Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages  1 2 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Bondiguy Is Leaving, The time is right to go

bondiguy
post Oct 11 2005, 07:19 AM
Post #1

I don't suffer FOOLS

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,542

To all the guys and girls I have become fond of in one way or another in my time here at RMM, the sad but inevitable time is at hand. I am leaving RMM

This has been a great site to check out the wonderful assets of so many beautiful women and it has also been great meeting the lads of the RMM world, of which many are humurous bastards you'd kill to have a beer and a chat with.

My life has taken on a new course and therefore my priorities and goals have changed and this has played a large part in my decision to no longer post on these boards. Couple that with the fact that this place just isn't what it used to be. Many of the "old gang" have been and gone and with them has gone my enjoyment level.

I will stop by occasionally to check out the rating boards and maybe my own thread but there will be a considerable hiatus for at least a while. Those of you who have come to know me will still be able to drop me a line at bondiguy7@hotmail.com as I would still love to stay in touch and have a laugh.

So to you all, jrock, paybarraman, comedyman, puupet, Gnappster, narazbad, Mezrein and the lovely ladies, Juicy, sussed, hot j, bts34, djs13, abercombie, sweetnsexy, allmebaby and to any of those I have accidently overlooked it is a regrettable goodbye.

I'll leave with the unfortunate quote from my biggest musical hero...

"It is better to burn out, than it is to fade away..."

-bondiguy

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Avvilimento
post Oct 11 2005, 07:51 AM
Post #2

B Cup

Member No.: 1,740

Well.... damn. I think that about sums it up. Now I'll have to make up the Australian content, posting favourable comments to all those lovely ladies, getting all manner of hot pictures dedicated to my 411.... hrmmmm....

Seriously, though - always sucks to lose a regular, especially one who leaves good comments.

Good luck with it all, mate grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Oct 11 2005, 07:52 AM
Post #3

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

Goin to live on Sugar Mountain Bondi?

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
clincar
post Oct 11 2005, 08:17 AM
Post #4

E Cup+

Member No.: 8,734

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 11 2005, 07:19 AM)
To all the guys and girls I have become fond of in one way or another in my time here at RMM, the sad but inevitable time is at hand. I am leaving RMM

This has been a great site to check out the wonderful assets of so many beautiful women and it has also been great meeting the lads of the RMM world, of which many are humurous bastards you'd kill to have a beer and a chat with.

My life has taken on a new course and therefore my priorities and goals have changed and this has played a large part in my decision to no longer post on these boards. Couple that with the fact that this place just isn't what it used to be. Many of the "old gang" have been and gone and with them has gone my enjoyment level.

I will stop by occasionally to check out the rating boards and maybe my own thread but there will be a considerable hiatus for at least a while. Those of you who have come to know me will still be able to drop me a line at bondiguy7@hotmail.com as I would still love to stay in touch and have a laugh.

So to you all, jrock, paybarraman, comedyman, puupet, Gnappster, narazbad, Mezrein and the lovely ladies, Juicy, sussed, hot j, bts34, djs13, abercombie, sweetnsexy, allmebaby and to any of those I have accidently overlooked it is a regrettable goodbye.

-bondiguy

Hope it all works out for you! smile.gif Have a great life and hope to catch you when you're on in the future!! love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif

--------------------
I like guys who are bad, even when they're good!!
As for you girls, there are no limits!!!
+Quote Post
Mezrein
post Oct 11 2005, 09:12 AM
Post #5

D Cup

Member No.: 3,495

Farewell my auzzy friend. You will be missed around here. May your path lead you true and straight to wherever you wind up.
+Quote Post
Boobluver2
post Oct 11 2005, 09:33 AM
Post #6

C Cup

Member No.: 3,722

Sorry to see you go! I always enjoyed reading your comments on the ladies and you seemed to have similar tastes to mine.

You have great inner strength to be able to leave this great site!

Come back often and know you will always be welcome!

Take care and I wish you much success in life!

Catch some of those waves down there for me!! 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
sussed2
post Oct 11 2005, 09:42 AM
Post #7

B Cup

Member No.: 5,997

You will be missed sweetie love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Oct 11 2005, 10:03 AM
Post #8

E Cup+

Member No.: 9,473

-bondiguy

You will be missed. Hope it all works out and have a good life. love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
closeup
post Oct 11 2005, 12:10 PM
Post #9

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

Take care, I've always enjoyed your comments. I'm sure all the ladies are especially sad to see you leave, you seemed to have a good rapport with them.
+Quote Post
ILOVEBOOBS05
post Oct 11 2005, 12:44 PM
Post #10

C Cup

Member No.: 9,824

-bondiguy

well my friend, sorry 2see u go. only chatted 4 ashort time but has been cool.
hope all go's well 2thumbs.gif
would of been good 2have had a few beers with ya if could of had the chance grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
juicy_DD
post Oct 11 2005, 12:56 PM
Post #11

Double D's

Member No.: 8,569

oh babe dont go...please dont go....I will miss you good look love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
sweetnsexy
post Oct 11 2005, 03:35 PM
Post #12

D Cup

Member No.: 9,337

Bloody typical!

Will miss you love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif xxxx

--------------------
It's good to talk...unless your mouth is full!
sweetpussytalk@aol.com sweetn.sexy@hotmail.co.uk
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 11 2005, 04:46 PM
Post #13

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

the girlfriend caught u jerking off in front of the computer didnt she. haha

well in any case, it's been a fun ride(insert gay comment here). drop by some time, and join us in ogling boobs!

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
hott1976
post Oct 11 2005, 05:04 PM
Post #14

Double D's

Member No.: 9,243

must have been me.... on my return he leaves! sad.gif
+Quote Post
bts34e
post Oct 11 2005, 08:09 PM
Post #15

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 9,147

In the few times we caught each other on I could tell you were a sweety. Thanks for all the nice comments. Hope all goes well for you in all you do. If possible come back soon. Bye hon... love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 12 2005, 03:43 AM
Post #16

I don't suffer FOOLS

Well to say I am floored by all of your comments would be a great understatement. It is extremely hard to leave such a great group of people, it really is. I am going to log on until the end of the week just to wrap up the goodbye's and generally tie up loose ends. After that I have made a personal promise to stay away for at least a month or two just so I know I can resist the temptation. After that I may drop in infrequently to see how all of you are doing.

The reason I am leaving is that I have decided to get engaged to my beautiful girlfriend and as a personal challenge I suppose you'd call it, it seems the time is right to refocus in life. My girl in no way "demanded" I stop logging on but I have chose to do so personally as a mark of respect to her.

Like I said before I can be contacted via email for a general chat to see how things are going. I have a few more days to enjoy the wonders of RMM before my lengthy hiatus begins. Once again though, thank you all for your kind kind words.

-bondiguy

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Oct 12 2005, 08:12 AM
Post #17

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

Well God dammit!!!!

Hate to see ya go Bondi It has been a pleasure watchng ya moisten all the girls up here wink.gif

I was expecting a dorothy like.. "And ill mis you most of all Scarecrow " laughing-smiley-017.gif

Cheers and don't take any wooden kangaroos brother smile.gif food-smiley-004.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Kiana
post Oct 14 2005, 01:09 PM
Post #18

D Cup

Member No.: 812

I know I dont come around much anymore but I'll miss you being here when I do drop in. On a happy note though,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
"What about that "I'm not here to bust a brother's dream..." crap Bondi!!! Jeez!!!!!!!" ~Paybarraman
+Quote Post
Imagirlwatcher
post Oct 14 2005, 06:10 PM
Post #19

C Cup

Member No.: 10,510

You'll be back...they always come back...

--------------------
Nice guys finish last.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 15 2005, 01:54 AM
Post #20

I don't suffer FOOLS

Kiana and CM thanks!

This is my last day just to check those last PMs and oficially sign out.

Imagirlwatcher... if you had read the message properly it does say I may pop my head in very occasionally but for the short term future I will not be on this site.

and thus... I sign out

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Kiana
post Oct 16 2005, 02:37 PM
Post #21

D Cup

Member No.: 812

sad.gif Bye Bondi

--------------------
"What about that "I'm not here to bust a brother's dream..." crap Bondi!!! Jeez!!!!!!!" ~Paybarraman
+Quote Post
hott1976
post Apr 2 2006, 10:56 AM
Post #22

Double D's

Member No.: 9,243

this time he's for real i guess. I still pop my head in to and i've ended my great run here with 5 submissions for ratings. so all the noobs can get a sneak peak. smile.gif Goin out with a bang!
+Quote Post
evade20
post Apr 2 2006, 02:26 PM
Post #23

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Apr 2 2006, 10:56 AM)
this time he's for real i guess.  I still pop my head in to and i've ended my great run here with 5 submissions for ratings.  so all the noobs can get a sneak peak.  smile.gif  Goin out with a bang!

i'm going to drag you back kicking and screeming smilio04.gif smilio04.gif smilio12.gif love-smiley-077.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
natalie
post Apr 4 2006, 03:25 PM
Post #24

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

Well he left once and came back, here's praying he comes back again! wub.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Apr 5 2006, 11:59 AM
Post #25

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

nah, I think he's gone for the forseeable future.

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 22 2006, 01:56 AM)
Dear All,

The time has come for me to once again say an extended goodbye to you all. I have been toying with the idea for sometime now as some of you may be aware but I am now biteing the bullet so to speak.

The Reason: I just dont have the time anymore. I have found that this is eating into the time I have set aside for other things and I just can't allow that to happen anymore. I used to be able to pop in for 15 minutes but it is no longer the case. Between work and other commitments I have, least of all getting married within 12 months my time is of the essence and unfortunately something had to give.

I mean no disrespect to the new people here and others I have come to know and like but this place just isn't what it used to be... and that is sad.

For those of you who have come to know me well enough over time this is by no means goodbye as you will know the avenues in which i can be contacted. PM me if you must

For the rest I will pop into my 411 from time to time to say but do to many factors that will be about the extent of my involvement here. I will be able to come online once or maybe twice more this week before my own personal deadline expires and then I'll be gone.

I have really enjoyed most of my time here and got to meet some wonderful people. Not only wonderfully sexy females but great people both men and women.

Someone is going to have to really pick up the slack with posting on the boards.... it's not an easy job being a board whore!

Keep on rockin...

-bondiguy food-smiley-004.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 5 2006, 12:39 PM
Post #26

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 5 2006, 11:59 AM)
nah, I think he's gone for the forseeable future.

I hope he wasn't right about the desert comment.
Attached Image

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post May 17 2006, 01:42 PM
Post #27

(o)v(o)

Member No.: 15,153

popc1.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
natalie
post May 17 2006, 02:39 PM
Post #28

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 4 2006, 03:25 PM)
Well he left once and came back, here's praying he comes back again! love-smiley-052.gif

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

I was right. ph34r.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 19 2006, 12:04 AM
Post #29

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(natalie @ May 17 2006, 02:39 PM)
Hahahahahahahahahaha.
I was right. ph34r.gif

it's funny how people come when people go... and vice versa

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
numba1fan
post May 19 2006, 02:29 AM
Post #30

C Cup

Member No.: 13,687

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 19 2006, 12:04 AM)
it's funny how people come when people go... and vice versa

coz.gif coz.gif coz.gif

they all come back!
+Quote Post

2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th May 2024 - 04:12 AM