Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Abercrombiehottie, We need to see more .

Bundy
post May 8 2006, 09:43 AM
Post #1

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,613

This girl is amazing . A thread for her is necessary love-smiley-052.gif

--------------------
"Never take life too serious, you''ll never make it out alive"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post May 8 2006, 09:54 AM
Post #2

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(Bundy @ May 8 2006, 09:43 AM)
This girl is amazing . A thread for her is necessary wub.gif

Well, here's one
Aber's Top Melons Thread

and here's another

Aber's 411 Thread

She also had a few great posts in the vid thread. Now if you checked out a few things, you would have seen that
1) she has a few threads going already
2) She has been a registered member for a long time so there are pretty good odds of her having a thread already
3) Her last post was in early march
4) Her post before that was in '05
5) A lot of people with fewer than 10 total posts often create duplicate topics or topics that are just plain stupid
6) I'm beginning to be more and more like Bondi every day, Mate!

that is all*

* used without express, but implied, permission from Gnappy

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 9 2006, 01:54 AM
Post #3

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 8 2006, 09:54 AM)
Well, here's one
Aber's Top Melons Thread

and here's another

Aber's 411 Thread

She also had a few great posts in the vid thread.  Now if you checked out a few things, you would have seen that
1) she has a few threads going already
2) She has been a registered member for a long time so there are pretty good odds of her having a thread already
3) Her last post was in early march
4) Her post before that was in '05
5) A lot of people with fewer than 10 total posts often create duplicate topics or topics that are just plain stupid
6) I'm beginning to be more and more like Bondi every day, Mate!

that is all*

* used without express, but implied, permission from Gnappy

Reason number 2 I left... another fucking noob retard! angry-smiley-011.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 9 2006, 02:03 AM
Post #4

Double D's

Member No.: 12,556

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 8 2006, 10:54 PM)
Reason number 2 I left... another fucking noob retard! angry-smiley-011.gif

Wow you are pretty active for someone that left. coco.gif
+Quote Post
evade20
post May 9 2006, 04:16 PM
Post #5

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 9 2006, 02:03 AM)
Wow you are pretty active for someone that left.  coco.gif

And you're one hot sassy "double-dee" noobie, Diane. nah.gif love-smiley-077.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 9 2006, 07:01 PM
Post #6

Double D's

QUOTE(evade20 @ May 9 2006, 01:16 PM)
And you're one hot sassy "double-dee" noobie, Diane. nah.gif  love-smiley-077.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Shoot I was on the net back before live chat was even here and the Provider was mainly prodigy. And real time was a dream to come.

Noobie HAHAHA;)
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post May 9 2006, 09:20 PM
Post #7

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 9 2006, 07:01 PM)
Shoot I was on the net back before live chat was even here and the Provider was mainly prodigy. And real time was a dream to come.

Noobie HAHAHA;)

Oh, yeah. I had a 300 baud rate modem on my commodore 64c and would "chat" using that. I would call my friend, using my pulse-dial phone, then we would say, Okay. in exactly 30 seconds switch the modem to active then press f1/f2 to switch to full-duplex mode and then I'll wait for you in the chat area (which wasn't called chat back then) It was so completely ridiculous... it would have been so much easier and faster to actually talk on the phone, but we thought it was cool. But then again, we were impressed by Pong. That was before prodigy was even a word.

What's funny is I remember going to the store with my mom and dad when we got the modem. We were trying to decide between teh 300 and 900 baud rate modems. I was like, what on earth are we going to need a 900 baud rate modem for. We dont' need to spend the extra money on that kind of speed. Ah, the sweet ignorance of youth

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 9 2006, 09:25 PM
Post #8

Double D's

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 9 2006, 06:20 PM)
Oh, yeah.  I had a 300 baud rate modem on my commodore 64c and would "chat" using that.  I would call my friend, using my pulse-dial phone, then we would say, Okay.  in exactly 30 seconds switch the modem to active then press f1/f2 to switch to full-duplex mode and then I'll wait for you in the chat area (which wasn't called chat back then)  It was so completely ridiculous... it would have been so much easier and faster to actually talk on the phone, but we thought it was cool.  But then again, we were impressed by Pong.  That was before prodigy was even a word.

What's funny is I remember going to the store with my mom and dad when we got the modem.  We were trying to decide between teh 300 and 900 baud rate modems.  I was like, what on earth are we going to need a 900 baud rate modem for.  We dont' need to spend the extra money on that kind of speed.  Ah, the sweet ignorance of youth

I remember a 14 K modem that is it My grandpa is a PC geek since the first PC so he was always on the top with all that but my parents broke down and finally got a PC and the hot thing was the 14 k modem.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post May 9 2006, 09:34 PM
Post #9

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 9 2006, 09:25 PM)
I remember a 14 K modem that is it My grandpa is a PC geek since the first PC so he was always on the top with all that but my parents broke down and finally got a PC and the hot thing was the 14 k modem.

14.4k blows away my original 300. it took me a long time to actually get a real PC, but we got it before modems were even popular or very useful. I do remember Prodigy; although, never subscribed. My ex-girlfriend from high school had it though. Eventually we got a modem and it was a 14.4 with a 19.2 upgrade. that's when there lots of BBSs (I even ran a small one) and you could play games like LORD and one other really good one that I can't remember. You could also DL warez and hot pics... Took forever though to d/l a poor quality pic that was digitized with a scanner (no digital cameras then).

Hmmm, what else. My first computer was a 386SX and was very very slow. It also came with Leisure Suit Larry and the Land of the Lounge Lizards.

Ah, memory lane.

--------------------
+Quote Post
fellatiofiend18
post May 9 2006, 11:04 PM
Post #10

C Cup

Member No.: 13,258

funny how this has nothing to do with aber..... and i dont remember any of that stuff... we had pegasus or something like that when we first had internet... in the early 90s, haha. yes im only 21. thats all i remember

--------------------
<3Cortney
+Quote Post
somfan
post May 9 2006, 11:42 PM
Post #11

Double D's

Member No.: 10,529

QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ May 9 2006, 08:04 PM)
funny how this has nothing to do with aber..... and i dont remember any of that stuff... we had pegasus or something like that when we first had internet... in the early 90s, haha. yes im only 21. thats all i remember

I remember accessing databases with a 300 baud (thats 0.3K) accoustic modem. I thought that it was REAL fast because it was WAY faster than I could type.
laughing-smiley-014.gif Accessing cool photos was only a dream....

--------------------
You'll get pie in the sky when you die, (that's a lie.) - Joe Hill

+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post May 10 2006, 10:28 AM
Post #12

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ May 9 2006, 11:04 PM)

well, I figure this thread is useless anyway, it's a duplicate thread dedicated to someone who barely posts anymore. if aber does come back, it will be in one of the already established threads.

so with that in mind, I say we can do whatever the hell we want in here

Smoke if ya got 'em grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post May 10 2006, 11:36 AM
Post #13

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

YEAH Well...this one time at band camp.............

laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 06:14 PM