Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages  1 2 3 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Conspiracy Theories, Anyone have any?

bondiguy
post May 18 2006, 01:45 AM
Post #1

I don't suffer FOOLS

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,542

Wether you believe them or not, or take them case by case, you can't help but love hearing about a good conspiracy theory!!!

On this talkback show the other night on radio they had people ringing in about their 9/11 conspiracy theories which prompted me to think... do you guys and girls have any good ones???

I am a massive fan of Kurt Cobain and I strongly believe his death was not suicide and that he was murdered. There is a stack of evidence supporting that claim which I could go into if you like but i want to hear some others too...

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post May 18 2006, 08:38 AM
Post #2

(o)v(o)

Member No.: 15,153

I saw Elvis on South Beach the other week popc1.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Isaac_Putin
post May 18 2006, 09:34 AM
Post #3

B Cup

Member No.: 13,864

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 18 2006, 01:45 AM)
Wether you believe them or not, or take them case by case, you can't help but love hearing about a good conspiracy theory!!!

On this talkback show the other night on radio they had people ringing in about their 9/11 conspiracy theories which prompted me to think... do you guys and girls have any good ones???

I am a massive fan of Kurt Cobain and I strongly believe his death was not suicide and that he was murdered. There is a stack of evidence supporting that claim which I could go into if you like but i want to hear some others too...

Kurt Cobain was the MAN!!!! What a talented guy and a terrible loss. Can't think of too many conspiracies that I actually believe. Back soon.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post May 18 2006, 01:26 PM
Post #4

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

whoa deja vu!

Anyway, as for the 9/11 conspiracy I never bought into it before and in general I don't buy into most conspiracy theories anymore. But after seeing the documentary, it really got me thinking. Obviously it is done with a bias to the filmmakers' point of view but they have a lot better explanation than I've ever heard from the government and all their facts are verifiable. What happened to the people supposedly on the planes is a little hard to believe, but take 90 minutes out of your day and watch THIS .
The biggest kicker is that no skyscraper has ever totally collapsed due to fire or being hit by a plane. Even the Empire State building which was hit by a bomber never came close to collapsing.

I'm not saying I believe everything in the documentary, but I think the government has a lot more involvement than they've let on.

So instead of watching the Sex and the City Marathon tonight, take some time and watch 9/11 Loose Change

And that is allŪ

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post May 18 2006, 01:29 PM
Post #5

(o)v(o)

Member No.: 15,153

QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 18 2006, 01:26 PM)
So instead of watching the Sex and the City Marathon tonight, take some time and watch 9/11 Loose Change

coco.gif yer crazy, I ain't missing my show tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
natalie
post May 18 2006, 02:19 PM
Post #6

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 18 2006, 01:26 PM)
whoa deja vu!

Anyway, as for the 9/11 conspiracy I never bought into it before and in general I don't buy into most conspiracy theories anymore. But after seeing the documentary, it really got me thinking. Obviously it is done with a bias to the filmmakers' point of view but they have a lot better explanation than I've ever heard from the government and all their facts are verifiable. What happened to the people supposedly on the planes is a little hard to believe, but take 90 minutes out of your day and watch THIS .
The biggest kicker is that no skyscraper has ever totally collapsed due to fire or being hit by a plane. Even the Empire State building which was hit by a bomber never came close to collapsing.

I'm not saying I believe everything in the documentary, but I think the government has a lot more involvement than they've let on.

And that is allŪ

I don't know if I still have it but I was sent a video about the supposed plane that hit the pentagon. If you really look at the photos and hear what the I witnesses have to say I truly believe the government hit it with a missile. How convienient that the "plane" hit the only part of the building that was under repairs and had been for some time.
+Quote Post
evade20
post May 18 2006, 02:41 PM
Post #7

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 18 2006, 08:38 AM)
I saw Elvis on South Beach the other week popc1.gif

He's back frome his trip to the moon? er was it Mars.? He and Nixon went there together. blink.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post May 18 2006, 03:01 PM
Post #8

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(natalie @ May 18 2006, 12:19 PM)
I don't know if I still have it but I was sent a video about the supposed plane that hit the pentagon. If you really look at the photos and hear what the  I witnesses have to say I truly believe the government hit it with a missile. How convienient that the "plane" hit the only part of the building that was under repairs and had been for some time.

Watch the video I posted. It's ALL on there plus lots more.
What a retard I am, I didn't post the video.

It should be fixed now. Or click HERE.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
closeup2
post May 18 2006, 03:53 PM
Post #9

A Cup

Member No.: 15,267

My main argument against most conspiracy theories is they give the government way to much credit for being able to both pull it off AND keep it quiet after. I've seen "Loose Change" and alot of their information is taken out of context to the point of being unbelievable. When some of the people who were interveiwed for that show were subsequently asked if what was aired actually represented what they had said, many of the people stated that it did not. It's almost analogous to cutting letters out of a newspaper, printing the message you want to dissiminate, than point out that it all came from the "New York Times" because that's where all the words came from. If 9/11 was a government set-up, would George Bush be shown sitting there like an idiot reading to a bunch of schoolkids when the planes attacked? That being said, I did see Marilyn Monroe giving Jimmy Hoffa a BJ behind a New Jersey resturant. JFK and Elvis were waiting for their turn sitting at the counter.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post May 18 2006, 03:56 PM
Post #10

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(closeup2 @ May 18 2006, 01:53 PM)
My main argument against most conspiracy theories is they give the government way to much credit for being able to both pull it off AND keep it quiet after. I've seen "Loose Change" and alot of their information is taken out of context to the point of being unbelievable. When some of the people who were interveiwed for that show were subsequently asked if what was aired actually represented what they had said, many of the people stated that it did not. It's almost analogous to cutting letters out of a newspaper, printing the message you want to dissiminate, than point out that it all came from the "New York Times" because that's where all the words came from. If 9/11  was a government set-up, would George Bush be shown sitting there like an idiot reading to a bunch of schoolkids when the planes attacked? That being said, I did see Marilyn Monroe giving Jimmy Hoffa a BJ behind a New Jersey resturant. JFK and Elvis were waiting for their turn sitting at the counter.

ohmy.gif
PICS!?

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
closeup2
post May 18 2006, 03:58 PM
Post #11

A Cup

QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 18 2006, 03:56 PM)
ohmy.gif
PICS!?

Plenty of pictures, but they're all blurry and out of focus. Kinda like all the ones you see of Bigfoot and Aliens.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post May 18 2006, 04:00 PM
Post #12

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(closeup2 @ May 18 2006, 01:58 PM)
Plenty of pictures, but they're all blurry and out of focus. Kinda like all the ones you see of Bigfoot and Aliens.

and Santa Claus

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
closeup2
post May 18 2006, 04:11 PM
Post #13

A Cup

Santa Claus is a good example of people needing to believe in things that aren't there. I was watching some documentary about how some people don't believe that man has walked on the moon. It was like no matter what these people were shown or how their "evidence" was debunked, you could tell not one of them had any intention of changing their minds. They can join the "Flat Earth Society" along with the Elvis sighters and the 911 gang and all go live at the North Pole where it rains gumdrops.
+Quote Post
evade20
post May 18 2006, 04:12 PM
Post #14

Melon Master

QUOTE(closeup2 @ May 18 2006, 03:53 PM)
My main argument against most conspiracy theories is they give the government way to much credit for being able to both pull it off AND keep it quiet after. I've seen "Loose Change" and alot of their information is taken out of context to the point of being unbelievable. When some of the people who were interveiwed for that show were subsequently asked if what was aired actually represented what they had said, many of the people stated that it did not. It's almost analogous to cutting letters out of a newspaper, printing the message you want to dissiminate, than point out that it all came from the "New York Times" because that's where all the words came from. If 9/11  was a government set-up, would George Bush be shown sitting there like an idiot reading to a bunch of schoolkids when the planes attacked? That being said, I did see Marilyn Monroe giving Jimmy Hoffa a BJ behind a New Jersey resturant. JFK and Elvis were waiting for their turn sitting at the counter.

I always wonder who these people were. laughing-smiley-014.gif

Re: Bush....this says it all.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
closeup2
post May 18 2006, 04:14 PM
Post #15

A Cup

Isn't that Lee Harvey Oswalds' head in the second window from the left? Looks just like him from this angle.
+Quote Post
evade20
post May 18 2006, 04:16 PM
Post #16

Melon Master

QUOTE(closeup2 @ May 18 2006, 04:14 PM)
Isn't that Lee Harvey Oswalds' head in the second window from the left? Looks just like him from this angle.

Nah, He's giving the Barrista a BJ!

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post May 18 2006, 04:18 PM
Post #17

Liquor and Whores

Nighthawks, that's a great painting(yes I'm an art nerd too, among other forms of nerdery).

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
closeup2
post May 18 2006, 04:20 PM
Post #18

A Cup

QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 18 2006, 04:18 PM)
Nighthawks, that's a great painting(yes I'm an art nerd too, among other forms of nerdery).

Edward Hopper right? I thought it was called "Lost Dreams" or something like that.
+Quote Post
evade20
post May 18 2006, 04:26 PM
Post #19

Melon Master

QUOTE(closeup2 @ May 18 2006, 04:20 PM)
Edward Hopper right? I thought it was called "Lost Dreams" or something like that.

Gnap is correct. It is in the Art Institute in Chicago. grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
Isaac_Putin
post May 18 2006, 06:12 PM
Post #20

B Cup

Member No.: 13,864

QUOTE(closeup2 @ May 18 2006, 04:11 PM)
Santa Claus is a good example of people needing to believe in things that aren't there. I was watching some documentary about how some people don't believe that man has walked on the moon. It was like no matter what these people were shown or how their "evidence" was debunked, you could tell not one of them had any intention of changing their minds. They can join the "Flat Earth Society" along with the Elvis sighters and the 911 gang and all go live at the North Pole where it rains gumdrops.

My brother dated a beautiful female lawyer -- who didn't believe we landed on the moon. Can you imagine the 10's of thousands of people that would have to keep that secret??? All astronaughts and the mission control people knowing that they are basically staring at nothing and pretending that the people landed? And the 100+ people who have gone into space? The thousands of spaceship designers, and repair personnel, who are basically creating movie props under this theory?

And the moon rocks, what are they? And space junk, what exactly is that? And are satellites? Are they real? Because my GPS and satellite radio work pretty well for stuff based on a fiction.

I never got a chance to ask her about all this. My brother broke up with her because she apparently thought that the "myth" of the female orgasm was a massive conspiracy theory, too.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post May 18 2006, 06:22 PM
Post #21

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ May 18 2006, 04:12 PM)
My brother dated a beautiful female lawyer -- who didn't believe we landed on the moon.  Can you imagine the 10's of thousands of people that would have to keep that secret???  All astronaughts and the mission control people knowing that they are basically staring at nothing and pretending that the people landed?  And the 100+ people who have gone into space?  The thousands of spaceship designers, and repair personnel, who are basically creating movie props under this theory?

And the moon rocks, what are they?  And space junk, what exactly is that?  And are satellites?  Are they real?  Because my GPS and satellite radio work pretty well for stuff based on a fiction.

I never got a chance to ask her about all this.  My brother broke up with her because she apparently thought that the "myth" of the female orgasm was a massive conspiracy theory, too.

Well, I gotta be a devil's advocate. Having satellites in space is an entirely different proposition than going to the moon, both from a distance and logistical standpoint. Moon rocks are found on many continents especially Antarctica. NASA was even looking for them there during the Apollo years..hmmmm. The only conclusive proof that spacecraft has gone to the moon is the mirror placed there for laser distance measurements but that doesn't mean people put them there.

btw, I believe man has walked on the moon lol.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 19 2006, 12:00 AM
Post #22

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

WOW this thread is alive! I love it guys..

Like I said you don't have to believe in them but conspiracy theories are great... I love them!

For the record i think 9/11 WAS a terrorist act by Al Queda, and I believe man has walked onto the moon!

Re 9/11 how do the theorist explain the 50 odd people who lost their lives on flight 77, and their grieveing families or are they all in on it? A missile? please....

Re Kurt Cobain there are too many facts to ignore;

At the time of his death Kurt had 3 times the lethal limit of Heroin in his bloodstream, making it impossible for him to be coherent enough to load a gun, put it into his mouth and pull the triger!

What makes it even more unblieveable is that there are NO fingerprints on the gun at all, and Kurt was not wearing gloves when he "shot himself"

Courtney was about to be divorced by Kurt and he had actually written a will excluding her but it was yet to be finalised and signed and was therefore defunct.

There is a tonne of evidence and if anyone is interested I can go into it in further detail.... in the meantime keep those theories coming!!!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post May 19 2006, 12:51 PM
Post #23

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 18 2006, 10:00 PM)
WOW this thread is alive! I love it guys..

Like I said you don't have to believe in them but conspiracy theories are great... I love them!

For the record i think 9/11 WAS a terrorist act by Al Queda, and I believe man has walked onto the moon!

Re 9/11 how do the theorist explain the 50 odd people who lost their lives on flight 77, and their grieveing families or are they all in on it? A missile? please....

Re Kurt Cobain there are too many facts to ignore;

At the time of his death Kurt had 3 times the lethal limit of Heroin in his bloodstream, making it impossible for him to be coherent enough to load a gun, put it into his mouth and pull the triger!

What makes it even more unblieveable is that there are NO fingerprints on the gun at all, and Kurt was not wearing gloves when he "shot himself"

Courtney was about to be divorced by Kurt and he had actually written a will excluding her but it was yet to be finalised and signed and was therefore defunct.

There is a tonne of evidence and if anyone is interested I can go into it in further detail.... in the meantime keep those theories coming!!!

It wouldn't be too far fetched to believe that nut job Courtney Love had something to do with it.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
fellatiofiend18
post May 19 2006, 01:19 PM
Post #24

C Cup

Member No.: 13,258

i absolutely LOVE conspiracy theories!!!

i dont know much about the Kurt Cobain situation and i am definitely open to everyones views on 9/11.

but i must say, i am enthralled by the JFK assassination! BIGTIME conspiracy in sooooo many ways. i have to admit that this was the single most interesting thing i ever learned in highschool. lol. and i think the whole thing is fucked upppp!!!

i love this discussion thread! way to go! 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
<3Cortney
+Quote Post
natalie
post May 19 2006, 01:32 PM
Post #25

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

Ok you'd have to be a dumbass if you thikn that the people on the planes and their families were in on it. All I'm saying is that there is lots of proof that the government had enough warning, evidence what have you to know something was up. A the other thing is it doesn't make any sense to me that the gov would destroy one of their own buildings (pentagon) but they was absolutely no evidence to prove that it was a plane that crashed through and whatever it was that did hit it it went thru too many concrete walls to have been a plane. The hole was the wrong size, the noise people heard didn't match up to that of a plane and all footage caught by any camera in any building nearby was confiscated in a matter of a couple hours. Ok grabbing all the footage make sense and like I said I don't know why they would bomb their own building. As far as I remember, a passenger list of the supposed plane was never found and it wasn't found out where it had come from or anything.

I wonder if my sister still had the e-mail? coz.gif

I have a few conspiracy theories which i may share later. I totally believe in the Kurt Cobain, JFK and Marilyn Monroe conspiracies. Now what does everyone think about the Devinci code? There's a whole bunch of conspiracies wrapped up in that series, especially the book before it called Demons and Angels. popc1.gif
+Quote Post
closeup2
post May 19 2006, 01:32 PM
Post #26

A Cup

QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 19 2006, 12:51 PM)
It wouldn't be too far fetched to believe that nut job Courtney Love had something to do with it.

With all that herion in his system he must have been attempting suicide on the installment plan. Courtney Love probably just hurried it along a few years.
+Quote Post
fellatiofiend18
post May 19 2006, 01:43 PM
Post #27

C Cup

Member No.: 13,258

QUOTE(natalie @ May 19 2006, 01:32 PM)
Now what does everyone think about the Devinci code? There's a whole bunch of conspiracies wrapped up in that series, especially the book before it called Demons and Angels. popc1.gif

i for one am not familiar with the specifics of this case. but i am going to see the movie and perhaps read the book

--------------------
<3Cortney
+Quote Post
evade20
post May 19 2006, 04:05 PM
Post #28

Melon Master

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ May 18 2006, 06:12 PM)
My brother dated a beautiful female lawyer -- who didn't believe we landed on the moon.  Can you imagine the 10's of thousands of people that would have to keep that secret???  All astronaughts and the mission control people knowing that they are basically staring at nothing and pretending that the people landed?  And the 100+ people who have gone into space?  The thousands of spaceship designers, and repair personnel, who are basically creating movie props under this theory?

And the moon rocks, what are they?  And space junk, what exactly is that?  And are satellites?  Are they real?  Because my GPS and satellite radio work pretty well for stuff based on a fiction.

I never got a chance to ask her about all this.  My brother broke up with her because she apparently thought that the "myth" of the female orgasm was a massive conspiracy theory, too.

As I'm sure you figured out, you brothers lawyer friend must be a bit daft. The moon rocks that came back from one of the trips to the moon were treated as more valuable that gold or diamonds. They cost that much to obtain. They were devided up among serveral university and government labs to be studied. Some of the rocks were studied in both the astronomy and chemistry department of the university where I work. That was many years ago. In one of the labs where these rocks were studied, they used a hand-crank grain mill to grind the samples being studied into dust.

user posted image

A number of years later when the proffessor in charge of that lab died, I was involved with helping clean up the lab. I ended up with that grain mill. (It now decorates a shelf in my basement, laughing-smiley-017.gif along with other dust and clutter.) Of course we went to the moon.

How do you spell " P H O TO S H O P ?"

user posted image

tongue.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
Lynette
post May 19 2006, 05:35 PM
Post #29

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

No conclussions just yet. I'm still trying to break the damn code!
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post May 19 2006, 06:00 PM
Post #30

Liquor and Whores

I'm still trying to figure out how they got the caramel inside the caramilk bar.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th April 2024 - 06:28 PM