Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Hijacking, Thread denigration

Hot mama
post Oct 9 2005, 10:57 AM
Post #61

E Cup+

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,473

QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 9 2005, 10:49 AM)
While I agree with 90 per cent 0f JRock's comments, I'm inclined to be a little more lenient of the correct spelling requirement. As long as I can understand what someone is trying to say, I'll overlook the way they say it. Too much editing can kill the spontaneity of a conversation, typing or speaking. As for the "I agree" or other one or two word posts, they're just closer to that persons' conversational style. While I agree that it gets tedious and repetitive to scroll through page after page of this, I try to remember that this site is different things to different people.First and foremost, it's supposed to be fun. I think it's asking too much for every post to be a well thought-out, witty, or even entertaining endeavor. Sometimes it takes alot of sifting to find an interesting post or comment, it's even harder now that we can't seem to access all of one persons' posts like before. The bottom line for me is this: It's just pissing in the wind to try to change this, so it's just a mater of gritting your teeth and soldiering on.

yes i agree but some times when you are on a thread and you post a comment you post one or two words then after you get done you think of something else you could of added . but we are all guilty of doing it one time or another and if it it dont bother the ones you are chating to it shouldnt matter.bye the way this is hot mama's hubbie i hope this makes sence???
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
closeup
post Oct 9 2005, 11:03 AM
Post #62

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

QUOTE(Hot mama @ Oct 9 2005, 10:57 AM)
yes i agree but some times when you are on a thread and you post a comment you post one or two words then after you get done you think of something else you could of added . but we are all guilty of doing it one time or another and if it it dont bother the ones you are chating to it shouldnt matter.bye the way this is hot mama's hubbie i hope this makes sence???

You're right, sometimes you're conversing with just the people who happen to be logged onto that thread right then, other times, it's more for everyone to read. I can't see a way or a reason to seperate the two.
+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Oct 9 2005, 11:07 AM
Post #63

E Cup+

QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 9 2005, 11:03 AM)
You're right, sometimes you're conversing with just the people who happen to be logged onto that thread right then, other times, it's more for everyone to read. I can't see a way or a reason to seperate the two.

got a point there. it seems everyone as there own point of view so like you said we will have to go on.
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Oct 9 2005, 04:30 PM
Post #64

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

QUOTE(Hot mama @ Oct 9 2005, 09:57 AM)

a ) this is what the "edit" button is for...

b ) with regard to spelling and syntax, i rest my case...

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
closeup
post Oct 9 2005, 05:57 PM
Post #65

Double D's

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Oct 9 2005, 04:30 PM)
a ) this is what the "edit" button is for...

b ) with regard to spelling and syntax, i rest my case...

1) The "T" in "this" should be capitalized, and the "edit" button is an icon or command.

2) When refering to yourself, the "i" should be capitalized.

3) I rest my case. smile.gif
+Quote Post
clincar
post Oct 9 2005, 05:58 PM
Post #66

E Cup+

Member No.: 8,734

While I agree with 90 per cent 0f JRock's comments, I'm inclined to be a little more lenient of the correct spelling requirement. As long as I can understand what someone is trying to say, I'll overlook the way they say it. Too much editing can kill the spontaneity of a conversation, typing or speaking. As for the "I agree" or other one or two word posts, they're just closer to that persons' conversational style. While I agree that it gets tedious and repetitive to scroll through page after page of this, I try to remember that this site is different things to different people.First and foremost, it's supposed to be fun. I think it's asking too much for every post to be a well thought-out, witty, or even entertaining endeavor. Sometimes it takes alot of sifting to find an interesting post or comment, it's even harder now that we can't seem to access all of one persons' posts like before. The bottom line for me is this: It's just pissing in the wind to try to change this, so it's just a matter of gritting your teeth and soldiering on.

You need to be able to go with the flow and that really may depend on how the conversation is going!! It may only need a laughing-smiley-014.gif or a 2thumbs.gif or one or two of the many others that are available. Editing is ok if there aren't too many on, but if there are quite a few of you then forget it!!! They'll understand if you made a spelling error!!

--------------------
I like guys who are bad, even when they're good!!
As for you girls, there are no limits!!!
+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Oct 9 2005, 06:01 PM
Post #67

E Cup+

QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 9 2005, 05:57 PM)
a) The "T" in "this" should be capitalized, and the "edit" button is an icon or command.

cool.gif When refering to yourself, the "i" should be capitalized.

c) I rest my case. smile.gif

I agree if your going to bitch about something or someone practice what you preach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+Quote Post
clincar
post Oct 9 2005, 06:03 PM
Post #68

E Cup+

QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 9 2005, 05:57 PM)
A) The "T" in "this" should be capitalized, and the "edit" button is an icon or command.

cool.gif When refering to yourself, the "i" should be capitalized.

C) I rest my case. smile.gif

This reply could just have a laughing-smiley-014.gif but I thought I'd better add a few words to it!!

You must be a teacher!!! smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Oct 9 2005, 06:07 PM
Post #69

E Cup+

The last reply by hm was me her hubby so any complants address them to me please. Thank you. smile.gif
+Quote Post
closeup
post Oct 9 2005, 06:08 PM
Post #70

Double D's

No, but I can't figure out why the smiley face kept coming up instead of "B". Is it doing it to your posts? Like I said, mostly I agree with JRock and Bondi, but I don't want to bust on anybody for their spelling.
+Quote Post
clincar
post Oct 9 2005, 06:09 PM
Post #71

E Cup+

QUOTE(Hot mama @ Oct 9 2005, 06:07 PM)
The last reply by hm was me her hubby so any complants address them to me please. Thank you. smile.gif

Hope that isn't fighting talk!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif
Some have problems with their written english and some don't, we have to understand that what ever is written is done to the best of our ability!

--------------------
+Quote Post
clincar
post Oct 9 2005, 06:11 PM
Post #72

E Cup+

QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 9 2005, 06:08 PM)
No, but I can't figure out why the smiley face kept coming up instead of "B". Is it doing it to your posts? Like I said, mostly I agree with JRock and Bondi, but I don't want to bust on anybody for their spelling.

Blame the computer for the smiley face!!! laughing-smiley-014.gif That would be my excuse!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Oct 9 2005, 06:13 PM
Post #73

E Cup+

Please don't take my last comment the wrong way I just don't want anyone to take out what I say out on hm that is all. thank you.
+Quote Post
closeup
post Oct 9 2005, 06:19 PM
Post #74

Double D's

QUOTE(clincar @ Oct 9 2005, 06:11 PM)
Blame the computer for the smiley face!!! laughing-smiley-014.gif  That would be my excuse!!

I kept editing it, putting the "B" in and kept getting a smiley. WTF? Maybe I should have used George Carlin's metheod: A,2,C.
+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Oct 9 2005, 06:20 PM
Post #75

E Cup+

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 9 2005, 06:19 PM)
I kept editing it, putting the "B" in and kept getting a smiley. WTF? Maybe I should have used George Carlin's metheod: A,2,C.

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
+Quote Post
clincar
post Oct 9 2005, 06:21 PM
Post #76

E Cup+

QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 9 2005, 06:19 PM)

Or even number them...1, 2, & 3!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 10 2005, 02:25 AM
Post #77

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

It's just pissing in the wind to try to change this

Never has a truer sentence been typed on this wonderful site.

I agree with what you say closeup, I am guilty of the occasional grammar slip up so I can overlook that. I am also not trying to 'bust people's balls' over this topic. I simply think that one on one conversations should be kept to the thread of one of the two individuals in the conversation, or to use the PM tool. If you think of something to add after you have posted, use the 'Edit' feature, it works a treat.

I also have no problem with people getting of track with their comments, lord knows I do it, as long as it is general flow of the conversations at hand.

Anyway, these thoughts are my 2 cents and I just think using these guidelines would make these boards easy to enjoy for ALL users

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
bellair
post Oct 10 2005, 07:54 AM
Post #78

B Cup

Member No.: 10,727

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 10 2005, 02:25 AM)
Never has a truer sentence been typed on this wonderful site.

I agree with what you say closeup, I am guilty of the occasional grammar slip up so I can overlook that. I am also not trying to 'bust people's balls' over this topic. I simply think that one on one conversations should be kept to the thread of one of the two individuals in the conversation, or to use the PM tool. If you think of something to add after you have posted, use the 'Edit' feature, it works a treat.

I also have no problem with people getting of track with their comments, lord knows I do it, as long as it is general flow of the conversations at hand.

Anyway, these thoughts are my 2 cents and I just think using these guidelines would make these boards easy to enjoy for ALL users

grammar slip ups are allowed, us guys can't look at pix and watch these girls at the same time.
one on one conflabs should stay on their respective threads so the rest of us don't get confused to where a particular thread is going.
bondi i do agree with you and closeup.
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Oct 10 2005, 08:53 AM
Post #79

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

Holy FUCK!!!!!!

GANG Lightenup!!!! I am embarrassed that I caused this!!!! My reason for this post was just to try to keep threads on topic because the site was growing so fast that it was getting difficult to get through everything any more!!!

Now, I dont even bother trying. I'll just jump into threads that Im following and ignore the rest. It sucks cause I know Im prolly missin some really good shit but Oh WELL!!!

AS for spelling and grammer and everything else.....as long as I can get the jist of someone's point....WHO THE FUCK CARES!!!!

Although I will say the mixed lower and upper case ebonics style shit is grating on the nerves....

Jrock....im sure Im just chock full of errors with this, but you know what? Oh well.....

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Oct 10 2005, 09:24 AM
Post #80

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

Well I go away for a few days and we start getting bored with the tits on the threads and worry about punctuation and grammer?? bang.gif

I know I fuck up alot on my words when I type here like screwing up my liek and knwo alot.. but thats where im a fucking moron....

I hope that doesnt take away from folks on here because I can't get my fingers to work here half the time.. Im one handed typing anyway when im on RMM so I should expect some typos laughing-smiley-017.gif

mixed upper and lower case ebonics??... I havent been here in a few days but I think I know who your talking about bang.gif

Bottom Line there's no reason to censor your posts ... feel free to type the way ya wanna smile.gif This is a Forum Chat you have folks from all over mergin together. Each brings their own styles, quirks and language. Its all part of the game smile.gif

Just Enjoy smile.gif and don't sweat the small stuff 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
closeup
post Oct 10 2005, 09:26 AM
Post #81

Double D's

Since this seems to be the thread for jumping on others' style of posting, I want to add this. New topic profusion, and Last Poster Syndrome. I think one of the reasons the threads are so hard to follow is the sheer number of them. I think what happens is this; somebody wants to introduce a topic, fine, but first look in an already existing thread and see if it might fit there. Secondly, let threads die a natural death, some topics are just played out but, and here's my beef, some poster's want to post on EVERY topic, regardless if they have anything useful to say, SOLELY to see their name as the newest poster in as many topics in a row as possible. This keeps threads alive long after their useful life.I don't want to sound like a constant complainer because I enjoy most of what I read, but it's getting harder and harder to do.
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Oct 10 2005, 09:31 AM
Post #82

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 10 2005, 09:26 AM)
Since this seems to be the thread for jumping on others' style of posting, I want to add this. New topic profusion, and Last Poster Syndrome. I think one of the reasons the threads are so hard to follow is the sheer number of them. I think what happens is this; somebody wants to introduce a topic, fine, but first look in an already existing thread and see if it might fit there. Secondly, let threads die a natural death, some topics are just played out but, and here's my beef, some poster's want to post on EVERY topic, regardless if they have anything useful to say, SOLELY to see their name as the newest poster in as many topics in a row as possible. This keeps threads alive long after their useful life.I don't want to sound like a constant complainer because I enjoy most of what I read, but it's getting harder and harder to do.

YEAH!!!!! What he said!!!!!

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Oct 10 2005, 09:34 AM
Post #83

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 10 2005, 09:26 AM)

Close does have a point about multi threads on same topics... good Idea to use the Forums Search function to see if a thread has been started before and just add to them...

It actually a good forum sign that multi threads are being made.. its a sign of growth. I remember when this forum had very few posters, fewer topics.

The last poster syndrome falls into the category of its all kinds of people on a forum chat You will have that I'm afraid.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
bellair
post Oct 10 2005, 09:34 AM
Post #84

B Cup

well here goes guys i'm dyslexic so who cres about spelling lets just get on with looking at and enjoying tits/boobs/mellons. thats what we are here for. 2thumbs.gif smile.gif
+Quote Post
bellair
post Oct 10 2005, 09:36 AM
Post #85

B Cup

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Oct 10 2005, 09:34 AM)
Close does have a point about multi threads on same topics... good Idea to use the Forums Search function to see if a thread has been started before and just add to them...

It actually a good forum sign that multi threads are being made.. its a sign of growth.  I remember when this forum had very few posters, fewer topics.

The last poster syndrome falls into the category of  its all kinds of people on a forum chat  You will have that I'm afraid.

lets just let the site rock party-smiley-048.gif
+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Oct 10 2005, 10:14 AM
Post #86

E Cup+

QUOTE(bellair @ Oct 10 2005, 09:34 AM)
well here goes guys i'm dyslexic so who cres about spelling lets just get on with looking at and enjoying tits/boobs/mellons. thats what we are here for. 2thumbs.gif  smile.gif

yes we are! and we are all here to have fun. 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
squaddieboy
post Oct 10 2005, 02:57 PM
Post #87

A Cup

Member No.: 10,225

QUOTE(Hot mama @ Oct 10 2005, 10:14 AM)
yes we are! and we are all here to have fun. 2thumbs.gif

hi hot m how u doing wheres your hot friend clincar
+Quote Post
clincar
post Oct 10 2005, 07:27 PM
Post #88

E Cup+

QUOTE(squaddieboy @ Oct 10 2005, 02:57 PM)
hi hot m how u doing wheres your hot friend clincar

I'm here now!! I missed you!! sad.gif but you need to go to either hotmama or clincar's thread!! tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
sweetnsexy
post Oct 10 2005, 09:37 PM
Post #89

D Cup

Member No.: 9,337

I'm sorry, but this is all getting out of hand.

First of all, the title of this thread is inappropriate - to 'denigrate' means to belittle or disparage. What we should be discussing is the regrettable tendency for a thread to be denaturized, misappropriated.....or, in some cases, demolished! Of course, there is nothing wrong in subsequently denigrating those causing said misdemeanours, or, indeed, those who make pompous and pedantic contributions.... gabba.gif

Personally, I just like it when people say that I have a nice body, and ask if I would hold it against them if they said they had a big cock.... 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
It's good to talk...unless your mouth is full!
sweetpussytalk@aol.com sweetn.sexy@hotmail.co.uk
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Oct 10 2005, 09:58 PM
Post #90

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

QUOTE(sweetnsexy @ Oct 10 2005, 08:37 PM)
I'm sorry, but this is all getting out of hand.

First of all, the title of this thread is inappropriate - to 'denigrate' means to belittle or disparage.  What we should be discussing is the regrettable tendency for a thread to be denaturized, misappropriated.....or, in some cases, demolished!  Of course, there is nothing wrong in subsequently denigrating those causing said misdemeanours, or, indeed, those who make pompous and pedantic contributions.... smilio00.gif

Personally, I just like it when people say that I have a nice body, and ask if I would hold it against them if they said they had a big cock.... 2thumbs.gif

sweet... the only problem with your first paragraph is that the oversensitive people on the site will complain that you are being "mean" or are an "asshole" if you attempt to denigrate them, regardless of how inane or inarticulate their comments are or the degree to which you feel like smacking your head against a wall while reading them (i'm sure you have seen that there are numerous examples of precisely this response occurring)

...oh, and as far as your second paragraph goes, if i told you you have a nice body, would you hold it against me? confused-smiley-013.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:00 PM