 AM)
Gnappy I think you replied to the wrong quote ..  coco.gif

I was commenting on what you said
cause it helped you guys have something to talk about for the last 3 pages

as that will be lynette's (or lucky's, or one of lynette's other family members, or one of her many photogrpahers, or one of her bodyguards, or one of her entourages or whoever else she will next claim uses her screenname) next "reasoning" for this shitstorm.

Then I just went off on a tangent, like that time with my washtub...I just used it that morning to wash my turkey, which in those days was known as a "walking bird". We'd always have walking bird on Thanksgiving with all the trimmings: cranberries, injun eyes, yams stuffed with gunpowder. Then we'd all watch football, which in those days was called "baseball"...

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 12 2006, 11:33 AM
Post #333

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

okay I think I understand now ?????
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Sep 12 2006, 12:21 PM
Post #334

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

QUOTE(Mimo @ Sep 12 2006, 12:11 AM)
Lynette,

I've said it and many others have said it - you cannot address the real issue, so you go on the attack.  Nothing you say is ridiculous?  Every response you've given is ridiculous.  You're protecting your anonymity?  Just a few posts up you told everyone your full name - Lynette Richards.  You need to change the name of the school you went to but you'll give out your full name?  This is ridiculous.

How about NOT offering the detailed information instead.  You've spoken more about where you live, what you do, where you went to school, your history, etc. than any other person here.  You're not protecting your anonymity; you're MAKING UP a story.  This is the alter ego I've been talking about.  (It's funny, only yesterday you were saying everything you've said on this site is true.  Now you're suddenly two people, neither one of whom went to UCLA.)

It's especially hilarious that you're now accusing me of coming here as some "weird sexual outlet."  Lynette, you spend an obscene amount of time posting nude pictures on the net - according to you, rate my rack, rate my knockers, and this site - and probably many others too.  Supposedly this is an activity that you share with both of your sisters.  You even post their naked pictures.  What sort of weird sexual outlet is that?

I'm not the one making a mountain out of a molehill.  You're just as involved in this conversation as anyone else is.  You look like a fool - and you want us to stop reminding you of it.  It's okay, Sybil.  As I've already said, I know you'll continue the ridiculous charade instead of admitting the truth.  It is quite interesting to watch, but it's starting to get boring. 

Here's a piece of advice - reread Closeup's post of pointers for making your pathetic story more believable.  Maybe it will work on the next site.

Mimo, you're way off base.
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Sep 12 2006, 12:23 PM
Post #335

D Cup

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 11 2006, 08:31 PM)
ok.... if your sister's screenname is "lynette" and this was posted under "lynette"... then what is YOUR screenname?  because you said you posted on hers sometimes and she posted on yours... i'm not trying to antagonize, i'm just really trying to figure out what you meant

Lucky, but not on this site.
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Sep 12 2006, 12:37 PM
Post #336

D Cup

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 12 2006, 11:26 AM)
I was commenting on what you said
as that will be lynette's (or lucky's, or one of lynette's other family members, or one of her many photogrpahers, or one of her bodyguards, or one of her entourages or whoever else she will next claim uses her screenname) next "reasoning" for this shitstorm.

Then I just went off on a tangent, like that time with my washtub...I just used it that morning to wash my turkey, which in those days was known as a "walking bird".  We'd always have walking bird on Thanksgiving with all the trimmings: cranberries, injun eyes, yams stuffed with gunpowder. Then we'd all watch football, which in those days was called "baseball"...

Mr. Gnappster, from what I read on your most recent posts you pride yourself on being observant. Yet, you and a couple of your friends on this site have failed to recognize the fact that Lynette's pictures are obviously two women, one 43 and one 29. Lynette has a scar on the right side of her stomach and Lucky does not. Lucky's body type is a little different than Lynettes. We're aware there's a great family resemblence, but it would appear that there are a lot of men on this site who are unable to take a joke. The result is hurt feelings and a witch hunt complete with name calling and mean spirited, hurtful attacks on one another's character. My sister and I have posted on different sites for quite some time, we are real people, and statements referring to our personal lives are true. Personally, I think it's funny to watch grown adults behaving the way they have on this thread. I would suggest that you all just accept our posts and photos for what they are. No one's asking anyone on this site to believe anything as far as I'm concerned.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 12 2006, 12:54 PM
Post #337

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 12 2006, 10:37 AM)
Mr. Gnappster, from what I read on your most recent posts you pride yourself on being observant. Yet, you and a couple of your friends on this site have failed to recognize the fact that Lynette's pictures are obviously two women, one 43 and one 29. Lynette has a scar on the right side of her stomach and Lucky does not. Lucky's body type is a little different than Lynettes. We're aware there's a great family resemblence, but it would appear that there are a lot of men on this site who are unable to ake a joke. My sister and I have posted on different sites for quite some time, we are real people, and statements referring to our personal lives are true. Personally, I think it's funny to watch grown adults behaving the way they have on this thread.

You being one of them...oops sorry, 2 of them laughing-smiley-017.gif

I really don't even care if there are 2 of you or not, lots of couples post here using the same name. It's fine by me. It's that you try to be so clever in your deceit and deny and deny and skirt the questions until your back is up against and the gun is to your head. Then you come clean(sort of). Just be honest from the beginning and it wouldn't be a problem. If you wanna post pics of you and your sister under your name, that's cool, but then why wouldnt you just say so from the beginning. For the sake of "entertainment" or a "joke"?? Shit, evade can come up with better material than that!
When's your other sister gonna make an appearance as "lynette"or am I talking ot her right now.

we are real people, and statements referring to our personal lives are true.

wow, you BOTH have 3 degrees from an unnamed Cali school which is not UCLA anymore...that's thuper! laughing-smiley-017.gif

I think closeup was right, just post pics and can the rhetoric grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Sep 12 2006, 01:04 PM
Post #338

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 12 2006, 04:01 AM)
man after my own heart!

08.gif

umm, bo... it ain't your heart i'm after 03.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Sep 12 2006, 01:56 PM
Post #339

D Cup

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 12 2006, 12:54 PM)
You being one of them...oops sorry, 2 of them  laughing-smiley-017.gif

I really don't even care if there are 2 of you or not, lots of couples post here using the same name. It's fine by me. It's that you try to be so clever in your deceit and deny and deny and skirt the questions until your back is up against and the gun is to your head. Then you come clean(sort of). Just be honest from the beginning and it wouldn't be a problem.  If you wanna post pics of you and your sister under your name, that's cool, but then why wouldnt you just say so from the beginning. For the sake of "entertainment" or a "joke"?? Shit, evade can come up with better material than that!
When's your other sister gonna make an appearance as "lynette"or am I talking ot her right now.
wow, you BOTH have 3 degrees from an unnamed Cali school which is not UCLA anymore...that's thuper!  laughing-smiley-017.gif

I think closeup was right, just post pics and can the rhetoric  grinning-smiley-003.gif

You'll just have to guess which of us you are speaking with now. It's good to keep a litlle mystery going. Don't you think? Although you say you are cool now, your tone is still ugly and clearly hostile. Maybe we have fun reading each others posts as Lynette from time to time and talking about the comments. I think that's been part of our motivation here and from the beginning. But, I am still having a difficult time understanding why there seems to be so much "let's go kick that bitch's ass" attitude and mentality here. Is everyone trying to be competitive with they're posts or something? Seems to me that such a relentless bombardment of negative comments by some men here may suggest there's something else at work. I don't claim to be anything other than what and who I am. That is a fact. I would love it if we could meet some of you at some point to varify what I say, but I know that is not the most likely of possibilities. I just think it's unfortunate that people's attitudes can be so hostile on this site. When someone is fearful of advancing their opinion on an open forum lest they suffer the rath of others it not a good thing. Opinions are just opinions, not fact, not anything worth getting excited over.
+Quote Post
closeup
post Sep 12 2006, 02:11 PM
Post #340

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

What part of "show us your tits" are you confused about? I'd think with 3 degrees, no matter what they're in, it would be clear to you by now that we don't beleive a word you post. Under any name. Try to focus that confused mind of yours on one thing-tits. Anything else is a strain for you and detracts why you're even being responded to anymore. Remember this as a hint: TITS=PICTURES=GOOD WORDS=BULLSHIT=BAD. Concentrate and stay focused, it's really not that difficult. But, I'm pretty sure you're still not getting it. Prove me wrong.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 12 2006, 02:21 PM
Post #341

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 12 2006, 11:56 AM)
You'll just have to guess which of us you are speaking with now. It's good to keep a litlle mystery going. Don't you think? Although you say you are cool now, your tone is still ugly and clearly hostile. Maybe we have fun reading each others posts as Lynette from time to time and talking about the comments. I think that's been part of our motivation here and from the beginning. But, I am still having a difficult time understanding why there seems to be so much "let's go kick that bitch's ass" attitude and mentality here. Is everyone trying to be competitive with they're posts or something? Seems to me that such a relentless bombardment of negative comments by some men here may suggest there's something else at work. I don't claim to be anything other than what and who I am. That is a fact. I would love it if we could meet some of you at some point to varify what I say, but I know that is not the most likely of possibilities. I just think it's unfortunate that people's attitudes can be so hostile on this site. When someone is fearful of advancing their opinion on an open forum lest they suffer the rath of others it not a good thing. Opinions are just opinions, not fact, not anything worth getting excited over.

I don't know why I keep this up but anyway:
I said it would have been cool with me if you would have been a little more forthcoming about everything in the first place, not after all of this. I hardly think you're innocent in this "forum of hostile attitudes". I never called you any names or was overly rude when I first confronted you about this. I was just curious and wanted an explanation, not because I think I deserve to know everyone's background, but you refer to yours every third post and a lot of it never added up to me and I just wanted to know if I was correct in my assumptions that something wasn't kosher(and I was right). YOU were the one who referred to me as a "fraud and an asshole long before you got here". Tell me, whose method sounds more hostile to you. But maybe it was lucky who wrote that, so my aplogies. Maybe next time make sure your views and opinions are on the same wavelength as your sisters before posting. Just a thought.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
closeup
post Sep 12 2006, 02:27 PM
Post #342

Double D's

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 12 2006, 02:21 PM)
I said it would have been cool with me if you would have been a little more forthcoming about everything in the first place, not after all of this. I hardly think you're innocent in this "forum of hostile attitudes". I never called you any names or was overly rude when I  first confronted you about this. I was just curious and wanted an explanation, not because I think I deserve to know everyone's background, but you refer to yours every third post and a lot of it never added up to me and I just wanted to know if I was correct in my assumptions that something wasn't kosher(and I was right). YOU were the one who referred to me as a "fraud and an asshole long before you got here". Tell me, whose method sounds more hostile to you. But maybe it was lucky who wrote that, so my aplogies. Maybe next time make sure your views and opinions are on the same wavelength as your sisters before posting. Just a thought.

Are you sure you weren't the pervert and I was the asshole? No, that's right, I'm the fucking moron. Sorry for the mix-up.
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Sep 12 2006, 02:47 PM
Post #343

D Cup

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 12 2006, 02:21 PM)
I said it would have been cool with me if you would have been a little more forthcoming about everything in the first place, not after all of this. I hardly think you're innocent in this "forum of hostile attitudes". I never called you any names or was overly rude when I  first confronted you about this. I was just curious and wanted an explanation, not because I think I deserve to know everyone's background, but you refer to yours every third post and a lot of it never added up to me and I just wanted to know if I was correct in my assumptions that something wasn't kosher(and I was right). YOU were the one who referred to me as a "fraud and an asshole long before you got here". Tell me, whose method sounds more hostile to you. But maybe it was lucky who wrote that, so my aplogies. Maybe next time make sure your views and opinions are on the same wavelength as your sisters before posting. Just a thought.

I can buy that. And I guess people can bite too quickly once they feel they've been bitten. If things got a little out of control with you, I'm sorry. My sister can become very confrontational when she feels I'm being attacked, and visa-versa.
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Sep 12 2006, 03:07 PM
Post #344

D Cup

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 12 2006, 02:11 PM)
What part of "show us your tits" are you confused about? I'd think with 3 degrees, no matter what they're in, it would be clear to you by now that we don't beleive a word you post. Under any name. Try to focus that confused mind of yours on one thing-tits. Anything else is a strain for you and detracts why you're even being responded to anymore. Remember this as a hint: TITS=PICTURES=GOOD WORDS=BULLSHIT=BAD. Concentrate and stay focused, it's really not that difficult. But, I'm pretty sure you're still not getting it. Prove me wrong.

You're simply a typical example of every woman hating, little man with a redneck, "let's kick the bitch's ass" mentality . If we were in the south 100 years ago, you'd be on a horse, dressed in white sheets, burning crosses in the front yards of single women I'm sure. I'm sure it's impossible for you to keep your sueriority complex in control by yourself, so I'll keep this to the point. If you really believe that you have anymore credability than anyone else here Peewee, you're fooling yourself. Can you understand that? Or, do I really have to put it in terms easier for you to comprehend? "Show us your tits", "TITS=PICTURES=GOOD/WORDS=BULLSHIT=BAD"? Now, those are intelligent and enlightened statements worthy of a snickering, 14 year old boy, jacking-off in his room with the door locked. After all, women are only good for one thing...Right? Maturity is NOT one of your strong points. You say what you want about me, but I didn't launch any counter strikes until your statements became mean. I'll make you a deal. I'll continue posting pictures, and you never attack another person on this site for giving a simple opinion. Deal?
+Quote Post
closeup
post Sep 12 2006, 04:00 PM
Post #345

Double D's

QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 12 2006, 03:07 PM)
You're simply a typical example of every woman hating, little man with a redneck, "let's kick the bitch's ass" mentality . If we were in the south 100 years ago, you'd be on a horse, dressed in white sheets, burning crosses in the front yards of single women I'm sure. I'm sure it's impossible for you to keep your sueriority complex in control by yourself, so I'll keep this to the point. If you really believe that you have anymore credability than anyone else here Peewee, you're fooling yourself. Can you understand that? Or, do I really have to put it in terms easier for you to comprehend? "Show us your tits", "TITS=PICTURES=GOOD/WORDS=BULLSHIT=BAD"? Now, those are intelligent and enlightened statements worthy of a snickering, 14 year old boy, jacking-off in his room with the door locked. After all, women are only good for one thing...Right? Maturity is NOT one of your strong points. You say what you want about me, but I didn't launch any counter strikes until your statements became mean. I'll make you a deal. I'll continue posting pictures, and you never attack another person on this site for giving a simple opinion. Deal?

You didn't understand my "intelligent and enlightened" words, so I tried to use ones you would understand. I failed, but at least I tried. I never said, "women are only good for one thing", I said. "You are only good for one thing". BIG difference. Maybe I AM a fourteen year old jacking-off in his room. Maybe I'm a lesbian who just likes to look at naked women. Maybe I'm an astronaut posting from the International Space Station. Or maybe I'm all three: A 14 year-old lesbian jacking off in the space station. I never claimed to only be one person.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 12 2006, 04:09 PM
Post #346

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 12 2006, 02:00 PM)
You didn't understand my "intelligent and enlightened" words, so I tried to use ones you would understand. I failed, but at least I tried. I never said, "women are only good for one thing", I said. "You are only good for one thing". BIG difference. Maybe I AM a fourteen year old jacking-off in his room. Maybe I'm a lesbian who just likes to look at naked women. Maybe I'm an astronaut posting from the International Space Station. Or maybe I'm all three: A 14 year-old lesbian jacking off in the space station. I never claimed to only be one person.

OK, THAT is funny! laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Sep 12 2006, 04:14 PM
Post #347

D Cup

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 12 2006, 04:00 PM)

HELLO? Did you read what you just wrote? You don't get that by saying things like Shut up and show us your tits you're intferring that women are only good for one thing? What rock have you been living under for the past 100 years? And NO, you never claimed to be only one person... and niether did I. You just assumed it. And I'm sure you know what happens when you assume. And it did.
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Sep 12 2006, 04:15 PM
Post #348

D Cup

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 12 2006, 04:09 PM)
OK, THAT is funny!  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

You're right. I had to laugh at that one myself.
+Quote Post
Mimo
post Sep 12 2006, 04:24 PM
Post #349

Training Bra

Member No.: 16,913

QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 12 2006, 12:23 PM)
Lucky, but not on this site.

Oh, I see. This is Lucky, the complacent, non-argumentative one who just wants to make peace.

Lynette,

Before I just thought you were a bad liar - and that's irritating. Now, I truly believe you have multiple personality disorder. It's creepy. It's also pointless to argue with a crazy person. As I've already said, this is going nowhere. You live in a reality of your own, and it's a very different place from the rest of the world's. I can see why you don't want to leave your happy place - you're a 29 year old model, millionaire, businesswoman that men just can't get enough of there. I'm sorry, but that's not the case in the real world. I'm done.
+Quote Post
closeup
post Sep 12 2006, 04:34 PM
Post #350

Double D's

I'm not inferring anything, I'm stating it. I'm not putting you in the catagory of all women. You're in a catagory of one-you and whoever. That's your catagory. And that's who I'm saying should put away their thinking caps and pick up a camera. I can see it isn't going to work, but that's what I was trying for. And as far as just crawling out from under a rock, I have receipts that show I gave $5.00 to N.O.W. back in 1982. I burned some bras in 1985, but it was more of an accident than a political statement, so I won't count that. And I always stuck up for Hillary Clinton when Bill was cheating on her. Can you imagine how embarrassing it would have been for her to walk around with a big cum stain on her dress? She's a swallower, Monica was evidently a spitter and one with lousy aim.Bill shoulda known. Now that's how you get a topic back on track!
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Sep 12 2006, 04:42 PM
Post #351

D Cup

QUOTE(Mimo @ Sep 12 2006, 04:24 PM)
Oh, I see.  This is Lucky, the complacent, non-argumentative one who just wants to make peace.

Lynette,

Before I just thought you were a bad liar - and that's irritating.  Now, I truly believe you have multiple personality disorder.  It's creepy.  It's also pointless to argue with a crazy person.  As I've already said, this is going nowhere.  You live in a reality of your own, and it's a very different place from the rest of the world's.  I can see why you don't want to leave your happy place - you're a 29 year old model, millionaire, businesswoman that men just can't get enough of there.  I'm sorry, but that's not the case in the real world.  I'm done.

Bad liar? irritating?personality disorder? Hmmmm, sounds serious. Maybe I should see your doctor. Business woman, model, and millionaire, "but that's not the case in the real world" So, what you're saying is that there are no educated women who own their own companies and have modeled part time? Man! I don't know where YOU live, but maybe you should visit the Los Angeles/Hollywood area sometime and see just how wrong you are. Women like me are everyhere in southern California. Or, would you have me believe that that comment was aimed only (and directly) at me? Good luck with that one buddy. So it also sounds like you too are saying that women are incapable of anything but showing their tits (or should be only showing their tits, or dipensing sexual favors to men like you) as your buddy Closeup asserts? Talk about living in a happy place. I'm sure you've gazed at so much porno that you've completely lost perspective on the real world (and it's women). It's seems it's OK for men to pretend to be someone else to a woman in order to get a piece of ass, but let a woman fool a man, and she's a bitch. Right? If what you say is true... Why do you even bother? You talk like you're somehow above all this. I'm not sure how you even felt it was your place to chime you're misguided little two cents worth in here anyway. I guess you thought that Closeup couldn't hang by himself too.
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Sep 12 2006, 04:59 PM
Post #352

D Cup

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 12 2006, 04:34 PM)
I'm not inferring anything, I'm stating it. I'm not putting you in the catagory of all women. You're in a catagory of one-you and whoever. That's your catagory. And that's who I'm saying should put away their thinking caps and pick up a camera. I can see it isn't going to work, but that's what I was trying for. And as far as just crawling out from under a rock, I have receipts that show I gave $5.00 to N.O.W. back in 1982. I burned some bras in 1985, but it was more of an accident than a political statement, so I won't count that. And I always stuck up for Hillary Clinton when Bill was cheating on her. Can you imagine how embarrassing it would have been for her to walk around with a big cum stain on her dress? She's a swallower, Monica was evidently a spitter and one with lousy aim.Bill shoulda known. Now that's how you get a topic back on track!

I'll hand it to you... you ARE funny. And I will giv you credit for being a tree dimensional thinker. But, responding with your brand of convoluted logic when it suits you doesn't fool anyone but the the ones who probably are too stupid to be able to read these posts in the first place. (On second thought, there probably are a few here that can read well enough and not understand the BS.)
+Quote Post
closeup
post Sep 12 2006, 05:11 PM
Post #353

Double D's

QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 12 2006, 04:59 PM)
I'll hand it to you... you ARE funny. And I will giv you credit for being a tree dimensional thinker. But, responding with your brand of convoluted logic when it suits you doesn't fool anyone but the the ones who probably are too  stupid to be able to read these posts in the first place. (On second thought, there probably are a few here that can read well enough and not understand the BS.)

Can't you even follow a simple train of logic? He says YOU want to pretend to be a model, etc, ect. Not that there aren't models in California. That's like me saying I'm the quarterback of the New England Patriots. What? You don't beleive the Patriots have quarterbacks? How uninformed can you be. I can PROVE that New England has quarterbacks. How can you even think that? Every pro team has at least two quarterbacks. There, I think that proves that I'm the quarterback of the Patriots. Now leave me alone so I can go find another receiver to replace Deion Branch. sad.gif
+Quote Post
boanna
post Sep 12 2006, 05:22 PM
Post #354

OFFICIAL MODERATOR of the Board Moderators

Member No.: 14,038

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 12 2006, 11:04 AM)
umm, bo... it ain't your heart i'm after  03.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif

yea, i know....

but just so u know....if u get what youre after....
YOURE GONNA HAVE TO BUY ME SOME SHIT!!!

i already started a list for ya. smile.gif
+Quote Post
boanna
post Sep 12 2006, 05:28 PM
Post #355

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 12 2006, 11:04 AM)
umm, bo... it ain't your heart i'm after  03.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif

hey, come closer..........

have u had the feeling (i mean thought, women have feelings, men have thoughts) like we are at this large dinner party....political or some important shit like that....huge discussion going on.....yet the two of us are playing footsie under the table and we hear the others, but dont know what the hell they really said? ok, so my foots a little higher up your leg that i first let on.....yea, that too....i'm a little wet!
+Quote Post
closeup
post Sep 12 2006, 05:38 PM
Post #356

Double D's

QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 12 2006, 05:28 PM)
hey, come closer..........

have u had the feeling (i mean thought, women have feelings, men have thoughts) like we are at this large dinner party....political or some important shit like that....huge discussion going on.....yet the two of us are playing footsie under the table and we hear the others, but dont know what the hell they really said?  ok, so my foots a little higher up your leg that i first let on.....yea, that too....i'm a little wet!

And I'm like the drunk neighbor who doesn't know when he's had enough. And that's MY leg your foots crawling up, young lady. And I already know you're wet, since that's how you were when we got thru.
+Quote Post
boanna
post Sep 12 2006, 05:41 PM
Post #357

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 12 2006, 03:38 PM)
And I'm like the drunk neighbor who doesn't know when he's had enough. And that's MY leg your foots crawling up, young lady. And I already know you're wet, since that's how you were when we  got thru.

blink.gif

dry.gif

love-smiley-077.gif

fast.....and good. very good!
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 12 2006, 05:52 PM
Post #358

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 12 2006, 03:41 PM)
blink.gif

dry.gif

love-smiley-077.gif

fast.....and good.  very good!

Well most of ladies use adjectives like fast when describing closeup's prowess, but good??? that's a first. laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
closeup
post Sep 12 2006, 05:57 PM
Post #359

Double D's

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 12 2006, 05:52 PM)
Well most of ladies use adjectives like fast when describing closeup's prowess, but good??? that's a first.  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Hey, I've heard many times that that it's good that I'm fast. blink.gif
+Quote Post
hott1976
post Sep 12 2006, 06:21 PM
Post #360

Double D's

Member No.: 9,243

QUOTE(Mimo @ Sep 11 2006, 09:09 PM)
Lynette,

Once again, you use exaggeration to digress from the real subject here - the fact that you feel the need to lie on a boob forum to make yourself feel good about yourself.  Of course you will not admit to this, so you create some ridiculous story to cover up.  It's funny that you advise people to go to RMR to clear things up - your integrity was questioned just as much there as it is here.  In fact, many people on that site thought you and "Lucky" were the same person.  Here's the problem, Lynette - I can tell the difference between a 28 year old woman and a 43 year old woman.  You look like a 43 year old woman.  You can't get around that.

You have not "bruised my male ego" in any way.  I posted initially for one reason only: sheer irritation with your pathetic attempt at an alter-ego.  I don't believe for a second that you and your "sister" Lucky are both posting here.  I think you couldn't get your story straight.

Like someone else said, I no longer care - you're too stubborn or emotionally invested or whatever to admit to the truth.  It's sad, really.

And by the way - did you think I wouldn't notice that this is the ONLY "self explanatory" picture of a blonde?  Funny, it's the ONLY one that doesn't have long black hair and the face cut out.  I guess that's just a coincidence.

One more thing, Lynette - you claim to have earned a marketing degree from UCLA at 21 - did you even check to see that UCLA doesn't offer an undergraduate marketing degree?  You would have to go to their MBA program for that - or did you earn your Master's at 21?

I just finished reading "some" of what is going on in here...and i'll i can remember is when Lynette posted a pic with the face blacked out or something lead us all to believe the hot little number in the pic was her and then told us a story about saving someone's face out of respect for her and i think she was a porn star. I may only be a "teacher"...but i know when something just doesn't seem right.

On to the other subject...i prefer to swallow, my dates cum that is. smile.gif I wish i had pictures to show. I could go get one from site..block off the head and say this is what i look like when someone shoots come in my mouth. lol
+Quote Post

16 Pages « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 04:14 AM