Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Girls Love Guys Who Arent Too Nice To Them

bondiguy
post May 9 2006, 01:47 AM
Post #31

I don't suffer FOOLS

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 8 2006, 06:26 AM)
sounds like sombody has lived  a bad marriage to me  sorry     popc1.gif

How wrong u are... You have no idea about me so shut the fuck up! I am just trying to convey the fact that endless gifts and material signs of affection will not get someone who does not love you to love you.

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 8 2006, 12:40 PM)
Actually Bondi not wrong, one I was being sarcastic Two if the woman doesn't like him doing nice things and rather him be a jerk to her than she has issues, wether it be not loving him anymore or self issues there is IN FACT something going on.
PERIOD

Why does this woman have issues? Maybe she does not love him now/anymore/ever. All the flowers in the world will not change her mind.... that is my opinion or at least 1 possibility. I do not think you can say the woman has issues without knowing the full story

PERIOD

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 9 2006, 01:56 AM
Post #32

Double D's

Member No.: 12,556

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 8 2006, 10:47 PM)
How wrong u are... You have no idea about me so shut the fuck up! I am just trying to convey the fact that endless gifts and material signs of affection will not get someone who does not love you to love you.
Why does this woman have issues? Maybe she does not love him now/anymore/ever. All the flowers in the world will not change her mind.... that is my opinion or at least 1 possibility. I do not think you can say the woman has issues without knowing the full story

PERIOD

Exactly it was your opinion so for you to quote my post and start off by saying WRONG!!!! was hmmmm whats the word???

By me just saying "she has issues" I was being a smartass most people here know not to take me serious or i should say no WHEN to take me serious. They get that I am a smartass 9 times out of ten.

I don't know the girl so the Issues was sarcasm.

BUT if you read what he said, he expressed that when he was nice to her she was not liking it but when he started being NOT NICE, she was nicer to him. As a woman, if you are pushing away kindness and LIKING somone treating you like a jackass I would venture to say SOMETHING is going on.

JUST SAYIN!!!!!
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 9 2006, 02:00 AM
Post #33

Double D's

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 8 2006, 10:47 PM)

PERIOD

Also Bondi what the fuck crawled up your ass??? You come here being a smartass and rude but than tell someone who gave it back to shut the fuck up cause they don't know you???

What made you the expert on saying this dudes wife doesn't love him anymore. You come right in telling him she don't love you blah blah blah are you Dr. Phill?? Have you interviewed them, than he replies and you get all anal WTF is that all about.

If you don't like this place so much why are you back??? Why not just stay at Puppet's board the one that doesn't exist supposedly?? I mean if you bring back the old fun loving bondi great but if this is what people BEGGED you to come back for than maybe they got issues too.

Just my opinion.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 9 2006, 06:37 AM
Post #34

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 9 2006, 02:00 AM)
Also Bondi what the fuck crawled up your ass??? You come here being a smartass and rude but than tell someone who gave it back to shut the fuck up cause they don't know you???

What made you the expert on saying this dudes wife doesn't love him anymore. You come right in telling him she don't love you blah blah blah are you Dr. Phill?? Have you interviewed them, than he replies and you get all anal WTF is that all about.
If you don't like this place so much why are you back??? Why not just stay at Puppet's board the one that doesn't exist supposedly?? I mean if you bring back the old fun loving bondi great but if this is what people BEGGED you to come back for than maybe they got issues too.

Just my opinion.

thank you Diane , its not a big deal to me at all . but I apreciate your comments , I have a very strong marriage its just were all different in many ways , in our needs and our wants and our beliefs , the point I was making was simple , I tried to buy affection and when it didnt work I switched to not being so material , Im not mean by anyways , I just quit buying her things at every wim , and I think our relationship as become much stronger because of it , and I know our sex life has gotton much better , but thank you very much Di for your kind comments . food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 9 2006, 11:55 AM
Post #35

Double D's

QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 9 2006, 03:37 AM)
thank you Diane , its not a big deal to me  at all  .  but I apreciate your comments , I have a very strong marriage  its just were all different  in many ways , in our needs and our wants and our beliefs , the point I was making was simple  , I tried to buy  affection and when it didnt work I switched to not being so  material , Im not mean by anyways , I just quit buying her things at every wim , and I think our relationship as become much stronger because of it , and I know our sex life has gotton much better , but thank you very much Di  for your kind comments  . food-smiley-004.gif

No problem some times newer people get UNDESERVED bashings it shocks me anyone sticks around that is new. Glad you didn't let it get to you.
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post May 9 2006, 11:58 AM
Post #36

(o)v(o)

Member No.: 15,153

Just my opinion.

22.gif

popc1.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post May 9 2006, 12:53 PM
Post #37

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

I have said this a hundred times ... but what's a hundred and one biggrin.gif

The reason Bad boys and assholeish dudes get the girls is that the asshole personality conveys a confidence about them. Girls dig that confidence.

The lovely ladies of RMM can back me up here ...

Which guy would you go out with at first....

1. A good looking guy who came right up to you and threw a few choice compliments and was sure of himself not to the point of arrogance but took charge somewhat.

or....

2. A good looking guy who barely looked at you due to shyness who made awkward passes to the point of personal embarassment and stammered and stumbled in the first contact speak to you.

#1 and #2 are the same dude but with different approaches.

#1 and #2 have same cock size, sexual ability and etc. but which one would you want to fuck first? biggrin.gif

#1 will usually turn out to be an asshole once you get to know him while #2 could be a price charming but would you even bother trying to get to know him?

Discuss biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
foxy lady
post May 9 2006, 12:58 PM
Post #38

D Cup

Member No.: 14,069

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ May 9 2006, 12:53 PM)
The reason Bad boys and assholeish dudes get the girls is that the asshole personality conveys a confidence about them.  Girls dig that confidence.  

1.  A good looking guy who came right up to you and threw a few choice compliments and was sure of himself not to the point of arrogance but took charge somewhat.

or....

2. A good looking guy who barely looked at you due to shyness who made awkward passes to the point of personal embarassment and stammered and stumbled in the first contact speak to you.

#1 and #2 have same cock size, sexual ability and etc.  but which one would you want to fuck first? biggrin.gif

#1 will usually turn out to be an asshole once you get to know him while #2 could be a price charming but would you even bother trying to get to know him?
Discuss biggrin.gif

Ummm.....Can I have both..... laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
It takes a bitch like me to love a bastard like him
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post May 9 2006, 12:59 PM
Post #39

(o)v(o)

QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 9 2006, 12:58 PM)
Ummm.....Can I have both..... laughing-smiley-014.gif

at the same time? popc1.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
foxy lady
post May 9 2006, 01:00 PM
Post #40

D Cup

Member No.: 14,069

QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 9 2006, 12:59 PM)
at the same time? popc1.gif

ph34r.gif

nah.gif

--------------------
It takes a bitch like me to love a bastard like him
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 9 2006, 01:01 PM
Post #41

Double D's

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ May 9 2006, 09:53 AM)
The reason Bad boys and assholeish dudes get the girls is that the asshole personality conveys a confidence about them.  Girls dig that confidence.  

1.  A good looking guy who came right up to you and threw a few choice compliments and was sure of himself not to the point of arrogance but took charge somewhat.

or....

#1 and #2 have same cock size, sexual ability and etc.  but which one would you want to fuck first? biggrin.gif

Discuss biggrin.gif

You are right C man, but there is a line between a confident guy and a real asshole. I have been with all of the above.

A woman also can feel protected by a guy you know wont take shit, like with my husband he was always that asshole guy and more than just confident, but one thing I liked about him always is I know he would never let a guy disrespect me without kicking his ass.

I have seen him get in about 6 physical fights since being together about 5 of those was from a guy disrespecting me. HE also loves to fight.

But as I got older I decided allthough I like some of the pluses of that jerk of a guy the bad parts far outwieghed the good and I was no longer willing to put up with that, I would much rather have the nice romantic guy now.

Still dont want a puss especially for my personality I need a guy that is not a puss BUT I dont want to have the constant fighting and I want to feel truly loved.

That is when you hope as you get older the man your with matures also my husband started going to therapy to cope with me leaving him cause he was having a really hard time with it unlike I have ever seen he has always been such a manly man but he was having a total mental breakdown with me leaving, anyway he started therapy try and cope with it better and it has changed him a LOT I am now seeing a side of him I have never seen before that NICE GUY side and it is really nice, he still goes to therapy which is good cause he has a lot of issues from growing up I have always known about and its about time he has finally realized this and got help, but he has been romantic and nice and I dunno for a woman and for me it sure is a lot nice to feel like you are your husbands number 1.
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post May 9 2006, 01:06 PM
Post #42

Double D's
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,479

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 9 2006, 01:01 PM)
You are right C man, but there is a line between a confident guy and a real asshole. I have been with all of the above.

A woman also can feel protected by a guy you know wont take shit, like with my husband he was always that asshole guy and more than just confident, but one thing I liked about him always is I know he would never let a guy disrespect me without kicking his ass.

I have seen him get in about 6 physical fights since being together about 5 of those was from a guy disrespecting me. HE also loves to fight.

But as I got older I decided allthough I like some of the pluses of that jerk of a guy the bad parts far outwieghed the good and I was no longer willing to put up with that, I would much rather have the nice romantic guy now.

Still dont want a puss especially for my personality I need a guy that is not a puss BUT I dont want to have the constant fighting and I want to feel truly loved.
That is when you hope as you get older the man your with matures also my husband started going to therapy to cope with me leaving him cause he was having a really hard time with it unlike I have ever seen he has always been such a manly man but he was having a total mental breakdown with me leaving, anyway he started therapy try and cope with it better and it has changed him a LOT I am now seeing a side of him I have never seen before that NICE GUY side and it is really nice, he still goes to therapy which is good cause he has a lot of issues from growing up I have always known about and its about time he has finally realized this and got help, but he has been romantic and nice and I dunno for a woman and for me it sure is a lot nice to feel like you are your husbands number 1.

Well cool hon love-smiley-077.gif

That is usually the undercoating of the asshole personality too.... its a front... Im glad your hubby is coming to terms with whatever was fucking with him from his past.

so you will get a combo of #1 and #2 now... a confident #1 with a soft side #2 biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post May 9 2006, 02:08 PM
Post #43

D Cup
Group Icon

Member No.: 14,012

or....

Discuss biggrin.gif

I think you should add to that Cman

#1 looks like he has no money as he is digging for change to buy a drink

#2 pulls out a wad of cash and buys a round because he is a nice guy but shy and loaded.

I think nowadays finiancal security counts alot in relationships
Attached Image or Attached Image

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 9 2006, 02:18 PM
Post #44

Melon Master

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 9 2006, 11:55 AM)
No problem some times newer people get UNDESERVED bashings it shocks me anyone sticks around that is new. Glad you didn't let it get to you.

When i came to this board i realized quickly that there are nice people and there are not so nice people and the thing that i usually find is that the younger the person and less experienced in life they are the not so nice they become , I guess in my 40 yrs i have done several things that most havent , so we move on and enjoy the day as it may be our last .. Take great care lovely lady and thanks for sticking up for me , you dont find that very often this day and age ..
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post May 9 2006, 02:23 PM
Post #45

(o)v(o)

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 9 2006, 11:55 AM)

You should see where I came from guns.gif

ph34r.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
natalie
post May 9 2006, 05:02 PM
Post #46

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

or....

Discuss biggrin.gif

Because I generally don't trust people, especially people I don't know and, sorry, mostly of all a guy who I don't know that likes me, I would go for neither. I have to know someone somewhat before I'll even consider it and even then I'm warry. I've had guys who I've seen quite a few times in the period of a year who don't know I'm married ask me out and right away my first response even before I remember I'm married is no. I don't think I could ever be a one night stand kind of girl because of that. I'd be nervous the whole time that he was going to turn into a jerk, hold me against my will, I'd get stranded or worst of all raped. The guys who always got the girls because they were hot or confident or whatever always turned me off. Oh I'd hope they liked me or at least thought I was attractive but other than that nothing. I don't think I've gone for the bad-boy type. But that's just me. confused-smiley-013.gif
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 9 2006, 05:19 PM
Post #47

Double D's

QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 9 2006, 11:18 AM)
When i came to this board i realized quickly that there are nice people and there are not so nice people and the thing that i usually find is that the younger the person  and less experienced in life  they are the not so nice they become  ,  I guess in my 40 yrs i have done several things that most havent  , so we move on and enjoy the day as it may be our last    ..   Take great care  lovely lady  and thanks for  sticking up for me  , you dont find that very often this day and age  ..

No problem it is who I am, I am young only 26, 27 this year but I have gone through a whole shit load of stuff in my life so I think it has seriously aged me LOL

But I agree I notice more in younger men I think also it has to do with a cockyness they have and Im better than the world attitude want to think they have a high statue in this world to make them feel they are worth something.

That is what I have seen a lot anyway out and about in real world and online. Anyway welcome to the board and heres to hopping you stick around food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 9 2006, 05:21 PM
Post #48

Double D's

tongue.gif
QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 9 2006, 11:23 AM)
You should see where I came from guns.gif
ph34r.gif

Did you come from blows???

I seen sites where it is just constant flaming. Not really my thing I like to have real conversation and debates and stuff so I usually take a left at those boards, LOL tongue.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 9 2006, 05:22 PM
Post #49

Melon Master

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 9 2006, 05:19 PM)
No problem it is who I am, I am young only 26, 27 this year but I have gone through a whole shit load of stuff in my life so I think it has seriously aged me LOL

But I agree I notice more in younger men I think also it has to do with a cockyness they have and Im better than the world attitude want to think they have a high statue in this world to make them feel they are worth something.

That is what I have seen a lot anyway out and about in real world and online. Anyway welcome to the board and heres to hopping you stick around food-smiley-004.gif

WEll Im planning on staying a good lady friend of mine invited me here and ive stayed and I get to see her pics as well so its all worth it , You are very mature for 27 my dear and sexy as hell I might add .. food-smiley-004.gif back at ya
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 9 2006, 05:26 PM
Post #50

Double D's

QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 9 2006, 02:22 PM)
WEll Im planning on staying  a good lady friend of mine invited me here and ive stayed  and I get to see her  pics as well  so its all worth it  ,  You are very  mature for  27 my dear and sexy as hell I might add  .. food-smiley-004.gif   back at ya

love-smiley-077.gif smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 9 2006, 05:28 PM
Post #51

Melon Master

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 9 2006, 05:21 PM)
tongue.gif
Did you come from blows???
I seen sites where it is just constant flaming. Not really my thing I like to have real conversation and debates and stuff so I usually take a left at those boards, LOL tongue.gif

no not really just met a few nice ladies at a another boob site and they invited me here as it was more chat oriented , But I know what ya mean some of the sites are really bad and the guys get really mean at times trying to impress the ladies drinkup.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 9 2006, 05:29 PM
Post #52

Melon Master

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 9 2006, 05:26 PM)
love-smiley-077.gif  smilio05.gif

that blush makes you even more sexy my dear smilio12.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 10 2006, 02:14 AM
Post #53

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

Just my opinion.

I DID not give that dude an undeserved bashing because he was a newbie, but because he was an idiot!

I game him my opinion on the matter and he turns around and says, "sounds like someone has a failed marriage" or some shit like that! How on earth would he know? What makes your opinion better than mine? Also, have the guts to stand by your convictions. I am all for making jokes but when a serious topic is being debated and someone calls you out, all you have to fall back on is, "I was just kidding. Anyone who knows me knows I joke 9 out of 10 times blah blah blah.

If U don't want me around just say the word? I feel you are lashing out due to an unfounded sense of rejection

You seem to be the unsung leader for the little people around here and that is just fine... whatever floats your boat!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 10 2006, 02:32 AM
Post #54

Double D's

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 9 2006, 11:14 PM)
I DID not give that dude an undeserved bashing because he was a newbie, but because he was an idiot!

I game him my opinion on the matter and he turns around and says, "sounds like someone has a failed marriage" or some shit like that! How on earth would he know? What makes your opinion better than mine? Also, have the guts to stand by your convictions. I am all for making jokes but when a serious topic is being debated and someone calls you out, all you have to fall back on is, "I was just kidding. Anyone who knows me knows I joke 9 out of 10 times blah blah blah.

If U don't want me around just say the word? I feel you are lashing out due to an unfounded sense of rejection

You seem to be the unsung leader for the little people around here and that is just fine... whatever floats your boat!

Oh now this is just funny Bondi you are quite the hypocrite now ain't cha??

When someone is stating there opinion they usually give the connotation that it is in fact there opinion, you posted it very matter of fact much in the same manner you quoted my post saying WRONG!!!!! It was not as an opinion. Who are you to classify who is an idiot and who is not??

I am rather good at standing by my convictions Bondi, I like to "Keep it real" I don't understand why people feel the need to lie. That is when I lost a bit of respect for you, well that and the fact that you can be very mean and rude to people. When you come out calling people Retards and Idiots and whatever other names you call them, sorry but where I am from that sort of stuff isn't tolerated. Grown people find another way of expressing themselves than by calling people vile names.

Lashing out due to an unfounded rejection???? Ummmm what is this about?? Please by all means clue me in.

Who are the "little people" Bondi?? The ones with less posts than you??? This is a Message Board this is the net this is not real life and many posts is not a status symbol, Being a Board Whore (self included) does not make you better than anyone else here.

I mean I hate to let you in on this little secret but you thoughts and opinion's are merely that not what the rest of the world is thinking and they are not below you if they feel differently.

I never said my opinion was BETTER than yours if you took it that way thats on you not me.

You being here is not up to me its up to you, IMO though I rather you not be here if you are just gonna be a jackass. But if you stay and continue to be a jerk I will continue to speak out on it if I feel it was uncalled for whether you think that is me sticking up for the little people or not.

Much like I thought the level johnny wadd took things was uncalled for and I had your back at that time.

Since you been back you have made a few nice posts and a lot of This is why I left blah blah blah well news flash Left is past tense you are still here so you didn't leave, so why are you gonna be here bitching about the board?? If you don't like the board here and the people on it than don't keep us from keeping you from running back to "the board that doesn't exist" I still don't understand why the lying and secretiveness about it to begin with.

Just sayin

By the way DDD obviously new I was being a smartass in my post, not my fault your tone detector is broke. love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
natalie
post May 10 2006, 04:13 PM
Post #55

D Cup

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 10 2006, 02:32 AM)
Oh now this is just funny Bondi you are quite the hypocrite now ain't cha??

When someone is stating there opinion they usually give the connotation that it is in fact there opinion, you posted it very matter of fact much in the same manner you quoted my post saying WRONG!!!!! It was not as an opinion. Who are you to classify who is an idiot and who is not??

I am rather good at standing by my convictions Bondi, I like to "Keep it real" I don't understand why people feel the need to lie. That is when I lost a bit of respect for you, well that and the fact that you can be very mean and rude to people. When you come out calling people Retards and Idiots and whatever other names you call them, sorry but where I am from that sort of stuff isn't tolerated.  Grown people find another way of expressing themselves than by calling people vile names.

Lashing out due to an unfounded rejection???? Ummmm what is this about?? Please by all means clue me in.
Who are the "little people" Bondi?? The ones with less posts than you??? This is a Message Board this is the net this is not real life and many posts is not a status symbol, Being a Board Whore (self included) does not make you better than anyone else here.

I mean I hate to let you in on this little secret but you thoughts and opinion's are merely that not what the rest of the world is thinking and they are not below you if they feel differently.

I never said my opinion was BETTER than yours if you took it that way thats on you not me.

You being here is not up to me its up to you, IMO though I rather you not be here if you are just gonna be a jackass. But if you stay and continue to be a jerk I will continue to speak out on it if I feel it was uncalled for whether you think that is me sticking up for the little people or not.

Much like I thought the level johnny wadd took things was uncalled for and I had your back at that time.

Since you been back you have made a few nice posts and a lot of This is why I left blah blah blah well news flash Left is past tense you are still here so you didn't leave, so why are you gonna be here bitching about the board?? If you don't like the board here and the people on it than don't keep us from keeping you from running back to "the board that doesn't exist" I still don't understand why the lying and secretiveness about it to begin with.

Just sayin

By the way DDD obviously new I was being a smartass in my post, not my fault your tone detector is broke.  love-smiley-077.gif

I do agree that you resort to name calling or slamming a lot lately Bondi. I don't care what you think justified it. I have seen no reason to resort to name calling. You want everyone to accept your oppinions and somehow they are jerks if they don't but it does seem like you don't show that same respect to everyone else. And Diane you know I love ya but the other board thing needs to be let go.
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 10 2006, 04:19 PM
Post #56

Double D's

QUOTE(natalie @ May 10 2006, 01:13 PM)
I do agree that you resort to name calling or slamming a lot lately Bondi. I don't care what you think justified it. I have seen no reason to resort to name calling. You want everyone to accept your oppinions and somehow they are jerks if they don't but it does seem like you don't show that same respect to everyone else. And Diane you know I love ya but the other board thing needs to be let go.

Friend Nat I only brought up the other board cause that is what Bondi had lied to me about and when I lost respect for him, and cause he keeps bringing up why he left than why is he here and not staying there?? That's all.

I post at many boards and own 2 myself so I don't care where he posts at just keep it real no need to lie.

That is all (( don't tell gnappy I said that)) nah.gif
+Quote Post
natalie
post May 10 2006, 04:21 PM
Post #57

D Cup

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 10 2006, 04:19 PM)
Friend Nat I only brought up the other board cause that is what Bondi had lied to me about and when I lost respect for him, and cause he keeps bringing up why he left than why is he here and not staying there?? That's all.

I post at many boards and own 2 myself so I don't care where he posts at just keep it real no need to lie.

That is all (( don't tell gnappy I said that)) nah.gif

ooooh I'm so telling. ph34r.gif

nah.gif
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 10 2006, 04:41 PM
Post #58

Double D's

QUOTE(natalie @ May 10 2006, 01:21 PM)
ooooh I'm so telling. ph34r.gif
nah.gif

Hey someone was posting as me WTF ohmy.gif

ph34r.gif nah.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post May 10 2006, 04:43 PM
Post #59

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 10 2006, 04:41 PM)
Hey someone was posting as me WTF ohmy.gif
ph34r.gif  nah.gif

It was me! laughing-smiley-017.gif <--- sinister laugh

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
ontippytoes
post May 11 2006, 12:31 AM
Post #60

D Cup

Member No.: 11,426

QUOTE(desibaba @ May 3 2006, 12:12 AM)
After going out with many girls in my life and getting close to 23 yrs of age i have come to one conclusion.Forget all the crap you have learnt from bollywood n hollywood.Forget the sitting at a girl's feet and begging like a dog.Why? Because its the most self destructive thing you can do.For some reason i have seen most girls run away pretty fast when you give them presents,flowers and too many compliments.I guess the reason is they want a guy who's a CHALLENGE.Someone whos nice but at the same time lets them know that hes doing THEM a favor instead of going out with them instead of the other way around.In my experience all the girls i have dated i noticed the ones i was really nice to,gave the flowers and gifts to,Not to mention the compliments were the first ones who dumped me.And then the ones i didnt spend much money on,Never was the first to touch, and gave them the feeling that "i dont care if you like me or not" were the ones who were attracted to me the most.Anyone else agree with that? Girls like guys who are a challenge???

Ever heard of Tom Leykis? Leykis 101? Google this if you're not familiar. Chicks don't want nice guys...when it comes to dating. BUT...when it comes to marrying, chicks want the nice, family-guy. Yes...females are screwed up and confused.
+Quote Post

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 09:58 AM