Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages  1 2 3 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Girls Love Guys Who Arent Too Nice To Them

desibaba
post May 3 2006, 12:12 AM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,454

After going out with many girls in my life and getting close to 23 yrs of age i have come to one conclusion.Forget all the crap you have learnt from bollywood n hollywood.Forget the sitting at a girl's feet and begging like a dog.Why? Because its the most self destructive thing you can do.For some reason i have seen most girls run away pretty fast when you give them presents,flowers and too many compliments.I guess the reason is they want a guy who's a CHALLENGE.Someone whos nice but at the same time lets them know that hes doing THEM a favor instead of going out with them instead of the other way around.In my experience all the girls i have dated i noticed the ones i was really nice to,gave the flowers and gifts to,Not to mention the compliments were the first ones who dumped me.And then the ones i didnt spend much money on,Never was the first to touch, and gave them the feeling that "i dont care if you like me or not" were the ones who were attracted to me the most.Anyone else agree with that? Girls like guys who are a challenge???
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 3 2006, 12:18 AM
Post #2

Double D's

Member No.: 12,556

QUOTE(desibaba @ May 2 2006, 09:12 PM)
After going out with many girls in my life and getting close to 23 yrs of age i have come to one conclusion.Forget all the crap you have learnt from bollywood n hollywood.Forget the sitting at a girl's feet and begging like a dog.Why? Because its the most self destructive thing you can do.For some reason i have seen most girls run away pretty fast when you give them presents,flowers and too many compliments.I guess the reason is they want a guy who's a CHALLENGE.Someone whos nice but at the same time lets them know that hes doing THEM a favor instead of going out with them instead of the other way around.In my experience all the girls i have dated i noticed the ones i was really nice to,gave the flowers and gifts to,Not to mention the compliments were the first ones who dumped me.And then the ones i didnt spend much money on,Never was the first to touch, and gave them the feeling that "i dont care if you like me or not" were the ones who were attracted to me the most.Anyone else agree with that? Girls like guys who are a challenge???

this isn't always true, it may seem that way but it isn't always true and even those of us that do prefer that type of man we grow up and realize what we want is a nice guy. Can't get into it right now but that is what I will say for now.

Add one thing though if you are finding girls like that than most likely there are deeper issues going on with her.
+Quote Post
CrazyJoe131
post May 3 2006, 01:44 AM
Post #3

A Cup

Member No.: 14,747

The assholes get the broads, the nice guys get the wives, it all depends which you want.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 6 2006, 03:18 AM
Post #4

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(CrazyJoe131 @ May 3 2006, 01:44 AM)
The assholes get the broads, the nice guys get the wives, it all depends which you want.

Maybe he wants a broad wife? blink.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Christof
post May 6 2006, 07:12 AM
Post #5

C Cup

Member No.: 11,025

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 6 2006, 08:18 AM)
Maybe he wants a broad wife? blink.gif

Or a wife from abroad? there are sites you can go to to arrange that, er, apparently

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Pinkcheeks214
post May 6 2006, 10:39 PM
Post #6

A Cup

Member No.: 14,821

No it's not like that. I have men who are interested in me and are very nice to me, but I'm not attracted to them. So it doesn't matter how many flowers I get from them or whatever, I will still not be interested in them. I'm polite and like their friendship, but it won't go any further.

I can think of a few guys in the past who I've liked but they weren't interested in me and I was probably a bit too eager or available for them regardless of how they were cool to me.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 6 2006, 11:39 PM
Post #7

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Pinkcheeks214 @ May 6 2006, 10:39 PM)
No it's not like that. I have men who are interested in me and are very nice to me, but I'm not attracted to them. So it doesn't matter how many flowers I get from them or whatever, I will still not be interested in them. I'm polite and   like their friendship, but it won't go any further.

I can think of a few guys in the past who I've liked but they weren't interested in me and I was probably a bit too eager or available for them regardless of how they were cool to me.

To paraphrase for you desibaba... you're ugly laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Lynette
post May 7 2006, 04:33 PM
Post #8

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

Ive been aware from the time I ws 15 that I'm always attracted to the "badboy" type. I've always taken it for granted that there's a certain amount of crap I have to put up with when with a guy like this. But, the minute the treatment turns abuse=ive in any way.. I'm outta there! The way I see it is, I have my pick of anyone I want to be with... So why take shit from some asshole that doesn't appreciate me? The man I'm with now is perfect, a highly educated, ex-badboy who has matured and developed an air of sufistication, but has retained that "badboy" charm that women seem to go for. He's cooled and reserved his manner, but you still know by seeing or talking to that he's someone that's still dangerous and a guy to be respected. I guys most women who'll admit to gong for this type of guy WILL admit that they kinda like the primal security they represent. Maybe it's just instinctual.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 7 2006, 04:37 PM
Post #9

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Lynette @ May 7 2006, 04:33 PM)
Ive been aware from the time I ws 15 that I'm always attracted to the "badboy" type. I've always taken it for granted that there's a certain amount of crap I have to put up with when with a guy like this. But, the minute the treatment turns abuse=ive in any way.. I'm outta there! The way I see it is, I have my pick of anyone I want to be with... So why take shit from some asshole that doesn't appreciate me? The man I'm with now is perfect, a highly educated,  ex-badboy who has matured and developed an air of sufistication, but has retained that "badboy" charm that women seem to go for. He's cooled and reserved his manner, but you still know by seeing or talking to that he's someone that's still dangerous and a guy to be respected. I guys most women who'll admit to gong for this type of guy WILL admit that they kinda like the primal security they represent. Maybe it's just instinctual.

I have to say i tried being nice to my wife , giving all the things she wanted , material things ,, And I was getting no were so i have switched to being not so nice , Im never abusive just not very nice at times ,, My sex life has seemed to pick up for it ..
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 7 2006, 10:39 PM
Post #10

Double D's

QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 7 2006, 01:37 PM)
I have to say i tried being nice to my wife  , giving  all the things she wanted  , material things ,, And I was getting no were   so i have switched to being not so nice  , Im never abusive  just not very nice  at times  ,,  My sex life has seemed to pick up for it   ..

I think your wife has issues,

When you been with men that are bad and abusive and all that it changes you, now I want nothing more than a "good boy" maybe some of the bad guy in him when he is preotecting me, but I want a man that is nice to me romances me and makes me feel loved and cherished and respected.

I won't settle for less anymore.
+Quote Post
foxy lady
post May 7 2006, 11:20 PM
Post #11

D Cup

Member No.: 14,069

QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 7 2006, 04:37 PM)
I have to say i tried being nice to my wife  , giving  all the things she wanted  , material things ,, And I was getting no were   so i have switched to being not so nice  , Im never abusive  just not very nice  at times  ,,  My sex life has seemed to pick up for it   ..

Maybe she wants to be submissive for you...women are comfortable with being submissive if they feel secure......just saying confused-smiley-013.gif

--------------------
It takes a bitch like me to love a bastard like him
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 8 2006, 02:26 AM
Post #12

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 7 2006, 10:39 PM)
I think your wife has issues,

WRONG!!!

It simply means she does not love you anymore, now... isn;t attracted to you. You do not flick her switches etc etc

No amount of flowers, chocolates, massages etc etc will make someone like, love or be attracted to you if their heart is not in it

PERIOD

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 8 2006, 06:26 AM
Post #13

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 8 2006, 02:26 AM)
WRONG!!!

It simply means she does not love you anymore, now... isn;t attracted to you. You do not flick her switches etc etc

No amount of flowers, chocolates, massages etc etc will make someone like, love or be attracted to you if their heart is not in it

PERIOD

sounds like sombody has lived a bad marriage to me sorry popc1.gif
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 8 2006, 12:40 PM
Post #14

Double D's

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 7 2006, 11:26 PM)
WRONG!!!

PERIOD

Actually Bondi not wrong, one I was being sarcastic Two if the woman doesn't like him doing nice things and rather him be a jerk to her than she has issues, wether it be not loving him anymore or self issues there is IN FACT something going on.

PERIOD
+Quote Post
Kutabacchimae
post May 8 2006, 01:12 PM
Post #15

Training Bra

Member No.: 10,873

On a lot of levels, I want to agree with the first post. I am a man who has believed in doing the right thing all the time. I had become bitter for a while. I think I'm over it but it was hard. Especially when you've had girlfriends who have litterally left you for their dealers, spent their entire time with you longing for the guy that used to beat her, wanted a guy who would spend 24/7 with then (even calling off of work to do that), or who were just looking to trap a guy with pregnancy. I haven't had a girlfriend in over 1 year and I'm not looking to just into anything any time soon. There are prospects and wherever they go, they go. If anything does turn into a real relationship, I'll embrace that, but in the meantime I'm not going to try so hard. I am finding that the less I try the more women I seem to attract. Women don't seem to want a nice guy, they seem to want a bad boy that they can turn into a nice guy. I waiting to find a woman that has outgrown that stage. Either that or get some tatoos and piercings so they think I was a bad boy.
+Quote Post
boanna
post May 8 2006, 01:19 PM
Post #16

OFFICIAL MODERATOR of the Board Moderators

Member No.: 14,038

QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 7 2006, 09:20 PM)
Maybe she wants to be submissive for you...women are comfortable with being submissive if they feel secure......just saying confused-smiley-013.gif

yep, thats it!
+Quote Post
boanna
post May 8 2006, 01:22 PM
Post #17

QUOTE(CrazyJoe131 @ May 2 2006, 11:44 PM)

not always true. mines an asshole. i am not a broad.
+Quote Post
boanna
post May 8 2006, 01:27 PM
Post #18

QUOTE(Kutabacchimae @ May 8 2006, 11:12 AM)
On a lot of levels, I want to agree with the first post.  I am a man who has believed in doing the right thing all the time.  I had become bitter for a while.  I think I'm over it but it was hard.  Especially when you've had girlfriends who have litterally left you for their dealers, spent their entire time with you longing for the guy that used to beat her, wanted a guy who would spend 24/7 with then (even calling off of work to do that), or who were just looking to trap a guy with pregnancy.  I haven't had a girlfriend in over 1 year and I'm not looking to just into anything any time soon.  There are prospects and wherever they go, they go.  If anything does turn into a real relationship, I'll embrace that, but in the meantime I'm not going to try so hard.  I am finding that the less I try the more women I seem to attract.  Women don't seem to want a nice guy, they seem to want a bad boy that they can turn into a nice guy.  I waiting to find a woman that has outgrown that stage.  Either that or get some tatoos and piercings so they think I was a bad boy.

not all true...for me. i married a nice guy, he wasnt. he was a closet asshole. just waited till he "got me" to go back to what he knew best. if he was the asshole first, i wouldnt have looked his direction.
+Quote Post
boanna
post May 8 2006, 01:28 PM
Post #19

QUOTE(boanna @ May 8 2006, 11:27 AM)
not all true...for me.  i married a nice guy, he wasnt. he was a closet asshole. just waited till he "got me" to go back to what he knew best.  if he was the asshole first, i wouldnt have looked his direction.

now someone needs to stop this thread in its tracks. we come here for fun, to escape the real world. stuff like this needs to be kept for personal messages.
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post May 8 2006, 01:33 PM
Post #20

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 14,012

Attached Image

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
boanna
post May 8 2006, 01:39 PM
Post #21

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ May 8 2006, 11:33 AM)
Attached Image

i dont like the beatles buck!!!
+Quote Post
johnfreak
post May 8 2006, 01:40 PM
Post #22

Melon Master
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5,983

QUOTE(boanna @ May 8 2006, 02:28 PM)
now someone needs to stop this thread in its tracks.  we come here for fun, to escape the real world.  stuff like this needs to be kept for personal messages.

lol, you quote yourself, reported your own post, you crack me up babe.. this is actually a good board topic.

for the record, you are all talking about stereotypes... none of which can always apply to all situations..

if you are a guy and you date a gold digger, a girl looking to trap you, etc... it's your own fault, presents and all that other shit are just meant to compliment relationships, not to create them, if you rely on presents to find girls to date/marry, WTF do you expect.

And if you are a girl who likes dating assholes, don't complain about the asshole you're dating or married to... you picked him nah.gif

--------------------
rating melons is my day job
+Quote Post
boanna
post May 8 2006, 01:43 PM
Post #23

QUOTE(johnfreak @ May 8 2006, 11:40 AM)
lol, you quote yourself, reported your own post, you crack me up babe..  this is actually a good board topic.
for the record, you are all talking about stereotypes...  none of which can always apply to all situations..

if you are a guy and you date a gold digger, a girl looking to trap you, etc...  it's your own fault, presents and all that other shit are just meant to compliment relationships, not to create them, if you  rely on presents to find girls to date/marry, WTF do you expect.

And if you are a girl who likes dating assholes, don't complain about the asshole you're dating or married to... you picked him  nah.gif

boanna always quotes and reports herself...duh! why would i report without leaving my 2 cents first?

and for your little 2 cents here john...i didnt pick the asshole. u are wrong there too. but gee...thanks for such a speedy reply!
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post May 8 2006, 01:44 PM
Post #24

(o)v(o)

Member No.: 15,153

For whatever reason the younger girls go for the dickheads and the older chicks, who've gotten burned countless times, go for the nicer guys.....I don't get it. coz.gif

Personaly, I'm an asshole, but the last person I'm gonna ba an asshole to, is the person sucking my dick wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
boanna
post May 8 2006, 01:45 PM
Post #25

QUOTE(boanna @ May 8 2006, 11:43 AM)
boanna always quotes and reports herself...duh! why would i report without leaving my 2 cents first? 

and for your little 2 cents here john...i didnt pick the asshole.  u are wrong there too.   but gee...thanks for such a speedy reply!

look...boannas quoting her own ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post May 8 2006, 01:45 PM
Post #26

(o)v(o)

QUOTE(boanna @ May 8 2006, 01:45 PM)
look...boannas quoting her own ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've quoted it twice already smilio05.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
boanna
post May 8 2006, 01:46 PM
Post #27

QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 8 2006, 11:44 AM)
For whatever reason the younger girls go for the dickheads and the older chicks, who've gotten burned countless times, go for the nicer guys.....I don't get it. coz.gif
Personaly, I'm an asshole, but the last person I'm gonna ba an asshole to, is the person sucking my dick wink.gif

there u go..thats all we ask for. be nice to me, be a fucker to the rest of the world. smile.gif love-smiley-052.gif
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post May 8 2006, 01:47 PM
Post #28

(o)v(o)

QUOTE(boanna @ May 8 2006, 01:46 PM)
there u go..thats all we ask for.  be nice to me, be a fucker to the rest of the world.   smile.gif  wub.gif

beh, thats what my wife says too, but I think she wishes I was nicer to others dry.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
boanna
post May 8 2006, 01:49 PM
Post #29

QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 8 2006, 11:47 AM)
beh, thats what my wife says too, but I think she wishes I was nicer to others dry.gif

just be nice to others while we are watching.... smile.gif
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post May 8 2006, 02:03 PM
Post #30

(o)v(o)

QUOTE(boanna @ May 8 2006, 01:49 PM)
just be nice to others while we are watching.... smile.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif good tip

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 12:57 PM