Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Melon Rating, How do you rate melons?

trueenglishrose
post Apr 26 2018, 01:18 PM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,315

How do you all go about picking the rating's for our melons.

Do you base it on
size, firmness,shape, how they hang, size of nipples, size of areola?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
junker
post Apr 26 2018, 02:46 PM
Post #2

C Cup

Member No.: 3,566

QUOTE(trueenglishrose @ Apr 26 2018, 01:18 PM)

Do you base it on

All of the above! 😄

Since this is a b00b rating site, I focus on the b00bs (doesn’t matter if the girl is thin, heavy, etc.). I also think a well-focused pic in a flattering pose helps. And I’ll admit that size matters. It’s kind of hard for me to get excited about anything smaller than, say, a 36C.

With all that said, I typically give 10s for what I see as a nice set of t!ts, and just don’t cast a rating for anything I don’t particularly like. I don’t see the point of giving low ratings to anyone who’s brave and nice enough to post their melons for all of us to see.

But I might give 1s for pics of professional models copied from the web. I don’t think those pics belong here among “real” pics.

+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Apr 28 2018, 08:23 AM
Post #3

E Cup+

Member No.: 36,181

QUOTE(trueenglishrose @ Apr 26 2018, 01:18 PM)

Do you base it on

I'm surprised nobody has asked this in my own thread as I state who its the top set of the day as well as my faves. but since I read it here, I think it's befitting that I give you my response here.

I look at size and cleavage and if they fit the body well (huge does not equal better for me; too big on small body or too small on big body), the areolas, be it how prominent they are to the rest of the skin and their roundness), the nipples (are they buttons, pointing cones, barely visible), relative skin tone (pale skin can look good on one whereas tanned or darker works better for another). I also look to see if they come together to create a great view that gets me to take multiple looks, i.e., more than just the sum of their parts. if they show head hair, the color, length, and styling. other flair like jewelry that pulls the eyes to the chest, fingernails (Michelle M has some great examples of this), pose, level of nakedness (sometimes having the tits out are fantastic, sometimes the clothing adds that something that makes them stand out just as well). and finally, if they interact in the threads, do they have a pleasant personality (gotta say it does influence me in some way as it may boost a pic I might think is only a 6 or 7 to a 7 or 8).

and just to add to the size part at the beginning regarding my faves, I believe I cover the range from A to E with Tobius as the first one to come to mind at the smaller but tremendously sexy end of the scale.

hope this helps in some way, at least for my point of view food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:33 AM