Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages  1 2 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Augustsgirl, "No part of anything you just said...

Augustsgirl
post Feb 8 2008, 01:12 AM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 25,453

...remotely resembles a rational thought. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul" - Billy Madison

Seeing as I just discovered that there was, in fact, a message board at all... my eyes have suddenly been opened to all the wondrous, witty, and always profane banter of these boards. Embrace the alliteration, my friends! And get used to my verbosity... I'm afraid that you'll have to. smilio00.gif

I figured I'd put up a 411... because SKULLZOMBIE said it would be super neato keen. Okay, I digress... those were not his words. But wouldn't it be refreshing if they were? Either way, thanks for the head's up, Jay.

Let's see. What do you folks wish to know about me? Those who were really curious have already asked, I figure, but this is more of a generalized statement of intent?

Let's make a long story short (...you wish).

Firstly, the most important thing - I sport a pair of 38DD's on a petite frame that's barely over 5 feet tall. I have long dark brown hair, green eyes, and olive skin. I tan really well when I actually get myself out into the sun but I can't say that I do that very often.

Another random thought - I've only ever dated / screwed the guy I'm with presently. I was a virgin until I was 19. So yes, even a super awesome girl with giant jugs like mine couldn't get any action in high school. So all of you boys who are worried about such things, don't. Everyone gets lucky eventually. Patience is a virtue.

I'm a 21 year old college student in the lovely (*gags*) state of Delaware. There is not anything particularly special about Delaware beyond the sheer ammount of chickens who call the state home - last I knew, it was 3 chickens to one person in the state? No matter where you are in the state, you can either smell the gut-wrenchingly sour smell of dirty chicken houses, simmering in the summer heat... or possibly the equally foul scent of the bay, thick with rotting crustaceans and seaweed slime. A lovely place to live, neh?

I'm a huge dork, as I've already expressed to a few around here. I love to play video games of various sorts. I also play World of Warcraft (the MMO that popped my MMO cherry). But wait, that's not all! I RP online, or at least I used to when I had more time to spare. I cosplay. I also play tabletop RPGs too - you know, Dungeons and Dragons. Oh yeah, you heard me. I love fantasy and sci-fi books, shows and movies. Anime too. Firefly was an amazing show. Old school Star Trek kicks ass, if only for it's amusement factor. I do admit that I still need to read Dune - my boyfriend won't let me forget about that. Oh, and I almost forgot. I love comic books - mostly X-men and Spiderman. And manga.

As for literature, movies, and music... let me just say:
-Ayn Rand's "The Fountainhead", anything by Anne Rice (including the Erotic Tales of Sleeping Beauty), well written ethnographies, anything that snags my interest
-Kevin Smith films (Dogma), most Happy-Madison films, Lord of the Rings, The Matrix, most comic book movies, and more recently I've taken an interest in romantic comedy due to a class I took (Some Like It Hot). Also, anything with a lot of explotions and car chases is great.
-Metallica, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, Tori Amos, Less Than Jake, Kamelot, Utada Hikaru... Basically: Metal, rock, alternative, ska, and some Japanese pop

I'm an anthropology major. I began as a psychology major but decided that people were all insane and that I didn't care enough to get myself all mixed up in that crazy shit. Seriously. Anthropology is interesting... even if everyone thinks that my being an anthropologist means that I am Laura Croft. I actually don't have a problem with that and I am more than happy to let people go on thinking that I am, in fact, a super sexy video game vixen. I have been on a field dig which tested both my patience and my ability to survive on two granola bars a day while doing grueling physical labor for a month, but I don't raid tombs. I'd be a lot more well off as far as money is concerned if I did.

At this point I am a senior and simply trying to finish up my last year in school, as I am no longer held in thrall by the idea of going to other countries and studying "the other". I don't even really want to study people in the United States... although I've always been terribly intrigued by the idea of doing an anthropological study of the BDSM underground. I think it'd sell, what do you think?

I am instead focusing upon my writing. Funny enough, I'm working on a young adult book at the moment. I write all manner of genres, however... children's, fantasy/sci-fi, erotica of various sorts. I can only hope that once I have a manuscript completed someone will want to publish me. Otherwise I'm going to end up being a trophy wife for my poor boyfriend, who also has a "worthless humanities major degree". But we're big fans of the great outdoors, so living in a box in an ally some where won't be so bad... rolleyes.gif

So why did such a lovely, intelligent, elloquent young lady as myself decide to offer up her breasts to the gods of internet oggling, you ask? Well let me tell you, friend! I'd been discussing the idea with my boyfriend for some time. He declared that my boobs were far better than so many of the other sets he'd seen across this great world wide web of course. After taking a few days to weigh the pros and cons of posting my pictures (mostly the cons) I eventually threw caution to the wind and without another thought I quickly made an account and put up my first picture - one of a small set I'd taken specifically for the purpose.

Soon I realized that the folks here are wonderfully complimentary and I'd gotten a reassuringly high score on my breasts. I decided to post another picture, with the same results - decent score, nice comments, and pleasant (or amusing... or both) messages. Occationally you'll probably see my boyfriend, August85, commenting on my pictures as well - which is always a pleasant surprise.

So all in all, that's it. Are you tired of me yet? nah.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
penman
post Feb 8 2008, 02:25 AM
Post #2

B Cup

Member No.: 23,454

Welcome to the boards..........I think your going to like it here. 2thumbs.gif

--------------------

user posted image
+Quote Post
davy
post Feb 8 2008, 10:09 AM
Post #3

B Cup

Member No.: 15,955

Welcome to the boards and food-smiley-004.gif to your boyfriend. look forward to new pix from you.
+Quote Post
misschickie
post Feb 8 2008, 11:14 AM
Post #4

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,236

I almost read the whole thing, but don't hold my short attention span against me...welcome!

--------------------
user posted image
the only thing i'll ever ask of you...you gotta promise not to stop when i say when.

do not try to outbitch this bitch...you will not win
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Feb 8 2008, 12:55 PM
Post #5

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Augustsgirl @ Feb 7 2008, 11:12 PM)
...remotely resembles a rational thought. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul" - Billy Madison

Seeing as I just discovered that there was, in fact, a message board at all... my eyes have suddenly been opened to all the wondrous, witty, and always profane banter of these boards. Embrace the alliteration, my friends! And get used to my verbosity... I'm afraid that you'll have to.  gabba.gif

I figured I'd put up a 411... because SKULLZOMBIE said it would be super neato keen. Okay, I digress... those were not his words. But wouldn't it be refreshing if they were? Either way, thanks for the head's up, Jay.

Let's see. What do you folks wish to know about me? Those who were really curious have already asked, I figure, but this is more of a generalized statement of intent?

Let's make a long story short (...you wish).

Firstly, the most important thing - I sport a pair of 38DD's on a petite frame that's barely over 5 feet tall. I have long dark brown hair, green eyes, and olive skin. I tan really well when I actually get myself out into the sun but I can't say that I do that very often.

Another random thought - I've only ever dated / screwed the guy I'm with presently. I was a virgin until I was 19. So yes, even a super awesome girl with giant jugs like mine couldn't get any action in high school. So all of you boys who are worried about such things, don't. Everyone gets lucky eventually. Patience is a virtue.

I'm a 21 year old college student in the lovely (*gags*) state of Delaware. There is not anything particularly special about Delaware beyond the sheer ammount of chickens who call the state home - last I knew, it was 3 chickens to one person in the state? No matter where you are in the state, you can either smell the gut-wrenchingly sour smell of dirty chicken houses, simmering in the summer heat... or possibly the equally foul scent of the bay, thick with rotting crustaceans and seaweed slime. A lovely place to live, neh?

I'm a huge dork, as I've already expressed to a few around here. I love to play video games of various sorts. I also play World of Warcraft (the MMO that popped my MMO cherry). But wait, that's not all! I RP online, or at least I used to when I had more time to spare. I cosplay. I also play tabletop RPGs too - you know, Dungeons and Dragons. Oh yeah, you heard me. I love fantasy and sci-fi books, shows and movies. Anime too. Firefly was an amazing show. Old school Star Trek kicks ass, if only for it's amusement factor. I do admit that I still need to read Dune - my boyfriend won't let me forget about that. Oh, and I almost forgot. I love comic books - mostly X-men and Spiderman. And manga.

As for literature, movies, and music... let me just say:
-Ayn Rand's "The Fountainhead", anything by Anne Rice (including the Erotic Tales of Sleeping Beauty), well written ethnographies, anything that snags my interest
-Kevin Smith films (Dogma), most Happy-Madison films, Lord of the Rings, The Matrix, most comic book movies, and more recently I've taken an interest in romantic comedy due to a class I took (Some Like It Hot). Also, anything with a lot of explotions and car chases is great.
-Metallica, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, Tori Amos, Less Than Jake, Kamelot, Utada Hikaru... Basically: Metal, rock, alternative, ska, and some Japanese pop

I'm an anthropology major. I began as a psychology major but decided that people were all insane and that I didn't care enough to get myself all mixed up in that crazy shit. Seriously. Anthropology is interesting... even if everyone thinks that my being an anthropologist means that I am Laura Croft. I actually don't have a problem with that and I am more than happy to let people go on thinking that I am, in fact, a super sexy video game vixen. I have been on a field dig which tested both my patience and my ability to survive on two granola bars a day while doing grueling physical labor for a month, but I don't raid tombs. I'd be a lot more well off as far as money is concerned if I did.

At this point I am a senior and simply trying to finish up my last year in school, as I am no longer held in thrall by the idea of going to other countries and studying "the other". I don't even really want to study people in the United States... although I've always been terribly intrigued by the idea of doing an anthropological study of the BDSM underground. I think it'd sell, what do you think?

I am instead focusing upon my writing. Funny enough, I'm working on a young adult book at the moment. I write all manner of genres, however... children's, fantasy/sci-fi, erotica of various sorts. I can only hope that once I have a manuscript completed someone will want to publish me. Otherwise I'm going to end up being a trophy wife for my poor boyfriend, who also has a "worthless humanities major degree". But we're big fans of the great outdoors, so living in a box in an ally some where won't be so bad...  rolleyes.gif

So why did such a lovely, intelligent, elloquent young lady as myself decide to offer up her breasts to the gods of internet oggling, you ask? Well let me tell you, friend! I'd been discussing the idea with my boyfriend for some time. He declared that my boobs were far better than so many of the other sets he'd seen across this great world wide web of course. After taking a few days to weigh the pros and cons of posting my pictures (mostly the cons) I eventually threw caution to the wind and without another thought I quickly made an account and put up my first picture - one of a small set I'd taken specifically for the purpose.

Soon I realized that the folks here are wonderfully complimentary and I'd gotten a reassuringly high score on my breasts. I decided to post another picture, with the same results - decent score, nice comments, and pleasant (or amusing... or both) messages. Occationally you'll probably see my boyfriend, August85, commenting on my pictures as well - which is always a pleasant surprise.

So all in all, that's it. Are you tired of me yet?  nah.gif

Welcome Welcome ... So have to be honest I didnt get past the part were you said you had 38DD on a 5'ft frame .. care to show us more of that ? love-smiley-085.gif
+Quote Post
Augustsgirl
post Feb 8 2008, 01:18 PM
Post #6

A Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 8 2008, 12:55 PM)
Welcome  Welcome  ...  So have to be honest  I didnt get past the part were you said you  had  38DD  on a 5'ft  frame .. care to show us more of that  ?   love-smiley-085.gif

Hah, that's okay. I appreciate honesty. I didn't figure that most folks come here to read a biography but I was bored - what can I say?

I'll probably have a new picture up some time soon. I'm going to have to be a bit more discrete now that my roommate is moving back in for Spring semester! blink.gif
+Quote Post
HardDick69
post Feb 8 2008, 05:43 PM
Post #7

B Cup

Member No.: 17,840

Hey August, glad to have you on board!

While taking a break from computer science courses, I took some anthropology classes and absolutely loved it. I was more into the cultural aspects and took a really interesting cultures and personality class. It was a blast.

I'm graduating in may with a computer science major and math minor. I'm definitely thinking about going back for an anthro degree, for nothing more than just to have the knowledge.

We'll have to discuss anthro sometime.

Btw, great pics smile.gif

--------------------
"If you keep touching me like that, I just might be one of those girls" - PussyDrippin69

AOL Instant Messenger: RMMHD69
+Quote Post
FreakyShinnizle
post Feb 8 2008, 07:40 PM
Post #8

Double D's

Member No.: 21,810

I wuv dorks wub.gif Glad to have you on the boat Miss love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
SKULLZ0MBIE
post Feb 8 2008, 09:02 PM
Post #9

C Cup

Member No.: 12,589

Welcome to the Message Board Augustsgirl food-smiley-004.gif
Wow, what a great start on your Thread 2thumbs.gif
Sound like you are going to enjoy hanging around with us alot popc1.gif
Feel free post around, and make new friends along the way grinning-smiley-003.gif
One of your Fav. fans Jay smilio05.gif

--------------------

user posted image
+Quote Post
Scoundrel_SF
post Feb 8 2008, 09:14 PM
Post #10

B Cup

Member No.: 11,861

I'm hooked. And, in the infamous words of Mal Reynolds, "I aim to misbehave".
+Quote Post
Augustsgirl
post Feb 8 2008, 09:29 PM
Post #11

A Cup

QUOTE(SKULLZ0MBIE @ Feb 8 2008, 09:02 PM)
Welcome to the Message Board Augustsgirl  food-smiley-004.gif
Wow, what a great start on your Thread  2thumbs.gif
Sound like you are going to enjoy hanging around with us alot  popc1.gif
Feel free post around, and make new friends along the way  grinning-smiley-003.gif
One of your Fav. fans Jay  smilio05.gif

Yay, Firefly!! food-smiley-004.gif
Mal is everything that Kirk should've been.
Oh, maybe that's going too far. *L*

But I always have to wonder... why doesn't anybody show Jayne some love?
I <3 Jayne.
+Quote Post
Scoundrel_SF
post Feb 8 2008, 09:44 PM
Post #12

B Cup

Member No.: 11,861

Jayne got some love in "Heart of Gold", I love that episode. And, let's never forget "The Hero of Canton the man they call MEEEE".
+Quote Post
stanley66
post Feb 9 2008, 12:08 AM
Post #13

C Cup

Member No.: 18,299

read it all smile.gif but love the 38DD barely 5' 22.gif hope to see more of u food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
somfan
post Feb 9 2008, 05:23 PM
Post #14

Double D's

Member No.: 10,529

Welcome to the boards! Some of us love to read and write....most of us are more
visually oriented though. love-smiley-085.gif I was thinking that the only Augusts I know are August Strindberg, August Wilson, and August Comte, 2 dramatists and "the father of sociology". Having read your bio, I can imagine you to be an intellectual associate of theirs, as well as your boyfriend August. As far as doing anthropological studies, you might consider doing one on online communities like ours ---
we're probably as interesting a bunch of perves as you'd find anywhere on the internet.
food-smiley-004.gif
Somfan

--------------------
You'll get pie in the sky when you die, (that's a lie.) - Joe Hill

+Quote Post
Augustsgirl
post Feb 10 2008, 12:35 AM
Post #15

A Cup

QUOTE(somfan @ Feb 9 2008, 05:23 PM)
Welcome to the boards!  Some of us love to read and write....most of us are more
visually oriented though.  love-smiley-085.gif  I was thinking that the only Augusts I know are August Strindberg, August Wilson, and August Comte, 2 dramatists and "the father of sociology".  Having read your bio, I can imagine you to be an intellectual associate of theirs, as well as your boyfriend August.  As far as doing anthropological studies, you might consider doing one on online communities like ours ---
we're probably as interesting a bunch of perves as you'd find anywhere on the internet.
food-smiley-004.gif
Somfan

Hah! I actually have considered doing anthropological studies on closed communities like this. Well, my original idea was to integrate myself into a BDSM community and study that. I think it would be a terribly interesting study.( smilio12.gif ) *L*

I could only HOPE to be an associate of August Comte.... Then again, he's dead and I'm not so. Hey, I have that going for me? I'm all about sociology, though. The way that people interact is extremely interesting to me and ties in with my anthropological interests. But I appreciate the compliment (gasp - one that wasn't related to my boobies?) <3
+Quote Post
stanley66
post Feb 10 2008, 02:43 PM
Post #16

C Cup

Member No.: 18,299

(gasp - one that wasn't related to my boobies?) <3

but we still wanna see your boobies tongue.gif love-smiley-085.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Feb 11 2008, 12:08 PM
Post #17

Melon Master

QUOTE(Augustsgirl @ Feb 8 2008, 11:18 AM)
Hah, that's okay. I appreciate honesty. I didn't figure that most folks come here to read a biography but I was bored - what can I say?

I'll probably have a new picture up some time soon. I'm going to have to be a bit more discrete now that my roommate is moving back in for Spring semester!  blink.gif

well I went back and read it , thanks for the information , but hey ya left out what your favorite sex position is ...

ANd By discrete do you mean wearing lingerie to try and hide your awesome body ?
+Quote Post
Augustsgirl
post Feb 11 2008, 02:10 PM
Post #18

A Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 11 2008, 12:08 PM)
well I went back and read it   , thanks for the information  , but hey ya left out what your favorite  sex position is  ...
ANd By discrete  do you mean  wearing lingerie  to try and hide your awesome body  ?

Aww... I did forget that!! Hm, hard choice. They're all good. For pure physical factor - girl on top feels the best. However, I dig doggy style if I'm feeling particularly submissive. rolleyes.gif

And no that isn't what I meant. I don't think the roomie would like very much if I was snapping pictures with her in the room. Alas!
+Quote Post
gwiskup
post Feb 11 2008, 02:13 PM
Post #19

D Cup

Member No.: 21,382

QUOTE(Augustsgirl @ Feb 11 2008, 02:10 PM)
Aww... I did forget that!! Hm, hard choice. They're all good. For pure physical factor - girl on top feels the best. However, I dig doggy style if I'm feeling particularly submissive.  rolleyes.gif

And no that isn't what I meant. I don't think the roomie would like very much if I was snapping pictures with her in the room. Alas!

I'd have to agree .. girl on top ... allows you to grab her ass and suck on her tits while enjoying watching her ride you! love-smiley-085.gif
+Quote Post
SKULLZ0MBIE
post Feb 11 2008, 03:32 PM
Post #20

C Cup

Member No.: 12,589

QUOTE(Augustsgirl @ Feb 11 2008, 02:10 PM)
Aww... I did forget that!! Hm, hard choice. They're all good. For pure physical factor - girl on top feels the best. However, I dig doggy style if I'm feeling particularly submissive.  rolleyes.gif

Ask your roomie to Join RMM, who knows, maybe she would love to take your pictures popc1.gif

--------------------

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Feb 12 2008, 04:08 PM
Post #21

Melon Master

QUOTE(Augustsgirl @ Feb 11 2008, 12:10 PM)

both fine choices .. could imagine your fine breasts hanging down in either position ...

OHHHHHH okay I got it .. well pick a time when shes not there ... 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
Augustsgirl
post Feb 22 2008, 12:51 AM
Post #22

A Cup

QUOTE(SKULLZ0MBIE @ Feb 11 2008, 03:32 PM)
Ask your roomie to Join RMM, who knows, maybe she would love to take your pictures  popc1.gif

Hah... I don't think so. She seems like a bit of a prude. That's fine and all if that's how she is. I just don't want to make her feel awkward.

But having her around is a drag because when my boyfriend comes up to visit me we have to schedule time to have sex around her being out of the room. We only got to have sex twice this past week when he came up... I was sad, because that isn't much for three days worth of visiting. When we're completely alone we have sex at least once or twice a day and fool around even more than that. Oh well. Summer will be here soon I guess. sad.gif

Not soon enough for my libido though. I can't even masturbate since my roommate is always in the room! Grrr. dry.gif

Oh, and on a side note. I'll try to get a few new pics up when I can, folks. I appologize... I just have to wait for a time when my roomie isn't around and then snap a few quickies.
+Quote Post
somfan
post Feb 22 2008, 01:25 AM
Post #23

Double D's

QUOTE(Augustsgirl @ Feb 21 2008, 09:51 PM)
Hah... I don't think so. She seems like a bit of a prude. That's fine and all if that's how she is. I just don't want to make her feel awkward.

But having her around is a drag because when my boyfriend comes up to visit me we have to schedule time to have sex around her being out of the room. We only got to have sex twice this past week when he came up... I was sad, because that isn't much for three days worth of visiting. When we're completely alone we have sex at least once or twice a day and fool around even more than that. Oh well. Summer will be here soon I guess.  sad.gif

Not soon enough for my libido though. I can't even masturbate since my roommate is always in the room! Grrr.  dry.gif

Oh, and on a side note. I'll try to get a few new pics up when I can, folks. I appologize... I just have to wait for a time when my roomie isn't around and then snap a few quickies.

smile.gif Back when I was in college, we didn't let roommates stop us: favorite places to fuck included the library, the chapel (it was a Christian college), the golf course, and photographic darkrooms. Where there is a will, there's a way.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ddd35
post Feb 22 2008, 03:21 PM
Post #24

Melon Master

QUOTE(Augustsgirl @ Feb 21 2008, 10:51 PM)

But having her around is a drag because when my boyfriend comes up to visit me we have to schedule time to have sex around her being out of the room. We only got to have sex twice this past week when he came up... I was sad, because that isn't much for three days worth of visiting. When we're completely alone we have sex at least once or twice a day and fool around even more than that. Oh well. Summer will be here soon I guess.  sad.gif

Not soon enough for my libido though. I can't even masturbate since my roommate is always in the room! Grrr.  dry.gif

Bummer cant even masterbate , well when ya get time for pictures rest assured they will be appreciated
+Quote Post
freestyle
post Feb 23 2008, 07:37 PM
Post #25

C Cup

Member No.: 23,396

Witty, intelligent and a killer rack. You're pretty much near perfect. One of my favourite new girls here for sure.
+Quote Post
FreakyShinnizle
post Feb 23 2008, 11:32 PM
Post #26

Double D's

Member No.: 21,810

QUOTE(Augustsgirl @ Feb 22 2008, 12:51 AM)

That's really a bummer. I hope you get to screw lots more soon! 03.gif
+Quote Post
Augustsgirl
post Mar 6 2008, 09:48 PM
Post #27

A Cup

Intelligent and witty? Perhaps, perhaps. Tell that to my archaeology teacher right now, I'm pretty sure she thinks that I'm just a smart ass...

Given, I sort of am. But no matter! smile.gif

And just so everyone knows I'm uploading a new picture since I have a bit of time with my roomie being out, doing something with her sorority this evening. Hooray!

And since FreakyShinnizle mentioned it, my boyfriend came to visit this week so I did get to screw a few times a day for a few days so that was refreshing. We got to finally use my Valentine's present that he'd gotten me... a set of thigh cuffs that hook onto my wrist cuffs. Fun times. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
somfan
post Mar 7 2008, 12:01 AM
Post #28

Double D's

QUOTE(Augustsgirl @ Mar 6 2008, 06:48 PM)
Intelligent and witty? Perhaps, perhaps. Tell that to my archaeology teacher right now, I'm pretty sure she thinks that I'm just a smart ass...

Given, I sort of am. But no matter!  smile.gif

And just so everyone knows I'm uploading a new picture since I have a bit of time with my roomie being out, doing something with her sorority this evening. Hooray!

And since FreakyShinnizle mentioned it, my boyfriend came to visit this week so I did get to screw a few times a day for a few days so that was refreshing. We got to finally use my Valentine's present that he'd gotten me... a set of thigh cuffs that hook onto my wrist cuffs. Fun times.  tongue.gif

Picture, please! Remember we are visually oriented here at RMM...

--------------------

+Quote Post
evade20
post Mar 7 2008, 05:47 AM
Post #29

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(somfan @ Mar 7 2008, 12:01 AM)
Picture, please!  Remember we are visually oriented here at RMM...

2thumbs.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
Augustsgirl
post Mar 7 2008, 05:14 PM
Post #30

A Cup

QUOTE(somfan @ Mar 7 2008, 12:01 AM)
Picture, please!  Remember we are visually oriented here at RMM...

*L* Indeed. We'll see about next pic.

I got my stuff from Extreme Restraints, though. Nice online store.

I mean aside from some of the more hardcore stuff.
No, I would not like an iron box over my head nor an anal hook.
Thanks for askin though. ohmy.gif

(I have to admit that the suspension restraint systems do look fun though. But still, no hooks in my ass please, I need to be able to walk to class still without looking like someone just broke me *L*)
+Quote Post

2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 08:03 AM