Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages « < 3 4 5 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The Queef A.k.a. Pussy Fart, Funny? Embarrassing? would do you think?

Bobaloo
post May 5 2006, 11:30 AM
Post #121

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(Boobluver2 @ May 5 2006, 11:09 AM)
Wow!  Just began to read this thread and I must agree with Bondi!!  And I am an American as well and I don't take offense to what he's said. 

The one thing I can say is that Bondi is generally on the mark when it comes to things and I don't think I've seen any fault in anything he's written. 

I like to think I have an open mind, maybe more than others but I must admit that I've done quite a bit of traveling to other countries and have seen their approach to things, which can be very enlightening!  While I love my country I also know we don't always make the right decisions........especially for the rest of the world.........and it is a very big world out there with a lot of great people and beautiful women.  Speaking of beautiful women, lets get onto that subject!!

I would love to get on some beautiful women

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ndboxer
post May 5 2006, 12:14 PM
Post #122

B Cup

Member No.: 2,993

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 5 2006, 11:30 AM)
I would love to get on some beautiful women

At least no one can say you don't have a 10 year plan. popc1.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 5 2006, 08:34 PM
Post #123

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 5 2006, 10:46 AM)
that was a hiliarious and very perfectly fitting analogy. 

You know, someone here suggested that I have taken over as official board whore around here.  While I would never propose to be able to fill your shoes, so to speak, it sure is fun trying to live up to the precedent you have set around here.  I don't think I'll ever be able to hit 147 posts before 9:00 a.m., though.  I think I've only ever been over 100 per day a couple times.  But it's not about the post count, it's about the quality that

People will come and go (and come back again) you just gotta have fun here and post ur mother fucking ass off. (on subjects other than the Queef!!!)

Boobluver2.... thanks mate. You have always been a man of very similar opinions to myself grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
natalie
post May 6 2006, 01:35 PM
Post #124

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

hahahahhaha......my cunning plan worked. the thread is alive and even Bondi is posting here. hahahahahha (evil laughter by the way). tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Boobluver2
post May 8 2006, 12:49 PM
Post #125

C Cup

Member No.: 3,722

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 5 2006, 08:34 PM)
People will come and go (and come back again) you just gotta have fun here and post ur mother fucking ass off. (on subjects other than the Queef!!!)

Boobluver2.... thanks mate. You have always been a man of very similar opinions to myself grinning-smiley-003.gif

No problem as you seem to have a good head on your shoulders as well. Maybe it's because we both like rock 'n roll, love to ride waves and love beautiful women for starters. Then again, maybe it's just that we have a bit of class!

Keep on keeping on, and it's always great to read your posts and views on things!!

2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 9 2006, 01:57 AM
Post #126

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Boobluver2 @ May 8 2006, 12:49 PM)
No problem as you seem to have a good head on your shoulders as well.  Maybe it's because we both like rock 'n roll, love to ride waves and love beautiful women for starters.  Then again, maybe it's just that we have a bit of class!

Keep on keeping on, and it's always great to read your posts and views on things!!

2thumbs.gif

Too fucking right dude.... you are The American Bondiguy food-smiley-004.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Boobluver2
post May 9 2006, 10:30 AM
Post #127

C Cup

Member No.: 3,722

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 9 2006, 01:57 AM)
Too fucking right dude.... you are The American Bondiguy food-smiley-004.gif

Thanks! That is quite a compliment! And I appreciate the nod of approval, it will not be abused!!

Maybe if everyone learned how to surf, everyone would think properly! Nah, they'd just be taking up too many spots in the line-up. LOL!

Here's to many great waves, many great rides, a great music and beautiful women everywhere!!!

food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 11 2006, 07:54 AM
Post #128

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Boobluver2 @ May 9 2006, 10:30 AM)
Thanks!  That is quite a compliment!  And I appreciate the nod of approval, it will not be abused!!

Maybe if everyone learned how to surf, everyone would think properly!  Nah, they'd just be taking up too many spots in the line-up.  LOL!

Here's to many great waves, many great rides, a great music and beautiful women everywhere!!!

food-smiley-004.gif

No Worries brother... and we don't want everyone surfing, They'd all drop in!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post

5 Pages « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th May 2024 - 10:42 PM