Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages  1 2 3 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Weekly Movie Review

diane26
post Mar 24 2006, 01:30 PM
Post #1

Double D's

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,556

Ok I am making this post for anyone that keeps track of movies as much as I do. I am a huge movie buff and I love hearing reviews of movies out I often have to wait for DVD allthough the Drivein is open again WOOHOO but anyway so please post any recent movie reviews here.

This week I saw Derailed and In the Mix.

In the mix was no oscar winner or anything but I think it was watchable and funny.

Derailed was really good allthough it was extrmely predictable I called the movie really early on which I don't like but it was still good movie and kept your attention.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 24 2006, 02:49 PM
Post #2

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 24 2006, 01:30 PM)
Ok I am making this post for anyone that keeps track of movies as much as I do. I am a huge movie buff and I love hearing reviews of movies out I often have to wait for DVD allthough the Drivein is open again WOOHOO but anyway so please post any recent movie reviews here.
This week I saw Derailed and In the Mix.
In the mix was no oscar winner or anything but I think it was watchable and funny.
Derailed was really good allthough it was extrmely predictable I called the movie really early on which I don't like but it was still good movie and kept your attention.

I am a movie lover, but i often get the opportunity to watch all the movies I would like to. I just rented History of Violence. It was pretty good. Two really hot sex scenes too. I just watched Pride & Prejudice. That was really good. Thank goodness my little lady read the book like 3-4 times, she helped me keep up with what was going on. The beginning was a little confusing because it was so fast-paced right off the bat. I hate that in movies where you're expected to know characters and events right away. I need time to get used to everybody and who they are, you know?

Haven't been to the show in a couple months, which is sad. We really have to pick our priorities since we're paying for our wedding all on our own

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 24 2006, 02:57 PM
Post #3

Double D's

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 24 2006, 11:49 AM)
I am a movie lover, but i often get the opportunity to watch all the movies I would like to.  I just rented History of Violence.  It was pretty good.  Two really hot sex scenes too.  I just watched Pride & Prejudice.  That was really good.  Thank goodness my little lady read the book like 3-4 times, she helped me keep up with what was going on.  The beginning was a little confusing because it was so fast-paced right off the bat.  I hate that in movies where you're expected to know characters and events right away.  I need time to get used to everybody and who they are, you know?

Haven't been to the show in a couple months, which is sad.  We really have to pick our priorities since we're paying for our wedding all on our own

I didnt like the end of history of violence but agree it was a good movie.

Pride and prejudice man I dunno after 10 minutes I shut it off and it is a rare occasion I do that maybe I will try it again. I was so bored I couldnt focus on it.

I saw 16 blocks in the theatre a couple weeks ago want to see inside man.

16 blocks was good not oscar good but good. And I saw freedomland in the theaters not what I espected and not sure if I think it was good or not I dunno LOL
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 24 2006, 03:08 PM
Post #4

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 24 2006, 02:57 PM)
I didnt like the end of history of violence but agree it was a good movie.
Pride and prejudice man I dunno after 10 minutes I shut it off and it is a rare occasion I do that maybe I will try it again. I was so bored I couldnt focus on it.

I saw 16 blocks in the theatre a couple weeks ago want to see inside man.

16 blocks was good not oscar good but good. And I saw freedomland in the theaters not what I espected and not sure if I think it was good or not I dunno LOL

I had the same problem at the beginning of P&P. You should give it another chance and suffer through the beginning to get to the better stuff later on.

I didn't see 16 blocks but want to. I also want to see inside man. I don't think I'll be able to go to the show this weekend, though. it's my bday Sunday. I'm trying to drum up some plans for this weekend, but it appears that everyone is doing something else. Oh, well.

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 24 2006, 03:26 PM
Post #5

Double D's

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 24 2006, 12:08 PM)
I had the same problem at the beginning of P&P.  You should give it another chance and suffer through the beginning to get to the better stuff later on. 

I didn't see 16 blocks but want to.  I also want to see inside man.  I don't think I'll be able to go to the show this weekend, though.  it's my bday Sunday.  I'm trying to drum up some plans for this weekend, but it appears that everyone is doing something else.  Oh, well.

I would go party with you I need to get out LOL

I will try it again than I burned it for my mom cause I know she will want to see it. Dances with Wolves was an awesome movie but it took me 6 times to finally not fall asleep during the first 30 mins LOL.

When the drive in is open I can go more cause I can lay the kids in the back of the rig with there Tv DVD player and I can see 2 new releases for one price I love it.
+Quote Post
Isaac_Putin
post Mar 25 2006, 10:03 PM
Post #6

B Cup

Member No.: 13,864

I saw "Ask the Dust". A great love story, with a naked Salma Hayek. Can a movie get any better than that. 08.gif 08.gif 08.gif

And for the RMM women out there not repelled by penises, Colin's was visible for about 1 second. 22.gif (flaccid, though)
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 29 2006, 05:20 PM
Post #7

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

I like movies but I never have time to sit down and watch a full feature anymore. 30 min shows work better for my current schedule.
I have a stack of 75 DVDs in my "need to watch" pile but I haven't even looked at them yet.
I have unlimited PPV and I watch bits and peices of movies there too, but rarely an entire movie.

That is all.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
thenewguy
post Mar 29 2006, 06:30 PM
Post #8

B Cup

Member No.: 13,815

Just saw V for Vendetta, thought it was really good. The message was awesome.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 29 2006, 06:33 PM
Post #9

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(thenewguy @ Mar 29 2006, 04:30 PM)

Is that anything like P is for Psycho? tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Scoundrel_SF
post Mar 29 2006, 06:46 PM
Post #10

B Cup

Member No.: 11,861

Scoundrel_SF's Free Movie Review of the Week: Inside Man

Inside Man is a great film. Each element of the film was very strong; intriguing story, witty script, great acting, fantastic cinematography - This was an absolute winner.

Clive Owen's performance, even behind a mask for most of the film, was amazing. Denzel and Jodie Foster both met their usual high standards (but in my opinion had the spotlight stolen by Owen, who's performance was something special). Christopher Plummer and Willem Defoe put in strong performances as secondary characters too.

I don't do "thumbs up" or rate movies with stars, but I'll tell you this: I don't pay to see movies - I'm a projectionist for VERY big theater, so I have access to just about everything that comes out and it's all free to me - Inside Man was so good that even after sitting through it twice (for free), I'd still pay to go see it a third time if a friend wanted to see it at some other theater, it's that good a film.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 29 2006, 07:17 PM
Post #11

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(thenewguy @ Mar 29 2006, 06:30 PM)

Oh, forget it. I was gonna post something, but now I'm not (Well, actually, I guess I am posting something coz.gif ). I thought you said massage, not message. Oh, well. Who the hell cares about a message from Natalie Portman. Now a massage, that's another story

--------------------
+Quote Post
thenewguy
post Mar 30 2006, 02:20 PM
Post #12

B Cup

Member No.: 13,815

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 29 2006, 06:33 PM)

confused-smiley-013.gif
+Quote Post
natalie
post Mar 30 2006, 05:48 PM
Post #13

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 29 2006, 06:33 PM)

Yup just like C is for cookie! tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 3 2006, 02:04 PM
Post #14

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 30 2006, 05:48 PM)
Yup just like C is for cookie! tongue.gif

that's good enough for me!

--------------------
+Quote Post
natalie
post Apr 4 2006, 03:26 PM
Post #15

D Cup

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 3 2006, 02:04 PM)
that's good enough for me!

Yeah, you like my cookies do you? tongue.gif
+Quote Post
ndboxer
post Apr 4 2006, 03:30 PM
Post #16

B Cup

Member No.: 2,993

We all love your cookies nat!!!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 4 2006, 05:55 PM
Post #17

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 4 2006, 03:26 PM)
Yeah, you like my cookies do you? tongue.gif

Like you don't already know they answer to that.

--------------------
+Quote Post
natalie
post Apr 6 2006, 08:36 PM
Post #18

D Cup

I know alot of you are going to think this is gay but if you've grown up liking the book of The Chronicles of Narnia you should see the movie. It would have kicked ass if they had actually managed to do the whole book as a movie but all in all I thought it was a good job and King Kong was enjoyable too. Boy Jackson likes to stretch the sappy moments doesn'y he? That was the only downfall. 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 6 2006, 09:35 PM
Post #19

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 6 2006, 08:36 PM)
I know alot of you are going to think this is gay but if you've grown up liking the book of The Chronicles of Narnia you should see the movie. It would have kicked ass if they had actually managed to do the whole book as a movie but all in all I thought it was a good job and King Kong was enjoyable too. Boy Jackson likes to stretch the sappy moments doesn'y he? That was the only downfall. 2thumbs.gif

I saw and liked the movie and I'm not gay. Well, at least my boyfriend tells me I'm not gay.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

Seriously, though. It is a good book. I just read the first book (which isn't really the first book, but the author wants the reader to start with it) called teh magician's nephew. It's pretty cool. it tells the story of how the whole thing started. I want to start reading the lion, the witch, and the warddrobe, but there's too many other books I want to read as well. Anyway... the movie is really good. I really enjoyed it.

--------------------
+Quote Post
natalie
post Apr 6 2006, 10:10 PM
Post #20

D Cup

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 6 2006, 09:35 PM)
I saw and liked the movie and I'm not gay.  Well, at least my boyfriend tells me I'm not gay.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

Seriously, though.  It is a good book.  I just read the first book (which isn't really the first book, but the author wants the reader to start with it) called teh magician's nephew.  It's pretty cool. it tells the story of how the whole thing started.  I want to start reading the lion, the witch, and the warddrobe, but there's too many other books I want to read as well.  Anyway... the movie is really good.  I really enjoyed it.

That's what I mean, the whole how the Witch got to Narnia, how the wardrobe came to be.....it makes for a great story. I encourage evryone to read it. And don't worry i don't think your gay either.......I know. Just kidding. nah.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 6 2006, 10:14 PM
Post #21

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 6 2006, 10:10 PM)
That's what I mean, the whole how the Witch got to Narnia, how the wardrobe came to be.....it makes for a great story. I encourage evryone to read it.

Did you read the whole series? My little lady got me all 7 books in one big epic volume. It was a really great gift. I'm reading fight club right now and I want to read Life With Pi next. AFter that, I think I'm going to finish the whole series. It's supposed to be excellent. I missed out on a lot of reading when i was younger so I never even knew what chornicles of Narnia was till I saw the movie trailer.

QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 6 2006, 10:10 PM)
And don't worry i don't think your gay either.......I know. Just kidding. nah.gif

Good one. It seemed so obvious yet I still was blindsided grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
ndboxer
post Apr 7 2006, 01:40 PM
Post #22

B Cup

Member No.: 2,993

Went to Larry the Cable Guy Health Inspector lastnight and I laughed my ass off. Can't get enough of the fart jokes. If you like that type of humor it's a must see. laughing-smiley-014.gif
+Quote Post
natalie
post Apr 7 2006, 02:11 PM
Post #23

D Cup

QUOTE(ndboxer @ Apr 7 2006, 01:40 PM)
Went to Larry the Cable Guy Health Inspector lastnight and I laughed my ass off.  Can't get enough of the fart jokes.  If you like that type of humor it's a must see. laughing-smiley-014.gif

Get er done!!!

Larry the cable guy is one of the funniest comedians ever. I was sooo disappointed when I had to miss his show when he came to town. bang.gif bang.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jul 28 2006, 09:38 PM
Post #24

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

I think this is an apt a thread as any to talk movies!

I watched Pulp Fiction today for the first time in years and I almost forgot what a great moive it is. Tarantino is without doubt a genius in the art of film making, I dig 99% of things he is involved in.

The question I put to all of you that have seen the movie... what is in the case?

I have my own theories but would like to hear some others first as to not corrupt anyone's mind

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Jul 29 2006, 02:02 AM
Post #25

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 28 2006, 08:38 PM)
I think this is an apt a thread as any to talk movies!

I watched Pulp Fiction today for the first time in years and I almost forgot what a great moive it is. Tarantino is without doubt a genius in the art of film making, I dig 99% of things he is involved in.

The question I put to all of you that have seen the movie... what is in the case?

I have my own theories but would like to hear some others first as to not corrupt anyone's mind

confused-smiley-013.gif As much as love Tarentino's works and sick and twisted mind that is the only movie of his that I've never seen in its entirty. I've heard a few theories as to the what is in the case, but I don't have any to offer currently. (May have to make Sunday a movie night)

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
summoner
post Jul 29 2006, 02:10 AM
Post #26

D Cup

Member No.: 12,313
Bra size (for females only): E and more

We saw V for Vendetta yesterday (in dvd) and it was g o o d ! I really liked Weavings acting and it was spooky when all those mask-people came to see the bombing tongue.gif The end was so sad sad.gif

Does anyone know if Aeon Flux is already in theatres? I think we are the last country to see any film (ok, except homemade biggrin.gif)

--------------------

<3 RMM since 2005 <3

He is
He's the shining and the light without whom I cannot see
And he is
Insurrection, he is spite, he's the force that made me be
He is
Nostro dis pater, nostr' alma mater
He is
~Ghost~
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Jul 29 2006, 02:14 AM
Post #27

Double D's

QUOTE(summoner @ Jul 29 2006, 01:10 AM)
Does anyone know if Aeon Flux is already in theatres? I think we are the last country to see any film (ok, except homemade biggrin.gif)

Aeon Flux has been out on dvd for a while here in the US anyways. It came out about 2 months after it was in the theaters. Not too bad a movie either.

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
summoner
post Jul 29 2006, 02:18 AM
Post #28

D Cup

QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Jul 29 2006, 08:14 AM)
Aeon Flux has been out on dvd for a while here in the US anyways. It came out about 2 months after it was in the theaters. Not too bad a movie either.

Iīm still waiting to see it...I was hoping that it would come to theatres but I havenīt seen a sign of it sad.gif Well, maybe it will come on dvd smile.gif

--------------------

<3 RMM since 2005 <3

He is
And he is
He is
He is
~Ghost~
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Jul 29 2006, 02:23 AM
Post #29

Double D's

QUOTE(summoner @ Jul 29 2006, 01:18 AM)
Iīm still waiting to see it...I was hoping that it would come to theatres but I havenīt seen a sign of it sad.gif Well, maybe it will come on dvd smile.gif

You could always come over and watch it, we could even talk about anything that might pop up 22.gif

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
summoner
post Jul 29 2006, 02:26 AM
Post #30

D Cup

QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Jul 29 2006, 08:23 AM)
You could always come over and watch it, we could even talk about anything that might pop up 22.gif

tongue.gif Thatīs a good idea (I think that hubbie would also like it wink.gif) Too bad that I would like to see it with Finnish subtitles
blink.gif

--------------------

<3 RMM since 2005 <3

He is
And he is
He is
He is
~Ghost~
+Quote Post

10 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:51 AM