Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> ARMAGEDDON!!!, are we all doooooooooommmeeddd????

Narazbad
post Aug 5 2005, 05:05 PM
Post #31

Double D's

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,968

LOL buster! and no, no injuries, altho one of them i probably should have been killed, along with my buddy...

--------------------
user posted image

Let me Help you Tie the Rope Around your Neck...Let me Help you Talk your One Way off the Bridge...Let me Help you Hold the Glock Against your Head..Let me Help you Tame the Voices in your Head...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Semantics_In_A_Hat
post Aug 5 2005, 07:44 PM
Post #32

A Cup

Member No.: 9,562

QUOTE(BusterHymen @ Aug 5 2005, 12:05 PM)
Dude didn't you play Frasier?
smilio04.gif   nah.gif

lol! Nope; might have been fun and I would expect quite handsomely paid too - especially as the show established itself.

--------------------
"The problem with common sense is that it is not so common." -Voltaire
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 5 2005, 10:16 PM
Post #33

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(Semantics_In_A_Hat @ Aug 5 2005, 10:41 AM)
Was that an attempt at wit? Quaint. Now, was there anything else?

No... you pompous twat. It was my attempt to show the baord that because your vocabulary may be larger than others it does not mean you are somehow more intellectual or somehow above the rest of us here.

You must learn some manners! When one visits another's place a certain level of respect and decorum must be shown and guess what? This is our (Puppet, Pay, Comedy, Mezrein, Narazbad, Jrock etc) place!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Narazbad
post Aug 6 2005, 04:12 AM
Post #34

Double D's

hey bondi? wait..iunno...just left me lol

--------------------
user posted image

Let me Help you Tie the Rope Around your Neck...Let me Help you Talk your One Way off the Bridge...Let me Help you Hold the Glock Against your Head..Let me Help you Tame the Voices in your Head...
+Quote Post
Semantics_In_A_Hat
post Aug 7 2005, 12:00 AM
Post #35

A Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 5 2005, 10:16 PM)
No... you pompous twat. It was my attempt to show the baord that because your vocabulary may be larger than others it does not mean you are somehow more intellectual or somehow above the rest of us here.

You must learn some manners! When one visits another's place a certain level of respect and decorum must be shown and guess what? This is our (Puppet, Pay, Comedy, Mezrein, Narazbad, Jrock etc) place!

As opposed to what? Being a recalcitrant, self-important, punk engaged in infantile intimidation tactics? What I do find interesting is that at no point did I express the view that I am "somehow more intellectual or somehow above" you or others in this forum; that you took that upon yourself may imply more about you and your inner workings than it does about me.

Moving on, until I am presented with a copyright title that legally proves ownership on your behalf of this website it isn't "yours" in that context; that you may be considered a regular visitor to this website is another matter. Feel free to take any position you desire with me but if you want me to treat you common courtesy you might find it fortuitous to do the same in turn, and if you want my respect then you'll have to earn it. Should you not care about either then that can work as well - as I understand it an ignore feature does exist; please feel free to use it as you deem necessary.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Narazbad
post Aug 7 2005, 12:12 AM
Post #36

Double D's

alright, please, i dont want any fighting in this thread, on these forums, in private messages, or period. this is a site for us to all be friends and freaking stare at hott women and their beautiful assets! we are here to make friends and i know that i have made many just in the past few months, and i dont want to be in the middle of some fighting. now please, lets just calm down and put all this shit behind us! i mean...its not like its the end of the world or anything!! tongue.gif (hint hint pun pun)

anyway...im being serious right now. bondi, your a great bud. semantics, your a very intellectual and wise person. you two have different personality types that clash like a flint and steel, but lets just calm down and check out the boobies...please?

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
closeup
post Aug 7 2005, 10:56 PM
Post #37

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 4 2005, 11:18 AM)
the thing i, one has to guage the company that surrounds them when posting. yeah, I'm interested in nerdy stuff like astronomy and the like, but I check that shit at the door...this is a titty site afterall. It's like Animal House meets the Playboy Channel. I wouldn't go into a physics forum and start talking about tits and vibrators (although that might be funny).

how about tits and gravity. Now there's a physics problem worth discussing.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 8 2005, 02:49 AM
Post #38

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Semantics_In_A_Hat @ Aug 7 2005, 12:00 AM)
As opposed to what? Being a recalcitrant, self-important, punk engaged in infantile intimidation tactics? What I do find interesting is that at no point did I express the view that I am "somehow more intellectual or somehow above" you or others in this forum; that you took that upon yourself may imply more about you and your inner workings than it does about me.

Moving on, until I am presented with a copyright title that legally proves ownership on your behalf of this website it isn't "yours" in that context; that you may be considered a regular visitor to this website is another matter. Feel free to take any position you desire with me but if you want me to treat you common courtesy you might find it fortuitous to do the same in turn, and if you want my respect then you'll have to earn it. Should you not care about either then that can work as well - as I understand it an ignore feature does exist; please feel free to use it as you deem necessary.

any reply will just fuel another boring rant from you of which I have no time for. as for earning your respect? I do not think it is worth earning. I'll leave you to your physics thread while I go and have some fun. angry-smiley-011.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Aug 8 2005, 09:58 AM
Post #39

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

QUOTE(Semantics_In_A_Hat @ Aug 7 2005, 12:00 AM)
......Feel free to take any position you desire with me........

blink.gif
coco.gif
confused-smiley-013.gif

I love quoting out of context.......
laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
Narazbad
post Aug 8 2005, 11:29 AM
Post #40

Double D's

ROFL! thats great man....tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 9 2005, 02:46 AM
Post #41

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 8 2005, 09:58 AM)
blink.gif
coco.gif 
confused-smiley-013.gif
laughing-smiley-014.gif

Thats the Pay we know best. Are you back for good? or still laying low?

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Aug 10 2005, 06:30 AM
Post #42

Our line starts coach?

ph34r.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Semantics_In_A_Hat
post Aug 10 2005, 01:26 PM
Post #43

A Cup

QUOTE(Narazbad @ Aug 7 2005, 12:12 AM)
alright, please, i dont want any fighting in this thread, on these forums, in private messages, or period. this is a site for us to all be friends and freaking stare at hott women and their beautiful assets! we are here to make friends and i know that i have made many just in the past few months, and i dont want to be in the middle of some fighting. now please, lets just calm down and put all this shit behind us! i mean...its not like its the end of the world or anything!! tongue.gif (hint hint pun pun)

anyway...im being serious right now. bondi, your a great bud. semantics, your a very intellectual and wise person. you two have different personality types that clash like a flint and steel, but lets just calm down and check out the boobies...please?

Nice pun. lol As for the rest of your post - fair enough. Boobs it is. 08.gif popc1.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Semantics_In_A_Hat
post Aug 10 2005, 01:28 PM
Post #44

A Cup

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 8 2005, 09:58 AM)
blink.gif
coco.gif 
confused-smiley-013.gif
laughing-smiley-014.gif

lol Touche. laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Aug 11 2005, 07:54 AM
Post #45

Our line starts coach?

Armageddon is most certainly upon our sorry asses............

HotJ is leaving us....... sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Aug 11 2005, 09:58 AM
Post #46

E Cup+

Member No.: 9,473

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 11 2005, 07:54 AM)
Armageddon is most certainly upon our sorry asses............

HotJ is leaving us.......  sad.gif

I know but she will not be forgotten
+Quote Post
Narazbad
post Aug 11 2005, 03:23 PM
Post #47

Double D's

i concur....i concur....

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Narazbad
post Aug 11 2005, 07:11 PM
Post #48

Double D's

Thy Armageddon Hath Commeth....

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
jacktripper
post Aug 11 2005, 09:44 PM
Post #49

A Cup

Group: Banned
Member No.: 9,695

doesn't matter when or if this asteroid thing hits or not. we're all gonna die sometime, some sooner than others, some horribly, some tragically. when it's ur turn, it's ur turn. nothing you can do about it. worrying doesn't help. live everyday like it's ur last. meet death with a smile on ur face and a beer in ur hand.dyeing is the easiest thing in the world do to. living everyday is what is hard.so live hard, play hard, run in the fast lane. you'll have plenty of time to sleep after u r dead.
+Quote Post
Narazbad
post Aug 12 2005, 01:33 AM
Post #50

Double D's

err....i really didnt make this thread to say wether or not were allgoing to die...thats kinda obvious...i made it to freaking spread my intrests along to my friends. this stuff INTRESTS ME. its fun for me to talk about it, to think about it. i dont give a shit if i die, if i die i die. big fucking whoop. but i think its interesting the stuff that HAPPENS in the world. and the universe. but some people like you just take things way too literally....geesh..just fuckin take everyones fun away will you?

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 14 2005, 03:30 AM
Post #51

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Narazbad @ Aug 12 2005, 01:33 AM)
err....i really didnt make this thread to say wether or not were allgoing to die...thats kinda obvious...i made it to freaking spread my intrests along to my friends. this stuff INTRESTS ME. its fun for me to talk about it, to think about it. i dont  give a shit if i die, if i die i die. big fucking whoop. but i think its interesting the stuff that HAPPENS in the world. and the universe. but some people like you just take things way too literally....geesh..just fuckin take everyones fun away will you?

yeah... what a bringdown! haha jk tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Narazbad
post Aug 24 2005, 04:07 AM
Post #52

Double D's

guess no one cares about big old rocks in the sky anymore lol...
*sings lucy in the sky with diamonds*

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Aug 24 2005, 09:35 AM
Post #53

E Cup+

QUOTE(jacktripper @ Aug 11 2005, 09:44 PM)
doesn't matter when or if this asteroid thing hits or not. we're all gonna die sometime, some sooner than others, some horribly, some tragically. when it's ur turn, it's ur turn. nothing you can do about it. worrying doesn't help. live everyday like it's ur last. meet death with a smile on ur face and a beer in ur hand.dyeing is the easiest thing in the world do to. living everyday is what is hard.so live hard, play hard, run in the fast lane. you'll have plenty of time to sleep after u r dead.

you are an ass. have you died before so is that why your talking about this. you need to get a LIFE thank you. angry-smiley-011.gif
+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Aug 24 2005, 09:36 AM
Post #54

E Cup+

QUOTE(Narazbad @ Aug 12 2005, 01:33 AM)
err....i really didnt make this thread to say wether or not were allgoing to die...thats kinda obvious...i made it to freaking spread my intrests along to my friends. this stuff INTRESTS ME. its fun for me to talk about it, to think about it. i dont  give a shit if i die, if i die i die. big fucking whoop. but i think its interesting the stuff that HAPPENS in the world. and the universe. but some people like you just take things way too literally....geesh..just fuckin take everyones fun away will you?

thats all he is doing. he needs a life of his own.
+Quote Post
BlackThirteen
post Aug 24 2005, 11:14 AM
Post #55

A Cup

Member No.: 1,517

Wow, a science thread!! Here! Too bad it's about Earth being impacted by asteroids though. I pay attention to everything science but I don't bother to give much thought to the possibility of an impact because there isn't much to think about. It is all educated speculation until it is close enough to be sure it'll hit and then when it hits, we're fuckin' doomed. I prefer to contemplate my own close encounters with heavely bodies. Too bad that lately it is as likely as an asteroid impact...

--------------------
"Conscience! What is conscience! I made it up for myself. Why am I tormented by it? From habit. From the universal habit of mankind for seven thousand years. So let us give it up and we shall be gods."
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Aug 24 2005, 01:26 PM
Post #56

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

Worrying about the Earth being hit by a sizeable meteor is like worrying about being raped by inbred hillbillies...it may be interesting to ponder but if it happens there ain't a whole lot you can do about it (except squeal like a pig).
Further, we're looking at a pretty large meteor to do worldwide damage.
The Tunguska one that exploded over Siberia in 1917 was thought to be about 60m across. Which is a pretty frickin big hunk o rock. It did do considerable damage but only to a limited(and thankfully unpopulated)area.

OK, I'm done nerding it up for now

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Narazbad
post Aug 24 2005, 10:10 PM
Post #57

Double D's

well....the meteor that they theorized hit earth causing the extinction of the dinosaurs was under 1km wide if i remember correctly. 1.5 tops i think...been too long since i studied...havent been much into paleontology lately...*sad cuz it used to be my dream job*

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Aug 24 2005, 11:37 PM
Post #58

Liquor and Whores

well a 1.5 km meteor is roughly 20 times larger than the one over siberia, that's a helluva lot bigger.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Narazbad
post Aug 24 2005, 11:40 PM
Post #59

Double D's

still...its not that big in relative terms

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Aug 24 2005, 11:43 PM
Post #60

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Narazbad @ Aug 24 2005, 11:40 PM)
still...its not that big in relative terms

relative is a realtive term

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:37 PM