Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Jester89, self reputed "King"

jester89
post Jan 1 2006, 10:23 PM
Post #1

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,476

Hi, I'm Seth. I've been a long time viewer of RMM but only recently did I decide that some of you would be worth listening to...

I have a pretty boring life, at the moment I'm not getting laid that much, so I spend a lot of the time on the net trying to entertain myself. I drink way to much and often times my words will be totally illedgible... I plan on seeing a lot of these ( smilio04.gif ) in response to my posts, it's cool with me....

A little about me personally: I'm a self proclaimed "King", I'm in college learning to sell drugs, (pharmacist).... I'm a large fan of breasts, I also like the television show "Family Guy" so when I make obscure references thats probably where they came from. I've always thought I was a funny guy, but ya know you can all make your own descions with that one...

A little warning: A lot of what I say is bullshit and I should never be taken seriously, except, when concerning the French, Hippies, and unmanly bar drinks...

--------------------
Imagon is my hero...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 05:25 AM