Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages  1 2 3 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Best Handjob, tell your best handjob stories

SKULLZ0MBIE
post May 31 2006, 01:52 PM
Post #1

C Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,589

My best handjob happen when my date and I went to a baseball game.
I got the cheapest seats, damn I was mad that the team was down by 5 runs, and the weather was hot in the high 90's!
Later that day, everyone around us, left
My date started to unzip my pants then
started to jack me off...
that may day food-smiley-004.gif
Enjoy my cold beer watching the game and unloading drinkup.gif
My team lost by 2 runs, but with a happy ending jerkit.gif

--------------------

user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Jun 1 2006, 10:32 PM
Post #2

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

When I was 19 there was a man in his forties that lived on my street. His wife had died of cancer about a year prior. I'd talk to him occassionally and felt really sad for him, he missed his wife terribly. One Saturday morning he was working in his front yard when I saw him and went over to talk. He asked me If I wanted to have a glass of lemonade with him and I agreed. We were sitting, sipping on his backyard patio when I asked him what was the hardest thing for hm being alone. He told me that there were many things but he really missed "the feminine" touch. To make a long story short, he ended up saying something about having to be content with self-gratification. I felt SO bad for him that I told him that (if it would help) I would be his "feminine touch" and "masterbate" him. At first he was caught off guard and said "no that's alright Lyn, I'm OK". But, after I said that it would be fine with me and that I really didn't consider it to be a "sex act" at all he relented. I think that I really was volunteering because I felt so sorry for him at the time. I asked him to stand up, then I undid his shorts and pulled them down. (BIG, HARD, DICK!!!!) I remember I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I directed him to a lounge chair and had him lay down on his back, I sat on the lounge along side of him and grabbed his boner and aimed it straight up toward the sky. About half way through (which wasn't long at all) I pulled my top off so he could see my boobs bouncing for some visiual stimulation. BOING!!!!! It worked! He shot a stream of cum about a foot and a half into the air. It was great! (I LOVE watching that.) The more I stroked his thing, the more cum pumped out of it. But, it was the only time I did it for him. I think he was kind of uneasy about the whole thing...maybe the difference in our ages... I don't know. Anyway, I went home, went directly to my room, took off all my clothes, jumped on my bed, and masterbated til I came about three times within an hour.
Now, please... nobody say that I'm not a humanitarian. smile.gif
+Quote Post
Hardabs
post Jun 1 2006, 11:46 PM
Post #3

C Cup

Member No.: 10,405

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 1 2006, 10:32 PM)
When I was 19 there was a man in his forties that lived on my street. His wife had died of cancer about a year prior. I'd talk to him occassionally and felt really sad for him, he missed his wife terribly. One Saturday morning he was working in his front yard when I saw him and went over to talk. He asked me If I wanted to have a glass of lemonade with him and I agreed. We were sitting, sipping on his backyard patio when I asked him what was the hardest thing for hm being alone. He told me that there were many things but he really missed "the feminine" touch. To make a long story short, he ended up saying something about having to be content with self-gratification. I felt SO bad for him that I told him that (if it would help) I would be his "feminine touch" and "masterbate" him. At first he was caught off guard and said "no that's alright Lyn, I'm OK". But, after I said that it would be fine with me and that I really didn't consider it to be a "sex act" at all he relented. I think that I really was volunteering because I felt so sorry for him at the time. I asked him to stand up, then I undid his shorts and pulled them down. (BIG, HARD, DICK!!!!) I remember I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I directed him to a lounge chair and had him lay down on his back, I sat on the lounge along side of him and grabbed his boner and aimed it straight up toward the sky. About half way through (which wasn't long at all) I pulled my top off so he could see my boobs bouncing for some visiual stimulation. BOING!!!!! It worked! He shot a stream of cum about a foot and a half into the air. It was great! (I LOVE watching that.) The more I stroked his thing, the more cum pumped out of it. But, it was the only time I did it for him. I think he was kind of uneasy about the whole thing...maybe the difference in our ages... I don't know. Anyway, I went home, went directly to my room, took off all my clothes, jumped on my bed, and masterbated til I came about three times within an hour.
    Now, please... nobody say that I'm not a humanitarian.  smile.gif

damn you tell the best stories 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jun 2 2006, 06:56 AM
Post #4

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

I just wish i was your neighbor 22.gif
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post Jun 2 2006, 08:40 AM
Post #5

(o)v(o)

Member No.: 15,153

OHGOODGODDAMN!!!!!!!!! *doublechairshiftdickrub* that was a HOT story 22.gif

My wife jacked me off during the pre-views of a movie....lots of people around, it was awesome........there are MANY stories (bless her little heart) but that was the most memorable grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jun 2 2006, 08:51 AM
Post #6

Melon Master

I recieved my best handjob from my now motherinlaw, at that time I was just dating her daughter , but we had been on the river all day and I was extrmely horny , i was laying down in the cabin of there boat cause I was a little drunk and extremely turned on as my now wife was wondering around in a very skimpy bikini , well her mom came in to check on me and I didnt realize it was so noticeable but my cockwas hard as hell in my swim trunks well she sat down on the bed beside me and very calmly says , take that out and Ill help relieve some pressure , well I said WHAT ? she said it again , so i did as I was told , and she gave me a awesome handjob till I came , I was dumbfounded . but I felt allot better , and nothing has ever been said about it , and I think after she saw my hardness she liked me even more , cause she never ever bitched at us if I brought her daughter home late !!!!!! heres to handjobs food-smiley-004.gif drinkup.gif
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Aug 7 2006, 06:04 PM
Post #7

D Cup

OK...
+Quote Post
stevieboy
post Aug 7 2006, 06:27 PM
Post #8

C Cup

Member No.: 9,995

My most memorable was with my wife...back when we were just dating...her parents took us on a car ride in the middle of the woods to take their 4x4 through the snow....all the while, her dad thought it would be amusing to get on me about the fact that he felt we were too serious and I best not be having sex with his daughter, etc etc...It was dark and she must have been feeling daring cause the next thing I know, she gets "cold" and has to cover up in the back seat with a blanket...which is an excuse for her to grab my hand and shove it up her skirt. I was scared silly...but feeling her wetness got the best of me, so I went with it and gently started fingering her hoping her Dad would never catch on. Then she reached over and unzipped my pants and started playing with me. It didn't take long till I shot a load and without missing a beat, she pulled her hand out of my pants and licked her fingers clean. I was so damn nervous and so horny at the same time.

Of course, after we got back, we went out for the night and I ended up doing all sorts of nasty things to his daughter that I knew he would not approve of.

To this day when he wants to go out on "expeditions" I have to smile thinking If you only knew nah.gif
+Quote Post
hott1976
post Aug 7 2006, 07:27 PM
Post #9

Double D's

Member No.: 9,243

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 2 2006, 08:51 AM)
I recieved my best handjob from my now motherinlaw, at that time I was just dating her daughter , but we had been on the river all day and I was extrmely horny , i was laying down in the cabin of there boat  cause I was  a little drunk and  extremely turned on  as my now wife was wondering around in a  very skimpy  bikini ,  well her mom came in to check on me   and I didnt realize it was so noticeable  but my cockwas hard as hell in my swim trunks  well she sat down on the bed beside me  and very calmly says , take that out and Ill help relieve some pressure , well I said WHAT ?   she said it again , so i did as I was told ,  and she gave me  a awesome  handjob  till I came ,  I was dumbfounded .  but I felt allot better , and nothing has ever been said about it , and I think after she saw my hardness she liked me even more , cause she never ever bitched at us if I brought her daughter home late !!!!!!   heres to handjobs  food-smiley-004.gif  drinkup.gif

Honestly...i'm sure you were wowed by this but the motherinlaw thing wierds me out. If my mom wacked my boyfriend off i would flip! guns.gif Just my two cents! jerkit.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 8 2006, 12:55 AM
Post #10

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 2 2006, 08:51 AM)
I recieved my best handjob from my now motherinlaw, at that time I was just dating her daughter , but we had been on the river all day and I was extrmely horny , i was laying down in the cabin of there boat  cause I was  a little drunk and  extremely turned on  as my now wife was wondering around in a  very skimpy  bikini ,  well her mom came in to check on me   and I didnt realize it was so noticeable  but my cockwas hard as hell in my swim trunks  well she sat down on the bed beside me  and very calmly says , take that out and Ill help relieve some pressure , well I said WHAT ?   she said it again , so i did as I was told ,  and she gave me  a awesome  handjob  till I came ,  I was dumbfounded .  but I felt allot better , and nothing has ever been said about it , and I think after she saw my hardness she liked me even more , cause she never ever bitched at us if I brought her daughter home late !!!!!!   heres to handjobs  food-smiley-004.gif  drinkup.gif

I either call this 100% bullshit or you a sick, twisted fucker. WHo gets a handjob from their mother in law? puke1.gif

IMO hand jobs are over rated. IF she is gonne give it a tug, why not use her mouth as well... if not, I have a much better technique and would just do it myself laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Aug 8 2006, 01:51 PM
Post #11

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 7 2006, 10:55 PM)
I either call this 100% bullshit or you a sick, twisted fucker. WHo gets a handjob from their mother in law? puke1.gif

this is coming from the same guy who hooked up with a chick at a fmaily reunion blink.gif

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 7 2006, 10:55 PM)
if not, I have a much better technique and would just do it myself laughing-smiley-017.gif

yeah I hear bondi is a real pro at jerking guys off, so jrock tells me.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Aug 8 2006, 10:18 PM
Post #12

D Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 8 2006, 12:55 AM)
IMO hand jobs are over rated. IF she is gonne give it a tug, why not use her mouth as well... if not, I have a much better technique and would just do it myself laughing-smiley-017.gif

Oh come on! You mean to tell me that you don't enjoy the site and the feeling of watching a naked woman sitting next to you with your cock in her hand, titties bouncing, swaying, nipples getting hard while she jacks you off and watches you shoot cum straight up into the air, maybe hitting her boobs? PALEEEEEEEEZE!Ever shoot a load into a lady's mouth while she beats you off?
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Aug 8 2006, 10:27 PM
Post #13

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 8 2006, 08:18 PM)
Oh come on! You mean to tell me that you don't enjoy the site and the feeling of watching a naked woman sitting next to you with your cock in her hand, titties bouncing, swaying, nipples getting hard while she jacks you off and watches you shoot cum straight up into the air, maybe hitting her boobs? PALEEEEEEEEZE!Ever shoot a load into a lady's mouth while she beats you off?

well you certainly present a compelling case! 22.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 9 2006, 01:54 AM
Post #14

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 8 2006, 01:51 PM)
yeah I hear bondi is a real pro at jerking guys off, so jrock tells me.

Years of self practice haha

QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 8 2006, 10:18 PM)

Ah Lynette of course I enjoy it, I just think they are over rated. It'd would definitely be on the bottom of my to do list when talking about sexual encounters. Intercourse and Oral are on a whole other level in comparison. I do recieve the odd handjob but much rather other forms of sex.

In regards to your last question yes I have, but is usually at the end of intercourse or a nice long blow job

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
summoner
post Aug 9 2006, 02:10 AM
Post #15

D Cup

Member No.: 12,313
Bra size (for females only): E and more

I usually start with mouth&tongue and continue with hands smile.gif A little oil and hubbie is in heaven tongue.gif I bought one fine book last year and there was some pretty nice tips for handjobs. But I think that hubbie likes BJ´s more smile.gif

I have never done a handjob in public place although I have done a BJ in a car with some exBF...And with one BF we just did handjobs, BJ´s and fingerin, no intercourse at all blink.gif (I was 16 or 17 by then and not a virgin...)Okay, enough OT...

--------------------

<3 RMM since 2005 <3

He is
He's the shining and the light without whom I cannot see
And he is
Insurrection, he is spite, he's the force that made me be
He is
Nostro dis pater, nostr' alma mater
He is
~Ghost~
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 9 2006, 02:21 AM
Post #16

I don't suffer FOOLS

handjobs are for teenagers

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
LikesThemAll
post Aug 9 2006, 06:36 AM
Post #17

C Cup

Member No.: 12,828

QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 7 2006, 06:04 PM)
OK...

lord, i wish that was me next to that stunning beauty
+Quote Post
LikesThemAll
post Aug 9 2006, 06:38 AM
Post #18

C Cup

Member No.: 12,828

QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 8 2006, 10:18 PM)

sure paints a pretty picture 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Aug 9 2006, 10:23 AM
Post #19

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 9 2006, 12:21 AM)
handjobs are for teenagers

and prison inmates laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 10 2006, 01:23 AM
Post #20

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 9 2006, 10:23 AM)
and prison inmates  laughing-smiley-017.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif and/or anal sex haha

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Aug 10 2006, 01:25 AM
Post #21

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 10 2006, 12:23 AM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif and/or anal sex haha

so THAT's why gnappy keeps trying to get arrested for stealing shit smilio04.gif

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 10 2006, 01:28 AM
Post #22

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Aug 10 2006, 01:25 AM)
so THAT's why gnappy keeps trying to get arrested for stealing shit  smilio04.gif

All the pices fit now huh? tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Aug 10 2006, 10:36 AM
Post #23

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 14,012

Handjob what ever I will take what ever I can get tongue.gif .........

I have whacked off sooo many times in the shower ,when it rains I get a hard-on
laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

Attached Image

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 11 2006, 01:02 AM
Post #24

I don't suffer FOOLS

Now you're wacking it over a neon sign? tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Aug 11 2006, 07:01 AM
Post #25

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 11 2006, 01:02 AM)
Now you're wacking it over a neon sign? tongue.gif

Hey Bondi why is every morning I get on here and its says

HANDJOBS
BONDIGUY ????????????????

just curious if there is a pattern here ? JK 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 11 2006, 09:25 AM
Post #26

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 11 2006, 07:01 AM)
Hey Bondi why is every morning I get on here and its says  

HANDJOBS
BONDIGUY      ????????????????  

just curious if there is a pattern here   ?    JK   2thumbs.gif

I think you'll find it'll be EVERY THREAD, Last Post; Bondiguy tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Aug 11 2006, 09:29 AM
Post #27

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 11 2006, 09:25 AM)
I think you'll find it'll be EVERY THREAD, Last Post; Bondiguy tongue.gif

I look forward to your comments Bro just Bumping ya a bit .... ANd No I didnt say humping Gnappy !!!!!!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 11 2006, 09:32 AM
Post #28

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 11 2006, 09:29 AM)
I look forward to your  comments Bro   just  Bumping ya a bit  .... ANd  No I didnt say humping   Gnappy   !!!!!!

I know, I was having a go at myself there too with my board whoring

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Aug 11 2006, 09:35 AM
Post #29

Melon Master

QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 7 2006, 06:04 PM)
OK...

I missed this pic , damn girl get ahold of that thing not just a lzy stroke ... tongue.gif
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Aug 11 2006, 10:40 AM
Post #30

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 11 2006, 08:29 AM)
I look forward to your  comments Bro   just  Bumping ya a bit  .... ANd  No I didnt say humping   Gnappy   !!!!!!

You're right you said "bumping Bondi" 2 totally different things blink.gif

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 07:14 AM