Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages  1 2 3 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> ARMAGEDDON!!!, are we all doooooooooommmeeddd????

Narazbad
post Jul 30 2005, 03:49 AM
Post #1

Double D's

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,968

so me and my buddy have been talking about the fact that they have discovered a tenth planet in orbit of the sun (at 9 billion miles i think its kinda unlikely that it is under the suns gravitational pull, but yeah...) and then i found a link. there is an asteroid that is comming within about 22,600 miles in the year 2029. the problem being, that it could hit up to three of what are called keyholes, which are gravitational pockets in the space surrounding earth. if it DOES hit one of these keyholes, it goes from a 1 in 15,000 chance to 1 in 10,000 chance of hitting earth in 9 years. freaky, huh?

sooooo..i know there are some smart people here, so i was wondering if anyone has anything to think about this?

p.s. anyone know that they found water on mars? a huge crater in the north pole contains some frozen water which might contain some bacterial life forms....cool, huh?

if anyone wants them, heres some links to the stuff.
Asteriod: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/07/26/...ain711607.shtml
Mars water: http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewsr.html?pid=17518

--------------------
user posted image

Let me Help you Tie the Rope Around your Neck...Let me Help you Talk your One Way off the Bridge...Let me Help you Hold the Glock Against your Head..Let me Help you Tame the Voices in your Head...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
juicy_DD
post Jul 30 2005, 05:58 AM
Post #2

Double D's

Member No.: 8,569

this is RMM right? blink.gif
+Quote Post
Narazbad
post Jul 30 2005, 06:44 AM
Post #3

Double D's

hey, its shoot the breeze, thought id shoot it lol

--------------------
user posted image

Let me Help you Tie the Rope Around your Neck...Let me Help you Talk your One Way off the Bridge...Let me Help you Hold the Glock Against your Head..Let me Help you Tame the Voices in your Head...
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 1 2005, 01:10 AM
Post #4

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Jul 30 2005, 04:58 AM)
this is RMM right? blink.gif

Yeah what the fuck? Thanks captain bring down! tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Aug 2 2005, 11:46 AM
Post #5

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

remember that old arcade game Asteroids? that game rocked!

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Narazbad
post Aug 2 2005, 10:54 PM
Post #6

Double D's

ok...sorry for posting this thread i guess.....

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 3 2005, 03:39 AM
Post #7

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 2 2005, 10:46 AM)
remember that old arcade game Asteroids? that game rocked!

Didn't the 80's rock? haha

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Aug 3 2005, 01:28 PM
Post #8

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 3 2005, 02:39 AM)
Didn't the 80's rock? haha

yes it did!
user posted image

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Aug 3 2005, 03:42 PM
Post #9

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

i love it when a plan comes together... laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
Hot mama
post Aug 3 2005, 03:47 PM
Post #10

E Cup+

Member No.: 9,473

[attachmentid=858]
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Aug 3 2005, 02:42 PM)
i love it when a plan comes together...  laughing-smiley-017.gif

I liked Mr.T and here is Mrs.T .
+Quote Post
juicy_DD
post Aug 3 2005, 04:02 PM
Post #11

Double D's

Member No.: 8,569

I aint gettin on no plane fool! ha
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Aug 3 2005, 04:12 PM
Post #12

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Aug 3 2005, 03:02 PM)
I aint gettin on no plane fool! ha

laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif food-smiley-024.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Semantics_In_A_Hat
post Aug 4 2005, 12:14 AM
Post #13

A Cup

Member No.: 9,562

QUOTE(Narazbad @ Aug 2 2005, 09:54 PM)
ok...sorry for posting this thread i guess.....

I don't think you have anything to apologise for; as you already mentioned this folder is for "shooting the breeze," and what not. As for the scenario you describe being "Armageddon," depending on what a person's spiritual and/or religious views, or lack thereof, are that may represent more of a naturally occurring phenomenon as opposed to a "final battle between good and evil; light vs. dark, etc." scenario though this is debatable and may vary significantly depending on an individual's personal values and views.

While math was my Achilles' Heel in school I have come across one figure that estimates that you have the same chance of being in a car accident as you do of a meteorite colliding with the Earth and potentially wiping out most, if not all, life on the planet as we currently understand it - that chance being 1 in 20,000. Meteorites and other space "junk" collides with the Earth on a not infrequent basis. Many meteorites burn up in the outer layers of the Earth's atmosphere and pose little or no danger to most people although I suppose a direct hit from even a coin sized meteorite could seriously injure or kill a person. It's the "planet killer" sized meteorites that various scientists and other people are concerned about. To make you sleep even better at night here's another comforting thought: at present despite all the space observation centres and telescopes, we [the human species] tend to only observe a fraction of the space surrounding Earth (in the context of other solar systems, stars, galaxies, etc.) and that means that the possibility of a meteorite - "planet killer" sized or otherwise - blindsiding us and colliding with the Earth exists. Sounds depressing? From one perspective it may be but it is my opinion that if a person went through every moment of their life when awake thinking solely about what might harm and/or bring about their demise they might end up being paralysised into inaction out of the fear of bodily harm and death (which is not to say that some fear and caution may not have a time and place,).

Besides, there are many other things that could be judged to be similarly catastrophic for human civilisation as it exists today and they don't require the equivalent of millions of tons of TNT destructive power in the form of a meteorite to do it. (happy, happy, joy, joy! lol) I am not privy to various research projects and technology that might be derived from such research that may, or may not, currently exist around the world but I suspect that should a meteorite be deemed to be on a direct collision course with Earth then the leading economic and military powers of the world might attempt to coordinate efforts in an attempt to alter the course of a meteorite on a collision course with Earth - be it via strategically placed nuclear strikes with inter-continental ballistic missiles (ICBMs), high powered lasers, attempting to attach solar sails (large, thin metal parachute-like structures that are designed to pick up energy and radiation from the Sun and power propulsion via that energy,) to an incoming meteorite in an attempt to alter its course, etc.

All of the options mentioned above, and others beside, would involve many highly complex factors and calculations; even if the velocity of an incoming meteorite were to be accurately calculated (bear in mind that it may increase and/or decrease as it enters the gravitational fields of other heavenly bodies which would be determined by said heavenly bodies total mass and the gravitational forces they themselves may be exerting on other objects in space which in turn may project their own gravitational forces back, etc. - the Sun, outer lying planets, other meteorites and asteroids, even stars and planets outside of our solar system that may cross its path, etc. - there also exists other factors. For example, actually being able to successfully target and then successfully intercept a target such as a meteorite moving at incredibly fast speeds presents a challenge to interceptor missile technology; if the ICBM option is utilised they would have to be launched at a time where the meteorite is within range of the ICBMs's strike range *and* still be far enough away that the resulting explosion and presumed aftermath of debris and energy were not so close as to still seriously endanger Earth. There is also the possibility that even with a successful interception strike the meteorite may break into pieces and that some of these pieces may still be large enough to cause serious, if not massive, damage to the Earth and/or localised regions where the sheared pieces of a meteorite may fall. Calculating the trajectory, velocity, etc. of one incoming target can be difficult enough, suddenly having an "X" amount of new smaller targets appear at a closer distance may present an even greater challenge in terms of determining the relevant factors mentioned above.

Best regards,
SIAH

--------------------
"The problem with common sense is that it is not so common." -Voltaire
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Aug 4 2005, 12:22 AM
Post #14

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

umm, dude... it was a joke...

i think this one calls for another WTF?! coz.gif

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
Semantics_In_A_Hat
post Aug 4 2005, 01:39 AM
Post #15

A Cup

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Aug 3 2005, 11:22 PM)

i think this one calls for another WTF?!  coz.gif

As many as you want; it is your prerogative afterall.

--------------------
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 4 2005, 01:39 AM
Post #16

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Aug 3 2005, 11:22 PM)

i think this one calls for another WTF?!  coz.gif

Memo to Semantics:

yes the poster of this thread was quite within his right to post such a topic as it is under the headline "Shoot The Breeze". However, being new here I may have to point something out to you. The crowd here, the usual gang, will turn on you in a split second and make jokes at your expense just for a quick laugh and thats why this place is so great!

You can not leave yourself open to the likes of Gnappy, Mez, JR, Puppet, Pay or myself because we will come up with a cheesy one liner before you can say the word nipple! haha

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Semantics_In_A_Hat
post Aug 4 2005, 01:42 AM
Post #17

A Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 4 2005, 12:39 AM)
Memo to Semantics:

yes the poster of this thread was quite within his right to post such a topic as it is under the headline "Shoot The Breeze". However, being new here I may have to point something out to you. The crowd here, the usual gang, will turn on you in a split second and make jokes at your expense just for a quick laugh and thats why this place is so great!

You can not leave yourself open to the likes of Gnappy, Mez, JR, Puppet, Pay or myself because we will come up with a cheesy one liner before you can say the word nipple! haha

I have seen you post similar comments in older posts and I have observed such banter between other posters. It is neither unexpected nor particularly perturbing. It is not an uncommon occurrence in online forums, chat rooms, PMs, nor in-person life.

--------------------
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 4 2005, 02:24 AM
Post #18

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Semantics_In_A_Hat @ Aug 4 2005, 12:42 AM)
I have seen you post similar comments in older posts and I have observed such banter between other posters. It is neither unexpected nor particularly perturbing. It is not an uncommon occurrence in online forums, chat rooms, PMs, nor in-person life.

So I see the thesaurus your mother bought you for christmas is being put to good use.

I have one thing to say... if you don't like it, get out!

otherwise... join the fun

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Narazbad
post Aug 4 2005, 03:42 AM
Post #19

Double D's

i think hes going to be the book-worm type guy that you will always find in the frat house...but its a needed staple. and with the comment about it being "about as common as a car wreck" ive had five in 2 years...methinks if the earth is reliable on my luck, were all fucked lol

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 4 2005, 03:58 AM
Post #20

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Narazbad @ Aug 4 2005, 02:42 AM)
i think hes going to be the book-worm type guy that you will always find in the frat house...but its a needed staple. and with the comment about it being "about as common as a car wreck" ive had five in 2 years...methinks if the earth is reliable on my luck, were all fucked lol

Dude you seriously can't drive coco.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Narazbad
post Aug 4 2005, 04:24 AM
Post #21

Double D's

well i get fucked over...ever had someone stop in front of you on the exit ramp of a highway? to yield for the access road?

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Aug 4 2005, 11:18 AM
Post #22

Liquor and Whores

the thing i, one has to guage the company that surrounds them when posting. yeah, I'm interested in nerdy stuff like astronomy and the like, but I check that shit at the door...this is a titty site afterall. It's like Animal House meets the Playboy Channel. I wouldn't go into a physics forum and start talking about tits and vibrators (although that might be funny).

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Narazbad
post Aug 4 2005, 02:29 PM
Post #23

Double D's

sorry gnapp....i just like talking about that kind of stuff because it interests me.....

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Aug 4 2005, 02:36 PM
Post #24

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Narazbad @ Aug 4 2005, 01:29 PM)
sorry gnapp....i just like talking about that kind of stuff because it interests me.....

that's fine with me, who am i to judge... just saying that's prolly why you didn't get much in the way of compelling conversation on the subject, that's all

sucks about the 5 accidents you were in tho....can u still drive after the roman candle incident?

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Narazbad
post Aug 4 2005, 02:41 PM
Post #25

Double D's

yup. im a pizza boy. i just pulled a 985 mile trek in 3 days this weekend, (why i was gone) its been over a year so i can still see pretty well now, im used to it...*shrug*

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 5 2005, 08:45 AM
Post #26

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 4 2005, 11:18 AM)
the thing i, one has to guage the company that surrounds them when posting. yeah, I'm interested in nerdy stuff like astronomy and the like, but I check that shit at the door...this is a titty site afterall. It's like Animal House meets the Playboy Channel. I wouldn't go into a physics forum and start talking about tits and vibrators (although that might be funny).

Im logging on to RateMyTheory.com to post a thread about Cup sizes! haha coco.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Semantics_In_A_Hat
post Aug 5 2005, 10:41 AM
Post #27

A Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 4 2005, 02:24 AM)
So I see the thesaurus your mother bought you for christmas is being put to good use.

I have one thing to say... if you don't like it, get out!

otherwise... join the fun

Was that an attempt at wit? Quaint. Now, was there anything else?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Semantics_In_A_Hat
post Aug 5 2005, 10:45 AM
Post #28

A Cup

QUOTE(Narazbad @ Aug 4 2005, 03:42 AM)

The fraternity house was enjoyable; it helped in part that slovenly filth wasn't allowed to enter pandemic stages as some of my "brothers" and I took the time to clean both before and after social festivities. As for books, some of them can be more engaging than people though that may depend on one's tastes and mood at the time not to mention the book and person/people in question.

Five car wrecks - were you seriously injured in any of them?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Semantics_In_A_Hat
post Aug 5 2005, 10:47 AM
Post #29

A Cup

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 4 2005, 11:18 AM)

Fair enough; however, as with some drinks both the "sweet" and the "sour" can be mixed for a different experience. Besides,while I enjoy a pleasing pair of breasts, I also enjoy intelligence.

--------------------
+Quote Post
BusterHymen
post Aug 5 2005, 12:05 PM
Post #30

A Cup

Member No.: 951

QUOTE(Semantics_In_A_Hat @ Aug 5 2005, 10:47 AM)
Fair enough; however, as with some drinks both the "sweet" and the "sour" can be mixed for a different experience. Besides,while I enjoy a pleasing pair of breasts, I also enjoy intelligence.

Dude didn't you play Frasier?
smilio04.gif nah.gif
+Quote Post

5 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:05 AM